A Different Love Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wanted?" John asked quietly as he turned to face her.

"I felt something with you that morning, something real, something I haven't felt in a really long time. That feeling I wanted to know what it felt like again, to touch someone when i felt that way about them." She said as a single tear ran down her cheek.

"I know what you mean, it has been to long since I have felt like this for someone." he said as he slide across the couch and draped his arm around her shoulders and hugged her tight.

"My last boyfriend cheated on me, with my best friend." She sighed as she leaned her head against his shoulder and wiped the tears from her check.

"I haven't allowed myself to be in love with anyone else, he hurt me so much, and then i met you. I couldn't stop myself, I fell hard for you and I had to have you in every way. But I am scared I made myself look like some kind of slut." She whispered in between soft sobs.

"No you didn't, I am in love with you too, I want you too in every way possible." John whispered back as he kissed her gently on her temple.

John looked down at her face and could see the tracks on her cheek from her tears. Taking his hand he gently pushed her chin up so that they were looking each other in the eye. Leaning in he gently kissed her softly on the lips, tasting a bit of her salty tears but also the warmth and love in them. She kissed back gently, sighing softly as she opened her lips and let his tongue in. Turning about on the couch she climbed into his lap like the other morning and kissed him deeply, pushing him back into the couch by the shoulders as she ground her hips down into his. The kiss was passionate and electrifying, they held none of their feelings in check as they let go with the moment. To John it felt like a breath of fresh air, his heart soared as he felt her tongue glide along in his mouth as he felt her arms wrap around his head. Reaching down he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him. They hugged tightly as the soft, passionate kiss intensified into deeper longing as he felt her grind down harder against him.

His hands roamed around her back as he felt his cock stiffen and shift from his leg to push against his pants. he didn't care, he wanted her to know how he felt, how alive and aroused she makes him. He felt her sit forward in his lap and she groaned into his mouth as he felt her the own arousal through his jeans press against him. She spread her knees farther pushing more of her sex against his. He groaned back between her lips as he felt the soft material rubbing against his hard shaft. She had pushed his cock up in his pants and she was rubbing his boxers against the underside of his shaft.

He slowly pulled away from her lips and began to kiss his way to her neck. Finding the soft flesh of her neck he nipped and sucked on it as his hands reached down to grab her ass and massage the soft cheeks through her jeans. She tossed her head back and moaned his name loudly as he sucked on her neck. Leaning back from him she reached between them grabbing the bottom of her shirt. She looked into his eyes and slowly pulled the shirt over head flipping it away, reaching up she cupped her breast gently, they were slightly tanned but were so perky, and the aureoles were slightly large with very stiff nipples showing off her state of arousal. She gently pushed them up and rubbed her hands along them, causally flicking the nipples, with her thumb, and pulling on them gently as she stared into his eyes. Leaning forward John kissed the soft skin between her breasts. Her skin smelled like a light mix of coconut and some sweet perfume, it was intoxicating, and he loved hearing her sigh as he kissed down around her left breast. Working up slowly with kisses and gently flicks with his tongue he found her hard nipples and wrapped his lips around it as he slowly rolled his tongue over it. She groaned loudly as she ran her fingers through his hair. He sucked gently on the erect nipple and gently nibbled on it with his teeth, which seemed to really excite her as he could feel her finger nails dig into his head.

Pulling back from her nipple letting it pop from his mouth he glanced up at her to see her head tossed back as her other hand pulled and rolled the nipple with her palm. Leaning a bit he sucked the nipple into his mouth and she moaned slightly as he sucked hard on it.

"Oh god!" she moaned as she felt her own juices soaking the crotch of her lace panties. She could feel his very hard erection pushing against her as the assault of his mouth and tongue, on her breasts sent shivers up her spine. She wanted more, she wanted so much more, she was craving to feel him deep inside her. The feelings were overwhelming as the passion rode through her, making her feel light headed and drunk. She needed to lay down, her knees were getting slightly sore and she wanted to feel his amazing lips on other parts of her body.

He could sense that she wanted more. Feeling her shift in his lap slightly John pulled back from her freshly sucked nipple and placed his hands on her bare sides and slowly helped lower her onto her back on the couch. She stretched slightly and looked up at him as he sat between her legs marveling at her beauty.

"You look so beautiful." John whispered affectionately as he leaned down to kiss her stomach. She beamed a smile at him as she reached down between then and popped the button on her jeans. Reaching down John stopped her hands and looked at her with a small note of concern.

"Are you sure? Do you want to do this?" John asked. She knew he was not asking out of permission but out of caring for her. She pushed his hands gently away as she watched her slowly lower the zipper. He could see that she was wearing a pair of black lace panties. Reaching out she took his hands and placed them on her hips and slowly pushed them down, encouraging him to help her remove her jeans.

John's throat caught in his throat as he slowly pulled the jeans and panties down till they bunched at her ankles. She giggled slightly as she kicked them free and he tossed them onto the floor. Looking up at her he scanned her slightly tanned body. It looked so soft and warm, yet strong in the right places. Her thighs were toned and defined with muscle but still retained some softness to them. She slowly opened her knees exposing her completely clean shaven sex, which was so aroused that her pink lips were puffy and glistening with her juices.

Slowly John kissed the top of her knees, slowly working down the top of her thighs as he heard her moan with pleasure. He lowered his head and kissed along her inner thigh nipping at the soft flesh and feeling her tense with each kiss or flick of his tongue. He felt her hands creep up to his shoulders as she pulled on the collar of his shirt. Pulling back quickly he pulled off his shirt and tossed it aside as he dropped his head to resume kissing her thighs.

He felt her hands run through his hair as her legs opened wider. The strong smell of her arousal was pungent but sweet smelling and it only encouraged him further. He leaned close to her sexy he blew softly on it watching her hips buck gently at the cool blast of air, he felt her hands push his head forward as if silently telling him to taste her. Slowly he kissed the soft skin next to her puffy lips on either side and gently flicked his tongue against it, watching as her she tried to shift her hips so his lips would contact something more. He could hear her sigh and moan as he kissed his way around her pussy; he licked gently against her lips tasting her sweet juices on them. Dropping his chin he stuck out his tongue and rested it against the bottom of her lips, just above the patch of soft skin above her ass, and he licked up her lips, laying the flat of his tongue against her entire pussy, in an attempt to lick it all at once. He felt her push her hips against his mouth and follow his tongue as the tip of his tongue flicked hard against her protruding clit.

"Oh god yes!" she moaned out, as her hips settled back down on the couch. She picked her legs off the couch and wrapped them around his back allowing her to spread her knees wide inviting him to do more then just tease her. Reaching down between her legs she placed two fingers on her already hard clit and slowly rolled it clockwise. The feeling was intense, she could feel his mouth expertly move around her pussy touching all the right sensitive places, she could feel of her nerve endings sparking with arousal as her head swam with pleasure. Each time she tried to focus on one point of pleasure his tongue or lips would find another stronger point to sway her attention. Just as she was coming down from the lapping of his tongue, she got a new sensation assaulting her senses as she felt his tongue slide between her lips and rest gently inside her dripping wet pussy. A wave of pleasure rolled up her spine she arched her hips trying to force more of his amazing tongue inside her.

She groaned loudly and grabbed his hair in her fist as she rubbed her clit with more force. She could feel his tongue slowly withdraw only to plunge back insider her deeper then before. She felt a tingle in the back of her head as her vision became to swim. She was startled slightly at the thought that she was so close to cumming but the sensation from her rolling clit and the now near fucking of his tongue inside her was too much to handle. She opened her mouth to tell him but only a small squeak could be heard as the rush of her orgasm slammed into her senses.

The world turned into a rush of pleasure, as the sound of his lapping at her pussy filled her ears. She could smell her own juices rushing from her pussy as a tingling sensation danced all over her body. Stars filled the darkness behind her eyelids, as she felt her body stiffen and arch as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over her.

With a loud moan her body began to relax as she exhaled the deep breath she had taken just as her orgasm started. She gulped in deep breaths of air like she had holding it underwater to long. A tingling sensation started in her pussy as she felt something rough, wet and warm rubbing against her now engorged clit. Opening her eyes she looked down her body to see his smiling eyes looking back at her as he slowly gently licking her clit. She smiled down at him as she watched him intently pleasure he throbbing clit.

"Oh god John that feels so amazing!" She whispered as she slowly rocked her hips in time to his licking. She sighed softly as she watched him wrap his lips gently around the soft nub and then she felt him suck down on it, gently at first and only for a second as she arched her hips and giggled. He sucked down again a little harder letting the tip of his tongue flick against it, each flick sending a jolt of electricity through her pussy. She lay there content and enjoying the attention he was giving to her. She had never had an orgasm from oral sex before and she was enjoying the sensations of his warm mouth and tongue.

Her body shifted and swayed with the flicking and sucking as she felt a small buzzing in her pussy that was building in intensity rather quickly. "John...Baby..Oh god don't stop..!" She cried as she felt another rush of pleasure as a second powerful orgasm built up in her. "Oh god I think....I am going to...cummmmMMM! She screamed as she felt her body quiver and shake as the second orgasm rocked through her, sending her back into a place of bliss and ecstasy. Her breathing was quick and hard as she moaned and groaned, she felt a slight vibration on her clit as she heard him humming as he sucked hard on her throbbing clit. "OH FUCK! Baby, Please god stop!" She cried as her clit became extremely sensitive as a rush of her juices soaking her pussy and seeping down to pool down between her ass and the couch. She felt her clit pop from his mouth as his tongue lapped up the juices running freely from her pussy lips.

Her body went limp as she lay there in a post orgasmic bliss, she felt something heavy laying on her stomach, looking down she could see the top of John's head as he lay there with his arms around her stomach. Reaching up she gently stroked his head, she smiled as he looked up at her, with her juices covering his lips and around his mouth. She reached down urging him to come closer as she leaned her head up to kiss him deeply. She marveled at tasting her sweet orgasm on his lips and tongue. They kissed passionately before she dropped her head back to the couch.

"Mmmmmm that was so...I don't even know what to say?" Candy whispered, as she ran her hands through his hair.

"I loved every second of it, and you look so beautiful when you cum." He whispered back as he brushed a stray hair from her face.

"What? Really? "Candy giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and shifted a bit under him.

"Oh yes! That was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!" He whispered as he twisted around to kiss her

gently on the arm.

"Stand up." Candy said as she pulled her arms back from around his neck.

John looked confused as he slowly climbed off her and stood up next to the couch. He watched as she slowly sat up and then, on shaking legs, stood up in front of him. She reached down and grabbed at his belt pulling him close to her. She looked at him intently as she yanked on his belt pulling it loose. She gave him a wicked smile as she slowly pulled on his jeans popping the button on his pants. Smiling back he could feel goose bumps crawl along his skin as he felt her hands grab the zipper and slowly pull it down. He leaned down to kiss her but she backed away slightly with a very evil grin on her face as she pulled at his jeans till they fell freely to the floor.

Glancing down she could see that his cock was extremely hard, as it was sticking straight out from his body, and leaking a lot of precum based on the large spot on the front of his boxers. She giggled slightly as she leaned in close to him pushing her naked body against him. Their lips were inches apart as she reached down and slowly traced a slow line along his cloth covered shaft. John shuttered slightly at her touch and let out a soft sigh as she let her finger travel up to the waist band of his boxers briefs. Leaning in she kissed him very softly on the lips as she pulled the material back and slipped her other hand inside his boxers, letting the tips of her fingers brush along his shaft.

John groaned at her touch as she brushed against the soft skin just above his shaft, then he felt her hand stop as she pulled back from his lips with a look of mild shock as she looked down and brushed her hands against the smooth flesh above his cock.

"Oh my god, do you shave down there?!" Candy said with a giggle in her voice.

"Uhhh, yeah..." He said as he blushed a bright red looking away from her.

"Baby, I love it!" Candy said as her fingers gently tickled the soft flesh.

"Really?" He said looking at her with a look of shock on his face.

"Oh yes! It is so smooth!" She said as she slid her hand down farther, and gently caressing his balls. "God your balls too!" She said with a giggle as she gently rolled the soft sack in her hand.

"YEP!" He squeaked out as the sensation of her playing with his balls was sending jolt after jolt of pleasure down his shaft.

Pulling her hand out of his boxers she used her other hand to pull the boxers down letting them fall to the floor. She watched as his cock sprang into view. It looked so much thicker and harder then last time. It was pointing almost straight up and swayed slightly as the blood inside the shaft pumped with excitement. Holding him by the hips she stepped to her left and she pushed his body to the right, slowly shifting him so that he is standing in front of the couch.

Reaching up she put her hands on his shoulders as she kissed him gently on the lips before pushing him down into the couch. He landed with a giggle and loud thud sitting in the couch with his massive cock bouncing freely. John was amazed at how hard he was, it was not painful but every nerve ending in his cock was alive and he could feel everything from the gentle breeze in the room to the soft skin of his inner thigh as it brushed against his balls. He watched as she stepped between his legs and using her own forced his open wide, as she slowly knelt in front of him.

She placed her hands on his knees as she smiled at him and slowly slide her hands up his thighs. He sighed as he watched her hands slide up his thighs, gently ticking him and sending shock waves up his shaft. He groaned softly as he felt his cock pump hard, seeing a large bead of precum form on the head and slowly leak down the underside of his shaft. She pushed his legs wider as she dipped her head down gently brushing her lips against his base of his cock. Her warm breath felt so good against his shaft as he felt her hands creep up his stomach.

He felt her lips gently kiss the soft flesh of the right side of his cock and he shivered as she slowly kissed up his shaft to its soft red head, which was slick with his precum. She slowly kissed back down the other side of his cock as she wrapped her fingers tips around his shaft and slowly stroked up and down up and down using his excessive amount of precum as lubricant.

Looking up at him she slowly rolled the head of his cock in small circles up against her lips, coating them in his precum. John sighed softly and he watched her open those amazing red lips, as she gently French kissed the head of his cock as her tongue flicked against the tip of penis. He groaned her name as she lowered her lips letting them slip over his head. He could feel her tongue lap back and forth against the mushroom head of his cock, rolling around it and licking up the now generous amount of precum he was spilling forth.

John moaned as he felt her licking his head, he was enthralled with the joyful look in her eyes as she licked happily at his precum. The warmth of her mouth and her wet tongue were so overwhelming, he bit down on his lips to steam the rush of pleasure. He tried thinking of something to distract himself, but glancing down at her with more then half his cock deep in her warm mouth was enough to send any kind of distracting thoughts out the window.

She pulled his cock from her mouth as she licked up and down the shaft pumping it with her hand as she licked and sucked on his sack. She licked hungrily now, she wanted to feel this amazing man cum, a rush of excitement hit her as she imagined his hips arching and to see the look of bliss on his face as he came for her, because of her. She wanted him to experience the pleasure he had given to her. She could feel her own pussy already soaked with her orgasm become wet again as juices ran down her thighs. She felt his cock pulse in her hand as she skillfully let her fingers glide along his thick shaft. She marveled at how thick he was and how big he had gotten just in the little bit of sucking she had done on his shaft. She could taste his slightly salty precum on her lips and tongue as she continued to pump his cock. She wanted more, she knew she wanted to feel this amazing man deep inside her pussy, pounding away at her.

John felt her hand come away from him and opened his eyes looking down at her as she slowly stood up in front of him. "Are you ok?" John asked as he sat up a bit.

"I want you..." Candy whispered as she slowly pushed his legs closed and climbed into his lap. "I want you to make love to me." She said with a hint of longing in her voice. "Please..." she whispered as she reached between them grabbing a hold of his shaft and pushing it back as she hovered over her aching pussy over his cock. She looked up at him and saw him smiling as he placed his hands on her hips.

Leaning in she kissed him deeply as she slowly lowered her throbbing sex down on his cock. He could feel her soft wet lips push against the head of his cock, but due to the arousal of both of them it slipped inside her wet opening easily and they groaned in unison as his head pushed past her lips and into the deep warm sheath that his tongue had once been in. She gasp as she felt his thick hard cock expand her pussy filling her up completely, something the other men in her life have never been able to do before. She finally felt her lips brush against the base of his cock as the head pushed deep inside her. She moaned softly as she leaned down and kissed him gently, romantically, slow and passionately letting her pussy adjust to the hard thick cock inside her.