A Different Plan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina gave Ellen a hug. "The golden rule is 'no' means 'no. No explanation, no argument, simply no thank you. You two will find your own comfort zone. And you two are so much in love, you might surprise yourself at how comfortable you are. But it's your pace, not ours."

They returned to the table. Susan looked expectantly at Gina, who simply remarked that there were a couple of bottles of Champagne on ice back at Club Orient. A ghost of a smile crossed Susan's face.

***

The three car convoy pointed south and made the turn towards Club Orient, finally driving the dirt road up to the gate. After Gina and Paul vouched for Fred and Ellen as their guests, all three cars were waved through. They drove the remaining 40 meters to the three adjoining seaside chalets. Gina and Paul invited Ellen and Fred in. They kicked off their sandals.

Paul and Fred busied themselves opening the two bottles of champagne. Charles and Susan --already naked--brought extra glasses from their unit. Ted and Liz arrived equally nude with chocolate bars and fresh fruit that they quickly sliced and set out.

Fred said, "Honey, I think we're overdressed".

Paul, Fred and Ellen quickly stripped. Gina poured champagne for everyone, claiming it was the perfect beverage—anytime, anywhere, with anything. She found no disagreement.

While Gina was taking her clothes off, Ellen piped up, "Yes, but there is such a thing as too much champagne. We had so much at our wedding reception that I almost never wanted to see another bottle, and then lover-boy here shows up with yet another bottle at our hotel. But then he had a killer hangover as we left for our honeymoon the next day."

Fred wailed playfully, "Seventeen years of marriage and she still loves to tell that story! I'll never live it down!"

Ellen playfully swatted his butt. "No you won't, my hubby, it's one of the stories that makes you human. But I only tell it to very good friends. And since we seem to be naked with these nice folks after a lovely dinner with them, I think that makes them very good friends."

While Ellen and Paul were talking, Gina and Liz lit a few candles around the bedroom. When they were done, they turned off the electric lights in the chalet so that the eight of them were illuminated only by the flickering glow.

Fred and Ellen watched with a combination of curiosity and amazement as Gina finished her champagne, sat next to Charles, and started kissing him and stroking his cock. Liz went over to the chair where Paul was sitting and straddled him so he could play with her breasts.

Susan broke the silence. "Fred, Ellen, thank you for the champagne, thank you so much for a wonderful dinner and thank for your company these past few days. We've had so much fun with you that we wanted to share one more part of our lives with you. If you look over my shoulder, you'll see Gina stroking—make that sucking --my husband's cock. Over my other shoulder, Paul is making out with Liz. Like everyone else, we have our fantasies. We simply choose to act on a few of them with people we trust. We love our spouses and none of us wants to cheat. So while we're together, we're sort of one big happy family."

Liz moaned as Paul kneeled in front of her and his tongue found her clit.

Ted smiled and said, "A very happy family. It makes me feel good to see Liz having so much pleasure. "

Susan went on. "You're welcome to watch. You're welcome to just play with each other. You're welcome to join in. We're on island rules. What happens here stays here. "

Susan went to kiss her husband while Gina continued to suck his cock.

Fred looked at Ellen, held her close and murmured an "I love you". He kissed her passionately, stroking her hair and her neck. His cock began to harden as Ellen slipped her left leg around his left calf while dragging her fingernails across his back. He felt the warm juices from her cunt sliding against his thigh.

"Mmmm, you two look delicious," said Susan. Her voice had become a low growl. "Can we share?"

Fred and Ellen grinned, nodding yes.

Susan knelt in front of them and took the head of Fred's cock in her mouth, her tongue playing with the slit while her hands caressed his balls. His cock quickly swelled to full erection as his eyes met Susan's. Ellen took him by the chin and kissed him hard as Susan took his entire length in a single gulp. She let her teeth gently graze his cock as he withdrew. He groaned at the delicious blend of pleasure and pain.

Susan stood and whispered in his ear, "Don't lose your place, there's more to cum." With that she turned to Ellen, pulled her close and brushed her tongue gently across Ellen's lips.

Ellen's surprised gasp drew them together, and for the first time felt the extraordinary softness of Susan's creamy Irish skin. She found herself eagerly exploring Susan's mouth, swirling her tongue through the surfaces and crevices. Her body relaxed, her skin began to tingle, and she found herself even more aroused as Susan cupped Ellen's left breast and started drawing her finger in lazy circles around the nipple.

Susan gently pushed Ellen back onto the bed. As she did so, she kissed Ellen's neck. She dragged her tongue down Ellen's right breast, and bit lightly. Ellen arched her back with pleasure as a guttural moan escaped her throat. Fred crawled beside them, kissing Ellen hard while watching Susan work her tongue down towards his wife's cunt.

Susan lifted Ellen's hips, pulling a pillow beneath. She knelt forward, burying her face between Ellen's legs, her tongue finding Ellen's quite sizeable clit. It was one of the largest Susan had ever seen and she started sucking it like a tiny cock.

"OHHHHHHHH." Ellen responded instantly, grinding her pelvis into Susan's mouth. Fred's mouth went dry. It was by far the hottest scene he had ever witnessed, his wife in absolute bliss with the gorgeous redhead. Susan continued to suck and nibble on Ellen's clit while she slid two and then three slender fingers into her cunt.

Susan wiggled her ass, as if to remind Ted and Fred that her own pussy needed attention. Fred looked at Ted, who grinned back. "That's your cue."

Fred held Susan's hips and took a deep breath. Her cunt glistened with arousal. Fred spread her pussy lips apart and thrust his long tongue deep inside. Susan squealed with delight and pushed her clit against his lower lip. Fred explored it with his tongue and began to suck it hard.

Ted caressed Ellen's breasts as she flowed from one orgasm to another. She reached out for his cock and pulled it towards her mouth. He squatted over her so she could lick his shaved balls. She then pulled the head of his cock into her mouth.

When Fred looked up, he saw Susan still eating his wife's pussy while she was sucking on Ted's cock. Charles and Gina and Paul and Liz had also paused to watch the scene unfolding on the bed. As live sex went, the scene was nothing short of volcanic. Charles sat on a chair while Gina straddled him in a sort of reverse cowgirl, bouncing up and down so they both had a front row seat. Liz continued to stroke Paul's cock while she played with her own clit.

Fred felt more aroused than he had ever been in his life as he slipped his cock into Susan's pussy and started to thrust. Susan felt his balls slapping against her clit and decided she wanted a good hard fuck. She let go of Ellen, flipped onto her back and threw her legs over Fred's shoulders. Ted raised Ellen's left leg over his shoulder and started to fuck her sideways so she could watch Susan and Fred at the same time, and Fred could see them.

Susan started to cum first, squealing and beating the bed with her fists. The sight and sound and Ted's cock pushed Ellen again over the edge, and she reached out to grab Susan's arm. The bed shook violently as both women had a screaming climax.

"You have a great cock, mister!" said Susan as her breathing settled closer to normal.

Ellen replied, "Yes, he does. And Ted, you're terrific!"

From the others came a request. "Can we share?"

It was Liz. She grabbed a cool washcloth from the bathroom and came over to Fred, wordlessly cleaning his still rigid cock and balls. She handed the cloth over to her husband who washed himself before tossing the cloth into the corner.

Ted went over to Susan, straddled her mouth and bent over into a 69 so he could eat her soaked pussy.

Paul sat down next to Ellen, and asked Ellen if they could fuck. Ellen put her hands around his cock and started stroking it. It was a little shorter than Fred's but thicker, and seemed to swell even more as she played with it. Paul massaged her pussy to make sure she was well lubricated. Susan's oral has left it drenched. He positioned his cock and started to fuck her. Ellen grimaced for a moment, just getting used to his size. "Slowly, " she murmured. They found the right rhythm and soon they were fucking with abandon, Ellen's hips coming up to meet every thrust, begging for more. She felt deliciously stretched, her cunt tight around a cock like before she had her kids

Liz gazed at Fred's cock, which was as long as Ted's and a little thicker with a bit more upward curve. She knelt in front of him, licked him from his balls to the tip of his cock and then used two hands to pump him for a moment. Fred's cock became even more engorged with blood. She lay back on the bed between the other two couples, slid a pillow under her hips and said, "Fuck me...please." Her gold necklace and anklet shimmered in the candlelight. Fred knelt between her legs to lick her until she was very wet. He then did her bidding, sliding in gently in a single thrust.

Liz's eyes rolled back as Fred entered her, and she threw her long legs over his shoulders and him into her. The curve of his cock hit her G-spot perfectly. She felt his shaft go all the way to her cervix. His pubes ground against her clit. Each thrust repeated the sensation, carrying her to ever higher levels of pleasure. It was as if his cock was designed for her pussy. Within moments she was cumming. Fred felt her cunt muscles tighten, sucking on his cock as if she had him in her mouth. And she just seemed to keep cumming. It wasn't multiple orgasms, more like one continuous shudder.

Their breathing became ragged, and the sounds of Fred's impending orgasm pushed Paul and Ellen right over the edge. Susan started gurgling and Ted pulled out of her mouth so he could come on her tits. Charles and Gina simply kept on fucking until finally they both came, Gina first. She reached for Charles nipples and twisted them knowing that the sharp pain would make him fuck her even harder and commanded him to slam his big cock into her. The combination of pain and submission rippled through every nerve. He pounded Gina's cunt furiously until she came again. Then he felt his balls pull tight as jet after jet of hot cum burst out of him.

The room fell silent, the candles fading into the heavy air of sweat and sex. After a few minutes, Paul got up, went to the kitchen and passed around two liter bottles of Volvic mineral water. Ted and Liz kissed Ellen and Fred good night and made their way back to their unit. Charles and Susan followed. Fred and Ellen got up and asked whether they could use the outdoor shower to rinse off the sweat and cum. Gina found them towels.

When they came back inside, Paul said they were welcome to sleep on the twin sofas . It was already 1:00 a.m. and there seemed to be little point in getting dressed to drive to their hotel. Fred and Ellen accepted gratefully and were asleep within moments.

*****

Fred blinked his eyes open, briefly confused both by the unfamiliar sofa, Ellen's absence and Gina standing naked 10 feet away making coffee.

"Holy s....I mean, good morning!"

Gina turned grinned at him. "Good morning yourself! Ellen and Paul went to the boutique in search of fresh pastries. If you want, there's an extra toothbrush and razor in the bathroom for you."

Fred padded to the bathroom, peed, brushed his teeth, showered and shaved. When he emerged, Paul and Ellen were just coming back with the pastries, two bottles of cold orange juice, and two bottles of mineral water to replace what they comsumed last night. Liz and Susan had pulled a couple of the patio tables together.

"You clean up nicely! Have fun last night?" Gina asked.

It was Fred's turn to grin. "Fun doesn't begin to describe it! It was...fantastic!"

"You can say that again, my hubby," said Ellen, planting a kiss on his cheek. "You were a stud in heaven!"

Fred blushed, only because it was true. "I didn't know you...liked women."

Ellen blushed too. "Um...I didn't know I liked women either, but Susan was so hot and so hungry..."

"Someone call my name?" Susan came up behind Ellen and kissed her lightly on the cheek. "C'mon, nudies, let's all get into the sunshine and have some breakfast."

*****

The sun rose higher in the sky as the four couples chatted animatedly about their vacation and their evening. The ladies cleared the table while the men started up...again...talking cars. Liz muttered something about boys and their toys, Ted pointed out that she still had her jewelry on and Susan gave her a playful swat.

Inside, Ellen found a quiet moment with Gina.

"I don't know how I can ever thank you enough."

Gina replied, "Ellen, we had a great time, and it was wonderful seeing you and Fred having a great time and exploring together. Paul and I were talking as we went to sleep about how much fun we had with you over the past few days. Just one piece of advice. Your lives changed last night, in a big way. You and Fred keep the communication going and don't ever take each other for granted. Not even for an hour. You two have a lot to talk about and decisions to make." She wrote down phone numbers and email addresses. "I'd love to hear from you, let me know how things are going."

Ellen took the next piece of paper and wrote their contact information as well. She looked at a clock and realized that time had gotten away from them.

"Fred! It's 11 o'clock! We have to go back to our hotel, pack, check out and drive to the other side of the island! Our plane leaves in five hours and we need to get going now!"

The four couples said too-hasty goodbyes. Fred and Ellen pulled on Club Orient souvenir shorts and shirts that Ellen had bought at the boutique. Hugs were exchanged all around, and within minutes Fred and Ellen were on the road beginning their journey home.

****

"Well?" Susan put her hands on her hips and looked right at Liz.

"Well what?" Liz knew exactly what was on Susan's mind. She just wanted to get the question out where everyone could hear it.

"I thought last night went especially well. You and Fred looked like you were having a blast. Was it a one-night thing or are we going to see those two again?"

Liz sighed, partially from thinking about how much she liked Fred's cock but mostly out of irritation with Susan. Susan's directness sometimes grated on her, and this was one of those times. She used her business voice.

"Susan, give it a rest. Yes, it was fun for me, and I admit that I worried more than I needed to. But look at it from their point of view. Last night, we rearranged all of their beliefs about marriage, sexuality, play and friendship. Maybe they need to process a bit and decide what they want to do before we start making plans for six months from now."

Susan was also a bit irritated, but only because Liz was correct. As usual, Charles stepped in and settled her down. Gina reflected that Susan without Charles would be an uncontrollable loose cannon, while Charles without Susan would have happily settled into the role of life's designated driver and bored himself silly. Enough. Their conversation turned to the day's planned excursion to Philipsburg with a supermarket run on the way back...

***

Fred and Ellen became twin tornados, throwing clothes into suitcases, paying the hotel bill, dropping off the rental car, checking in at the airport, getting through security and getting to the gate just as the flight was boarding. They settled into their seats and were asleep before the plane lifted off the runway. Clearing customs and immigration at Miami was a three-hour nightmare, and they ran to catch the final leg to St. Louis.

"Think the bags made it?" Ellen was already slipping out of vacation mode as the jet ascended into the evening.

"Doesn't really matter. They're all dirty clothes, and if the luggage goes astray it'll come home eventually. Nothing we need right now, anyway."

Ellen said, "Gone astray. Interesting choice of words."

Fred picked up on her thoughts. "Want to talk about it? Last night?"

"Yup. Safe haven rules."

"Okay. You're on."

Ellen chose her words carefully. "They're really nice. We...I liked being with them. Last night was ... different than I expected."

"Different, how?"

Ellen reached for Fred's hand. "I love you more than anything else in the world. And our kids. And our home. And our lives."

Fred remained quiet.

"Did we go astray last night? Did we lose something from our marriage?"

Fred had been mulling over the same question, and it seemed as good a time as any to answer.

"The genie got out of the bottle. Or the toothpaste from the tube. Whatever, it doesn't go back, it only goes forward. What's important to me is that we did it together, and we can talk about it. So we didn't lose something, we gained an experience. So how did you feel about it?"

"You first."

"No, you brought it up."

Ellen bit her lip. "It went against everything I was taught in Sunday School. It went against everything I thought I believed about the sanctity of marriage. I mean, we were naked having sex with near-strangers...and I was ..."

"...being pleasured by a woman." Fred finished sentence.

Ellen nodded. "And I felt more alive last night than I've felt in a while. Susan, Ted,...it should be wrong but it felt so..." Susan's pussy started to tingle just thinking about it. "Try as I might, I can't bring myself to feel bad about it."

Fred reached across the seat to hug his wife. "Sweetie, I don't ever want you to feel bad about things that bring you so much pleasure that don't hurt other people. Seeing you happy and having fun brings me more happiness than you can ever imagine. I just want to share. "

Ellen whispered in his ear, "I love you. For so many reasons, I love you."

The plane descended to the northwest, the Gateway Arch appeared below the left wing, and the wheels touched on Runway 30R. They were home.

***

Four weeks later

When Fred came home from work, he saw that Ellen had brought the stepladder up from the garage. The kids' were out this evening rehearsing a school play.

"Hi honey! Is there a lightbulb out?"

Ellen said, "No. I'm in the kitchen. Come here and help open some wine." She was slicing some fruit and cheese to put on crackers. "There's a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc in the fridge."

Fred fetched a couple of glasses and poured for both of them.

"Take a look on the coffee table," Ellen said.

Fred wandered into the living room. "Wow!"

There was a large framed picture of the four couples together at Il Nettuno. The photojournalist had perfectly captured their happy mood. Ellen brought her wine and the snacks into the living room. "I brought the ladder upstairs so we could hang it in the den."

"Terrific idea, honey!" Fred paused. He could see something else was on Ellen's mind.

"Liz called me this morning and asked if she could drop by the office. She had a bank thing downtown for the company they work for. We went to lunch in the Central West End."

Fred waited.

"It was so great seeing her! Ted is out on a trip, flying the executives to California and back, but he'll be home for the weekend. Liz wanted to know if we could drive out for dinner on Saturday evening..."