A Different Reality Pt. 01

Story Info
A change in reality leads to some new adventures.
1k words
3.54
6.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is all fictional and everyone is 18 or older, hope you enjoy.

Note: This will be a series of short stories, so there will be cliffhangers and the length of the stories will be short, and in this part there is a little sexual content.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I thought it was all a dream, but it turned out to be a weird reality. I'm Rick and this is my life of how my family, neighbors, and the world would be replaced with all celebrities.

It was on the morning of February 15th I woke up to a cold snowy morning, not wanting to go to school, even though classes were basically over, and graduation was around the corner. Before getting up I checked my phone to see that school had been cancelled for the entire week due to the amount of snow that we were going to get.

This week was going to be a well-deserved vacation and I couldn't wait to meet up with Max and Erica. I got up slowly admiring the snow-covered street and I headed over to the bathroom which I shared with my eldest sister and she was still in there taking her sweet ass time, "Hey hurry up there." I yell through the door.

Waiting outside of the bathroom, I texted Erica and Max that I would be a bit late due to my sister and that I had to shovel the snow in front of our house. Three minutes later the bathroom door open and my sister came out with a towel wrapped around her body and her hair and to my surprise my sister turned out to be Jennifer Lawrence. I stared at her as she walked to her room, "The bathroom is all yours, I don't know why you are in such a fucking hurry."

"Fuck off." I automatically responded, as I cursed at Jennifer. Thinking that I must have been really tired, I brushed my teeth and took a shower, but I could not get that image out of Jennifer basic nude right in front of me and I jerked to her as the warm water covered my entire body. The mixture of water and my hand drew me crazy and as I was about to cum, I heard a knock at the door, and before I could answer Jennifer came back into the bathroom to do her makeup. I slowly jerked myself as I had a nice view of Jennifer's juicy ass and with a slight moan, I came all over the shower floor and my feet.

I leaned back on the shower wall as my orgasm ran throughout my body, but suddenly I heard knocking on the shower glass and opened my eyes and Jennifer was knocking, "Stop wasting the fucking water." Was all I heard as I stood there with my semi hard cock right in front of her.

As she left, I turned off the water and tried to piece together what the hell was happening. I made my way back to my room, but I noticed something was off and I looked at a family photo on the wall and to my surprise there I was standing next to my mom, Alice Eve, and my two sisters, Jennifer Lawrence, and Dove Cameron.

I couldn't believe my eyes to what I was seeing and to make sure I took a picture as evidence and I hurried through my chorus to tell Max and Erica and to try to figure what the hell is going on.

After I ate breakfast and shoveled the snow I met up with Max and Erica at our usual hangout spot which was an abandoned factory on the outskirts of town. When I arrived at the factory Erica had just arrived and Max was right behind me. We got settled and it wasn't just me that faced the same situation, it happened to both Erica and Max. We shared our stories and Erica's mom turned out to be Penelope Cruz and Max's mom was Scarlett Johansson and his sister was Peyton List.

"So, what the hell does this all mean." Erica said taking out her notebook writing down the details of what had happened.

"Well it can't be a practical joke or anything like, or the punchline would have already been kicked in." I joked around however Max had grave look on his face.

"What if when we fired the machine up, it affected our entire reality." Max said looking at the notes Erica had written down.

You see the three of us had built a machine that could possibly change reality or even time travel, however it was never something to be taken seriously. A few days ago, we fired up the machine and the results were extremely bright lights and sparks, and nothing else, however it seemed that something had happened.

We trekked our way through the factory down to the basement where we kept the machine. To see if our theory was right turned the machine on back again and the same lights and sparks happened.

When we opened our eyes, we were surprised to see that it was no longer cold, instead it was boiling hot in the basement. "I guess the machine can radiate a lot of heat." I said as we all went back upstairs disappointed that nothing happened. However, when we got back up to the main floors, we were surprised to see sunlight instead of a snowy winter scene. We all checked our phones and it was still February and the temperature was nearing the 90s.

"What the fucking hell." We all said as we took our winter gear off.

"Guys I think the machine works." Erica exclaimed as we gather our thoughts and evidence together. Looking back at each of our family photos, it was still the same, our family members were celebrities.

"I think we have just entered a new dimension, where celebrities have replaced everyday normal people in our lives." Max said packing up his stuff as we followed him. We got to our bikes, you wouldn't have known it was February due to the extreme heat and humidity. When we made our way back to the main road to town, we were shocked to see what was going on.

To be continued.