A Different View Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelley stood up and straddled Billy. Sandy held his fat cock straight up as she guided it towards Kelley's slit. I took my cock out and began jacking off as Kelley braced her hands on Billy's chest. The large head began penetrating her tight cunt and finally disappeared into her pink lips. Ever so slowly she began to force more of his young dick into her pussy.

"That's it. Take his cock girl. Feel how good that big dick makes you," Sandy said to a closed eyed Kelley while looking up and smiling at me. "Take it Kelley, take all his huge cock," Sandy coaxed.

Soon she had taken all but two inches of the boy's dick before rising up. His shaft was wet and shiny from her cunt juices as she rose up to the very tip of his prick before starting her decent again. Sandy got behind her and began tonguing her ass and pussy as Kelley slowly fucked Billy.

"Oh shit. Oh damn Billy. You're gonna make me cum. I'm going to cum Billy, I'm gonna cum," Kelley moaned as Billy's hips began pumping upward forcing his entire length into her cunt.

Kelley threw back her head and dug her fingernails into Billy's chest as she screamed her orgasm. She buried her cunt deep onto his shaft as she collapsed onto his chest. Billy's hips jerked upward as he began dumping his cum to the bottom depths of her womb. He moaned loudly as his balls heaved up and down spewing his seed into her convulsing cunt. All the cum in my nuts soon emptied onto the floor as she lifted her stretched pussy from his shaft. His cum coated cock got no rest as Sandy immediately began licking his and Kelley's cum from him. Kelley collapsed lewdly on the other side of Billy as Sandy worked his cock back to full hardness. She crawled over between Kelley's gaping fucked pussy and told Billy to fuck her from behind. I began jacking off again as Sandy dove into my wife's cum filled cunt. Billy pushed his fat cock into Sandy's cunt and began driving deeper and deeper into her cunt. His stamina and confidence had greatly increased as he began banging Sandy's cunt from behind forcing her mouth deeper into Kelley's cunt.

Kelley began her climb to orgasm again feeding Sandy Billy's salty spunk. She grabbed Sandy's hair and wrapped her legs around her face as she came. Billy continued his assault on Sandy's cunt, his large balls swinging wildly as he fucked her. Sandy began her loud orgasm telling Billy to fuck her hard. Billy slammed into her and began unloading his balls of their cum. His hips jerked wildly as he sprayed his cum into her cunt. Billy finished and withdrew is cock allowing his jism to pour from Sandy's pussy. All three were soaked in sweat and cum. Both girls' pussies were wet and open as they lay back. I shot another load of cum from my cock as Kelley moved down and began sucking the mixed juices from Billy's cock. My god, I thought, they are going to fuck that poor boy to death! Kelley soon had Billy's cock rock hard. She got on her hands and knees and Billy took his place behind her as he had with Sandy and pushed his thick cock into my wife's cunt.

I watched as Billy began fucking my wife. She made him take it slow and easy as she fingered her cunt. She was just starting to cum again as my bedroom door opened and Sandy appeared! I hadn't even noticed her leave the pool as I watched my wife fuck Billy.

"Damn that boy is really fucking her good isn't he?" she said as she took the camera from me and watched Kelley cum on his cock. "She's loving every bit of that dick isn't she?" she said giving me back the camera.

She sank to her knees and easily sucked my entire cock into her mouth. Her mouth was good, very good, as Kelley turned over and Billy remounted her in the missionary position. Within minutes I was pumping my cum into the woman's mouth that I had previously not cared for. She left me in the room and joined the two below. She promptly sat on Kelley's face and soon came. Billy unloaded his balls again into my wife's pussy. He withdrew his cock as cum flowed from her slit. Sandy sank her head into Kelley's fucked cunt and began lapping up his cum. Billy had been fucked enough and soon dressed and left. I watched the girls and thought about where this was headed. They finished each other and both jumped into the pool. I took the opportunity to leave. I headed for the bar. I needed a drink.

12