A Different Type of Party!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxiJ
MaxiJ
20 Followers

“Are you sure Max?”

“Yes.”

He walks me back to the couch and I grasp his hand suddenly afraid to let go. Afraid that things will change between us. Afraid he will like her better. So much in one grasp of the hand. He squeezes it tight and brings it to his mouth.. He kisses my palm and I let go.

He slips back into his robe and walks over to the bar. He says something to the bartender and turns to Loraine. She looks back at me. I cannot watch him with her. I want so much to call him back, to leave, to have him all to myself again. I take some deep breaths and settle back in the couch and watch the acrobats. They are still at it..

Different position but still theatrical. This one has him on his back on the mattress, she is laying oh her back on top of him. Her feet planted on each side of his head, her hands on the floor next to his hips.

I marvel at her dexterity. He is again eating her pussy and she has her body arched to suck on his cock. It has to be hurting her but she doesn’t seem to be minding the bending of her body that way. He certainly seems to be having a very good time. I cannot watch them for long. It hurts my back! I turn and my eye catches Tony and Loraine talking still. His hand is on her knee and she is stroking his arm. What ever they are talking about seems to be exciting her. Damn!

I turn my head away from them and search the room. It amazes me how many other couples have arrived since we got here. I see movement at the bar and Tony and Loraine are returning. Carrying drinks. I get up and walk back to the table.

My stomach is fluttering and my hands shaking. I slip my robe back on and when I sit Tony notices my shaking hand when he hands me my drink. He takes my hand and pulls me up. Hold me close for a second then sitting in my vacant seat, he pulls me in his lap. His grip around my waist is reassuring and my hand and body stops quaking.

“Thank you Maxi for inviting me to join your party. I love being hostess but it tends to be quite lonely sometimes.”

“hmmm” is my reply. I am such an idiot! I cannot even do small talk. She seems very aware of my nervousness.

“Have you known Tony long?” she asks.

“About a year now, I met him on the internet and found we have a lot in common. Took awhile for me to wear him down though to meet me in person.”

“Really? Tony! What was your problem? She is beautiful.”

I turn and look at Tony’s face. Now this is a question I have myself been wondering about for a long time myself. We have known each other for almost a year but has only been a few months since we first met. I wait for him to put that answer in words and I wait. Not helping him with this one. But he does seem uncomfortable and rather than put him on the hot seat any longer I answer for him.

“We are both married Loraine and finding the time needed for it to be special took some time to schedule. But it was well worth the delay. He is such a wonderful lover but then I understand you already know that.”

She turns pink from that barb and I feel bad for doing that. I hate being a bitch. I apologize and touch her arm. She covers my hand with hers and with tears in her voice says

“Yes, I know Tony in that way. But it was a long time ago. Just after my husband left me for a child.”

I squeeze her arm and I know that kind of pain she is feeling. Abandonment is not easy for a woman. My husband didn’t leave me in body but in spirit. So my sympathy is heartfelt. Tony begins to rub my leg and I know he is impatient to begin. Loraine notices that my nervousness is returning and she leans close.

“Maxi, Tony tells me this is your first time with someone else. Would you prefer privacy rather than in this room.”

Damn she has to be so nice too!

“What do you think babe? Might be easier for you.” Tony adds.

I look at Loraine and I realize in that moment she is sincere with her concern. Amazing how woman can bond in seconds. I nod and she reaches for my hand. I surprise myself and take her hand. She nods to Tony and we leave the room and we head back upstairs. We go back to the blue room and Tony closes the door behind us.

“This is a beautiful room Loraine. Did you decorate it?”

I am stalling for time but she is pleased at the interest and says yes and she thanks me. Tony comes up behind me and slips his hands up under my robe. I feel fingers touching my thighs and so close to my pussy I get instantly wet.

I lean back on him and close my eyes. I slip out of the heels. I feel his fingers undoing the snaps on the garter and I feel the belt on my robe being untied. It suddenly occurs to me I feel to many hands. I pop my eyes open and I see Loraine bending down and sliding my stocking down my leg. Her fingers are very light on my leg but I find I am not afraid of her touch.

Tony’s hands are on my breast kneading them and taking the nipples in his fingers. As he rolls them my body bounces and shivers. He move a hand down to my very wet pussy and slides a finger in.

My legs are so wobbly. They start to buckle but he catches me at the waist and holds me back against him. As his fingers slide in and out I feel a tongue on my nipple. It instantly hardens and Loraine begins to suck on it. So many sensations hitting at once. Fear, excitement, desire. Her mouth hardens and the sucking gets stronger.

I feel Tony’s cock against my ass. I begin to move against it. His fingers leave my pussy and slide around to my ass. I arch up as he slides his middle finger in me. Loraine catches my breath in her mouth. So shocked am I that I have no time to think. Her tongue touches mine and her fingers roll my nipple. Our tongues touch and explore. So much softer than a mans mouth I explore every inch of it. Her hand moves from my nipple and she slides her hand down to my pussy and oh god! She slips a finger in me… I feel Tony’s and Loraine’s fingers in me.. They are touching each others with only that thin wall between them. My body begins to shake from the orgasms it brings to me.

When my shivers slow Tony removes his finger and bends me over the bed so my hands straddle Loraine who is now laying on her back with her head slightly over hanging the edge. I spread my legs and Tony slowly enters my ass with his cock. He pushes very slowly and once I relax he slides all the way in. I love his cock in my ass.

Loraine’s mouth begins to move on my clit and her fingers are again in my pussy. She senses that she cannot touch my clit for long and just teases it with her mouth. As Tony slides in and out her fingers slide in and out. I reach with my fingers and find Loraine clit.

She begins to move with us and my fear is gone. My inhibitions forgotten as I lower my face to her pussy. So like mine except trimmed not shaved. She slides a little further off the bed and I am able to now easily lick her clit. I insert a finger in her and find she is very wet.

I think how strange it is for me to feel another woman but suddenly my mind blanks. Tony is beginning to slam hard in my ass. The sheer force of it has me breathless but I love it so.

Loraine has taken Tony balls in her hand and that has him wild. Loraine is moving under my mouth and I am enjoying the way she is moving with every lick of my tongue.

Tony is slamming my ass harder now and I begin to feel the wave of heat beginning. My fingers move faster in her pussy and my mouth harder and I know she ready.

She cums first and her moans hit my ears and her cum is all over my fingers and face. Tony hears her and he is faster now. Loraine’s fingers find my clit and the waves start. My screams and breath are loud and fast as I feel the beginning of blackness washing over me. She can feel the swell of his balls in her hand and as his hot cum shoots in my ass I ride his cock hard as he cums hard. Over and over he slams in and out.

My muscles contract around him and he thrusts once more and holds. The last of his cum is in me and his moans are pleasant to my ears. Loraine’s fingers begin to slow and the sensations are almost to much for me to handle. Tony's arm is the only thing keeping me from crumbling to the floor.

Together they have made me cum so hard. Loraine gets up from the bed and stands before me. She kisses the tears from my face and I hear her voice in my ear.

“I know Maxi, I know!”

I know she does. How like this loving woman to know what I am feeling. I feel Tony's hand reach for Loraine’s head and he pulls it to him. They share such a passionate kiss as my body slows from the shakes and shivers their administrations have given me. I am not upset by it. I am not jealous.

They both gave me such pleasure and I realize that I am fine. Fine that I have experienced a new understanding of a sexual act so different from anything I have ever experienced. Fine that if I ever do it again I know that I will be fine with it then too.

Loraine breaks from Tony and turns to me… She hugs me hard and says I am welcome at anytime and thanks me for sharing this experience with her. As the door clicks behind her, Tony turns me in his arms.

“Are you ok babe?”

“Yes Tony, just fine. I am sorry that I was such a baby before.”

“Not a baby, just not at worldly. But that is one of the things that attracted me to you.”

It is getting late and I know that neither of us can stay all night so I reach up and kiss this man who has brought so much joy to me and as we kiss the passion over takes us for just another moment. But only for a moment.

We separate and slowly dress and as we leave this blue room, I suddenly wish we could come again. Walking down the hall to the leave I hear barking from one of the rooms we pass. I raise an eyebrow as I look at Tony…..... I smile.

“I don’t even want to know!” I say…

And again I hear another full belly laugh and our evening has ended.

MaxiJ
MaxiJ
20 Followers
12