A Different Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! I couldn't do anything more than I've done already. I would never do anything to damage my relationship with the best husband in the world. I feel very fortunate he's being so accepting of what we did already."

Gary just smiled and said, "Well, it all does sound exciting to me. We'll talk more next week after you guys do your show like tonight for Tiffany's husband Pete. When are you going to do that?"

We probably should do it Sunday as soon as he's back home from his hunting trip. I'd like to do it just like we did for you Gary, what do you all think?"

Gary said, "How could any guy get mad when he faces a presentation like that?"

He was right, Sunday went much like Friday night's activities at Ruthie and Gary's house. Pete thought it was the sexiest show he'd ever seen and was beginning to think he recognized Tiffany when the girls stripped off their thongs and revealed their bare pussies. He too had tried to convince her to shave several times but had always been turned down cold. After much discussion, and Greg and Gary coming in to talk, it was agreed that the girls would 'perform' at Gary's Fraternity poker bash. Now it was merely two weeks away and the girls got busy and found matching skirts and blouses to wear over the lingerie to make the mystery last longer.

The Friday night before the poker party, Gary and Ruthie sat down to talk about the impending events. Ruthie started things off by asking Gary, "Honey, are you really comfortable with me ending up totally nude in front of those guys? You know some of them will cop a feel, grope my tits, and who knows what else they'll try."

Gary thought as minute before speaking, then said, "Let me go over this all in my mind overnight, but here is how I am feeling right now. I loved the show you girls put on for me and it was an even greater turn on knowing you were doing it for Pete a couple days later. We have talked about our fantasies, and you know one of mine was to have you expose yourself to other men. So as far as its gone now, I am thrilled. Now, as to what you should or should not do tomorrow and into Sunday, I think I want to tell you to do whatever feels good to you at the time. Let me think in more detail tonight and we'll talk in the morning, okay?"

They slept soundly that night and when Ruthie woke up in the morning, Gary had a cup of coffee on her nightstand. Gary said he wanted to say a few things then listen to any thoughts or questions Ruthie had. She nodded in agreement. "Sweetheart, you are the world to me. We have both discussed our fantasies and I feel that we are totally open with one another. Saying that, I trust you totally. So, If you are enjoying the flirting and teasing, great! You deserve to have a good time. I will enjoy watching whatever you do. If one of the guys is feeling you up and you are enjoying it, go for it! If someone kisses you and it feels good, kiss him back. If one of the guys wants to pinch your nipples, rub your pussy, or whatever, you be the judge. Just Enjoy yourself and remember I am enjoying watching you show off and have fun. When we leave Sunday night, it will be all over. It will be just the two of us together and we'll have lots of hot memories to spice up our sex life for a long time. Once again, I love you unconditionally."

"Wow!" Ruthie exclaimed, "That was a mouthful and I think I understand the spirit in which it was said. Just know that if anything seems to you to be getting out of hand, Just stand up and make sure I see you signaling and I'll stop what I'm doing immediately no matter what is going on. I can't imagine letting it get out of hand, but you are right, it will be a hot time and no one will know me so who knows what may happen. I will never intentionally betray your trust. If I have doubts, I'll come to you and ask."

Tiffany and Pete had a similar conversation, Pete adding, "You three are such a team! You look so much alike and carry off your teasing so well that I get excited even when you touch someone on the arm flirting with them. I loved watching you on Gary's tape, it gives me an idea what to expect at the poker game. All three of you will have to fight off the hounds you'll have them so aroused. I know you'll have a great time teasing, flirting, touching and being touched. I'll have a terrific time watching you expose yourself to those guys and teasing and touching them. We need to make sure we get as much of it on tape as we can without putting a damper on the activities."

Friday right after work all three of the girls and their husbands jumped in Gary's van for the trip up to Gainesville. That would give them time to get a good nights sleep and plenty of time Saturday to get ready. About twenty minutes into the trip, Greg had a suggestion. "Why don't we start getting ready for tomorrow right now? I think we should have all the girls switch who they are sitting next to so no one is with their husband. Then peel off their tops and get used to having their tits on display. Each guy should play with the tits of the girl next to him and see who can get the hardest nipples!"

Tammy announced, "Everyone ignore my pervert husband. He just wants to get his jollies off by feeling everyone's tits."

Ruthie said, "I agree with Tammy, but it wouldn't hurt for us to take off our tops and let our own husbands have a little fun. After all, tomorrow all they will get is an eye-full." She immediately unbuttoned her blouse and took it and her bra off Gary wasted no time in getting his free hand on her nipple.

Gary complained, "I only have one free hand. I think I'm going to stop and have Ruthie drive so I can play as much as everyone else." With that, he pulled over, jumped out and ran around the van as Ruthie slid over into the driver's seat.

It was only minutes until all three guys were sucking tits. After about an hour, Ruthie pulled over and announced, "Someone else has to take a turn driving so I can enjoy this fully too." Greg and Tammy took their turn in the front seat.

Tiffany was in the very back of the van with Pete and she was totally naked while Pete was eating her pussy and sucking on her clit. Ruthie immediately slid out of her skirt and undid Gary's pants freeing his stiff cock. Ruthie bent down and took his cock in her mouth and took it fully down her throat. Thirty seconds later, Gary was groaning as he unloaded his sperm down her throat. Ruthie swallowed every drop. The activities continued for the whole four hour trip to Gainesville. When they arrived at the Cabot Lodge in Gainesville, they were ready for a quick bite to eat and a good nights sleep. They drove down the street to grab a sandwich at Jimmy John's, and then all headed back for some sleep.

Saturday morning, Tammy was knocking on the adjoining door to see if Gary and Ruthie were ready for breakfast. Ruthie had just stepped out of the shower but said she'd be down in ten minutes. Everyone was really excited about the approaching activities. They were all glad they had picked the Cabot Lodge because it wasn't where the poker party was to be held and they weren't likely to run into the other guys who were mostly staying at the University Hilton for the game in the president's suite. The girls all took an hour to lay in the sun by the pool before preparing for the event. They were to be at the suite to begin receiving guests (players) at three o'clock in the afternoon.

With their short skirts, blouses and four inch heels the girls all looked just like your average cocktail waitress in any club, except their bright fluorescent wigs. They decided against the masks for this trip since none of the guys had ever met any of them, but they did use heavy eye makeup to accentuate the mystery look. This would help keep the guys from knowing what they were in for as the evening wore on. As the first of the players arrived, Greg and Pete took their positions in the kitchen and behind the bar as the girls greeted the arrivals and showed them around the facility. Drinks and food were included in the players three-hundred dollar buy-in. That was to cover room rental, food and beverages for the duration. This was the first that any of the girls realized they would be tipped for their service. Tiffany noticed and told the other two, "We could easily clear enough in tips to cover all of our expenses for this trip. This is getting to be more and more fun as we go."

By five o'clock, several tables were full and the games were underway. All three girls had served several drinks and a couple of snack trays when Tammy got a nice tip from one of the guys who told her the tips would get bigger if they lost a few clothes. The girls just smiled knowing it was going to be a long evening, Ruthie told them to relax and just see what develops as the game goes into the evening. By nine o'clock the suite was packed with most of the guys playing earnestly. Ruthie decided it was time to liven things up a bit when she got a twenty dollar tip from one of the guys who seemed to be winning. She thanked him and said, "Here's a little reward for the nice tip!" As she unbuttoned her blouse and let it slip to the floor.

Some of the guys picked up on the hint right away and started tipping twenties as the other two lost their blouses. Still, they were modestly covered and the party continued for a while when one of the players won a three-hundred dollar pot. He called Tiffany over and asked her what it would take to get her to lose the skirt. She replied curtly, "Just tip big and see!" The winner gave her a fifty dollar bill and she dropped her skirt immediately.

Now the whole room began to understand that they could buy the girls clothes an article at a time for the right tips. Over the next few minutes, Ruthie and Tammy had also received Fifty dollar tips and lost their skirts. The girls now realized that this could be a very profitable evening, especially if they sold off all of their clothing and started doing favors for tips. The girls knew Tammy would end up the big earner but knew they could also do quite well just for a few touches allowed. It was Ruthie who first counted her tips. She had three hundred dollars stuffed in her garter belt already. Soon after, both Tiffany and Tammy were in like condition. Then Ruthie had an idea when one of the guys asked for a kiss, she told him, "The nicer the tip, the longer and wetter the kiss!" He gave her a twenty and she gave him a nice tongue kiss for a few seconds. Then everyone wanted in on the action.

Soon, each of the girls had over five hundred in their garter belts and decided to each take a short break to put the money away. Gary met them in the back bedroom collected and counted each girls money and put it in a separate envelope which he put in the hotel safe. The girls were all excited and decided to step it up a notch. They were all in bikini panties and bra by now and they determined that it would be best to get rid of the rest of their clothing as soon as possible. Each one went to a favorite player who had previously tipped well and whispered in their ears, "For $100 I'll lose my bra and you get to keep it, plus I'll give you a quick feel of my tits!"

Without exception, each of the guys gave their girl the money, collected the bras, and put both their hands on their tits. Ruthie stepped back after about ten seconds and the other two followed suit. Now the girls were being summoned to table after table collecting tips for a quick feel. One of Ruthie's best tippers called her over and asked, "How much for the panties?"

"Same price as the bra and you get to keep them too."

He handed her a hundred dollar bill as she slipped out of the panties. "Do I get to cop a feel too?" He asked.

"Only if you buy the thong too!" giggled Ruthie.

Another $100 was in her hands quickly and she stepped up to him as he grabbed her ass checks briefly then slid his hand to her bare pussy attacking her clit immediately. After about ten seconds, she stepped back again, bent down and kissed him with a lot of tongue. Tammy and Tiffany soon were in the same state of undress with other players. Ruthie's guy pulled her close and whispered in her ear, "How about a few minutes alone in one of the bedrooms? I'd love to feel every part of your lovely body and kiss it all too."

Ruthie thought a minute and told him she'd think about it for a few minutes and let him know. She signaled to Tammy and Tiffany and the three of them went to the back bedroom again. Gary saw them and followed. Ruthie told them about the proposal. She said to Gary first, "Hon if you say no, I will totally understand, but if you say yes, I promise their will be absolutely no penetration. If you're agreeable, I might give him a hand-job, but whatever you say goes. He really kisses nicely and I'd really like to spend ten or fifteen minutes making out with him privately plus, it'll cost him five-hundred dollars. So what do you think?"

Gary replied immediately, "Ruthie, I trust you and am really enjoying the show so far. I've loved watching these guys grab your tits and pinch your nipples. You do whatever you think you'll really enjoy. We'll set up the hidden camera in this bedroom and you just bring him here. We can all watch the tape later at home. This is way more fun than I ever dreamed it would be, and the cash is great!" The other girls agreed to charge the same five-hundred for ten minutes of "magic" and a thousand dollars for half an hour.

Ruthie went back to her heavy tipper (his name was Max) and told him the news and the rules, "First, you need to know there will be no penetration of any kind by you. Ten minutes will be five-hundred and half an hour will be a thousand. Is that too rich for your pocketbook?"

Max replied, "For half an hour alone with you it is a great price. Will I get to cum?"

Ruthie grinned and whispered, "For the half hour price you'd damn well better cum!"

Tiffany and Tammy soon each had ten minute customers lined up so they took the other two bedrooms. Before Ruthie and Max headed back, Ruthie took all her money to Gary in the kitchen and told him she'd told him no penetration but she'd make sure he got to cum. Gary was excited, "I can't wait to see the tape of this when we get home. Just make sure you enjoy it as well, or its not worth any amount of money."

"Oh, I'll enjoy making out with him, and I may let him cum on my face and some of his cum may even drip into my mouth. Maybe I can get an extra tip from him for that, especially if I swallow it!"

Ruthie and Max headed back to the back bedroom. As soon as they stepped in the door and closed it behind them, Ruthie pulled Max's face to hers and thrust her tongue in his mouth and pulled his hands up to her tits. After a couple of minutes, Ruthie stepped back and said, "It's not fair for me to be the only one naked." Max immediately stripped his clothes off and dragged Ruthie to the bed.

Max kissed her passionately and caressed her nipples with his palms, then slid down to suck on each nipple as he let his hand reach for her clit, stroking it gently. Ruthie sucked on his tongue wildly as she exploded in her first orgasm from his attack on her clit. She felt his member against her leg growing rapidly. She reached down and caressed it gently, then slid down to lick his balls as she stroked his cock. Ruthie was getting hot and really longed to be fucked but she knew she dared not cross that line. She decided to just let herself get fully aroused and to let him suck on her clit and tongue her pussy and asshole. She loved asshole play and even being fucked in the ass, but that's one thing Gary didn't enjoy. He would do it about four or five times a year just because he knew she loved it so much.

Ruthie had an idea, she sent a text message to Gary: "Come to the back bedroom when you can, no rush." Then she asked if Max wanted to fuck her in the ass.

Max yelped, "You Bet I do! How much extra for that?"

"First I have to get permission from our group leader, but if he allows it, how about another five-hundred?"

"Deal! Let me get the money from my pants!"

Just as he was handing Ruthie the extra five-hundred, Gary was knocking lightly at the door. Ruthie ran over and let him in and whispered in his ear, "This is just an idea and if you say no, I'll agree unquestionably. You don't like fucking my ass, and Max would love to do it and pay another five-hundred to do it. I'm really enjoying him and you'll love the tape. What do you think?"

Gary stepped back for a minute then leaned in to Ruthie's ear and said, "Tell him its okay but it will be a thousand not just five hundred. You can handle it from here." Then Gary left quietly.

Ruthie looked at Max with a sad face. Max assumed it meant no, but when Ruthie said, "He says its okay if you are willing to pay a thousand not just five-hundred. Sorry, but I have to go by his rules."

Max Grinned widely saying, "Doll-baby here's two thousand more to make sure he's comfortable!" With that he drew her in for another passionate kiss. They locked tongues wildly and kissed and fondled for about ten more minutes before Ruthie stepped back.

"We need some lube, I wonder what they have in the bathroom here?" Stepping in the bathroom, she opened the medicine cabinet to find a bottle of baby oil. She stepped out saying, "This isn't perfect, but it'll get the job done."

They collapsed on the bed in a passionate embrace. Ruthie was really loving the attention he was giving every nook and cranny of her body. Max was gentle yet persistent in aggressively pushing all of her hot buttons. Ruthie was moaning with pleasure as Max whispered, "Doll-baby your body is as smooth as a teenager. I love to feel its every quiver as I tease your skin with my fingertips." Ruthie moaned and shuddered at his touch and his words. She wanted his cock in her pussy, but she knew that she couldn't give in to that urge so she just soaked up all of the attention Max was giving her. Her nipples were harder than she could ever remember and her clit was throbbing as he bent down and flicked it with his tongue. She muffled her scream with a pillow as another climax washed over her body.

As soon as she settled back down, Max rolled her over and began tickling her slit all the way down to her asshole with his tongue. Next he focused just on her little pink rosebud as he thrust his tongue in as far as he could. He kept after her asshole for a couple of minutes as he oiled up his cock. Ruthie stuck the head of the bottle up her ass and squirted a generous glob up her rectum. Max went down and licked her pussy and clit for a few minutes more and Ruthie was squirming with excitement the whole time. Max rolled her over, placed a pillow under her hips, and inserted a finger up her ass. Ruthie moaned with intense pleasure at this invasion of her asshole. "Fuck my ass hard Max, show no mercy, just ram it home and fill me with your cum!"

Max obliged her request but gently thrust his cock into her ass. Ruthie relished this 'forbidden invasion' of her ass. She'd always loved the totally different feelings that being ass fucked brought on. She knew her orgasm would be huge as it always was on the rare occasion she could talk Gary into doing this. He was a little disgusted by the activity but tried to accommodate her desires a few times a year. Max, on the other hand, was loving every minute as his tempo increased and she could feel him begin to tense up ready to fill her with his cum. She grabbed the pillow again and buried her face it it as he began to squirt his load deep in her ass. That's all it took to set her off as she screamed into the pillow for what seemed like five minutes. When she relaxed, she rolled over and kissed Max with a deep passionate kiss. They just rested there in each other's arms for a few minutes before Max said, "We'd better get back to the party before everyone thinks we left altogether. They quickly cleaned up and dressed, well, Ruthie put back on her garter belt, hose, and heels and then entered the main suite.