A Different Lifestyle Ch. 2

Story Info
Poison ivy sends her to the hospital.
2.6k words
4.23
79.3k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DominantR
DominantR
36 Followers

She lay there for what seemed like forever, she tried to move any part of her to relieve the itching but couldn't. She was fed a bland dinner by a candy striper and then again left alone.

Finally she heard a noise at the door and looked. Looking in at her were the doctor that was now in charge of her as well as her normal doctor (the one who sent her here), they were talking in low voices, she was wondering what the new doctor had told everyone. A person in a janitors uniform came into the room excusing himself as he pushed by the doctors, he had a box with a cord attached to it and was coming towards her bed. He completely ignored her as he attached the box to the head of her bed and then ran the cord to somewhere out of her sight, he turned a few knobs on the box and said "testing 1-2-3 testing," he then went to the door, looked down the hall and then she heard him tell the doctors it was all set. She heard the new doctor ask him to have the nurse at the desk check on somebody and he nodded. Her regular doctor walked into the room followed by her new doctor

"I see you're all set, are you doing any better?" She looked at the other doctor and he nodded his head to her, she had the feeling she had better say yes

"Yes, much better, thank you" she said in a voice just above a whisper

"She'll be just fine, I've already talked with her about the need for the restraints and, although she agrees it isn't extremely comfortable, she understands the need. I've got her slightly sedated so she's probably a little groggy. I don't see her being like this past tomorrow but we may have to keep her one extra day to keep a close check on the on-setting infection." The new doctor said in a matter of fact professional manner.

"Well good, since your in such good hands I'll see you in about a week after you get out of here, I'll want to do a follow-up to make sure no complications set in" said her normal doctor.

"Good idea, I'll have one of the nurses call and set up an appointment with your office the day she is released" said the new doctor, and they both turned and left the room together. She was trying to see what the box at the head of the bed was when she realized somebody was standing in the room. She looked to see the new doctor watching her. "I've ordered a sound monitor be installed both in here and at the nurses station since you're unable to reach the normal nurse call button." He went to the box and flipped a switch "there that's better, every noise from this room will be heard at the nurses station with that thing on but "we" don't want that right now do we?"

She shook her head half heartedly wondering why she wouldn't want them to hear what was going to happen, an anxious feeling went all through her and with this feeling was a sudden spasm in her itching sex.

"I've told everyone that you and your boyfriend had been experimenting and that is how this happened, sorry but it's the best I could come up with and make everyone happy with the story. I've also told the nurses you have strong allergic reactions to many medications and have requested none be used if possible so you'll have to play along with that otherwise I'll have to tell everyone you've done this to yourself." She shook her head, she didn't like his story (it made her sound like a foolish slut) but it was better than the truth (that she was a foolish horny pervert), either way she looked dumb but this way she could say she didn't know what her boyfriend was doing. "I'll be getting off of work here in a few minutes, I just thought I'd stop by and talk to you for a minute, I also want to check the catheter" he reached to her neck and pulled the sheet down to her legs, she was completely exposed once again. He began moving the tube this way and that tugging slightly on it and then pushing it up a little farther, when he was done with this he took two fingers and slowly moved her clit up and down and then side to side.

He took his time inspecting her clit, he inspected so close she felt his hot breath on it, she was feeling thunderous shockwaves go through her, by the time he was done she was moaning loudly and trying to buck her hips the best she could. " Everything looks good;" he said as he stopped his manipulation, causing a gasp and then moan from her, I'll be back on duty in the morning, until then the nurses are under orders not to release you or give you any form of relief, sweet dreams." Her eyes were as large as saucers; he had manipulated her to the point of no return and then quit just shy of paradise, she could tell by his broad smile he both knew what he had done and was enjoying it.

She felt the sheet being pulled back over her body and saw him flip the switch on the box, then he left shutting the lights out as he left. She was alone in the dark feeling the itching as well as the severe need still active in her loins. She could only lay there in misery, this was what she wanted (maybe needed) but it was not an easy thing to endure. She was so drained by the last few nights she would have gotten more sleep but every hour on the hour a nurse came in and checked the catheter waking her up, she would then again lay in misery until sleep slowly came.

She asked one of the nurses if she could help relieve the itching but the nurse told her she couldn't do anything without the doctors' consent; "you did ask for no medications if it could be helped didn't you?" She thought about what the doctor had said and nodded her head. "I do hope this makes you think twice before letting someone rub a poison plant down there, it must be hell." She could only nod her head thinking how right the nurse was.

She awoke (yet again) to the feel of the sheet being removed, she had found during the night it was better to barely open her eyes, she was then able to go back to sleep more easily but this time as she peeped through her squinted eyes she saw the doctor "what time is it?"

"Oh, good morning, sleep well?" He smiled at his own joke, "its morning, and its time to check out how you're doing. We have the catheter in place but you will still have to have bowel movements on your own, do you feel the need now or should we wait?" She thought about this and wondered what was going to happen if she did need to, she decided she didn't need to find out just yet and told him so. "Ok, just going to check the catheter and all affected areas then, a candy striper will be right in with breakfast, just let someone know when you need to go."

She felt the sheet slide down her body, he slowly starting inspecting her breasts giving special attention to her itchy nipples, after he was satisfied (satisfied she was as hot as she would get in that way she thought) he moved down and began checking the catheter, he inserted a speculum and looked (as well as felt) inside of her, and then removed the speculum and began checking the outside of her. He took his time rubbing the ultra sensitive lips of her sex and then did a thorough examination of her clit. She again was bucking and moaning (on the verge of orgasm) when he stopped. He slid the sheet up again saying "a little swelling, I'll have to keep a close eye on that" and then smiled, turned and walked out.

She was fed breakfast (bland hospital food fed to her like she was an infant) and then left to lie for some time. The doctor returned a while later; "do you feel the need to have a bowel movement yet?" She did but was afraid of what might happen, she decided it would happen sooner or later so said she did and braced herself for the worst. "Ok then, we will release you and then you have two choices, we will either restrain your hands behind your back and you will then be aloud to relieve yourself in private or we will leave your hands free but someone will be with you the entire time. You are not to be left alone without restraints until the blisters clear so the choice is yours."

She thought about her choices, either not have the use of her hands or have someone watch her at a most intimate moment she opted for the former. The doctor called a nurse and together they undid her restraints and put new ones on her wrists holding them behind her back. She was then ushered to a bathroom that was down the hall, she was turning crimson red by the time they reached the bathroom hoping nobody would see her stark ass naked with her hands bound to prevent her from hiding her modesty. They closed the door telling her to call when she was ready; when she was done she instinctively tried to reach for the toilet paper and wondered how this would be handled.

She called and the nurse came in, released her hands, watched as she performed her duty, and then reattached her wrists and led her back to her room, "so much for privacy" she thought. The doctor was there to help restrain her and then she was left alone again.

The routines was the same the rest of the day, every hour a nurse would come in and check the catheter and every few hours the doctor would come in and "examine" her, she was in a perpetual state of arousal. The doctor came in just before his shift ended and "examined" her stating she still had exposed blisters and would be there another night, she readied herself for another night of torment. The next morning went much like the one before; she was fed, ushered to the bathroom, and then restrained.

She spent yet another day and night like this, the next morning (after her normal duty) the doctor returned sooner than normal. He flipped the switch on the monitor to the off position and then said; "The blisters have cleared up most of the way and a bit later you'll be released, but I'm afraid there might have been some nerve damage, I'm going to do a series of tests to check the nerve endings ok?" She nodded, anything to be free to move again "I'll be doing different things to the affected areas, I'll need you to tell me if you feel what I'm doing and how strong the sensation are ok?" again she nodded wondering what he was going to do and why he had turned off the monitor to do them.

He went outside and picked up a board, he then placed this board (with a notch where her neck was and legs on each side to hold it upright) just under her chin blocking her vision. "Ok I'm going to begin, tell me what you feel and how strong the sensation." She felt a slight brush against her left nipple and then a slight squeeze (every time telling him what she felt). This was repeated to her other nipple, she was never sure what was going to happen or which nipple was going to get the stimulation. The tests were getting fairly rough (not enough to cause pain but enough to cause a twitch in her twat with every sensation) and finally she felt pinpricks on her nipples, they alternated from slight pricks to sharp painful ones. This was kept up for some time before she was soaking wet (both in sweat and in her sex), he then showed her what he had been using.

"This is called a neurological pinwheel or just pinwheel for short. Now that I have your reaction in this particular affected area I'll use it on an unaffected area to see if the reaction is different." He ran it up and down her stomach, then the left inner thigh and then the right. She didn't even imagine it would be used "down there" until he started the light brushing against her slit. This exam took nearly two hours and ended with his running the "pinwheel" up and down her swollen, sensitive, pussy lips and over her clit. By the time he was done she was on the brink of insanity, she had never been pushed so far for so long without release. "I'm afraid there might be nerve damage, I think we'll have to keep you for another day for further testing."

"Nooooooooooooo" was all she could scream, she needed something right now and she knew he would not let her have it

"What do you want?"

"You know what I want, pleeeease!!!"

"No, tell me." She was ashamed to say it but needed it so bad she had to

"I need to cum"

"You haven't yet begun to feel what it is like to need to cum, if you were to let me take you to your limit you would not be able to stand how good it would feel when you were finally allowed to. Would you like that?"

"Yes... No... I don't know"

"Well you just let me know when you decide, until then you will stay here for more neurological testing." She was crying now, she had never before been in this position, she was completely under his power, this was what she had always wanted but right now all she wanted was to be allowed to cum. She knew long ago that if she ever relinquished control to someone that that someone would own her, she also knew that that was (at one time) exactly what she dreamed of but now, she was having second thoughts. Her whole universe was centered on one thing, her need, and she knew that he would keep that one thing from her. She had tried to get herself to this state of arousal many times by using her own will power but even after cuffing her hands behind her back she had stopped well short. This was her chance to take the ride as far as it could go, she could end this ride on her own or allow him to take her to the places she had only dreamed of and read about before.

"Ok, yes, please anything"

"Good, I get off shift in a few hours and have three days off after that, I'll get you signed out and then come and get you, we'll continue this testing at MY office. Oh and by the way, we'll have to stop on the way there, I know where there is a patch of poison ivy, I feel you are about to have a relapse."

And yet more to cum...

DominantR
DominantR
36 Followers