A Different Sexual Experience: Terr

Story Info
He shares his wife with his partners.
2.1k words
3.92
69.2k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
terrytel
terrytel
82 Followers

My wife [ Jude ] & I were always in an open marriage and with her appetite for sex, her good looks, firm body, long legs and pert breasts, we were never short of sexual adventures. One of the strangest and most different for me was when she got to know a gay couple in their early fifties, though at this stage we were in our early thirties.

Tony and Greg had been partners for some 18 years. Now these guys relationship was most definitely one of man & wife. Tony was a short, dapper, well groomed man with a paunch. Tony was also very much the female, the cook, the home-keeper, the decorator and the intelligent one.

Greg was tall, handsome, very smooth, stylish, and a good raconteur, but there was not a great deal home between the ears. This however, was not true of what was between his legs. He was rumoured to have a good 14" of prick when hard or so my other half had heard from female acquaintances he'd shown it to -- mostly at parties. When well drunk, it was apparently his party piece to show it the ladies, who could touch, grasp, gasp and generally admire, but no more!

In return his passion was to grope their tits -- something he 'missed' in his gay relationship.

At one such drunken New Years Party attended with her female mates she met Greg and saw the famed weapon. Unlike her friends she was not prepared to accept that Greg was never going to share his famed possession with a female. In fact she was going to be that female.

When it came to achieving her sexual fantasies she always got her way. After some five months of grooming Greg through suggestion, enticement, much mauling of her tits, she appeared to get her way, but with one condition with which she needed my assistance.

When the wife put her mind to it she could be very persuasive and she gave me an awesome night of sex to get my reluctant agreement. The problem was that as a couple Tony was very possessive. He also fitted the saying; ' the larger the brain the smaller the penis ' In fact when flaccid he was 3" long & when extremely aroused he was also 3" long. I knew as she'd shown me some of their intimate photo's! To get a night with Greg's prick - all she had to do was to get me to service Tony's prick and desires! Furthermore Tony had stipulated that everything my wife did with his partner I had to do with him, as he as he wanted to play the 'male' for a change!

I can't say I was keen to play female even to a 3" prink and knowing my other half's predilection for experimental positions I agreed only on the condition of her getting me & them well oiled on the most expensive of wines & an excellent meal.

On the night I was far more nervous than anybody and had had to imbibe deeply to refrain from bottling out or possibly bottling Tony. I had come to this idea after his opening line had been that he'd only turned because he'd never fucked a man and his bitch before! According to him both of us were going to get balled by each of them. Not exactly what I had not agreed to!

On our return to our place Jude started the action by stripping to her underwear. Regaled in a pure, blue silk top, French knickers & additionally fitted out with suspenders and silk blue stockings -- she did look remarkably sexy. Her breasts and hard nipples were showing through to perfection.

I could see that Greg was very interested, in that part of her at least! He reached out but she was having none of it. She had them both strip to their boxers or as I saw in Tony's case a pair of women's satin knickers. In Greg's case it revealed a prick sticking out of his boxers and down his leg to just above the kneecap.

Sitting them almost side by side on the sofa she pulled off Greg's boxers to fully reveal his truly massive weapon. It was meaty enough not to be thin and willowy but not as thick as most men's. Putting a fair dash of baby oil in her left hand Jude ran it over its Greg's expansive length and then under his full, large & tight ball sack. Rather like an overloaded crane it jerked up and away from his leg, an action so sudden it made her jump. She wasted no time in removing her knickers & getting herself astride and poising with the oiled head of his member in her slit, nudging her fanny hole. Slowly she started easing it inside her. After sinking a couple of inches, she'd ride back up to the top before sinking down its length to twice the previous depth. By this manner Jude was quickly down to a good 10" of it's length but to get it all in her so she sat on his balls took another five minutes of dedicated shaft work.

Once there she reached over. Putting her oiled hand inside Tony's satin number quickly pulled out a tubby looking prick maybe just over 3" in length, but bone hard. She quickly had it glistening with bay oil and he signed for me to take of my boxers & sit astride him. Unlike my wife there was no easing on. One minute she was holding his prick under my ass -- an instant later he'd rammed it up my unlubricated ass. Fortunately for me with his 3" it penetrated only to a depth of an inch & a half or so.

What followed neat was bizarre with my wife & I sliding, side by side, up on down on other men's dicks! I had of course both seen and experienced her doing it but the actually feel of a bone hard tool in my butt was odd to say the least. It took a little while before I realised I could grip the head of his tool with my anus and stop it 'popping' out. I can't say that Tony was a turn on, but being able to view the antics of the wife from a totally new angle & perspective was. Greg by now had got her tits out and was sucking hard on each in turn whilst she was working up to a great climax by using his weapons entire length. This she did whilst allowing him to retain whichever nipple was being worked on! It wasn't long, maybe five minutes before he came deep in her. It had obviously taken her totally by surprise because she suddenly stopped - hung up half way down his pole whilst he came. I remember her saying something along the lines of it was like somebody stuffing a hosepipe up her fanny and turning the tap on. It was a further five minutes later before I realised something was going to happen to me because Tony's breathing was starting to become ragged.

At this point Greg & my wife who were watching us began to encourage him and cajole me. Jude kept telling Tony to go for it and fill my virgin ass whilst Greg constantly insisted that I ram down on his dick as hard as possible. Not that I had any choice because Tony had started ramming my hips down best he could each time I was at the top on an upstroke. Suddenly he held me at the bottom of a stroke. I felt a rush of pressure inside me. He then kept moving his pricks knob in little stabbing motions inside me, further increasing the pressure. This went on for ninety seconds or so before his dick was blown out by the pressure - with an audible pop, only to be followed by huge a gush of sticky wet goo from my ass. His spunk just streamed out and down onto my balls, and I do mean streamed, there had to be half a tumbler full of it! Even more bizarrely with me perched a couple inches above him his dick he suddenly shot off three more long spurts onto my balls and leg. I could see Jude was fascinated and climbing off Greg gave him her camera. She had me pose with her, side by side, asses to the camera, our holes surrounded by spunk, with more still creeping down our thighs.

This sight really turned on little Tony who came over and stuck his 3" up Jude's twat from behind.

With her rump up he fucked her like a thing demented. I on the other hand had no intention of letting Greg get anywhere near my ass with his massive erection. Instead when he approached me I decided to wank him off and to give the end the occasional promise of my mouth. When I did put the tip in -- it tasted of my wife's cunt so in the end I gave it a good suck. He was not a long stayer and close to cumming he asked if I could turn over and let his nob rest on my asshole while he finished himself off. This I did & with his helmet just on and at time slightly in, he started shooting his spunk. A good five or six, syrupy spurts, saw him finished by which time he'd hit my anus & the back of my balls with long spurts.

Jude on the other hand had grown tired of Tony's little muscle doing nothing for her. So with me finished she laid herself down on her back and made Tony plough his dick up her slit instead of into her hole. Eventually she managed to pull her fanny flaps into a shape that kept Tony's dick essential fucking her clit. With Jude praising his efforts and working up to a fine orgasm herself they just about came together. She moaned quite a bit & bit her lip as she has a habit of doing at such times - but Tony actually squealed for the 50 or so seconds that he came! Again he shot so much that his spunk squirted down her fanny slit as well as up in between the fingers that she was using to hold her flaps over his prick! When he finished she laid there with her legs open, spunk on her belly, spunk running down her slit, and spunk oozing from her hole, courtesy of Greg's earlier fanny deposit. Naturally she looked so great I climbed on board and rammed my cock up into her well lubricated snatch. For those who have never know somebody else's spunk in their own missus let me tell you it feels like you have shoved your prick into a warm , moist, thick, velvety glove. It's a great feeling! Needless to say she soon had me adding my own load deep inside her. After I'd withdrawn Jude, with her legs wide open, had Tony & Greg posing each side of her, whilst I took the photo's. By then our collective spunk had flowed so copiously as to have form a thick carpet from her pubes to her ass.

That night we all slept together in our extremely large Queen bed [ essential when you've got a wife like Jude ]. At one point around 4am I woke to find myself facing Jude who was curved towards me as she was being solidly banged by Greg from behind. Guiding my mouth to a nipple I sucked as Greg fucked only to have a couple of inches of Tony stuck in my ass a few moments later . We both held each other as we were fucked from the rear and it was genuinely very erotic!. By morning Jude had been had twice more by me, twice by Tony and three times by Greg. I'd also been given another one by Tony who'd had a little later sucked me off in the first light of dawn. This happened whilst Jude was gaving Greg a titty fuck whilst easily managing to keep his dick's tip well in her mouth.

We never met again as a foursome -- Indeed Tony & Greg emigrated to Ozyland. But it was an experience I thought I was going to hate but one I would not have missed for the world. First of all they were, sex apart, two great people. They completely changed my view of gay guys from one of indifference to a more rounded view of tolerance& understanding. Secondly I realised what many guys will never admit, namely that there is some 'gay' in all of us, including me!

terrytel
terrytel
82 Followers