A Different Love Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was in heaven, it was tight warm and made his entire senses come alive. He fought with himself to not roll her over and fuck her hard, deep and quickly. He wanted this first time to be passionate, loving and sensual. They kissed slowly deeply; he could taste a salty tang on her lips guessing it was his own precum. He let his hands roam around her back and ass gently caressing her skin with his finger tips. The sweet smell of her body mixed with sweat danced around them as he felt her arms on his shoulders and her hands playing with his hair on the top of his head.

He felt her hips shift slightly as she gently shifted back and forth, allowing him to slowly slip just an inch, in and out of her wet pussy. He could feel her sex getting wetter as he allowed her to set the pace, as she was comfortable with. The slower pace also gave him a chance to repress the urge to cum, which he was so overwhelming. She rocked into a stead rhythm as she looked down at him with a half smile on her face.

He gasped as he felt the walls of her sex tighten down on his shaft gently squeezing him as he slipped in and out of her. "Oh baby this feel so good!" she sighed as she let more of his shaft slip out of her before pushing down a bit harder on him. He murmured a response but was unable to speak intelligently at this point. His mind was in a haze of arousal and love for this beautiful woman.

He could not help his next actions and they were purely instinctual as he slowly rolled her body down onto the couch letting her lay out under him keeping his cock buried deep inside her as they moved. Leaning close he kissed her on the lips soft and whispered "I love you Candy, I have been in love with you since the first moment i met you. I want to pleasure you, hold you and I want you to know how much you mean to me." He whispered as he gently stroked her cheek.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she looked back at him and whispered "I love you too John."

John spirits soared as he heard her speak those words. He slowly picked up the pace pulling more of his cock from her pussy with each thrust. Pushing his hips forward he hovered over her and watched her eyes close and mouth open slightly as she sighed and moaned with each thrust. He could feel her hips push up to meet his thrusts as they quickly found the heavier rhythm together. Groaning loudly he felt the pressure building in his balls and knew he was getting close to cumming.

"Candy, I...I am so close!" John whispered huskily as he tried to control his breathing and concentrate on her stunning looks. He felt her legs wrap around his hips as she held him tight, but still allowing him to pump his hard cock inside her.

"I...I...OHHHHHHH FUUUUCCCK!!" She screamed as her legs locked around him shoving his cock deep inside her as her walls clamped down on his shaft. He felt her pussy quiver around him as her breathing stopped and her hands dug into the side of the couch turning her knuckles white.

The feeling of her orgasm on his erection was more then he could bear with a final shove pushing himself deeper he screamed her name as he felt the first large shot of cum shot deep insider her. His head spun and stars appeared in his eyes as he felt shot after shot of his hot load fill her pussy as he thrust hard inside her pussy. He marveled at the amount of cum he was depositing inside her; he could feel his cock shoot a forth and fifth shot deep inside her.

John finally felt a burning in his lungs as he felt realized that he was holding his breath exhaling loudly his arms felt weak as well as his body, as he opened his eyes to see her tear filled eyes looking back at him.

"Oh my god!" she whispered as she reached up to brush his cheek.

"What's wrong?" John whispered as he leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

"Nothing...not a thing...I just...I have never..." She whispered as she blushed red. John kissed her again on the lips. She sighed softly as his now soft cock slipped from between her lips. She could feel his seed slipping from her pussy and she loved the sensation.

She quietly rolled onto her side as he slipped in behind her on the couch. Reaching under the couch she grabbed a blanket and spread it out over them. She shifted quietly on the couch finding a comfortable niche against his body. He wrapped his arm around her stomach and causally kissed the back of her neck. She sighed contently feeling his wet sticky cock pressed against her ass. Giggling softly she wiggled her butt causing his cock to stiffen slightly and slide between her soft cheeks. John sighed into her neck as he pushed his hips out allowing his cock to bury further between her soft cheeks. He drew small circles on her stomach as he lay quietly listening to her rhythmic breathing and feeling her shift against him causing his cock to stir and stiffen slightly.

"mmmm you know, we need to try this on the bed sometime." She said with a giggle as she twisted around on the couch to face him.

"Yes but this feels so much more adventurous out here." He said as he kissed her gently on the lips, while his hand drifted around her back gently tickling her.

"Speaking of adventure, what's the most adventurous thing you have done sexually?" She said as her hand drifted down between them and gently caressing his chest.

"Well my last girlfriend was not very adventurous, the most she would do is let me go down on her or go down on me. What about you?" He asked as his hand drifted to her ass gently squeezing her soft cheeks as he kissed her lips.

"My last boyfriend was the most boring person in the world sexually, but I had a friend that i use to mess around with for a bit who was so crazy about sex. The things he suggested made me blush!" She said as she slowly opened her legs letting it rest on top of his thigh, exposing her still wet and swollen lips.

"Oh yeah? Like what?" John asked as he trailed his fingers along her soft cheek, gently brushing against the bottom of her pussy. He could feel the mix of their juices that had pooled around her ass. It was sticky and slippery at the same time and gave him a bit of thrill knowing that she was content on just laying here like this, his last girlfriend would have jumped up by now and made them shower.

"Well, we talked a lot about doing stuff but only did a couple of really kinky things. I am not a freak or anything but I am always willing to try something once." She replied as her hand drifted down to his stomach, tickling it slightly.

"Like What? If you don't mind me asking?" John replied with a slight blush on his face.

"Well...we did a threesome once..." Candy said as she looked intently at him hoping the comment would not be cause for him to jump up, calling her a slut and storming out, but she saw his face brighten and a sly smile cross his lips.

"With another women or another guy?" He asked as he pulled her hips closer to him.

"It was a women a guy and me." She said with a silly grin on her face. "Does it freak you out?" she asked as she shifted uncomfortably in his arm.

"Nope not in the least!" John said with a smile as he kissed her softly on the lips.

Pulling back she was going to ask another question till a familiar chirp of her cell phone breaking the silence in the room. Candy cringed and slowly started to pull away, but was held tight by his arms, looking at him he had a pleading look on his face silently telling her not to leave.

"I have to answer this i am so sorry." She said as she finally broke his embrace and climbed off the couch. She walked across the room to find her phone sitting in the kitchen.

A text message had come through from the District Attorney. "Call me! Urgent!" Flipping open the phone she swayed naked in the kitchen as the phone rang.

A soft click sounded as she heard "DA Pearson, we need to talk, I think I found a new lead into the firm."

"Ok.. What have you got?" She answered as she walked over and leaned against the counter.

"We were going through that list of names you got and one of the lawyers mentioned is very new to the firm and might not be so loyal to them." The young sounding voice of Pearson replied.

"Ok, but all those people were taking money?" Candy replied trying to find a loop hole in the logic.

"Yes but its not much and I think he may only be in ground level. If we can get to him and get him to looking into things we may have a better shot at getting some information on the higher ups." Pearson replied.

"Ok I can look into it, you got a name?" Candy replied grabbing a pen and paper off the counter.

"Yeah, A John Bennett" Pearson replied.

"John Bennett? Are you sure?" Candy stopped as she looked around the room looking for an reason to believe this was a dream.

"Yes I need you to find him and see what he knows. I have to go will call you tomorrow!" Pearson said as she heard a car pulling up in the background.

The phone went dead as she stood in her kitchen looking out to the hallway. "It can't be her John!" She thought as she slowly set the phone down, walking over to the hallway and looking into the living room to see John lying on the couch with his eyes closed. "Why me?" Candy whispered.......

End of Chapter 4