A Different Point of View

Story Info
Another look at a Country Road.
1.6k words
4.17
28.2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nogrod63
Nogrod63
40 Followers

The warm sun caressed his back as he finished lunch at the picnic table. Trudi was already up and putting things away and he was enjoying watching her as she did it. Her breasts gently bouncing, her sexy hips swayed as she moved, her long hair moving in counterpoint to her hips. He felt a stir in his pants and he considered just exactly what kind of dessert he would like to have as he watched her. He looked around. If that deputy napping in the patrol car would leave he could have exactly the kind of dessert he really wanted.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked as she sat back down at the picnic table.

"Dessert"

"Oh, I see. I didn't pack a dessert for us."

"I think I could find a dessert that we would both enjoy without leaving this spot." He smiled at her and reached across the table and unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse. "I know those would make a wonderful dessert for me."

"But what about my dessert?" she asked, smiling coyly.

"I'm sure we can find something for you too." He slipped his shoes off and slid his feet across the ground until one was on either side of her sandal. With a deft move of his feet he slipped her foot out of her sandal. He brought one foot behind her calf and raised her leg. He slid one hand under the table and gripped her foot in his hand and guided it to the growing bulge in his pants. "I bet you would like this for dessert."

She smiled and began rubbing her foot up and down his growing bulge. "Mmmm you know you just might be right." She reached up and undid a few more buttons on her blouse, giving him a tantalizing glimpse of the tops of her breasts. He could see her nipples growing harder, poking against the fabric of her blouse. He slowly slid his foot up her leg until it was lodged firmly between her legs. He felt her shift, spreading her legs a little wider to give him room. All the while pressing and rubbing harder against his covered bulge with her foot.

Her eyes closed and a slight moan escaped from her lips as his foot gently rubbed against her. As her foot pressed harder against his growing cock he saw a red mustang turn into the picnic area. "Damn." He muttered and gently removed Trudi's foot from his lap.

"What's wrong?"

"Another car just pulled in." He left his foot where it was underneath Trudi's skirt and tight against her pussy as he watched the stunning blonde getting out of the red Mustang. He saw her give the napping deputy a once over and then give him a long appraising look. She moved to one of the picnic tables and dropped something on the ground. She bent over to pick it up leaving her legs straight and he could see her near perfect breasts hanging down. He knew that her short skirt was riding high and that from the other side her ass was clearly visible. She licked her lips as she watched him watching her and then slowly sat down at the picnic table. Her legs were spread just enough to give him a very teasing glimpse of her thong that covered her pussy. He also noticed that the deputy wasn't napping anymore and had taken a very long look at her ass when she bent over.

"What's going on Ryan?" Trudi hissed at him.

"Oh, I think things are going to get very interesting in a moment, baby." He kept his foot against Trudi's pussy beginning to rub again. "A very lovely blonde just sat down at one of those tables and gave me a little show. I don't think that she knows that the deputy was watching her as she did it though." He continued to rub his foot across Trudi's pussy, her eyes were closed and he heard her breathing growing heavy.

He rubbed his still hidden cock with his hand as the blonde watched him, slowly eating her lunch. He smiled when the deputy got out of the patrol car and quietly walked up behind her. Trudi was squirming against his foot now, her nipples hard and pointed, she had unbuttoned more buttons and one hand was inside her blouse fondling one breast.

He saw the blonde jump when the Deputy said something to her. "Baby, I think something exciting is going to happen. The deputy is sitting down next to that blonde now, I think he has one hand on her ass and I can see his other hand sliding under her skirt."

"Mmmmm, yesss, tell me more, tell me what they are doing," whispered Trudi her voice husky with desire. His own desire was growing hard and uncomfortable in his pants. He could feel Trudi thrusting herself against his foot.

"His hand is under her skirt now, I'm sure he is rubbing her pussy the way she is squirming. He's lifting her skirt too. His other hand must be sliding all over her ass." He heard Trudi groan, and push harder against his foot, trapping it there with her free hand.

"Babyyyyyy, I want to see" Trudi hissed.

"You would like to see this. He just pulled her arms behind her back and handcuffed her. You should see how she is thrusting her breasts out, how hard her nipples are. He's pulling her to her feet now." Ryan pulled his foot away from its sexy birth between her legs. Her eyes flew open wide at the loss of contact. "Grab the blanket baby. I think we are going to get that dessert we wanted."

Ryan and Trudi stood and as Trudi grabbed the blanket she took a look and saw the deputy leading the blonde over to the red mustang. Ryan grabbed her hand and pulled her into the thicket. Trudi could see the blonde watching them and saw the deputy reach up and start fondling and pinching the blonde's breasts before she and Ryan plunged into the light brush surrounding the picnic area. He led them quickly to a spot somewhat hidden from the road but where they could watch what was happening at the car beside the road.

The deputy had the blonde leaning against the trunk of her mustang running his hands over her body as if searching for weapons. At the same time Ryan had slipped Trudi's panties off and had her kneeling in front of him facing the deputy and the blonde. He watched over her shoulder as he touched and caressed Trudi's body with his hands. Trudi shivered as his fingers brushed across her aching nipples and pushed back hard against him feeling his cock, naked at last pressed up tight against her ass. Ryan let his cock slide between her legs, the shaft rubbing against her pussy.

Trudi's eyes were locked on the other couple, watching eagerly and trembling in anticipation as the Deputy lifted the blonde's skirt, revealing her ass to everyone. Ryan felt and heard Trudi moan deep in her chest and he started lightly tweaking and pinching her hard nipples. He pushed Trudi forward on to her hands, her ass in the air as he watched the Deputy unzip his pants and begin rubbing the blonde's ass with its hard length. Ryan continued sliding his cock against Trudi's pussy, feeling it getting slick with her juices.

Slowly Ryan pulled his hips back letting the throbbing head of his cock sit poised at the entrance to Trudi's hidden depths. Trudi was thrusting herself back trying to take his cock inside her, but he held her hips watching the deputy and the blonde. When he saw the deputy driving deep into the blonde with a single thrust he did the same to Trudi, driving his own cock into her hot, tight sheath. He could feel Trudi squirming and bucking beneath him, meeting his thrusts with ones of her own, arching her back to take him as deep as possible. He could see the blonde watching them and knew her eyes were locked with Trudi's.

Ryan matched the deputy's rhythm letting his cock thrust and drive into Trudi's hot pussy. His eyes were locked on the couple fucking furiously against the back of the Mustang. He could tell that Trudi was watching just as eagerly. He slid one hand down to her pussy and the other played with her breasts, rubbing her, stimulating as much of her body as he could. Trudi responded in a frenzy, her hips driving back, a long continuous moan coming from her month. Ryan could feel her body growing tenser with each stroke back on to his cock. Then without warning Trudi's body spasmed against him and he felt her pussy squeezing his cock like a vice as her orgasm thundered through her, cumming almost exactly at the same time as the blonde. Trudi's orgasm was to much for him to take and he felt his balls tighten in response. His hands dropped to Trudi's hips and he drove his cock into her as far as he could as his orgasm rose within him, shooting his cum deep into Trudi's pussy.

He collapsed on to Trudi, driving them both to the ground even as the deputy and the blonde came to a stop, spent from their own orgasms. He held Trudi tight as they watched the deputy unlock the handcuffs from the blonde. They straightened their clothes and then the deputy got into the patrol car and drove off. The blonde stared for a moment, watching the patrol car drive off. She turned slowly and faced the spot were they lay on the blanket together. They could both see the smile on her face as she walked slowly towards them.

Nogrod63
Nogrod63
40 Followers