A Different Way of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa relaxed back in her chair. She and Sam continued their conversation. She never noticed the detail he was getting from her on her knowledge and past work history. Finally April called them to supper. During the meal the three visited and enjoyed a lighter social conversation. After the meal Sam wandered back into his work area and began work once more. He had several website changes to make for some of his customers and some business mail to take care of.

After they cleaned up after the meal April led Mel into Sam's office then through it into the work area. "Wow," Melissa exclaimed when she saw the banks of servers and workstations in the work area. I didn't know your operation was so large."

Sam looked up from the workstation he was using and smiled. "Yeah. It just keeps getting larger too. It's almost all April and I can keep up with now. I've stopped looking for new customers because we are having trouble doing the work and finishing our classes."

Melissa walked up behind Sam and watched as he continued working on the website he was changing. "Oh, HTML Programming. I love to do that. I'm not as fast at it as you are though."

Sam glanced up at her then scooted his chair back. He pulled the one from the workstation beside him over and said, "Here have a seat." He pushed his notes over and pointed to them. "These are the changes I'm making for this customer. Want to try it?"

"Are you sure? What if I make a mistake?"

Sam laughed and said, "Don't worry about it. I'm not working on the site as they use it. After we have the changes in the can I'll take the site down for a few and load the changed pages. We'll do quite a lot of testing before we get there though. Go on. Show me what you can do."

Melissa smiled at Sam and looked over the sheet of paper he had showed her. After she had read it she smiled and placed her hands on the keyboard. She bit her lower lip then her fingers began flying over the keyboard. Sam watched her for a moment then looked up at April. He smiled at her then pushed his chair back from the worktable. When she saw him move back Melissa stopped typing and pushed back also. She started to rise but Sam put his hand on her shoulder and said, "No, go on. I need to go to the restroom and I may hit another short job after. If you need anything just call me or April."

"You're sure? What if I mess it up?

"Then we'll fix it. I have the machine set for auto backup and it saves each backup as a separate file so no problem. Just have fun or stop if you want."

Melissa turned back to the machine and scooted her chair closer. Once again her fingers flew over the keyboard. By the time Sam had reached the door into his office she was oblivious to outside events. She was totally engrossed in the program she was changing.

April followed Sam into his office and sat across the desk from him. Her nipples were puckered into hard little points. She leaned back into the chair and brought her feet up into the seat. She let her legs splay out and stared at Sam. "So what do you think?"

Sam felt his cock rise at the beautiful sight in front of him. April's pussy was glistening with her need. "Beautiful," he said. "You've always turned me on April. You know that."

"No you asshole. What do you think about Melissa?"

"She's beautiful too. I think she'll do ok here."

"Asshole. That's not what I meant and you know it. What do you think about her working with us?"

Sam laughed and said, "Oh, that. Knowing you, you knew before I even had her sit down at the computer that she could do the job. Was she really having trouble with her bills or was this just a set up? You know if she does ok on this web page she has the job if she wants it."

"No Sam. She really is broke. We've been talking for a couple weeks now. I had been watching her all during the summer session. She's in one of my classes. She's lost a lot of weight and I can almost always hear her stomach growling. Her asshole roommate kicked her out yesterday because she couldn't pay her share of the rent. I found her trying to clean up in the restroom this morning. No, she's everything she says she is. Now, do you have time to help me out here or am I going to have to take matters into my own hands?"

Sam smiled and stood. His cock was fully hard now and wobbled side to side as he walked up to April. "Oh, I suppose for a friend I can take a little time."

"You asshole," April said as she leaned forward and took Sam's cock into her mouth. In almost no time Sam moaned and put his hands on April's head. He began thrusting his hips gently as she fluttered her tongue on the underside of his cock.

"You'd better stop April. I'm almost there."

April pulled from his cock and it popped out of her mouth. She stood and turned to sit on his desk. She pulled her feet up until her heels were on the edge of the desk and her legs spread. Sam rapidly took her seat and pulled the chair up to the desk. He bent forward and began licking her glistening cunt. April moaned and lay back on his desk as he worked her cunt. He gently licked her pussy lips as he inserted his finger into her hole. On every upstroke Sam flicked her little clit with his tongue. April would jerk her hips every time he touched her little nubbin. Finally April could take no more. She began moaning and rapidly thrusting her hips upward while her orgasm slammed through her. Her pussy clamped down on Sam's fingers as they massaged her G spot.

Sam smiled and sat back in the chair. He watched her cunt continue to spasm in aftershock. Finally April raised her head to look at him then she began playing with her clit. She looked at Sam with need on her face. Sam stood and moved between her still splayed legs. He pushed his cock down until the head was nestling in the entrance to her drooling pussy. He gently thrust forward then pulled back and moved forward once more until he was fully seated in her tight pussy.

Sam moved his hands to April's hips and began pulling her to him as he thrust forward. The two lovers were both moaning and grunting. Other than that the only sound in Sam's office was the slap, slap, slap of his crotch slamming into April's very wet one when he drove his cock into her over and over. Their mutual need for release became greater, more urgent as Sam thrust faster, harder into April. The wet slap, slap, slap of their joining continued to reverberate through the small office. April began keening and moaning as her orgasm approached.

April screamed and grabbed for Sam's wrists. She strained against him pulling on his wrists and straining her pelvis upward, arching her back and lifting off the desk when her orgasm washed over her once more. Her pussy clamped down almost painfully on Sam's thrusting cock. Sam felt a gush of fresh liquid and April's pussy began grabbing and releasing his cock as she strained against him. With a roar he felt his cum fire from his cock into April splattering against her cervix. He held himself tightly to her and felt his legs begin to shake while his orgasm washed through him.

Sam and April heard the door into the work area slam open and Melissa said, "What's wrong? Are you o..."

Sam looked toward the door and saw Melissa standing there. Her face was dark red. Her eyes were staring at April and Sam. Finally she looked away and stammered, "Oh GOD, I'm sorry. I thought something was wrong." She rapidly turned and moved back into the work room.

Sam leaned forward and gave April a gentle kiss before he pulled from her. He watched a large glob of his sperm drain from April's still deep red pussy and ran down the cheek of her ass to drop onto his desk. He turned toward the work room intending to talk to Melissa.

April stood and said, "No Sam. I think maybe I'd better do it. Why don't you wait a while before you come in please?"

April didn't even clean up before she went into the work room. She saw Melissa sitting at the same workstation she had been using. She was just staring at the screen this time and not working as she had been when Sam and April had left her earlier. April walked up and took the chair beside her. She took one of her hands and said, "I'm sorry you saw that Mel. We forgot you were here I guess. I should have warned you about things like that. You'll see more of us making love if you stay here. This is our home and we're used to seeing things like that but I know it must have been a shock to you."

"How can you just do something like that in the open? Weren't you embarrassed or afraid someone will catch you?"

April looked over at Melissa and smiled. She saw Melissa looking at her crotch as she felt more of Sam's seed drain from her well fucked pussy. "No Mel. I don't know how to explain it but here we're all family. Anything goes. We are just used to things like that. Privacy doesn't mean anything to any of us here. Oh, sure, if I were with a stranger outside our home here I would still be embarrassed but here at home not so much."

"I didn't know Sam was your boyfriend. I'm sorry I let him wash me and play in the pool. It won't happen again."

April laughed. "No Mel. We're just friends. I suppose you could say we're Friends with Benefits but we're just friends now. He's still the love of my life and I'd do anything for Sam but..." April took a deep sigh and continued, "We used to be dating but I let an asshole come between us. I cheated on and disrespected Sam. He can't get over it and now all we are is friends. Sometimes we take care of each other and I know he would do anything for me but I've come to realize we'll never be anything more to each other. I killed what we had and it's not coming back so I take what I can get when I can get it."

About that time Sam came into the room. He walked up to the two women. Melissa looked up at him and blushed. "I'm sorry for walking in on you Sam. If you'll still let me stay here I promise to try and not do that again."

Sam smiled and said, "No problem Melissa. We're used to it. If you stay I'm sure you'll see Dad and mom doing things like that sometime too."

Melissa gasped and said, "You're kidding? You watch your parents?"

"Sure. Oh, I don't just stand there and perv over them but we all make love by the pool sometimes and we never close doors. Sometimes they or even April and I make love in the shower. I guarantee you'll see things like this more in the future.

Now, let's see what you've been doing here while April and I took our break."

Melissa stood and Sam took her chair. He looked at the new web pages she did and began using them. After he saw they worked he called up her code and looked at it. A couple times he asked why she coded things as she did. Once he made a slight change to her code but every other time he left it as it was.

Sam slid his chair back from the computer and looked up at Melissa. "That is some good programming. A couple of the lines I would have never done as you did but I think it is actually a better way than I would have done it. If you want it I can give you a job working for me. It will be mostly web page design and coding but there will be some other work with computers too. I build and repair machines as well as host some web pages for smaller businesses. If you and April work here in the shop I can get out and service accounts and perhaps find us more business. It pays $10.00 per hour to start. If you aren't working here and have free time we can use help around the yard and house sometimes too. Of course if you live here we do expect you to do the housework and yard work for free. We furnish food a place to stay and utilities though so you get a good deal. We all pitch in on the housework. You aren't expected to do it all, only your share."

As April had predicted Todd and Flower enthusiastically endorsed Melissa's welcome into their home when they returned at the end of the summer. Of course by then she was already a fixture based upon Sam's initial acceptance of her. Melissa turned out to be a godsend for Sam in his business and personally.

April had finally accepted she and Sam would never be an item again and started dating. This took her out of Sam's bedroom many nights because she was either at home, on a date or otherwise occupied. On one of the evenings when April was on a date Melissa and Sam were enjoying the pool and solitude of the atrium around it. Melissa was finally at ease with the nudity and with Sam. They had been wrestling in the pool. After they had done so for a short time she moved in front of Sam and gave him a gentle kiss. She stepped back from him and said, "Thank you Sam. You've made this one of the best summers I've ever had. You turned what could have been a personal disaster for me into a very pleasant time and allowed me to not only work in a job I love but to earn good money."

The two walked from the pool toward their chairs. When he got to his lounger Sam turned to Melissa and said, "Melissa you're very welcome but I really feel as if I should be thanking you. You helped April and me out of a bad situation with the business and you've helped me personally too. I think I'm finally over April and I'm ready to move on with my life." He smiled and continued, "Besides, I've become very comfortable with you both as an employee and a friend. I enjoy being with you and learning how to interact with another female in personal situations."

Sam gently pulled Melissa to him and wrapped his arms around her. They kissed and slid their hands over the other. Sam sat on the lounger and pulled Melissa to him. He gently kissed her belly as he fondled her firm ass cheeks. Melissa gasped and ran her hands over his head pulling it to her firmly. Sam moved his head down and gently licked at her cleft. Melissa bit her lower lip as a small moan broke from her. After several little kisses and licks Sam pulled her to the side and helped her sit on the lounge. He pulled her ass to the edge and moved between her legs kneeling on the surface of the pool deck. He pushed her legs up and moved his mouth to her wet little pussy.

Melissa moaned and spread her legs for Sam. She shuddered when he gently ran his tongue up her slit and flicked her already hard clit. Sam worked on her flowing cunt for several minutes as Melissa moved closer and closer to her orgasm. He worked pussy lips and ran his tongue the entire length of her slit from time to time. Each of his licks ended with a flick of her hard little clit. From time to time he inserted his tongue as deeply into her as he could licking her juice from her love hole. When he felt her about to go over the edge Sam gently inserted his index finger in her cunt and felt on the upper side until he found the rough area of her G spot. One, two, three gentle caresses of that area while he sucked and licked her clit was all it took. Melissa screamed and slammed her hips upward. She strained and was almost babbling while her orgasm washed over her. Sam felt her flow increase dramatically. Her pussy clenched and released his finger repeatedly. Sam raised his head and watched Melissa with a gentle smile on his face. He felt a surge of pride watching her writhe in ecstasy.

Sam sat back and watched Melissa's cunt continue to spasm. Melissa was still playing with her nipples and moaning while she came down from her peak. She looked at Sam with a sultry look and reached out for him. When he began to move toward her she crawled back until she was fully on the reclined lounge. Sam started around to the side and Melissa moaned, "NOO." She patted her glistening pussy and said, "Here please Sam. I need you here now please. I've had enough foreplay and I need to be loved now."

Sam smiled and moved between Melissa's splayed thighs. He gently nudged his hard cock into the opening of her vagina. Melissa reached her arms up and pulled Sam downward. They locked together in a deep sensuous kiss. Sam felt Melissa thrust her pelvis upward trying to drive more of his cock into her pussy. He held back and prevented deeper penetration.

Melissa looked into his eyes and hissed, "DO IT! Please fuck me Sam. I want it NOW."

Sam smiled, gave her a gentle kiss and adjusted his stance somewhat. He arched his back then thrust rapidly forward. As he made his downward thrust Melissa slammed her pelvis upward. The end result was Sam drove his entire seven inch length into Melissa on one stroke. He felt a slight pain as the skin on his cock pulled during the insertion. Melissa screamed and clutched him to her. He felt her pussy contracting and releasing around him. Her hips were moving slightly up and down and from side to side. She began to rain gentle kissed on him.

"Oh, I knew it would be good." Melissa blushed and continued, "I've been watching you and April a lot. I just knew the way the two of you looked you would be a good lover. Thank you."

Sam smiled once more and gave her a gentle kiss. He began pulling out slowly and then making a slow downward stroke. He never varied the speed or force of his loving. Melissa moaned, she beat on his shoulders with her fists; she tried to move her hips rapidly to increase the speed of their loving. Finally in desperation she begged, "Please Sam. Please go faster. Harder. Please, just FUCK ME."

Sam rose on his arms until they were fully extended. He began moving faster, slamming deeply as he could into Melissa as hard as he could. She moaned, she groaned and cried out her delight. Sam felt her grab him and pull downward on his shoulders as her back arched slamming her pussy upward. She moved and locked her heel behind his thighs and continued slamming upward trying to get more of his cock into her grasping pussy. He felt the additional moisture in her pussy then her rapid pelvic thrusts and contractions as her orgasm tore through her. That was all it took to push him over the edge.

Sam groaned and slammed deeply into Melissa over and over. With each downward thrust Sam let out "UNH, UNH, UNH." Finally he held still and the two lovers strained against each other maintaining the deep penetration as long as their bodies throbbed and contracted. His contractions were forcing his seed into Melissa's willing receptacle. Her inner muscles contracted trying to suck his seed into her uterus to fertilize an egg. Finally they relaxed and Sam fell onto her chest. He held most of his weight off Melissa by resting on his elbows. They kissed gently and Sam whispered, "That was fantastic!"

Melissa smiled, gave him a gentle kiss and said, "OHHHHH Yeah," then she giggled.

Melissa and Sam were cuddling nude on cushions they had placed on the floor when April came wandering into the atrium. She looked down at the two new lovers and grinned. She saw Sam's seed seeping from Melissa's cunt. She saw Melissa's pussy was still deep red from their loving and her nipples were still hard as rocks. "I can't believe you two. I leave you two alone for a few hours and instead of working you screw around. What have you got to say for yourselves?"

Melissa looked slightly guilty and embarrassed. She smiled up at April and said, "Well, you finally convinced me he wasn't yours so I decided to sample the wares. I wanted the same arrangement you have with him. I just knew he would be good but he was even better than I thought he would be."

April smiled and pulled her clothes off. She sat on the cushions with the two lovers and said, "I would give anything if he was all mine but I gave up my right to that. I'm happy to share and if it ever comes to pass that you two become a couple let me know."

In August after summer classes were over Sam, April and Melissa worked full time in his business. April and Melissa did the majority of the shop work and Sam was free to call on customers and potential customers. Business increased. He had to add more servers. The three friends were too busy once again. They were working fifty hour weeks and knew they could not manage the business and college classes.