A Different Walk of Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Lawyer is lured into slavery by savvy Mistress.
2.3k words
3.75
40.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The neon sign beamed across the dim intersection; Rankin's Inn. He could barely remember anything about the girl that had led him here, but he remembered enough to go ahead and board the flight to Prague. Samuel was a lawyer at a prestigious firm in Boston when he met the girl of his dreams, Maribelle Bovna. She had had trouble with some sort of luggage at customs and sought his representation at the airport. He quickly arrived at her aide to notify the customs agents of their many legal infractions, and much to his surprise ended up with a date that night.

She was medium height with shoulder blade length black, striking blue eyes, and a terrifically well curved body. The thing that striked him most about her though was her cool sense of control and power. They left the airport and headed out in his vehicle to a local social bar. It burned a question inside of him what the items in question were at customs as he only read the report stating them as: Suspicious personal novelty items, but he wasn't going to blow his chances with this one by intruding on her privacy.

After that it was all pretty vague in hindsight. He had fallen for her mesmerizing stares and curious questions, and therefore agreed to see her again in her native country figuring he needed a vacation anyway. It was sporadic and spontaneous sure, but after seven years of college and three straight years of legal hoobajug he was ready to be naive.

Samuel stepped out of the cab kidde corner from the inn, and paid his fair in euros. He began wondering what he was doing after checking out the local landscape. There were obvious hookers working in front of the door at the inn, and the rest of the buildings at the corner were boarded up and out of business. That's strange, there are no windows at all at the inn, he thought to himself as he proceeded across the street ignoring thoughts in his head of fleeing.

"как около ноча на городке?" One of the hookers asked as she blew a kiss in his directions.

"I don't speak Czech," he replied as he held his hands to say I'm sorry I don't understand.

He knocked on the door twice. It was a steel door lit only by the red neon sign on the corner and a flickering caged bulb right above the door. An eye slot swung open on the door as two blue eyes blazed through the opening.

"Yes?" A woman's voice snapped from behind the door.

"I was looking for Maribelle," Samuel started as if to say something else.

"A moment," the woman replied as she slammed the slot closed.

A minute or two passed as Samuel waited outside this foreign door wondering if the woman even understood a word he had said. The silver circular doorknob began to turn as his heart rate rose..."Welcome home." Maribelle said with a curious tone.

Samuel took a moment to take her in as she was sporting a lovely sheer mini dress along with her hair done up in a tight bun. Her black eye shadow demanded attention as it contrasted greatly with her deep red lipstick. Welcome home I wish he thought to himself as he seemingly forgot where he was in the awe of her presence. She walked over to a leather sofa just inside the door against the near wall. He took a step in the room to join her and for a second lost himself in thought. It was odd that the inn was behind a half foot of steel at the doorway, and then proceeded by a fifteen by fifteen room with only two doors; the door he had just come through, and one against the opposite wall. There was dark wood paneling from floor to ceiling throughout the entire room and you could hardly notice either door if not for their knobs.

"Would you prefer to stand?" She asked in a playful manner.

"Sorry," he replied acknowledging his rudeness as he walked past a floor lamp to have a seat on an adjacent chair.

"So what do you think of Prague?"

"I've only just gotten here from the airport." He replied without much to say as he had dozed off in the cab, "but I'm enjoying the city so far."

"Good. Now we just have some paperwork to sort out before we can move forward."

Paperwork!? His mind raced; did I forget something back in Boston? No. We had an agreement signed along with the payment. What paperwork? Maribelle handed him a clipboard attached with some sort of contract, a slave contract. He glared over the title of the petition and then through a few of the paragraphs.

"I can tell I'm going to have to explain," she started, "I've been having you checked out ever since you joined my webring. It was no accident that I had an incident in Boston nor was it that you were contacted to settle the dispute. You have been eyeing the opportunity to serve a Mistress and now that you are in position to do so you act coy?"

His cock grew in his jean pants as he slipped his hand through his short brown hair. "But a contract?"

"It is imperative that I have your consent."

He thought a moment about the situation, but was eventually overwhelmed with desire as he signed the form.

"Ahem. I need your initials on all seven pages," Maribelle scorned.

"Sorry," he blushed as he flipped through inking his initials without paying a care to the literature.

"Wonderful," she said obviously pleased with his cooperation.

"Now I have to go file this quickly and while I'm gone I'd like you to strip and kneel in the center of the room understood?"

"Okay," was all he could muster for a response.

"Okay? I expect yes and no answers slave! And those answers better be followed by Mistress from now on got it?"

"Yes Mistress." He replied.

"Good, now get to," she responded as she left the room through the mysterious door.

Samuel was a bit frantic as the door clicked shut. Was this really happening? Can I really go through with this? Okay, Okay Sammy slow down. 'Been waiting for this and by the end of the week I'll be back in Boston with no witnesses to tonight. He unbuttoned his full sleeved shirt and discarded it on the floor along with his tight fitting jeans and belt. He felt so, so, so naked as he knelt down in the center of the room on the hard wood floor.

Fifteen minutes must have passed before Maribelle returned. She was now wearing a classic white nursed uniform complete with lacy white heels and thigh high white stockings. It was a perplexing moment for Samuel as she walked in with a box under her arm.

"You will be wearing this from now on, and you will never go anywhere again without it on unless I say so," she scolded as she opened the box and produced a wide banded leather collar fixed with one ring in the front. She masterfully snapped it around his neck and locked the mechanism in the back. "And as for these," she said as she gathered his clothes and boxed them up, "they will be laid to rest." Maribelle carried the box to the front door, scribbled something on the box, and set it down beside the door.

"I want you to crawl through that door and help yourself onto the bed in the exam room. It is the first door on the right so don't act lost!" She said as she placed a scornful look at Samuel.

"Yes Mistress," he replied awkwardly as he began crawling on all fours into a well lit hallway. Mistress followed closely behind him, and as he went to look down the hall he received a sharp slap on his ass.

"Eyes on the floor for now slave."

He reached the doorway and entered the room. It was completely sterile white room with a sink and some cupboards on the left and an exam bed on the right. He propped himself up on the bed and awaited her next instruction.

Maribelle walked to the end of the bed and adjusted the stir ups on the end. As soon as she was done, she stared at him.

"Well?"

Samuel quickly threw his legs over the stir up forcing him to lay his back flat on bed exposing his genitals and anus. Mistress walked along the side of the bed and began reaching underneath the bed.

"Arm." She demanded as she held something on the side of the bed. He surrendered his right arm as she quickly secured it into a medical restraint. She did the same to his left arm on the other side of the bed, and then pulled a thick leather restraint across his chest. Soon his legs were being secured to the stir ups at the ankles and he was bound motionless at her disposal.

"Slave you need to be cleaned so you can become useful. Therefore you are getting an enema, and it will only hurt worse the more you complain understood?"

"Yes Mistress," he murmured as he thought about his position at the moment.

Maribelle took something out of the cupboard and began running some water. Next thing he knew she was rubbing a gloved finger over his asshole...lubing him up. After she was done she pulled a tray cart closer to her and held up a plug enema nozzle for him to see. As if pleased with herself, she began pressed the plug into his ass slowly as he finally released his muscle to her will. Once the plug was completely in, Maribelle released the flow clamp and the water began filling in Samuels's rectum.

"My stomach is wrenching," Samuel yelped.

"I told you not to complain," Mistress replied as she added some milk to the enema bag to make it cramp worse.

He learned not to complain as he squirmed against his restraints writhing in pain. Once the bag was empty, she began playing with her slave's rock hard cock, stroking it back in forth causing him pleasure and pain at the same moment. Just when he was about to expel his load, she stopped and held a bucket to his ass and pulled out his enema.

"You may expel this only tonight." She quipped teasingly.

As soon as he was done expelling his enema, he was ordered to march across the hallway and stand near the drain. Samuel rushed to get up after Mistress freed him from his straps, and walked himself right into what appeared to be a large shower. The walls, ceiling ,and floor were all covered in tiny bathroom tiles. He stood near the drain as Mistress appeared in the doorway holding what looked like a garden hose.

"I expect you to turn as I wash you." Maribelle demanded as she began hosing him down with cold water. She didn't give him any soap, and he was chilled from the whole experience. Maribelle finished spraying him and disappeared a moment only to reappear with a small hand towel instructing him to dry off.

As soon as he finished drying himself off, Mistress began placing something on my cock and balls. It was a chastity device made of metal he would later learn by default as she finished and handed him his new garments. It was a pair of orange coveralls with slave written in black lettering across the left chest pocket and in large lettering down the right leg in the front. On the back, Property of M.B., was inscribed. As Samuel began stepping into his prison like garb, he noticed a stench from the outfit.

"You will be wearing my fluids quite often now," Maribelle said as if reading his mind.

Great, piss rags he thought to himself. But he couldn't deny the large bulge in his crotch that protruded his uniform. Mistress approached him once he zipped up and placed metal cuffs that joined each other around his ankles and wrists.

Now bound and humiliated, he was led down the hallway to a barred door that appeared to be a replica of a prison door. He had been in jails to meet his clients, but it was an eerie feeling to at barred doors on his own account. A woman sitting in a chair on the other side of the door stood up and opened the door with a key. She was dressed in almost a standard corrections uniform, and asked Maribelle which cell.

"137," she replied casually.

"This way," the guard replied as he was marched in shackles down the dark hallway. On each side of the hallway were barred cells, each with occupants dressed similarly to me only with different initials from what he could see on the back. After what seemed like a long walk, they stopped and the guard opened a cell.

"Well...Get in bitch!" Mistress snapped at him.

He stepped into the cell and as soon as he had crossed the doorway the door slammed shut. The guard reached through the bars and removed the shackles handing them to Mistress.

"Contrary to what I know you think, you are now my official slave. You are legally bound to me here in the CZ Republic, and you will be mine until you die. This is not temporary as you signed over in front of cameras very willingly. I am tired from prepping you and now I must go home and rest. Sweet dreams slave." She finished as she shot him a look and walked away.

He was cold as he looked around his eight by ten cell. There was a bed with a ratty blanket and a metal sink/toilet across from it. Even worse was another inmate directly across from him who would easily be able to see him when he had to relieve himself. Great he thought to himself as he climbed into the cot like bed and closed his eyes trying to ignore his own stench.

To be continued...