A Different Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, they had been together for two decades and he couldn't help checking out other women. And Susan was...hot. He didn't especially want Ellen to see his stiffening penis and tight balls, so he jumped into the sea and started swimming for shore, with Ellen close in trail, hoping his cock didn't attract the attention of some hungry fish.

Fred made it to shore unmolested by fish. Since Ellen wanted to do some shopping in the afternoon over on the Dutch side of the island, they gathered their belongings. Before leaving Club Orient, Ellen went up to Unit 64, scrawled a quick note of thanks to Gina and said they 'would love to repay the hospitality by taking the three couples to dinner Saturday night a few kilometers up the road, in Grand Case'.

If they were interested, would Gina give Ellen a call?

***

5:00 pm Friday

The three couples walked up the beach from their day on the Tiko-Tiko. The balance of the trip had been spent making plans for Saturday and wondering whether Fred and Ellen would be willing to join them. Happy but sun-weary, they looked forward to naps followed by cocktails, a light seaside dinner at Papagayo and some dancing to the live music there.

Gina stepped under the outdoor shower on the chalet porch, glad of the clear warm water dissolving the salt from her hair and washing the sand from her body. Paul's detective eyes spotted the note slipped into the door frame.

He scanned the note and called Liz, Ted, Susan and Charles over from their chalets. Then he turned to his wife and announced "You've got mail!"

Gina looked at the note. Clearing her throat, she spoke in anchorwoman voice:

"Ladies and Gentlemen ...we have been invited to dinner tomorrow evening! Fred and Ellen enjoyed our company so much that they would like to take us to Il Nettuno tomorrow evening. All in favor of an early dinner—say 6 pm—say 'aye'."

"Aye." It was unanimous.

"Okay, I'll give her a call and let her know we'll meet them there!"

Gina picked up her phone and began dialing. She also passed the note to Susan without the rest noticing. While Gina was telephoning their acceptance—and the other four were listening in—Susan turned her back and read the note.

Dear Gina,

Thanks so much for dinner last night and letting us use your chairs, umbrella and space on the beach today. It was a little slice of paradise. It'll be hard to get Fred back into trunks—it's much better nude.

We would be so happy if the six of you would join us for dinner at Il Nettuno at 6 pm Saturday. It's our last night on the island—we have to catch the 4 pm flight back Sunday—and we wanted to share the happiness we've found the last couple of days.

Hoping you'll accept...

Ellen (and Fred)

P.S. Dear hubby said Doctor Susan is a "firecracker".

Susan palmed the note and turned back to the group just as Gina announced "we're on!"

Keeping a poker face, Susan looked at Gina and remarked, "And the fuse is lit..."

***

"Honey, it's Gina, for you..."

Ellen stepped out of the shower, quickly wrapped a towel around herself and took the cell phone. Her face lit up and, after a few quick pleasantries, ended the call. She turned to her husband and said, "Sweetie, we're hosting the three couples for dinner tomorrow night at that Italian place we read about."

"Should be a fun time honey. I'm looking forward to it with you. But I'm curious. Yesterday, you hadn't met these folks. Tomorrow, we're talking them to dinner. Is there a storyline here?"

Ellen paused. "We've been married for seventeen wonderful years. The kids are in high school. We're going to be empty-nesters in two years. I'm starting to wonder what we're going to do with ourselves once we have the house to ourselves. Surely not hosting neighborhood block parties."

"And these couples seem to be having a good time together," added Fred.

"Yup. They seem to enjoy one another's company, they seem relaxed and happy, and they're doing something different. Sort of like you going parasailing yesterday."

Fred looked mystified. "Come again?"

Ellen responded. "Remember when we met? You were just starting to fly helicopters for the Coast Guard. Those birds were—and still are—the ones you love to fly most."

Fred smiled. Ellen tolerated his continuing as a reservist because he still got to fly periodically.

Ellen continued, "But last year you took some lessons in gliders, and yesterday you went parasailing. Didn't make you like the helicopters less. In fact, I think it made you like them more."

Fred thought about it a moment. "You know, honey, you're a very smart lady. I learned that the night we met in 1987. And you're even better today."

Ellen put her arms around her husband. "I was just a small town girl, livin in a lonely world..."

Fred held her close. "And I was just a city boy, raised somewhere near Detroit..."

Ellen followed. "It was a midnight plane, not a midnight train, and we both were headed to places we didn't want to be."

Fred answered. "We gotta hold on the feelin'..."

Ellen responded. "So we won't stop believin'... That's still our anthem...and I love you honey."

Ellen let her towel fall away as Fred started kissing her neck. His hands slid towards the small of Ellen's back. He sat on the bed to bring his mouth to her left breast, which he began to tease with his tongue.

Ellen moaned softly as she squatted down on his right thigh. She pulled his mouth hard into her breast so she could feel the sharpness of his teeth along her nipple, raking the nails of her free hand across his shoulder, pushing him backwards onto the sheets....

***

6:00 pm Friday, Unit 62

Blinking away his nap, Ted stretched his limbs. His aviation career had conditioned him to nap anywhere for half an hour and wake up refreshed. Liz was curled up in a side chair, writing in her journal.

"Penny for your thoughts?", he asked.

Liz turned to her husband. "I was thinking about Carol, and what she would say about Fred and Ellen. We've been a six-pack for years. We fuck like bunnies a couple of times a year, and the variety keeps everyone happy and content with their spouses. We all knew Carol. Now all of a sudden Gina picks up some stray on the beach and Susan is ready to pounce on the woman's husband like a bitch in heat. The whole thing makes me queasy."

Ted reflected, "Yes, it's disruptive. But then Carol spent her life being disruptive. I would come home from a trip and she had redecorated, or picked up some mutt from the pound, or signed us up for sitar lessons. She lived her life slightly off balance, and she liked it that way. It's more than variety. It's adventure. She craved both. "

Liz answered, "Do you miss that? Do you miss not knowing what awaited you crossing the threshold of your home?"

Ted said, "Honey, I loved your sister. Past tense. I love you. Present tense. But there is one thing you have in common— uncertainty about the future. Carol reveled in it. You worry about it. Me, I just accept it."

Liz uncoiled from her chair and stretched out on the bed next to her husband, gently raking her French nails across his thigh. She watched his cock twitch and spring to life. She took the head between her lips, exploring his slit with her tongue until he grew rigid. She inhaled, pulling the full length of his cock down her throat.

Ted moaned, "Like I said, I just accept it." He fucked her mouth for a few minutes, then lifted Liz' legs and buried his face into her pussy.

After a few moments, he tasted the familiar tang of her arousal. Ted pulled Liz legs wide and, with one deep thrust, buried his cock inside her.

***

In Unit 66, Charles was reading an adventure novel. Susan stepped out of the shower, her red hair wrapped in a towel. She reached into her night stand for some lubricant and her rabbit vibrator.

"Horny again?" asked Charles.

"You know it, lover-hubby," Susan responded. She got up on her knees and slid the rabbit into her cunt, hard against her clit. She switched it on low and immediately started moaning.

"I'll bet you're thinking about Fred," said Charles.

"You know it," replied Susan. "Jealous?"

Charles laughed. "Me? Not a jealous bone in my body. You always save the best for me. Besides, it's been six months since you've had someone new."

Susan answered, "Got that right babe." She reached for the lube. "I need a DP right about now. Know where there's a hard cock for my asshole?"

Charles dribbled some lube on her anus, spread more on his cock, and gently worked the head of his cock inside her ass.

"Ohhh that's good...more...I want more," moaned Susan.

Charles was only too happy to oblige, sliding all the way in, feeling the buzz of the vibrator as he swelled even larger...

***

This seems like a good place for a break. Please let us know with votes and comments if you want to read the second chapter of this episode. We didn't want to overload the editors at Literotica.