A Different Sort of Cuck Ch. 02

Story Info
Loaned to wife's friend - wife gives him the news.
756 words
3.47
109.3k
16
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subone1
Subone1
521 Followers

I looked at my wife as she finished relaying this story to me; now I understood the smirk on her face.

"So the lady you find so attractive wants to see your worthless sausage," my wife said mockingly. "Think you can get it up for her?" she teased.

"I'm think I can," I said, trying to act macho.

"Want to make a bet?" she said sarcastically. "I wouldn't be getting my hopes up if I were you, no pun intended!" she said, laughing at her little joke.

"Now what happens?" I asked.

"Well, Susan wants to know when you'll be home alone so she can come over and check out your equipment. I figured she could come by some night when I'm out with my boyfriend, that would work, don't you think?" she continued with her humiliating tone.

"You didn't tell her about your boyfriend, did you?" I asked nervously.

"Not yet, I'll save that for another night. Besides, I'm sure your sexual deviations were enough for her to digest in one night."

My wife stood there staring at me and then said "Oh, I get it, now you want to know when my next date is with him so you can anticipate Susan coming over, is that it?"

I nodded slowly, "Yea, I guess."

"Well, since you now have a vested interest in me being with my lover, why don't you just call him and see if he'll take your wife out on a date tomorrow night?" she teased. "Go ahead, his name is Steve by the way," she continued. "Susan said she'll do whatever it takes to get you hard, wear whatever you want. I wonder if that includes bringing one of your little transvestite friends over?"

"Oh my God, did you tell her about that?"

"You bet I did, she knows ALL your secrets big boy!"

She handed me her cell phone, "He's speed dial #1" she said flatly.

She had me and she knew it. I had lusted after Susan for a long time and she knew I would do whatever it took to spend some time with her. I hit speed dial #1 while she stood there watching me, arms folded and a big grin on her face. Her boyfriend picked up right away, obviously recognizing my wife's cell number.

"Hey Babe!" he said. "What's up?"

"Umm, Steve, it's Tim, Julie's husband," I stammered.

"Whoa, I didn't expect you, this can't be good news," Steve said.

"Well, actually, it is. I'd like to see if you can take Julie out on a date tomorrow night?"

"Say what? Does she know you're making this call?" he asked.

"Yes, she knows, she's standing right here."

Hearing that, he burst out laughing. "Let me get this straight, you are asking me to take your wife on a date while she is standing right there?"

I looked over at Julie, she was grinning from ear to ear, obviously enjoying my humiliation.

"Yea, that's right, I want you to take her out," I answered quietly.

Steve was now getting into this, realizing that Julie was standing there listening to this whole conversation.

"Well, what's it worth to you?" he asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You heard me Wimp, what's it worth to you? I think you should pay me to help you out, don't you?"

"Pay you?" I repeated.

Hearing this, Julie burst out laughing.

Steve could hear Julie, so he poured it on. "Yep, I think $100 if I take her to dinner, another $100 each time I fuck her for you – sound fair? I'll give you the tab after I bring her home – how does that sound?" he said.

Resigned to the situation, I simply said, "Okay, I'll pay."

He then asked to talk to Julie and I was essentially dismissed while they chatted for the next 30 minutes about their pending date.

When my wife hung up, she came to me and said "Well, that worked out well. I should have you arrange my dates all the time! Steve will pick me up tomorrow at 7:00 p.m., so I'll call Susan and tell her you are fair game after that."

The next night Steve picked up my wife right on time. He told me with a smirk as he kissed her at our front door that I would owe him at least $300 for him helping me out; dinner and two fucks. I simply agreed and watched them walk hand in hand to his car and drive away.

Subone1
Subone1
521 Followers