A Different Type of Man

Story Info
Curvy girl falls for bisexual man.
1.2k words
3.37
36.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers

My name is Alice and I am a fat chick. I stand six feet tall and I weigh two hundred and fifty pounds. My skin is dark brown, and I have nappy hair which I keep short. I am totally freaky and completely unashamed of any of it. I have some rather interesting stories to share with you. I am not going to lie to you. My stories are a bit extreme. Definitely not for the faint-hearted folks! Don't say you weren't warned!

There are lots of guys and gals which I like to have fun with. Among my favorites is my friend Mike. Mike is a tall, large black man. He's around six foot two and weighs two hundred and sixty pounds. He's a very big man and he's also cool and open-minded, which is cool. We have lots of fun together. Mike is quite passionate about Sumo Wrestling. I love stripping to my underwear and grapple with him in the basement. He's one heck of a wrestler and I am a beginner but one of these days, I just might show him what I've got!

We also have some fun together, after our wrestling practice. We're really cool with each other. Mike is bisexual and has a boyfriend named Paolo, a hunky gay Latino who owns a fast-growing advertising agency. I know all about that. What Mike doesn't know is that I am a bit in love with him. Just a little bit. We've had sex before, it's just that he thinks it's casual sex. Of course, that was before he fell in love with Paolo and came out of the closet. Yeah, I was in love with a bisexual black man. Just my luck!

I remember some of the wilder times that Mike and I had together. One time, we were eating at Mac Donald restaurant and I went to the bathroom. I felt frisky and asked him to come in. we locked the door and got freaky. I bent down in front of him, unzipped his pants and began sucking his long and thick cock like my life depended on it! I love licking his large balls and feeling his cock thrusting into my mouth. As I sucked him, Mike closed his eyes and caressed my head. When he came, I drank his seed. We left the bathroom, and got dirty looks from everyone in the restaurant. We ran home, laughing all the way!

I've always known that Mike was bisexual. Even when he was a college wrestler. He was dating Jennifer Holland, the captain of the women's hockey team. Jennifer was a tall, good-looking gal with long red hair and pale gray eyes. On a campus full of sexy black women, one of our star athletes and best-looking black males chose to date a white girl. None of the sisters on campus were happy. They seemed like the golden couple, which pissed us off even more. When they broke up three months later, I was happy. Unfortunately, Mike hadn't left Jennifer for another woman. Nope, she left him because she caught him with another man. Yeah, you read right.

The man who introduced Mike to his other side was Paolo, a seductive Latino stud who was visiting the campus. Mike came out to his friends and family, then began dating Paolo publicly. I couldn't believe it! Mike was handsome, athletic and smart. How in hell could he be into men? So many good-looking, smart women out there were looking for a good man and this one chose to be with another man. Oh, well. I didn't understand it one bit but since we were friends, and I did love him no matter what, I got over it.

Do you have any idea what it's like? To see the one you love with someone else? To know that he is lost to you forever? Yeah, that was my existence. Still, I lived vicariously by getting to know Mike and Paolo. Mike had become an outcast since coming out of the closet. First, his parents threw him out, forcing him to move in with Paolo. Also, his jock buddies were less than welcoming. The college wrestling team was quite homophobic. None of the young wrestlers wanted to deal with a teammate who was queer. Mike kept his head up and ignored the haters. He graduated with a degree in Criminal Justice and went to the police academy. These days, he was a police officer.

I think I will always love him. And if there comes a time when he tires of Paolo, or they broke up and Mike wants to be with a woman again, I'd like to be that woman. I still remember our more passionate moments. Once, Mike and I were just fooling around, wrestling in his basement. These were the good old days. Before he fell for Jennifer Holland and long before he met Paolo the queer Latino and discovered his bisexuality. These were the days when he was a regular guy, my guy. We were best buddies, and also fuck buddies.

You know you love someone when you do things for them that you wouldn't do for anyone else. One night, Mike and I made love. And as we lay there, I suddenly wanted to push the envelope, to try something new with him. And so I told him. Mike smiled, and kissed me. He picked me up in his arms and lowered me onto the bed, then he spread my legs and licked my pussy. He fingered me, exploring my flesh. I moaned under his knowing touch. Then, came the main event. Mike spread my butt cheeks, and began licking my asshole. He dipped two fingers into me, stretching my anal cavity. Then, he pressed his hard cock against my back door, and pushed.

Mike pushed his cock into my asshole, and in that moment, my world turned upside down. Even as he buried his dick deep into my butt, I couldn't believe it was actually happening. I've always prided myself on being a strong woman. I thought I could never submit to anyone in this manner. Yet here I was. Flipped on all fours, with my face down, my man's cock deep into my asshole. My pussy was dripping, yet I did not even touch myself down there. Mike held me by the hips, and thrust deep into me. It hurt, yet it felt wonderful. When he finally came, filling me with his seed, I screamed. It was glorious! Afterwards, he held me in his arms, and wiped tears of both pain and joy from my face.

Every time I thought of this night, I found myself aroused. Does Mike know what he is missing out on by not being with me? I love this man and I would do anything for him. Before Paolo came along, everything was perfect. If only he would leave Mike, then I would be there to pick up the pieces. Maybe I could make Mike mine again. I'd be willing to do whatever it takes, if only he'd love me. I would do anything he asks. If he wants me to take it up the ass on a daily basis, I'd do it. Not my usual cup of tea but I could learn to like it. If he wants me to buy a strap on dildo and fuck him with it, I'd be willing to do that too. Well, maybe someday, my dreams would come true, and the man I loved would realize that I was perfect for him. Someday.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers