A Different Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rings3
Rings3
20 Followers

"Clare, I am going to shower your face with my cum so that these to slut boys can lick it from you, you can suck your share from their tongues," I looked at Sam, "and maybe you should save some for Sam." Sam nodded eagerly.

I pulled my cock from her delicious mouth, "Wank my cock all over your face, slut, make sure none misses you face, you may have some in your cunt-mouth I ordered shakily knowing I was almost there.

I felt it deep in my balls, the pressure built, I knew this was going to be my biggest cum ever – the end result of what I'd witnessed, the pain and the magic Clare had worked on my cock-head. My head felt like it was spinning, my legs shook, I thrust my pelvis forward, trying to get my cock back into her hot welcoming mouth, I wanted my cock down her throat, gagging her as I pumped rope after rope of thick creamy cum down her gullet. But she resisted me, doing as I had ordered, stroking me firmly, my cock aimed firmly at her slightly opened lips.

I lost it, my self-control evaporated, the first pulse of cum shot between her lips and then she moved my cock around splattering her face with rope after rope of white cock-slime, Her face was awash, in her eyes, her hair, the slut boys were on to her in a flash licking away my cum, their cum laden tongues pushing into her mouth to be sucked clean before they returned to their cleaning job, sucking every second drop down their own cum-greedy throats. Sam, now pushed her mother away and took my softening cock in her mouth sucking the last of my jism from me, twisting and pulling on my balls savagely, extracting the last ounce of pleasure for me. Finishing me of, she stood and kissed me, spitting some of my own cum into my mouth, I swallowed greedily as I sucked on her cummy tongue.

Then we watched as, Clare sitting back on her heels was cleaned of cum, the 2 men licking every trace of my cum from her face neck and tits.

Coughing quietly, I said, "enough you cum-sluts, I think it is time for a rest and a drink, and perhaps a bit of a planning session, don't you agree?" I asked as I felt Sam snuggle up to my side.

"YES Master," they cried in unison.

Besides I needed a rest and a very Tall Drink of something that wasn't from a cock or cunt.

We all dressed, although, we all wore panties, the other to men seeming to share my little kink.

Once we were all respectable again we sat around the pool, with everyone throwing ideas around, some very sexy and kinky ideas indeed, I could feel my self growing hard again.

I held up my hand, and Sam who sat beside and looked sternly at our 3 sluts who sat on the tiled floor at our feet. We all nursed drinks, that Clare had poured and they took a sip each to still their busy tongues.

"I think that we should all have a swim and relax, then you will go to your rooms and me to my home, as it is Friday tomorrow and I have several appointments I shan't be able to stay the night. THERE WILL BE NO SEX OF ANY KIND UNTIL I RETURN, IS THAT CLEAR?" I ordered.

"Yes Master', they said, once again in unison, but I could hear the disappointment in their voices. I looked at Sam, whose face also reflected their feelings, but she said, "You heard the Master, now stop whining.

"Tomorrow night we will go to dinner at Mano's, then a relaxing night here, that's if there is a bed available for me." Sam interrupted me, "We can all sleep in Mum and Clarke's bed, it sleeps about 10 comfortably and we have had four or more sleep there quite often, don't we Mummy", she said looking at Clare who nodded happily.

"Very well," I continued,' We will again abstain, but loosely plan what games we wish to play."

"Yes Master," came the muted reply.

I dismissed the two men and said to, "Clare and Sam, I want a pair of your sexiest panties." Clare would do as she was told, I looked at Sam, "May I?"

"Of course Peter. Mother, a pair of my sexiest, you know the ones I mean go and get them now and also a pair of yours," she looked at me and then her mother, The sheer coral pink pair I think. Wrap them in a nice little present for your master and sprinkle them with our favourite perfume – GO!" she ordered.

While we were waiting I asked, "Sam, is your pussy pierced as well? I never saw as you had your panties on all night."

She sat up on the table spreading her knees and pulling her legs back to expose the sopping crotch of her thong, " Oh yes," she said pulling the crotch aside to display her glistening smooth pussy, her cunt lips slightly apart, a barbell pierced her clit, the upper end complete with a small ring and the other end had a small diamond mounted in a smooth leafed flower. "Do you like my little pussy? Can you guess what the flower may signify?" she asked, her head bowed demurely.

My cock hardened as I looked at her, her pussy was beautiful, like a just opened rose-bud bathed in morning dew. "It's beautiful, and, no I can't imagine the significance of the flower, what does it mean?' I asked. What I really wanted to do was get on my knees and lick her dry, lick away the sweet taste of her cunt. I wanted to push my hard cock into her, drown her womb in my scalding cum and then lick her clean, suck our combined juices from her dribbling cunt, I was almost cumming just looking at her exposed womanhood.

She looked up at me and smiled quite kittenishly, as she slid her forefinger between her glistening nether lips and pushed in then drew her finger up to her exposed and erect clit, moistening it further, then raising her wet digit to her mouth she licked away her dew. "It means that I'm still a virgin, but I think, maybe, that might change this weekend – think about it. See you tomorrow night Peter" She turned on her heel and walked away as her Mother, now fully dressed in shorts and hater top, came toward me with a gift wrapped little parcel in her hand.

"Here...." She started.

"Mother!!!," Sam said loudly, " not another word, give the gentleman his present and drive him back to his car, not another word you little slut or you arse and cunt will burn red for days". She commanded.

Clare dropped her eyes and handed me the parcel, "Yes Mistress Sam, this way Master."

Clare led me to her car and drove me in silence back to the club. As I got out of the car, I said, "Clare, tell Sam to arrange matching g strings, garter belts and stockings for you 3 sluts, black, red, and white, for tomorrow night, oh, and quarter cup bra for you, she will make her own choices I'm sure."

She nodded and drove away.

End of Chapter 1

Rings3
Rings3
20 Followers
12