A Different Rear Window

Story Info
Peering out their bedroom window, a couple get a shocking surprise.
3.1k words
4.16
33.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the super-sexy CEFrenchman. He was the lucky winner of my second custom story contest. Check my thread "Bernadette's Boudoir" in the playground to see his excellent entry. Frenchman's idea was so steamy that I got carried away. I hope everyone (especially my tasty CEFrenchman) feels that I've over-delivered!

-Bernadette

*****

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Helena asked. Her dark hair framed the bright, umber eye that was currently peering through a telescope aimed out her bedroom window. She was hunched low, enveloped in her forest green terrycloth bathrobe. The darkness of the room clung to the gentle curves of her form. Only the light coming from the top floor of the neighboring house illuminated her exquisite face in geometric stripes and sections. The breath in her lungs caught reflexively as she felt the man approach her from behind.

"If she didn't want us to watch, wouldn't she have closed her blinds?" Charles answered. It was Helena's husband that had suggested that she spy on their neighbor. At first, she was quite annoyed to know that Charles had been looking into another woman's bedroom, but some minor cajoling had convinced her to see what had her husband all hot and bothered for herself.

It was just the previous night that Helena found herself glancing out the window. The neighbor woman was a vision. A slim waist tapered down into the parabolic swell of hyper-feminine thighs, her legs were long and lean yet well-toned as if they belonged to a runner or swimmer. The breasts, well, the breasts she couldn't see. The woman wore a clingy white tank-top with her stiff nipples poking through. Helena's eyes glanced over the neighbor's black thong and flicked upwards to the porcelain-white face haloed by a wavy blonde cascade of hair.

Helena could feel the growing pin-pricks of panic. Was she gazing too long? Could the other woman see her watching her? Why was her husband looking at this woman? Soon, the woman's form left the frame. That night the couple made love as gently and slowly asthey seldom had in their twenty-year relationship. They gently caressed each other through multiple orgasms, then fell asleep in each other's arms.

***

As the sun crept through that same bedroom window, Helena had a few pointed questions for her husband. "Why the HELL were you peeping on another woman? How long has it been? Have you been masturbating to her?" Helena felt understandingly betrayed, but what hurt her the most was the thought that her husband found another woman's body preferable to her own. They may have been married for several years, but Helena prided herself on her ability to still turn her husband Charles on."

Charles bristled at his wife's words. He felt a wave of anger rise in his chest. He hated to feel scolded by his wife, he was a grown man and he didn't appreciate being condemned before he could even explain. The pain in his wife's eyes evaporated Charles' ire. "Honey, I swear it's not like that." Charles took his wife by the hand. She did not meet his gaze, but she did not release his hand either. "Her window was wide open, I noticed that she was naked, and I looked away immediately. That would have been that, but she kept doing it, night after night. I tried not to look. But I could have sworn she was masturbating some of the time. One night, I hid behind the door, opening it just enough to see out the window. There she was, definitely rubbing her pussy. I was sure she couldn't see me there, but she spread her legs wider and toward up at our room. I wanted you to see so I'd know if I was going crazy."

"Likely story." Muttered Helena.

"Look, honey." Replied Charles. "You know you're the only person I'm interested in that way. I fantasize sometimes, but you're the only one for me in real life."

Helena turned to look at her husband, the steel in her eyes had waned, though her mouth was still a tight slit in her gorgeous face. "So, you DO fantasize about other women? Other Blonde women?"

Charles felt his anger rise again. Swallowing, he bid it depart. "Of course Honey, sometimes. Don't you?

Helena sat in silence. Charles couldn't read her expression and that fact alone scared him more than any tirade his wife could ever unleash upon him. Helena's full lips began to tremble, slowly curling into a smile. "Only when we watch our 'Lois and Clark DVDs."

The couple collapsed in a fit of giggles. Charles delighted at the joy in his wife's eyes. It never occurred to him that the crazy jilling lady next door could bother Helena so much. He decided then and there to leave their blinds drawn for a few weeks, then she'd get the message. When wife and husband's laughter subsided into tingles and aching sides, Charles said, "I think I proved last night who I think the sexiest woman on Earth is."

"I'd say so." Said Helena with a wicked grin. "But YOUR making breakfast!"

***

A few days passed lazily while the blinds of Helena and Charles' bedroom window remained closed. It was Helena whose curiosity got the better of her fist. One evening as Charles was showering for dinner, Helena found herself thinking of the neighbor. Every fiber of her being told her not to touch the blinds, but she felt drawn to it like a mariner lost at sea is drawn to a low gibbous moon. The tiny hairs on her neck and arms prickled with tension as she tiptoed closer to god knew what. Helena assured herself that the strange woman could not possibly be there, and most certainly she wasn't masturbating for her... for whoever might be watching her.

Helena jumped as she heard a creak behind her. Sharply exhaling an alarmed breath she could not recall drawing, Helena heard the tell-tale pop of the bedroom heater kicking on. She was terrified that her husband would catch her near the window, but the torrential whoosh of the showerhead continued unabated. Helena ran her lithe fingers across the blinds, willing herself not to move them aside. She wondered how it even happened as she found herself peeking behind it. There the blonde woman was, a resplendent image, spread-eagled with her eyes closed and her hand between her legs. She was completely nude, her proud breasts heaving with every agonizing thrill of self-pleasure.

The room began to elongate as Helena's eyes locked on the blurred hand of her neighbor. The blonde's hair was down and carelessly draped across her shoulders, her fingers strumming her pussy like a mandolin virtuoso. Helena found her own hand drifting to the growing heat between her legs. Her now-ragged breaths slowly synching with the woman across the yard. It was like a dance, tensing muscles and electric thrills connected the two women's bodies though they stood easily a dozen yards apart. Helena could feel her orgasm building at the base of her pubic bone. Squeezing her eyes shut and bucking her hips softly, Helena rode her fingers to wave after climactic wave. When she had regained her composure, Helena's eyes met those of the other woman. Frozen still in horror, Helena watched a broad, knowing smile creep across the blonde's flushed face. Knowing for certain that she had been caught Helena fled the bedroom.

***

Charles was basking in the warm caress of the shower's stream. His mind wandered back to the night that he and his wife made passionate love after spying on their neighbor as it had so many times since. He saw in his mind's eye his wife's angelic face, twisted with lust, hovering a mere inch from his raging erection. Charles' memory conspired with the warmth of the water to coax his penis into a full salute. Letting out a deep grunt, Charles began to idly fondle himself. The silky skin that sheathed his steely manhood felt luxurious in his firm fist. Nudging his balls with his free palm, Charles heard the alarmed creek of the bathroom door. The shower curtain slid back, and Charles' wife was standing there tearing off her blouse and unhooking her white lace bra with one hand. Kicking off her skirt and panties, Helena knelt in the shower in front of her husband and replaced the hand on his balls with her mouth. Charles watched as his wife's pink lips encircled his testicles, her flicking tongue stirring the cum in his balls. Helena began to stroke her husband's cock while continuing to suck and lick his balls.

Helena was not slow or gentle, her need for her husbands thick, salty cum burned thirstily in her throat. Wild with desire, Helena began to dig her nails into her husband's ass. Her fluttering fingers snaked around to the bud of Charles asshole. Wresting his wife's wrist, Charles shooed his wife's questing hand away. Lacing his fingers into her luscious, dark hair, Charles began to thrust his cock into his wife's eager mouth. Helena freed herself from her husband's grasp and began furiously fingering her clit. Charles moaned, letting Helena know that he was on the razor's edge of orgasm. Replacing her mouth with her hand, Helena continued to furiously pump her husband's cock. Four strong spurts sent jets of cum falling from Charles' dick, mixing with the shower water to anoint his wife's hair. Helena sucked the rivulets of diluted cum off of Charles' cock as her own orgasm forced her legs slack. Kissing her husband on the lips, Helena gently lathered her husband up and rinsed him off in the massaging stream of hot water.

***

The next morning as the couple was getting ready for work, a gentle knock on the door shattered the quiet bustle. Helena rushed to close her bathrobe around her still-nude form as she answered the door. Seeing no one there, Helena shook her head in puzzlement. Perhaps the tweens down the street were playing a prank on them. Her eyes shifted down as she turned back toward the interior of her home. There was a note on the mat in a deep red envelope. Crouching to retrieve the mysterious piece of mail so as not to risk flashing passing motorist by bending, Helena opened the envelope. Unfolding the pristine, white parchment inside, she read:

This Saturday

My house

Midnight

Menagé

The only signature on the fine stock that fluttered lightly in Helena's shaking hands was the imprint of impossibly full, red-painted lips.

Helena stood in shock. When Charles finally noticed his wife standing at the still-open door, he walked over, concern deepening the few lines and creases on his handsome face. "Baby, what is it?" He asked, his voice brought up a quarter octave by concern. Silently, Helena handed her husband the note. Charles' eyes danced across the five words. A warm flush tickled him between the legs. The kitchen clock slowly ticked ten times. Charles' lip curled into a snarl, he stormed to the wastebasket and tore the note in half before depositing it amidst broken eggshells and coffee pods. "She's gone too far this time. What the FUCK is she thinking? Honey, when I get back home from work, I'm calling the cops, this is straight up harassment."

Helena stood stony-faced, as placid as the eerie moments before the rage of a hurricane. Her even, expressionless tone of voice left no room for discussion, no room for disagreement. "We're going." She said.

***

The little gold placard on the mailbox read, "S. Foster" in the warm glow of the porchlight. The couple's hearts pounded. Helena mind rang out with the dissonance of comingled fear, jealousy, and lust. More than her palms were beginning to moisten. Charles' stood there like a lump, still not certain if this was what his wife really wanted. An elbow's nudge to his ribs and a reassuring smile from Helena spurred him to action.

Charles scanned the red-varnished door for a buzzer and found an antique knocker cast in the likeness of a face with leaves for hair and a beard. Charles recalled it as a Greenman of Celtic legend as he rapped three times.

The door opened and she stood there in a short robe of deepest crimson, her long mead-hued hair accentuating her startlingly green eyes. Though she appeared to be in her mid-twenties, her body, a symphony of firm, toned gentle curves; something in her bearing gave her the air of a more experienced woman.

"Ms. Foster?" Said Charles with a lump in his throat.

"Siobhan." She said, turning around and leading the couple into her home.

Siobhan's living room was a tasteful array of Celtic tapestries, throw pillows and bronze statuettes of men and women all in partial states of undress. Aromatic candles framed the sill of an unlit grand fireplace. "I was afraid might not come." Said Siobhan in a high, honeyed voice.

"We had to come." Whispered Helena.

"Oh, you will. Many times most likely." Siobhan sloughed her robe from her shoulders, revealing her pale, nude flesh already dappled with goosebumps. Her rosy nipples were erect despite the warmth of the room. Siobhan swayed to Helena and dipped herself to her knees. Slowly sliding Helena's short black skirt down her freshly-shaven legs, she nuzzled her guest's pussy through white cotton panties. The blonde woman was not deterred by the fabric and applied expert lips and tongue to the task of whipping Helena's loins into a crescendo of lust. As Helena's panties grew thoroughly soaked, Siobhan pulled them aside with her teeth, motioning Charles to her with a crooked finger.

Charle's cock was straining painfully to escape his jeans. As if caught in Siobhan's spell, he nearly tripped over himself follow her beckoning. Siobhan unzipped Charles' pants at an agonizingly deliberate pace. Reaching into his boxers, the Celtic woman released Charles achingly hard erection. "Mmm." She hummed as she idly stroked Charles' length. In a blur, Siobhan thrust her thumb into Helena's pussy while wrapping her lips around her husband's cock. A few drops of Siobhan's nectar trickled onto the carpet. Standing, she let Charles' pre-cum-dripping cock pop out of her hungry lips. "Eat your wife's cunt. I want you to drive her completely mad. I want her to wonder if I could pleasure her as much."

Charles' nose met Helena's pubic bone as he rained kisses down to her throbbing pussy. Darting his tongue inside his wife, he ran his work-calloused fingers over Helena's labia. "Ooh, fuck!" Helena gasped.

Siobhan was languidly pleasuring her own sex as she gazed upon her neighbors. Helena's legs began to tremble as she locked her thighs around her husband's head. "Not so fast," chided Siobhan. "We have plenty of time, I don't work the weekends."

Charles slowed the frantic pace of his tongue and hand as Helena removed her cream-colored sweater. He stretched his arms to unclasp his wife's bra, letting her full ,round breasts free. As Charles caressed the enticing orbs, Siobhan snuck behind him and helped him out of his shirt. "Keep going." The blonde whispered in Charles' ear as she ran her nails over his chest. Charles' massive erection dug into his wife's stomach as his neighbor stretched her neck to gently lap at his neck. Helena bucked her hips forward as she let out a cry of frustrated desire. "Stick it in!" Siobhan whispered again in Charles' ear, sending tingling vibrations to his desperate cock.

Helena was dripping wet, but Charles was too crazed with lust to care. He plunged his dick savagely into his wife's cunt. Hammering her with all he was worth. "Yes!" Helena screamed in frenzied rapture.

Siobhan swayed toward Helena and standing on a sofa, thrust her pussy into Charles' wife's face. Helena began lapping at her neighbor's hot sex, delighting in the musky-sweet, alien flavor. As a powerful orgasm thundered through Helena's body, Charles' cock popped out of his wife's clenching cunt.

Siobhan took that moment to strike. Gently stepping past Helena, she firmly grasped Charles' cock and guided it into her own pussy. She ground her sex balls-deep around Charles' straining dick, their pubic bones rubbing firmly together. Siobhan wrapped her leg's around Charles' trunk to force him deeper inside her. Siobhan bit her lip and throwing her head back in abandon, howled. "Faster, stallion, if you think can take it!"

Charles felt his balls tighten and his cock began to twitch, in his current state, he didn't give a damn about cumming in another woman's pussy while his wife watched. Just as Charles knew he could hold out no longer, Siobhan guided his cock out of her. Roughly grabbing Helena's face, Siobhan growled. "I want you to fuck your husband for me, I want him to fill your cunt with his fucking seed, and I want to watch it all. Just like you've both watched me fuck myself night after night." Siobhan gently lowered Helena to the floor. Parting the brunette's legs, Siobhan guided Charles; cock into his wife's pussy.

Siobhan sat on the sofa and picked up a Hitachi wand from a side table. Clicking it to "high" she pressed it against her needy clit. Siobhan let out a melodic howl of pleasure as Charles pounded his wife for all he was worth. "Yes, yes! Fuck! I love you!" Helena whimpered. Charles was on the edge again, every rapid-fire thrust of his dick was met by a reciprocal bucking of Helena's hips. Rivulets of sweat ran into Charles' eyes, the slight sting fending off his orgasm for a few seconds.

"Don't you fucking dare cum until I've fucking cum!" Said Siobhan between gritted teeth, her hips shaking wildly like a crazed marionette.

Charles tried to follow his neighbor's commands but by now he was a powerless slave to his own cock. His wife began to let out sobs of pure sexual bliss as the walls of her cunt squeezed his dick like a silken vice. Charles turned his head to glance at Siobhan whose head was thrown back as she emitted a low groan. Charles had managed to hold back his orgasm twice already, but he could only stand so much pleasure. Just before his vision blurred as he was rocked by an orgasm that exploded like a bomb, he saw Siobhan and thought. "I guess women really CAN squirt.

***

In the silent hours of the early morning, three sweat-sheened bodies lay in a tangle in Siobhan's bed. The blonde gently traced circles on one of Helena's nipples and one of Charles' with her achingly soft fingertips. "I suppose this is as good a time as any to tell you both that I have lymphoma. I'll be dead in several months." The silence of a tomb clung to the three spent lovers. Siobhan let out a contented sigh and snuggled deeper between Charles and Helena. The morning sun peeking through the blinds painted Siobhan's face with glowing stripes of gold. A smile crept upon her delicate features as she spoke. "Next Saturday at your house?"