A Different Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz paused.

"She made us promise to make a different plan. To live in the moment and to celebrate what we had in front of us and not fear what might or might not happen in the future."

Ted gripped Liz's hand tightly. "We took her at her word. Liz is Carol's younger sister. We married six months after she left us. It was right for both of us. "

***

Ted's words hung in the tropical air. Ellen got up and walked over to Liz, simply to hug her.

Fred broke the silence. "There's more to the story, isn't there?"

Gina responded. "Yep. Carol was a free spirit, but she was also a very smart woman. She understood that life was finite and that some of her risks could get her killed. So she had taken out a life insurance policy—a million dollars face value."

Charles added, "We didn't find out about it for several weeks. One day, we were all summoned to an attorney's office. Acting on Carol's final wishes, the attorney deposited the million dollars into a trust for the six of us to use, but on two specific conditions. First, we had to get together twice a year to celebrate and share freely what we have. And second, the money could only be spent on that celebration. No funeral expenses. No memorial gifts. She wanted to make sure we had a good time for a long as the money held out. That was "The different plan."

With that, Charles raised his glass in a toast. "To Carol, for all she taught us." All of them. Fred and Ellen included, echoed his words.

***

The men somehow turned the conversation to sports, and the women rose in unison to clear the dishes. Susan – the self-appointed organizer of the crew—quickly had the tasks assigned and the women joked with one another about the direct link of the Y chromosome and the need to start a sports conversation while they washed the dishes.

As they finished up, Ellen slipped her dress over her shoulder and carried Fred's shorts, shirt and sandals out to him. She caught the end of their conversation where the men were all talking about how wonderful their wives were.

"See fellas, talking about how wonderful your spouses are is always better than sports," said Ellen. She leaned over to kiss her husband. "Time to go home, honey, before we overstay our welcome."

Ellen went back inside to say thank you to Gina, Susan and finally Liz.

"Your sister was a remarkable woman. What would she be doing if she was here with us right now?"

Susan blurted out an answer before Gina could stop her. "She'd be giving Charles a blow-job." Ellen's gaze moved from the three naked women, to the unlit candles around the room, and finally to their three naked husbands who were smiling broadly as they wished Fred a good night.

Liz blushed while Gina glared briefly at Susan. Ellen instantly understood that the three couples were more than 'just good friends'. She thought for a moment before turning to Gina.

"Thanks for a truly wonderful day!", she said. Embracing Gina, she whispered into her ear "Your secret is safe. And y'all really do have a very different plan."

9:30 p.m., Thursday

It took Fred and Susan ten minutes to get back to L'Hoste.

While Fred went on about "how nice those folks were to invite us to dinner", Ellen's brain was on overdrive imagining the hot sex that was launching among those same 'nice folks'. She rearranged the couples in her mind like she was shuffling a deck of cards, imagining Susan getting on her knees to suck on Paul's gorgeous cock while Ted took Gina doggie-style and Charles buried his face in Liz's pussy.

Ellen squirmed in the car seat as her cunt began to throb. She could feel the wetness form between her legs. Her brain was writing an orgy scene hotter than any porn movie on the adult TV channel.

Fred pulled into the parking space and turned off the ignition. Before he could reach for the door, Ellen kissed him hard on the mouth.

"I need to be fucked hard. I need to be fucked now. Got that, my studly hubby?"

A little surprised but suddenly finding himself very horny, Fred replied, "Only if you're in our room naked inside of thirty seconds."

She was, with seven seconds to spare. Ellen threw her dress in the corner and bent over the bed, pushing her pussy into the air while she reached between her legs and fingered her clit. Fred knelt behind her, pulling her ass towards his face while pushing his tongue into her cunt.

Ellen pushed back, grinding her clit against his chin. She felt the delicious tense feeling grow flow into her pelvis until she exploded into the waves of her first orgasm, drenching her husband' face with her juices.

"I need your cock in my pussy NOW!"

Fred stood up. As he slipped the head of his cock inside, Ellen drove her ass back at him, taking him all the way inside in a single motion, feeling the tip of his cock pushing against her cervix.

"I..WANT...THAT...COCK", she demanded, her cunt sliding up and down Fred's shaft with each word. She closed her eyes, feeling her husband while she fantasized about the other three naked couples with whom they had just dined, randomly assorting their mouths, hands, cocks and cunts into an incredibly hot scene.

Fred's lust matched her own. He pulled out of her, flipped Ellen onto her back, pulled her to the edge of the bed, lifted her ass onto two pillows and pulled her ankles over his shoulders. He was perfectly positioned to that with each thrust, his cock stroked her G-spot.

"OH...FUCK...YEAH..,"

Fred started tugging at her nipples, gently at first and then harder. Ellen played furiously with her clit. Within moments she was screaming. She exploded again, her cunt muscles gripping Fred's cock. Fred felt his balls tighten, and then the jets of hot cum began to flood Ellen's pussy. Ellen quickly had another orgasm.

They collapsed onto the bed,breathless and sticky with sweat and cum.

Fred finally spoke, "Wow. I mean, wow. You haven't fucked like that since...I can't remember."

"Well, we haven't had time for us, away from the kids, in a tropical paradise, eating dinner bare-assed," Ellen replied. She kept her fantasy to herself. "You're a helluva stud, stud."

Fred felt his cock twitch, "Keep it up, and we'll have to do it again...but I need a cool shower right about now. "

In the end sun, drink and fatigue won over a second round of sex. Together they fell into a deep and dreamless sleep that would carry them into a new day.

Thursday, 10 pm

Gina put the last dish into the chalet, poured herself a glass of wine and went to join the others on the patio.

"Interesting couple," Liz was saying, "especially the way you spotted her and Gina approached her."

"There's something underneath, but Gina won't spill," Paul replied.

"No, I won't." Gina's tone made it clear that her reasons would remain her own.

"They seem very much in love," observed Ted, " which is pretty rare these days after two decades of marriage."

Gina responded, "I'll give you that much. Those two are good people. Good values. Good vision. Nice to be around."

"Yeah, and Charles thinks she's got a nice ass," piped up Susan

Susan's never one for subtlety, thought Gina. Besides, she had caught Susan checking out Fred's tight abs, cock and balls. Right about the time she was admiring Fred's package too, she thought wryly. A decade younger than either of the two women and the energy to go with it. She felt her pussy become warm and moist.

"Yeah, well I think you've got a nice ass too, Susan," said Ted. Turning to Charles, Ted asked, "May I fuck your wife?"

Ted laughed. "Only if I can get Paul's okay to play with Gina."

"Works for me," laughed Liz. "I get Charles' gorgeous cock for a little while. And we all better go inside and pull the curtains before the neighbors figure out our little orgy."

***

Friday, 9am

As Fred and Ellen were finishing breakfast, his cell phone rang.

"Good morning, Fred, it's Gina. Hope you guys slept well. Is Ellen close by?"

Fred handed the phone to his wife.

"Gina! Wonderful to hear from you! We had such a fun time with all of you last night. Thanks so much for asking us to dinner."

"The pleasure was ours. It's so nice meeting new friends on vacation. Listen, we're about to leave on a catamaran cruise, but we wanted to offer our umbrella and chairs to you while we're off the resort. Ted and Liz suggested you might want to get rid of the tan lines—so if you guys want to be nude, c'mon down and we'll leave some towels on the chairs for you so you won't have to pay the daytime fee."

"Sounds great! Hang on for a moment." Ellen turned to her husband. "You want to wear trunks and get tan lines, or do you want to go back to the nude end of the beach? Gina and company are going on a boat today and offered to let us use their spot."

Fred grinned, pointing his thumb south.

"Yeah, it took him about a millisecond to decide that nude was better. Thanks, and we'll chat later. Say hi and thanks to your buddies!"

Ellen ended the call and handed her phone back to her husband.

"Sweetie, if you're done with breakfast, let's pack the beach bag and get some sun, " said Ellen.

Fred took a last sip of coffee, picked up the newspaper, and headed back to the room.

***

The three couples headed over to the beach where they were ferried out to the waiting catamaran. The Tiko-Tiko, her Capitaine and his mate quickly set sail for Tintamarre, a quay a few miles off the island. All were comfortably nude in the morning sun, the friends stretched out on towels so they could chat easily with one another.

"Another shitty day in paradise!", grinned Susan whose fair complexion made SPF 70 mandatory. "Would someone put a little more sunscreen on my back and butt?"

Paul was closest. "Here you go. You were hot enough last night to tan everybody indoors!"

Ted added. "I'll say. It was less cowgirl and more riding a bucking bronco."

Liz laughed. "Stop complaining, dearest, you were having the time of your life. We all heard you cumming, and you were the one that sounded like the raging bull."

"Naw, that was you hearing yourself Liz", said Charles. "You just wanted more and more, and now I'm oh so sore."

"He thinks he's a poet, and he thinks we don't know it," chuckled Gina, triggering a round of laughter among all six. "But my hubby is right. You were really aroused last night."

Susan bit her lip. "Yeah, I was. Fred and Ellen are a really cute couple and I was fantasizing about doing him. Such a nice guy and he looks like he has a really delicious cock."

Charles rolled his eyes. "See, she has a thing for younger men..."

Susan swatted him playfully. "Honey, you know I always save the last dance for the one who I married forever. Besides, you were telling me in the shower that you thought she would be fun to play with."

Paul protested. "You'll have to get in line. She's smart as hell, and I have a thing for smart women...ummm...like Gina!"

Gina made a point of arching her eyebrow and speaking in a comically stern voice, "You bicycled out of that one, fella, but I'm paying attention."

They all laughed again as the first mate offered bottles of cold water all around. Gina sipped thoughtfully while the rest went back to their books and magazines. An idea was forming in her mind, but she wanted to think it through a bit for talking to the group about it.

A half-hour later, the Captaine announced, << Nous sommes arrives! >>—we have arrived!.

Orient Beach, Friday, 10 am

Beach bag in hand, Ellen and Fred strolled down Orient Beach just as another bus disgorged two dozen tourists who were on a day excursion from one of the large cruise ships that docked on the Dutch side of the island. While some came simply to enjoy the mile-and-a-half of white sand and tranquil blue water to the north, others chose walk to the south end of the beaching front of Club Orient. For a few minutes, Fred and Ellen were carried along by the group, watching the nudists. A moment later, they split off towards Gina's umbrella, stripped down and became part of the sea of naked people watching the cruise people.

Fred was applying sunscreen to Ellen's back and shoulders.

"Sort of like Alice in Wonderland," mused Fred.

"Come again?" replied Ellen.

"Through the looking-glass. It's like there's a transparent wall between the people wearing the bathing suits looking at us wondering what it would be like to be naked on the beach, and we're looking back at them wondering why they're not. The only difference here is that we made a different choice."

"Yesterday we were pretty much them. But we made a different plan."

"Yes, we did. But you were on lead. My sense was that you didn't want to come down to the nude end of the beach. Next thing I know, you've made half a dozen friends here and we're having dinner with them. What happened?"

"I just swam as far as I could go. It seemed peaceful here. And this end of the beach seems a lot friendlier."

Fred thought about it a moment. "WYSIWYG," he said.

"At the risk of repeating myself, come again?", asked Ellen.

"Sorry. An IT expression. When we talk about computer interfaces that are straightforward and intuitive. What You See Is What You Get. WYSIWYG."

Ellen started putting sunscreen on Fred's back and shoulders. "So what do you see in the six folks we met last night?"

"It's funny. Six adults, all in their mid fifties. They seemed healthy, happy and genuinely happy to be with each other. If that's what we're going to be like in five or ten years, it's something I'm looking forward to sharing with you." Fred gave his wife an affectionate peck on the cheek.

"Yeah." Ellen sounded wistful. "But our parents never had friends like that. Our neighbors are nice, but I don't want to spend this kind of time with them. And I sure as hell am not going to bring my co-workers down here for a naked faculty retreat."

Fred started laughing. "No, I think that would be a definite no, for your boss and for mine. Where would we put our pocket pencil protectors?"

Ellen looked at her husband and started giggling. She loved it when he let go of work enough to let his playful side emerge. Doesn't happen enough, she thought ruefully.

Fred pointed to a wooden platform about 50 yards off shore where a couple of other nudists were diving off to swim back to shore.

"Race you out there."

"You're on!"

They ran full tilt into the water.

***

Tintamarre Island, 11 a.m.

On Tintamarre, Gina and her friends were also letting their playful sides emerge. They covered themselves in mud and let it bake on --Liz assured everyone that such a 'beauty treatment' would cost at least $100 in the resort spa. They ran back into the sea to wash of the mud, swam back to the catamaran, and set into the light lunch of sandwiches, fruit and soft drinks that the crew had set out for them. After a brief swim, they helped one another reapply sunscreen and sprawled out on the deck. While Paul regaled Ted and Charles with tales of police work -- some of the stories Paul told rivaled what was on the TV shows--the three women chatted about how lucky they were to have this time together with their husbands.

"I miss Carol every day. Ted does too." Liz went on. "I wish she had never gotten sick, and that she and Ted were still happily married."

"Me too," said Susan. "But then we would have never met. She would never have come to the ER for my treatment or needed Gina's social services."

"But she saw possibilities in us, for us, in the last days of her life. And we saw those possibilities. Changed our lives." Susan and Liz agreed.

Gina continued, "And now I'd like to bend one of our rules."

Liz and Susan looked at Gina quizzically.

"I'd like to ask them to play with us."

"You want to do WHAT?"exclaimed Liz, loud enough for the husbands to turn their heads towards the women,

Susan thought about it for a moment. "This isn't just because the two of them are good-looking and fun to be around, is it?"

Gina spoke quietly. "No, it isn't. And please don't press for more. Either we're all in or we're not going to do this. But it's right for us—and I know it's right for them."

Susan remarked, "And I sort of let on that we were swingers, didn't I."

Gina shook her head. "You did, but that's irrelevant."

Liz said, "They're a cute couple. And it might be fun for a night. But I have one question. The one that matters.

"What's that?," asked Gina.

Liz asked, "What would Carol say?"

Gina paused. It was the question she had been pondering since they had set sail in the morning.

"Carol used to say that she had nothing if she couldn't risk losing it. We wouldn't be together if we hadn't risked what we had--good but ordinary lives-- for these times we spend together. She I think she would say that if it feels good and it feels right, go for it."

Liz looked skyward. She thought about Carol's escapades. Until she met Ted, Carol had a string of gorgeous boyfriends. Mom always claimed she had broken half the hearts in the Midwest, but most of them had come to her memorial service and shared great joy in their times together. Carol understood how to make people happy. Did Gina have a bit of that gift? Was this the time? She looked back over at Gina.

"Okay. I'm in. We're in."

Susan grinned. Turning in the direction of the husbands, she called over to them in a falsetto voice, "Oh boys, if you can spare us a moment, we ladies have something to discuss with you..."

***

Fred and Ellen sliced easily through the gentle surf, Ellen reaching the platform a split second before Fred. He didn't care--he got a great view of his wife's butt as she pulled herself up the platform ladder.

"And the lady wins!" acknowledged Fred, pulling himself up behind her.

"That was no lady...that was your wife..." said Ellen, who proceeded to give her husband a deep kiss.

"Mmmm. Have I told you recently how glad I am I married you?" purred Ellen.

The two of them stretched out on the platform, looking back towards the beach.

"What were the odds? If you hadn't decided to swim down here yesterday, we'd probably be down at the textile end of the beach not knowing what we had been missing."

Ellen cringed inwardly. It was precisely the same line of thought that had run through her mind when she first spoke to Gina yesterday.

"Yup. And we found it together, honey."

Ellen followed Fred's gaze back to the beach."Pretty amazing story they told about Carol. It was almost as if she willed her sister to marry Ted. And then pulling her doc and social worker together with the travel money idea even as she was dying. But it worked. They've become such good friends.", remarked Ellen.

" I wonder if it's more than that."

"Huh?"

Fred went on. "While you were inside helping with the dishes, the husbands went on for a few minutes about their wonderful wives. the sorts of things I think and say about you. But each spoke as easily about the other two as his own wife."

Ellen looked over at him. He might be a computer guy, but his people-reading skills were right up there.

Fred continued. "I think after we went back to our hotel last night, the six of them fucked each other silly."

"Well that's an interesting point of view." Ellen kept a straight face. How her husband sorted this out was beyond her. She reimagined the scene, the fantasies started and she could feel the juices start to flow between her legs. She looked over at her husband and noticed that his cock had started to swell.

Ellen whispered, "I'll bet I know which of the ladies you're thinking about right now. I saw you checking out Susan. Bet you want to "play doctor" with that doctor..."

Fred gave a nervous laugh. " She's a firecracker, isn't she? But Ellen, you're such a tease. You know I love you more than anything in the world."