A Different Lifestyle Ch. 3

Story Info
She goes to his private office for personal care.
2.9k words
4.33
89.7k
13
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DominantR
DominantR
36 Followers

She again had to lie there until he returned, it took awhile for her to calm down but she eventually did (most of the way anyway). He finally returned, opened up the closet and pulled out her clothing; then he released her from her bonds. He stayed in the room (turning his back to give her some modesty) filling out papers until she was dressed; he then escorted her out of the hospital and to his car. She was already having second thoughts about this; she would be very vulnerable alone with him and wondered if she should trust him.

Things were fairly quiet on the ride to his place until he pulled the car over to the side of the road and shut the engine off, he looked at her; "you know exactly what is going to happen when we get to my "office" don't you?" She nodded her head yes but she wasn't sure she knew "exactly" everything; "and you still want to go through with this, have me push you to the limit?"

Again she nodded this time knowing that that was exactly what she wanted (sort of). "Ok, follow me;" he got out of the car and walked around helping her out, it felt good to move and stretch, she then followed him into the woods. "Every since you told me what you had done to yourself I've been getting ready for this hoping you'd agree, I found this patch last night." She looked down and saw the vines, she also saw him reach into his pocket and pull out a surgical glove and plastic bag. He opened the end of the glove to her and looked at her, she knew what he wanted and pushed her hand into the glove. She picked several leaves and placed them into the bag he was holding, she then pulled off the glove and they together walked back towards the car.

The feelings of anxiety were coming back to her on the rest of the trip to his "office," she now knew he meant what he had said about a relapse and wasn't sure she could go through that again, but at the same time she felt herself growing wetter by the moment knowing that that was exactly what she wanted. They pulled into the driveway of a large older Victorian style house; he again got out and opened her door helping her out. They walked up the walkway and together ascended several steps to the front door. She could smell the flowers and fresh air and was wondering if she'd ever smell these things again (she still wasn't entirely sure of the situation).

He opened the door and followed her in closing the door behind. She saw the décor fit the house to a tee, older Victorian furniture and pictures made it looked as if it were 100 years old, if it weren't for the fact that everything was clean, well kept, and in perfect order she would have thought she had walked into a house that had been abandoned a hundred years ago and not touched since. She walked up to the fireplace (that was unlit) and looked at the black and white photos on the mantle and thought how real the feeling of history was. They made small talk for a little while before he finally said, "shall we get started?" She knew this was going to happen and even wanted it to happen but she was so nervous she couldn't even answer him, she only looked at the floor. He walked up to her and, lifting her chin in his hand, stood very closely looking her in the eye "if you're having second thoughts say the word now, because, if we go into my office you will be past the point of return. I know you want this, I can see it in your eyes but, if you're not ready for this, say so now."

"Ok" was all she could mutter. She felt the heat rising in her sex (as well as the butterflies in her stomach), these last few days had been the answer to her dreams and it was about to get better. She followed him up a spiral staircase and down a hall; he then opened a door and held it for her. She walked through the door into a different era, she felt as though she had gone from the 1800's to the present in a few footsteps. The room was almost exactly like any doctors exam room she had ever been in, complete with exam table and stirrups. He followed her into the room and his voice changed from the soft-spoken manner it had been to one of force and authority.

"Remove your clothing please" she slowly began to comply and, even though he had seen her nude before, she felt herself blushing having to undress before him. He told her to follow him and they went through a side door into a bathroom. He handed her a bottle of feminine wash and, while she was using that, started running bath water. He helped her climb into the tub and completely washed her. When he'd finished rinsing her he pulled the drain and began drying her. She was in a trance-like state through all of this, she hadn't been bathed by another person in as long as she could remember, she didn't know what was more prominent, the embarrassment or the excitement.

He led her back into the other room, "hop up on the table please." She climbed onto the table and he helped her to lie back positioning her how he wanted her, she felt her feet being strapped into the stirrups and then a strap going across her chest just below her breasts, her upper arms were pinned down at the same time. He then placed leather cuffs on her wrists and hooked these onto the sides of the table. He then took his time collecting different things and after he was done positioned himself between her open legs. "I've noticed your hair is trying to grow back down here, we'll take care of that first." He slowly and methodically began to shave her brushing up against her most sensitive areas in the process; by the time he was done she was again hot and wet. He pushed his stool back, stood up, and donned a glove. She saw him reach into the plastic bag and retrieve one of the poison ivy leaves she had picked earlier that day. She began to test her bonds in earnest

"No, please not yet, please fuck me before you do that, I can't go through this again without some relief, oh god please."

"Oh but you can, and you will. The whole reason for your being here is for me to push you farther than you have ever gone, remember. We haven't yet scratched the surface. In the next three days I am going to do everything to you that you love to have done, the one exception is I will stop before you are allowed to cum. By the time I am ready to release you it will have been almost a week of stimulation without your being able to cum. I will then fuck you, I will do it slowly and you will then not be allowed to cum until I tell you to. I can guarantee that you will be on the edge for the next three days, but I also guarantee it will be worth it when I do finally allow you to cum."

He walked up to her holding the ivy leaf out and away from him (more for her benefit than to keep it away from himself) "since you still haven't fully recovered from the last time your probably going to be much more sensitive causing the effects of this to be much harsher. The slight burning you felt before will, more than likely, feel more like fire and the itching will be nearly unbearable. Oh but don't worry, I have every kind of medication right here and ready just in case any serious side effects happen." She was going wild trying to free herself from the bonds that held her but couldn't. He moved slowly up to her (enjoying the look of terror in her) and slowly began to rub the leaf on first one nipple and then the other spending at least 30 seconds on each.

By the time he moved down to the foot of the table she was begging him not to use it on her clit. He had been right; her most private and sensitive skin had been so over sensitized by the first dose of the ivy that now she was sure she would not be able to handle a second dose and the fact that he was rubbing it in so thoroughly was compounding the effect. "Oh don't worry, I'm not going to use this on that little clit of yours" she watched as he through the leaf into the garbage. She was just now beginning to feel the full effects on her nipples but although she was still writhing in agony she let out a sigh, relaxed, and thanked him glad he had decided not to use it on her "down there."

"No, I wouldn't use that on such a sensitive and important place, I have a fresh one for that" and she watched as he pulled out another leaf from the bag. She nearly pulled the muscles out of her body struggling to free herself as he sat down on the stool and made his way slowly to her clit, she begged and pleaded with him to stop but soon felt him slowly rubbing the fresh leaf onto her nub (she thought he spent nearly a minute rubbing it on her).

He stood back and watched as the effects began to take effect, she was screaming, crying and cursing at him as she felt the burning and itching begin to take hold. He walked up to the head of the table and grabbed hold of her chin pulling her face to look into his "this is what you wanted remember, you wanted to have no control over what happened to you, you wanted someone to treat you like the sex craved slut you are, to have no mercy on you. Is it all you had hoped for?" She couldn't event think strait, she had never in her life felt sensations like this, it was like someone was taking a blow-torch to her and running electricity through her at the same time. What made these sensations worse was they were all pinpointed in her most sensitive areas anyway. He walked down to the foot of the bed and put his face close enough to her sex that she could feel his breath "looks like Niagara falls the way your juices are running out of there," he walked back to the head of the table.

Her eyes were closed, she wasn't able to function right now, every muscle in her body hurt from tensing and pulling but she barely felt that, her whole body was centered on three points (her nipples and clit). She felt him pull her head upwards and opened her eyes to see him standing at the head of the table with his pants pulled off and his hard prick pointing at her "I can see your enjoying this and there's no sense in only one of us enjoying it, start sucking and remember there are more leafs in that bag so you'd better make me happy." She was trying to do a good job but she wasn't having much luck, he again threatened her with another dose of the ivy and she forced herself to concentrate on her task. It didn't take long before he began pumping his seed down her throat. As soon as he had finished he walked over to a cabinet, pulled out a ball gag, and applied it to her. "There, that should keep you quiet, I'll let you enjoy this for awhile, I'll be back to check on you later." He left the room shutting off the light behind him.

She didn't have anything covering her (and for that she was grateful, anything rubbing on her nipples would have been to much), but she wasn't cold either, she lay there in utter torment, minutes seemed like hours and hours seemed like days (she didn't even want to think of what days would feel like). She knew it had been a long time but had no idea of how long when the light was again turned on and she saw him enter. He unhooked the ball gag and pulled it out of her mouth setting it next to her head on the table "wow, I needed that little nap, how did you rest?" She begged him to do something, anything to stop her agony; the tingling in her nipples and clit felt as though there were a million needles poking them and at the same time itched worse than anything she could ever remember.

He put on surgical gloves and began inspecting her nipples ignoring her pleas, he then began inspecting her clit, his touch felt good but at the same time was making matters worse. "I have purposely rubbed the poison into your skin and not washed it off, with your already sensitive skin and then the added amount of poison you must be feeling it a million times worse than before, I figured that you would enjoy the effects more that way. She was completely drained, she didn't have the strength to try to fight the bonds holding her anymore, all she could do is lie there feeling the worst torment she had ever experienced. He unhooked the strap going across her chest and helped her to sit up; he then unhooked each wrist and reattached them behind her back.

He still had to help her stay in the sitting position but was able to reach down and release her feet from the stirrups, he helped her down off of the table and they together walked out of the room and down the hall. Her legs were weak and wobbly and he had to almost carry her, they entered another room, it had a king size bed on one side of the room and a much smaller one on the other. The décor was modern but, short of a small digital alarm clock next to the large bed; there was nothing elaborate or ultra modern about it. He helped her to the smaller bed and she slumped down, he then unhooked her hands, had her lie back and reattached them to ropes on the sides of this bed. She then felt the now familiar feeling of straps being pulled over her holding her in place. Her legs were attached so that her knees were slightly bent and her legs were splayed open wide.

She felt a sheet being placed over her "I'll be sleeping right over there, you and I both know you will be in misery but unless there is a major problem you are to remain quiet. I felt it would be safer for you to be near me in case of emergency but if you don't cooperate I'll be forced to gag you again. Do you understand?" She nodded "is this what you expected, do you have any reservations about going through with it?" She thought about the stories she had read, about how she had always wanted to be in there place, to have a cruel master do what he wanted with her. This was not exactly what she had been thinking then but at the same time, it was happening and she was enjoying it (and hating it). She shook her head no "this is for you more than it is for me, although I will also be enjoying it, this "is" what you wanted isn't it?" Again she nodded "ok, then tell me what you would like to have happen tomorrow." She thought about this for a moment, she wanted to be freed to scratch but knew that that wouldn't happen (and deep down she didn't want it to happen), she also needed to cum worse than ever before but also knew that that wouldn't happen either.

"I'm not sure, I'm having a hard time thinking right now. You have done everything so perfect so far; just do whatever you have planned. I have never felt anything like this before and, although one part of me hates this, this "is" exactly what I have dreamed about. There is no way I could have taken myself this far so I don't think I can come up with any ideas that would be better than you could." Her voice was weak both from exhaustion and frustration. She wondered, if he decided to let her come right now if she'd have the energy to do it, she also wished he would so she could find out. She didn't have the strength or energy to fight her bonds but her body would not allow her to lie there without trying. Her head was spinning with emotions She moved her shoulders slightly from side to side and felt the sheet rub against her nipples sending new electric jolts through her body. She saw him smile at this

"As I have said, this is for you, I just wanted to make sure you were happy. Can I get you anything before I go to bed?" She shook her head and watched as he turned away and flipped a switch turning out the lights. She soon heard the sounds of him sleeping and wondered how long she would have to lie there in misery until she too went to sleep.

"Goodnight sir" she softly said.

To be continued...

DominantR
DominantR
36 Followers