A Different Thing Entirely

Story Info
That is what she didn't understand.
7.2k words
4.21
205.7k
79

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 04/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,691 Followers

Dean and Kay finished first, he lay back against the pillows on the huge couch, sweat creating a sheen on his upper body. She lay there partially over his body, her eyes closed as her breathing slowly returned to normal.

It had been fantastic, yet Dean never would have even dreamed that something like this could ever happen.

He glanced through the doorway into the bedroom at Jack and Laura. Laura's eyes were also closed, her hips lifting in sequence to the thrusts Jack made. That scene appeared completely unreal to him.

For a moment, the sight took his breath away.

Laura was his wife of a dozen years.

She was having sex with their friend Jack, and Dean himself had just finished taking Jack's wife, Kay. From what he could see, his wife was enjoying what was being done to her very much.

There was a flash of jealousy, almost anger. Then the guilt at what he has just done himself in a moment of heat swept over him.

The sensations reached into the deepest recesses of his gut.

Yet this was not cheating, not sneaking. No slipping off to a seedy motel room for a hidden tryst. He had done the same, he had committed the same act.

It was not what he wanted, not what he had intended at all.

+++

Dean was the kind of man who would not stand for infidelity, no way, shape or form. At least he had thought so.

Faithful to a fault, that was he way Dean was wired. He sometimes did look at other females, of course he did.

But actually go so far as to act on any opportunity? That just was not going to ever happen, he was sure of that.

He remembered well that day when his Father had screamed at his Mother, saying things he did not understand as she sat and cried, almost in hysterics.

His Father became almost a stranger after that day, a man who came by to visit once, sometimes twice a year and took him places.

Checks in the mail took the place of the fishing trips, the beach, playing catch on sunny days out in the back yard. The happy barbeques, the crunchy Chicken his Father cooked on the grill, the little touches and hugs, almost automatic?

All gone, and for what?

Just the two of them together were rare after that, the rest of the time if was just his Mom. She also loved him and hugged him, but it was not the same.

Dean knew his Mother had done something with another man, he just never knew which one or exactly what. Understanding finally as he got older, he swore to himself it would never happen to him.

During high school, there were a few girl friends. But all it took to end a budding relationship was for him to find out they dated someone else.

College was the same way, the result of course was that he did not date much. He gained a reputation as being a bit of a loner.

+++

Now the four of them were naked, in Dean and Laura's own home, in plain view. A bit to drink, not that much really, some titillation, sexual banter and then?

Things just happened, slipped out of control.

The gutteral moans coming from Laura increased in intensity until she shuddered and her body went rigid, straining upwards against Jack.

As his own out of control urges faded, Dean felt his body react with shock. He began to rise, Kay's hand held him back. He glanced at her, there was a look of puzzlement on her face.

Jack was still for several long moments, then he withdrew, his member glistening with their combined fluids.

Dean felt bile rise in his throat, but it was far too late. The deed was done. His best friend now had carnal knowledge of his mate.

The instant instinct was to lash out, yet he was filled now with his own guilt so he did nothing, said nothing.

Jack's eyes met Dean's, there was an uncomfortable moment, the four of them acted almost embarrassed. Kay sat by Dean's side, her naked left breast pressed against his ribcage.

Her right hand idly stroked his now softened penis, Laura opened her eyes finally and saw that.

She smiled. The internal struggle Dean was having at that moment did not show, yet Kay sensed it, felt his body grow tense.

When Kay saw Laura look her way, she reached down and grabbed the blouse she had been wearing earlier, picked it up and pressed it to herself, suddenly shy at her own nudity.

Laura got up, completely nude and walked unconcerned to the bathroom. Dean could see the swell of her heavy breasts as they swayed gently. Her hips were full, earthy. Laura had no model type figure, rather, she was soft and full appearing. Such a complete contrast to Kay's very slender and sleek body, hardened by many hours spent in a nearby gym.

The three of them watched as Laura went in and closed the door.

This had all happened in the heat of the moment, unexpected. All four of them were quiet, thinking.

Their long term extremely close friendship had now evolved into something else entirely.

"God. I didn't expect...?" Dean's voice trailed off. It sounded almost too loud, breaking the long silence. It was not what he intended to say at all.

"That was amazing!" Jack blurted out. He was now sitting on the edge of the large bed, still nude. The evidence of what had just happened was clear. He was circumcised, unlike Dean.

Dean could see that even as Jack's arrousal had faded, he was obviously a larger man in that department.

Silly of course, but it did not help his change of mood one bit.

+++

It all started on the beach earlier. There had been no plans for anything to happen, none that Dean was aware of anyway.

The four of them were close to inseparable as friends, and had been for nearly five long years. There were wisecracks, sexual banter but that had been the only gist of it in all that time.

Jack often teased Laura about her mild shyness, although she really wasn't except in public. Kay was far less shy, she often gave as good as she got with the jokes. Laura would blush furiously at the naughtier ones.

Dean made a few wisecracks of his own but he was nowhere nearly as quick witted as Jack was.

Most evenings were spent almost without fail at one or the other's homes. Jack and Dean sometimes went to play Golf on Sunday afternoons, some weekends might find them fishing in one of the nearby streams. Their mixed bowling team on Wednesday was strong, Laura had the lowest average at 165, Dean the highest at a steady 200.

They were tough to beat at that, and it was always high 5's, noisy.

Card games, just for fun, for chips was a regular event. The big bet was that the loser had to make the noodle salad and run the barbeque on the nicer weekends, that was common if the weather was good.

Laura liked Jack's version of the salad best, Kay liked Dean's. His secret was the dab of Horseradish. Jack's was a special Apple Cider Vinegar he got somewhere, just a dribble of it.

+++

Dean was carrying a big bowl of salad the day when things changed. They four of them got into their minivan and headed down to the coast. It was the first hot weekend of the Summer and they planned to make the most of it. There was not a single cloud in the sky, the delicious smell of of the food filled the vehicle.

Dean knew there was some of Kay's wonderful fried chicken, and those red potatoes that Jack baked, then sliced in half and refried in butter until the tops were crispy brown. Onion tops he chopped fine and cooked right into the flesh of the spuds, mouth watering.

Jack and Kay kept messing around in the back seat all the way, she obviously didn't have a bra on underneath her pullover and Jack nearly could not stop himself from copping some feels.

He was a touchy type of guy anyway, to all outward appearences he was a man completely in love with his wife.

Jack was very likely to run a hand right up inside his wife Kay's shirt at any time, even out in public. The first few times Dean had seen that were startling, but now it was almost normal.

There was lots of risque banter all the way down. Laura was laughing and giggling at their antics, plus she kept glancing back to see what they were up to.

Dean tipped the mirror a couple of times with a laugh, but Kay was wise to that and each time managed to cover up before he could see her. Once he saw the back of Jack's head, he was suckling on her nipple.

"Save some room for the picnic!" Dean called out, they all roared again at that.

All of this was getting Kay fussed up, Jack kept tugging her top up. Dean couldn't see himself, he was busy driving, but he knew what was going on. Except for teasing them a couple of times with the mirror joke, he let them be, they were having fun.

Once at the beach, they got settled in. There were several other couples there, one very slender girl took her top off and ran around that way.

Perhaps that is what started everything?

Her doing that all by herself, the first one should have been with some shyness but there was no sign ot it. It wasn't a dedicated nudity area, but they all knew it happened and none of the authorities seemed to care much.

That was obvious because the two guys from the beach security people went by in their ATV no less than a dozen times, certainly just to look.

The young girl's breasts were nearly non existant, her waist could not have been more than 16", her hips not much larger. The bottoms were barely a wisp of cloth, designed to show off rather than hide anything.

She had to be completely waxed, they was no place left for any public hair.

She looked so beautiful like that, young and energetic, unconcerned about anyone seeing her.

"Check that out!" Dean said to Jack when she ran up close to grab a ball they were kicking around.

"You should do that, honey." Jack teased Kay after taking a long look.

"Yea, sure. My little saggy old boobs are no match for someone with a body like that!" Kay snorted.

Dean glanced at Kay, her breasts were on the smallish side and did sag gently in the top she had on.

"Oh, come on. You are in very nice shape, and at least you have some boobs." Dean stuck his two cents in there with a smirk. It was his attempt at being funny, he knew very well that she wouldn't remove her top.

Kay grinned at Dean, he grinned back. Then she looked at Laura.

"I will if you will." She said. One eyebrow went up.

"What? With all of these guys around?" Laura snorted, waving one hand at what was close to mayhem nearby. Frisbies were flying, balls bouncing around, none of the young people seemed to ever stop running.

"They won't pay any attention, they are all just college kids. Besides, we are good friends. What can it hurt?" Jack stuck that in there, eyeing Laura's larger than medium sized bust.

It was clear to all of them that Jack would like a peek at Laura, his eyes were always checking her out but he never did or said anything before.

"You guys! You just want to see our tits!" Laura snickered.

"Yeah!" The two men said at exactly the same time, which resulted in a roar of laughter from the four of them.

Kay and Laura looked at each other.

"Want to?" Kay asked again.

Laura shrugged. Kay reached for the tie on her top, hesitated.

Laura shrugged again. For a moment, it looked like they both were bluffing, then Kay tugged the string.

So did Laura.

That fast, the two of them were bare breasted.

It got suddenly very quiet.

"Well? Is this what you guys wanted?" Kay stuck out her very pretty set of tits. Her nipples were puffy, round, barely darker than the surrounding flesh.

Laura saw that and did the same. The contrast was total, Laura's breasts were large and full, her nipples wide and flat. They hung slightly outward on each side.

"God, our girls are beautiful!" Dean muttered, getting a nod from Jack who was drinking in the sight of them.

"Jeez, check out the MILFS!" Dean overheard one young man say to another. Glancing back, they were only about 30 feet away, staring.

Laura blushed and brought up one arm, Kay heard that also but she just giggled.

Dean gave the kid a scowl which didn't faze him one bit. Very many smart remarks were likely to get Laura to cover back up and Dean was enjoying seeing her do this right out in public.

The partil nudity didn't bother him, he was proud of his wife. She had an earthy beauty about her that just could not be ignored.

The kid grinned and took off after one of the balls again.

After a bit of time, they all got used to this, later on Laura and Kay somehow got themselves into the beach volleyball game.

"Hey, do you ladies want to play?" The same young man came right up to where the four of them sat.

"Sure!" Kay hopped up, Laura followed but not until she glanced at Dean who just nodded with a smile.

That was something to watch, there were several other girls now also topless, and a bunch of very slender looking college type guys who were extremely interested in the two women in their 30's.

That was amazing all by itself, the young men were surrounded by pretty young ladies in the barest wisps of bikini bottoms, yet their interest clearly lay in the two older women.

Once there was a tangle and Kay was down with a young man on top of her. He took his time getting up, one hand reaching out to touch her side just under her breast to steady her.

When Dean saw Kay's nipples stiffen up, he felt his own erection harden. Watching his wife Laura leap into the air to make a shot was something to see as her breasts swung upwards and then down. The motion, unencumbered, was way more than if she did something like that with her top on.

More than once bare bodies slapped against each other, the game was very energetic. At one point after a very long volley back and forth, the young man did a set, Laura came in and went high in the air and spiked the ball for the point.

The two embraced, Laura's heavy breasts mashed against the young man's chest for a few seconds and he took his sweet time letting go.

It was like she had forgotten that she was nearly naked.

Dean saw that, but he just sat there wide eyed. Laura had pressed herself flat against that kid!

Still, the moment had been nearly normal, a celebration at success. Just like when they were bowling, with high fives and hugs at a key strike being thrown.

All of the bouncing around and teasing, mostly pure mayhem got both Jack and Dean feeling even more horny.

It was close to unbelievable, neither one of them had ever seen their wives quite like this, but it was tough to say anything, they were obviously having a great time.

Then Kay missed the ball and fell to her knees, the bikini bottoms tugged nearly all the way up inside of her. Her fanny was pointed right at the two men sitting on the blanket, it was clear that she was shaved. One pink outer lip had escaped momentarily.

"Fuck me!" Jack muttered.

"No shit!" Dean replied. They looked at each other and laughed as Kay got up and reached down to adjust the crotch of her bottoms.

Kay glanced Jack's way, then smirked slightly as she caught his expression.

That didn't happen with Laura, her suit had more material, the bottoms were more secure. Besides, Dean knew very well that Laura only trimmed the sides of her pubic hair.

+++

As evening approached, the women came back to their blanket and reached for their cover ups. Both of them sported sheens of sweat.

Dean saw the flushed look on his wife's face, he knew her well. She was very excited.

"Oh, Jesus!" Kay let out a squeal when she realized just how sunburned her breasts were.

Laura was in nearly exactly the same state. The once almost pure white skin where their tops normally covered them was now a bright red glow.

Laura was standing there holding the cloth outwards from her skin, making a face, Kay was clearly uncomfortable also.

"Let's call it a day, we have some Aloe Vera lotion back at our house. That should keep you gals from peeling." Dean suggested. The two girls decided that was a good idea, both of them were feeling the effects of the cloth rubbing against bare skin.

Laura had tugged on a T-shirt, Kay had a loose blouse that buttoned up the front. Jack was smart enough to not try and cop any feels on the way home.

It was only about 15 miles to their house but Kay must have mentioned that her tits felt like they were on fire half a dozen times.

Laura was strangely quiet the whole time. Dean glanced over at her, the nipples were extended, creating bumps on the cloth, and she had her legs crossed, the upper one swinging back and forth.

Dean knew very well what her current state was, and he was also aware of what she would be like the moment they were alone.

It had been a fun day, Dean had really enjoyed looking at Kay's bare breasts, and he was sure Jack liked seeing Laura half nude like that.

It was exciting, but since they were such close friends, it was no big deal.

+++

Back at the house, Dean found the tube of lotion. The girls went into one of the bedrooms to treat each other, in short order there was some loud giggling coming from in there.

"Now what are the girls up to?" Jack asked Dean with a grin.

"Beats the hell out of me. Want to go see?"

"Yea! Let's!" The two of them hopped up and went quietly to the door. Opening it, there sat Laura naked to the waist rubbing the lotion on Kay's bare back.

Laura looked up at them, then turned slightly so her back was to them, but she made no move to cover up.

"Need some help?" Jack asked them.

The two girls looked at each other, then smirked. Dean spotted the look on Laura's face, he had seen that look many times. Laura was hotter than a pistol, when she got that way she usually became aggressive. He saw she had her right hand high on her thigh, absentmindely working her fingers there. Her nipples were fully erect, Dean knew very well the state she was in.

Kay got up, picked up the tube of lotion. She glanced at Jack, smiled, then handed the tube to Dean.

When she turned her back, Dean squirted some into his hand and began to apply it to her strip of flesh where a bikini top normally went. The angry red line was a deep contrast to the surrounding light Copper color. Kay lifted her arms so he could reach her sides. Dean's fingers touched the sides of her breasts, she didn't object.

"I need some here, too." Kay's voice took on a husky tone as she turned to face Dean.

Dean hesitated, not sure what to do at this point. Squirting some on his fingers, he began to carefully rub it in on the side of her breast as she just stood there sporting s silly grin.

"Give me some of that!" Jack held out his hand. Dean squeezed a liberal mass of it into his palm, Jack began to apply it to Laura who had turned so her back was to him. He sat on the edge of the bed next to her, running his hand back and forth over her.

"I better get some up here too." He said, rubbing his palms together. With that, he reached around the front of Laura and plastered the lotion over the sides of her breasts.

After only a few strokes, it was clear that he was reaching all the way around.

Laura looked up at Dean in surprise when Jack did that. Dean could see that Jack's hands had to be on Laura's bare breasts but somehow in this situation it was all right.

He turned to Kay, standing there naked to the waist, her bright red breasts nearly glowing. Kay's nipples had gone from the puffy look they had before to tight little buttons.

Laura saw Dean take the hint and begin to apply lotion to Kay's small breasts.

For several long minutes the two men were basically playing with the other wife's breasts, and both of them were allowing it. Laura's head tipped back, a soft moan escaped her lips.

Dean saw Jack lean in and kiss Laura, at first it was just a quick brush of the lips against her neck, then as his hand came up to fondle her, she turned and their lips met seriously.

Kay stepped closer to Dean, her arms went around him. She pressed herself to him, they kissed also. By then Jack had Laura down on the bed, his hands busy petting her. Dean took Kay's hand and led her to the couch, which was directly across from the open bedroom door.

magmaman
magmaman
2,691 Followers
12