A Different Way

Story Info
Three friends share wild adventures.
8k words
3.69
62.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a little longer than my usual and I was going to split it into two episodes, but I know how much I hate waiting for the second or third part of a story to appear so I am submitting it all as one story.

******* ******* *******

Ruthie sat pondering her next words to Gary. She had to face him when she got home after work today. She hoped the plan would work. He'd left for three days at a seminar the morning after she'd been out with the girls until two in the morning. She hadn't had time to tell him about what happened and she knew she had to tell him before he heard it from someone else and jumped to some wrong conclusions. She was afraid she couldn't get enough of the story out before he would shut her down and not let her tell the whole story, so she and her two friends devised a plan they thought would work..

Ruthie had gone with the girls from work to dinner and for a few drinks on Tuesday night. They got together about once a month for a girls night out. All six of them are married, so the husbands don't seem to mind. Usually things wind down and they are all home by ten-thirty or eleven o'clock, but Tuesday had been different. Different was hardly a strong enough word. Tammy had a phone call during dinner that changed the nature of the evening altogether.

Tammy was the youngest of the group and the only one who admitted to having had sex outside her marriage. She told the group a couple of months ago that her husband had some unusual fantasies and she had helped him live one of them out. Tammy's husband Greg had wanted to watch her have sex with another man, and then join in. They had done that twice and Tammy told the gang that it was amazing! Then she revealed that the man they'd had threesomes with had asked her to meet him alone and she had done it. Tammy said, "Paul was even more amazing when we were alone than when Greg was there. He fucked me three times in just over two hours, then got hard again when I licked him clean from the last time. I kept sucking and within a few minutes, he exploded in my mouth and immediately drew me up and kissed me while his cum was still in my mouth. We swapped it back and forth and both swallowed part of the load." She was getting excited just telling us about it. She continued, "When I went home and told Greg, I was afraid he'd be furious, but he was totally turned on and ripped my clothes off, turned me over and started fucking me doggy style. He blew an amazing load and we turned over and went to sleep in each other's arms." She just sat back and smiled.

Back to Tammy's phone call. It was Greg, and he wanted her to come and do a striptease at a bachelor party he was attending for one of his old college buddies. They had talked about similar things when discussing fantasies and both thought it would be really sexy. Tammy agreed to go and then Greg asked her, "Do you think you could talk any more of the women into coming with you and participating?"

Tammy told him she'd check and call him back right away. She didn't want to announce to everyone what she was doing, but she asked Ruthie to go to the ladies room with her. As soon as they got out of earshot she told Ruthie what she was doing and asked her, "Ruthie, "I know you told me that you and Gary have had lots of talks about fantasies and one of them was you exposing yourself to another man or men. What about living out his fantasy tonight by joining me at the bachelor party and doing a strip for the guys, teasing and flirting with them?"

Ruthie was a little startled, but asked a few questions. "Are we expected to have sex with them? Because, I couldn't do that. And, I'm worried about being recognized and talked about around town."

Tammy said, "The sex is up to you. I'll probably at least give the bachelor a blow job,but you can just be there to tease and flirt if that's what you want. As far as being recognized, I have the perfect answer. I have several of the bright Fluorescent colored wigs we can wear and a simple eye mask with that would work to disguise you. It will work so well, Gary probably wouldn't even recognize you without a close examination." It seemed she had all of the right answers, and it sounded exciting, so Ruthie agreed to go along.

Ruthie called Gary to let him know she'd be late as she had to help Tammy with a small project that evening. Gary said, "Okay hon, just try not to wake me when you come in since I leave early in the morning for the seminar. I'll see you Friday evening. Love you!"

When Ruthie left with Tammy they went to Tammy's home. Ruthie was surprised to find Tammy's twin sister, Tiffany there too. Evidently, Greg had called her as well. Ruthie had no idea Tammy even had a twin, but looking at them left no question they were at least sisters. They truly looked the part of identical twins. The strange thing was that Ruthie could easily pass as a sister to either of them. They were all the same size and build. About five-five and 115 pounds with 34b, firm, pointy tits. Ruthie is thirty-five and the Twins are thirty-four, so even their ages are close. Tammy said, "let's get dressed quickly and go meet Greg at the party. I've got enough sexy lingerie for all of us and I have five wigs and masks so we can each have our choice.

As they were dressing Ruthie noticed the wide selection of lingerie in Tammy's collection. She commented on it saying, "Wow Tammy, you and Greg really get into this lingerie stuff don't you?"

"Yeah, we enjoy playing when we're alone." Tammy quickly pulled out her choices for each of the girls. They were going to look like triplets, all wearing essentially the same stuff, just in different colors. Tammy chose Red, Ruthie selected purple, and Tiffany in blue. The wigs were fantastic in medium length vibrant colors with bangs, and Tammy took only minutes to fit each of them with hair caps and the wigs. They were on so securely they surely wouldn't fall off accidentally even with a lot of dancing and moving. Once they were all dressed, Tammy grabbed her camera, set it on the table and set the self-timer so she could get a quick picture of all three of them.

Soon after leaving Tammy's house, they were pulling up in front of the home where the bachelor party was located. They entered together through the back door and spotted Greg right away. He ushered them into the back bedroom and complimented all three on how sexy they looked. He asked, "How far are you girls prepared to go? Are you going to go topless, bottomless, do lap dances, play touchy-feely or maybe even do a blow job or two or even fuck one or more of the guys?"

Ruthie spoke up immediately, "As for me, I'll go nude, but no sex. Maybe a little touchy-feely or a few gropes, but no penetration of any kind. I don't mind what Tammy or Tiffany want to do."

Tiffany then spoke, I'm with Ruthie. I'm married and I'm going to be in enough trouble when Pete finds out I did a striptease here. If I had any kind of sex with one of these guys, Pete would never forgive me."

Tammy then looked at Greg and asked, "The rest is up to you. How far do you want me to go? You know I'll do whatever turns you on. You just let me know how far to go."

Greg pulled her to him, kissed her and said, "You go girl! Do whatever feels right to you. If you want to give a few blow jobs, get fucked a few times, or even take it up the rear, it is totally up to you. You know I enjoy this as much as you will and the more the better as far as I'm concerned."

Greg returned to the living room where all twelve guys were sitting drinking beer and watching porn on the tube. Greg announced, "Gentlemen, the entertainment has arrived, just a few rules. First, No means NO. If one of the girls says no to anything you'd better respect her wishes. That doesn't mean you can't ask, but if one tells you not to touch her, respect her wishes. I think you'll all have a great time."

The three of them strutted out into the living room. They took the bachelor of the hour by the hand and seated him in the middle of the room and began dancing and prancing all around him. Each of the girls took a turn sitting on his lap and making out a little. Tiffany was the first to start undressing him as she unbuttoned his shirt. Ruthie then finished the shirt off sliding it off his shoulders. Then while still on his lap, she kissed him while tweaking his nipples. Roger, the bachelor, then began touching Ruthie by stroking her shoulders as they kissed. He slid the bra straps off her shoulders and quickly unhooked the front-closing bra. It dropped to the floor as they continued the kiss and he gently began rubbing her tits. Finally, Ruthie jumped up from his lap and Tammy moved in. Tammy immediately removed her bra and began playing tongue tag with Roger. His hands were all over her tits as they passionately made out.

Tammy kissed his ear as she whispered, "We're gonna have some real fun before this is all over." She kept kissing as she unbuckled his belt and slid it out of his pants. Roger stood her up and slipped her bikini panties off to the floor leaving her in just a red thong and her garter belt and stockings.

Tiffany then moved in to stand him up and slide his trousers down. Roger stepped out of them as he removed Tiffany's bra. Her nipples were at full attention as he began sucking on them and squeezing her ass. Tiffany was obviously enjoying herself as she gave no objections as Roger stripped off her bikini panties and resumed his groping of her ass cheeks. Tiffany finally pushed away and Ruthie briefly stepped back in dropping his boxers to the floor and thrusting her tongue down his throat while he twisted her nipples in his fingers. Ruthie could tell she was getting too hot so she stepped back away and Tammy moved in for the finish. She dropped to her knees and took Roger's member fully in her mouth. She sucked and bobbed for just about a minute when he groaned loudly, "Cummmmmmminnnngg!" as he shot his load fully into her mouth. Tammy sucked him dry and then turned to show everyone the cum in her mouth just before she swallowed it all.

Tammy wasn't satisfied as she called out, "Whose next!" Joe stepped up and claimed the seat as all three girls immediately went to work stripping him as they teased and kissed him. As soon as he was naked, his member showed it was already hard as a rock. Tammy, seeing this pulled him out of the chair and draped herself over it screeching, "Fuck Me quick and hard!"

Joe didn't hesitate as he mounted her doggie-style plunging into her fully in one thrust. The other two girls had their hands all over him as he pumped away. Another guy stepped up and grabbed Ruthie and kissed her deeply. She responded by rubbing her hands over his chest. He quickly pulled her to the side to a chair and tried to bend her over the chair. Ruthie spoke up, "Absolutely no penetration, Play if you want, but don't even think about trying to fuck me." He backed off but kept her there in an embrace as they let their hands wander all over each other. Finally, Ruthie whispered for him to ease up a bit or back off completely. They just made out for a few minutes. Ruthie wanted to leave as did Tiffany, so the two of them went back to the bedroom and got dressed. Tammy stayed with the guys for about thirty more minutes, fucking two more and giving a couple more blow jobs.

Tammy then went back to the bedroom, dressed quickly and the three girls left. Both Ruthie and Tiffany were worried what was going to happen when their husbands were told what happened. Both Tiffany and Ruthie determined to tell their spouses immediately before they heard about it from someone else even though they felt secure that no one had recognized them. Tammy had a plan for both of them. Since Tiffany's husband was out of town hunting until Sunday, they decided to work Tammy's Plan Friday night when Ruthie's husband got home from his seminar.

On Friday as Gary walked in the front door, he saw a piece of paper conspicuously on a dining room chair in the middle of the living room with "GARY" printed in large words. He picked up the paper, turned it over and found a note reading, "Welcome home Gary. Have a seat in the chair. Today some of my girlfriends are here and we want you to see if you can recognize them. They have costumes for a Halloween party next month and want to be well disguised. After you look them over closely, try to guess their identities. One you may not know, but it is up to you to figure out the other two. They will not speak, so you have to find other ways to guess. I'll be watching, so don't get too frisky! Smile, you're on Candid Camera!" There was a video camera facing the chair with its red light blinking.

Gary followed directions and took a seat after putting his briefcase and suit coat on the sofa. "This looks like fun," he thought.

He was right, it was fun. Shortly after he sat down, some music began playing and he saw the three girls strutting down the stairs in their full dress lingerie and wigs with masks in place. He didn't imagine one of them being Ruthie. The wigs and the strange lingerie threw him off track. He started trying to guess who it could be

but was drawing a blank.

As the girls entered the living room, they circled Gary, dancing seductively and keeping time to the music. Tiffany was the one girl Gary had never met, so she led things off by running her fingers over Gary's shoulders as she danced by him. Tiffany get in close and bent down to kiss him gently on the lips and unbutton his first couple of buttons on his shirt. Gary didn't resist anything, so she continued unbuttoning and slid his shirt off his back. Tiffany then bent in and stuck her tongue in his ear and hummed, then quickly massaged his nipples with her fingernails. (Ruthie had clued her in that he really loved that.) Before stepping back, Tiffany unfastened her bra and slid it off. Gary reached up for her tits, but she escaped backing away.

Ruthie was next. She came behind Gary and scratched his back with her fingernails and dug them into his back a little. Then she bent down and licked where she had dug her nails in. Next she sat on Gary's lap facing him and kissed him being careful not to use any of their little secret kisses. She purposefully used her tongue roughly and crudely in his mouth. She thought, "This is really great, he doesn't have a clue that it's me." With that, she unbuckled his belt and pulled it from his pants while backing away and removing her bra. Gary gasped as her got a clear view of her nipples. They were very red, Ruthie had used rouge on them to make them darker and more red than usual.

Tammy was next, and she removed her bra before she approached him. She came up to Gary, sat in his lap, and kissed him deeply. During the kiss, she took his hands and placed them on her tits. Gary got the message and immediately began caressing her nipples and bent down to suck on one then the other. Tammy moaned softly. Then she stood him up and pulled his trousers down to his ankles. He had formed a big bulge in the front of his boxers. She brushed her hand across the bulge and watched it twitch. As she stepped back, she slid her bikini panties to the floor leaving her in just the garter belt, stockings, and thong. Tammy backed in toward Gary until she felt his hands cup her ass cheeks.

Ruthie stepped away and pointed at the other two indicating they should drop their panties too. Both complied right away, and Tiffany stepped up to Gary, placing his hands on her tits and Gary did his job massaging and tweaking the nipples. Tiffany bent down to kiss Gary and their tongues tangled. She then sat on his lap, and you could see Gary melt as he felt her ass against his growing bulge. She wiggled a few times then stood and backed away.

Now it was Ruthie's turn again. She kissed Gary quickly and took her seat on his lap facing him and pinched his nipples with the tips of her fingernails. Gary groaned a little. Ruthie then stood back up and stood Gary up from the chair. She reached down and grabbed his crotch for just a minute, then grabbed the waistband of his boxers and shoved them to the floor. She then stepped back, looked at the girls, and put her thumbs in the waistband of her thong. She shook her head yes at the girls and they followed suit as all three now revealed their freshly shaved pussies. Gary had tried to convince Ruthie for some time to shave, but she had shied away from doing it. The girls had discussed this final way to disguise their identities. Tammy had done it some time back, but Tiffany and Ruthie both thought this was a great last step to change their appearance.

With all three bare pussies staring Gary in the face, Tiffany handed Gary a piece of paper that said, "Who am I?" The other two did the same.

Gary broke the silence saying, sorry, "I just don't have a clue, I'm not used to looking at my wife's friends naked."

With that, Tammy sat Gary back down on the chair and backed her ass into his chest and wiggled a little. Ruthie pulled Gary's hands behind his back and tied them with his belt. Then Ruthie stepped up and sat on Gary's lap again facing him and maneuvered herself until his rigid cock was flirting with the entrance to her pussy. Gary tried to jump up at that and said, "I can't go any further. I love my wife and won't cheat on her!"

The three girls forced him to sit down again and Ruthie mounted him struggling. Once she had his cock fully in her pussy, she reached up and ripped off the wig, hair cap and mask and said, "I love you too honey, now fuck me good and hard."

Gary was amazed that he hadn't recognized his wife. Tiffany released his hands and he rolled her to the floor and fucked her royally, both of them cumming in minutes. Gary then said, "I had no idea it was you. I thought you were sitting in another room watching what the video camera was capturing. I hope there's a tape for us to watch together later!"

Once that was settled, the four of them laughed and hugged. Ruthie told Gary the story of the bachelor party, and he was a little shocked, but after a little discussion, decided it was great. After all, it was one of his fantasies. He just wished he'd been there to see it. They all laughed and Tammy then said, "Your wife did nothing more than Tiffany and I did to you tonight at the party. The guys are begging Greg for contact info for the girls from the party, but he won't give it up." She smiled and said, Greg and I have done a little experimenting and he's open to me fucking other men as long as I don't hide it from him. In fact, he loves to be there when I do it. I did fuck several of the guys at the party the other night, and Greg and I have a great time recalling my adventures! Just one more thing Gary, I'd love to get Ruthie's permission to fuck you too sometime."

Ruthie piped in, "Yeah, like that's gonna happen soon. How does that saying go, 'When Pigs fly?'"

Gary jumped in the conversation. He looked like a light bulb just went off in his head. "Hey, you know I have that poker night with my old fraternity brothers from several years coming up in a couple weeks up in Gainesville. How about I arrange for you three to be the cocktail waitresses and entertainment for the party. The guys start arriving on Friday night but the real party starts Saturday afternoon and runs all night until the last dog dies Sunday sometime. I could easily arrange for Greg and for Tiffany's husband to be included as bartenders so we could all watch the fun. That way, you girls could start off slow, maybe even wear a skirt and blouse over the lingerie and gradually lose an article of clothing here and there. Personally, I'd love to see Ruthie as naked as she was tonight with all those guys acting like horn dogs drooling over her.

Tammy broke out in a huge grin saying, "I wonder how many of them I could fuck in 24 hours?" She looked at Ruthie and asked, "How about you Ruthie, are you gonna just tease the guys, or will you get in on a little of the action?"