A Different Party Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
strtlr69
strtlr69
275 Followers

Someone from the friends said "Wish our Biology teacher was also that obedient."

Sunita felt a rush like never before. She was already feeling excited by Ashok's order and the follow up comment confirmed it even more, especially with the stress on the word "obedient". Her body and mind were in a total bliss with this new discovery.

She was feeling too horny herself and could not control the need to kiss Seema anymore. She looked into Seema's eyes for a brief second, it seemed so much was being communicated in this silence as well. They both felt out of control urge to just feel each other. Seema just rushed herself into Sunita and hugged her. Seema was holding on too tight to Sunita, was she experiencing orgasms? Well this is what everybody thought seeing them.

Sunita pushed Seema a bit away and slowly slid herself on to Seema's mouth. In between the kisses, Sunita was kissing Seema's hair, forehead, eyelids, nose, cheeks, ears, nibbling at her earlobes. They both were so lost in each other's embrace that neither realized what all they were doing. They had felt each other's body with love and with lust as well. The touches of love titillated the minds of one and all. No need to mention what all experienced as love turned to lust.

Sunita and Seema licked, kissed and enjoyed each other to the delight of not only each other but the people around as well. There lust knew no bounds and neither did their hands. Seema had unbuttoned Sunita's blouse in the process of feeling her. The first glimpse of her bra and the skin around her bra left every single male in a spell of doom. Every single pair of eye was literally tearing apart the bra. My eyes were shining though as I looked at it as an opportunity as well. It was time to settle a score of my own.

Both of them were so engrossed with each other that neither felt my presence near them. I got within a feet of them and cleared my throat loudly.

Me: "Did you notice that your blouse has been opened?"

It was more of a statement then a question. It was time to win back the mini egoic battle which I had just lost. I went in close to Sunita and searched quite leisurely for the mic, in the process felt her raw skin quite nicely as well.

Me (looking towards Seema now): "Do you want me to put it on her bra or do you guys plan to remove that as well?"

My face was already gleaming with victory. I knew, for sure, that it would be too much for either of them to react and answer. As expected, they just stood there silently.

Me: "Your silence conveys that you will remove the bra as well. Let me search for a safer place then. I think it will be best if I stand here, watch you guys do whatever you have in mind - with the mic in my hand"

Their cheeks were coloring up quite nicely and I loved every bit of it.

Me: "We can do one more thing as well. We can put the mic on Seema's blouse. Can I?"

My gut was telling me to stop but it was my ego which was enjoying the taunting that was happening. My gut had never been wrong and I knew I was done the minute I looked at their faces.

Sunita: "I think it would be best if you stood here and caught the mic in your hand."

Seema: "Maybe our clothes as well, the ones we remove."

Seema helped Sunita remove her blouse all together from her body. Over eyes locked as she walked towards me and draped the blouse on my face. I found the act so erotic that I forgot all about ego and everything. I was imagining that this very blouse was there on Sunita's body a few moments ago and now it was draped on me. I got bolder and took the blouse in my hand, undid my zipper and was stroking my penis with the blouse in my hand. Both the girls were mesmerized as well and so was the crowd.

A comment jolted one and all because it came from Seema "I pass her in flying colors for the demonstration of an emotional kiss that I had requested. I will explore many more such girlie stuff with her. The time that we have at hand is only enough for one more demonstration to happen. Seeing the state of you guys out there, I feel a proper demonstration of what bukake is would be the best closing for this party. What do you guys say?"

To be continued .... (of course)...

strtlr69
strtlr69
275 Followers
12