A Different Side

Story Info
One look says it all.
687 words
3.78
19.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

we had planned a picnic today, but there was something about you, standing just inside my door, holding roses…the day was overcast…not really a good day for a picnic, and frankly, looking at you, at the gleam in your eyes, at the casual yet ready to pounce stance, at the wicked smile, it’s not a picnic with food that you want, and now, neither do i…

i take the flowers from you…pulling two stems out of the bunch…plucking the petals off, I whimsically rain them over our heads…the scent is sweet…you laugh, and the sound is even sweeter…

then it is gone, all trace of humor disappears…you draw me closer…closer…closer…your cock is already hard, pushing insistently at my stomach…i love when your mouth nuzzles my neck and your tongue licks and your teeth bite and nibble…you ask if there’s anything i might want to do…anything i might need…and i nod against your chest…to your ear i place my lips…my hands grip your arms tightly…and i whisper…

“i want to fuck…your cock up my cunt…i want to fuck…nothing sweet or nice…just fuck…i’m wet…i’m horny…and i want you…”

you growl against my throat and push me away, but only slightly…your shirt comes off over your head and you unbutton and unzip your jeans with a smirk…you wear nothing underneath…i can’t believe you remembered…knowing how that turns me on…you push them down lower on your hips and your cock springs out…hard and generating a heat all it’s own…your hands reach out and grasp the edges of the shirt i’m wearing and you rip upwards…buttons fly everywhere…one hand goes to my bra and you grip it in the middle and pull…the clasp breaks and it falls to the floor in a mess of fabric…i had no idea…i love this side of you…this side of us…it’s beyond sexy…your fingers are on the button and zipper of my jeans and you push them down…i kick off my shoes and step out of the denim…only now in a pair of panties…soft ice blue satin…the same as my ripped to shreds bra…your hand is between my legs, feeling the wet material…you lick your lips…pulling the crotch to the side, you slide two fingers deep…and i have to grab your arm to keep from falling down…the pleasure is intense…

you move from the door and change places with me…with your eyes telling me to trust you, you lift me up…my legs go around your waist…with my panties roughly pulled to the side, you slide in…deep…hard…

oh yessssss

with your body and hands you hold me against the door…your arms are rigid beside my head…and your cock is being pumped furiously inside me…my hands grip your shoulders and my back arches…you laugh and your head swoops down to grab a nipple…as your mouth sucks and fucks my nipple, my hips meet your every thrust…i reach down and rub my clit…opening my lips…the feel of your pubic hair, it tickles…the rough denim, the friction inside me…

“fuck me…so wet…fuck my pussy…love your cock…fuck me with it…”

you move harder…and faster…your mouth drawing on my nipple…pain and pleasure…my finger moving faster…my hips…oh yes…oh yes…legs tighter around you…

“this is what i want…what i need…your cock baby…fucking me…”

sliding us carefully down the door…you lay back and i ride…oh i love to ride…your hands are on my hips…and i lean back slightly, hands braced on your thighs…harder and harder i ride…i can feel every inch of your cock…and then you’re up again…sucking my other nipple…helping me to bounce on your cock…up and down…god, yes…in and out…fuck…you lift your head and grab my hair, holding me still…your teeth nip at my earlobe…throaty whispers…

“you like My cock, baby?”

“yes, i like your cock!”

“you like fucking My cock, baby?”

“yes, i like fucking your cock!”

“you want My cock all the time, baby?”

“yes, i want your cock all the time!”

“you want it up your cunt, baby?”

“yes, i want it up my cunt!”

you tenderly kiss my neck…up along my jaw…and my lips…so sweetly…and against them…

“let go of that pussy, baby, and cum...be Mine...”

and i do...

yessssssssss...