A Different World

Story Info
Two women receive a gift from a friend.
2.6k words
4.09
70.8k
18
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kuroneko
kuroneko
17 Followers

"What do you think is the best way to come inside me?" asked Angela.

"Well, I guess ultimately just plain missionary position, then keep your knees to your chest," replied Dave.

"Ultimately?" asked Angela, raising her eyebrows playfully.

"I mean, you know, we don't have to begin that way. Unless you want to, of course."

Dave had suggested the camping idea, since some of his best erotic memories had occurred in a tent on the coast. He loved the feeling that he was actually outside, but was still protected by the thin sheen of privacy the tent provided. To him the tent acted like a kind of filter, allowing the sounds of nature in, but blocking the conventions of the outside world.

His mind filled with the memory of an amazing rainy day and night he had spent in this very tent with a dear friend of his. They had met in college, at a keg party of all places, but left together quickly once they realized how much they enjoyed talking to each other without being drunk. In his room, they talked innocently on his bed until they fell asleep next to each other. In the morning, he awoke first, then panicked at the situation, concerned that she would think he had hurt her. He quickly and quietly moved to his roommate's empty bed on the other side of the room to avoid any misunderstandings. Then he had laid there staring across the room at the wonder he had found until she awoke and sweetly demanded food.

"Silly man, I'm just playing with you!" said Angela with an excited smile.

It had been a difficult decision for Dave to agree to impregnate Angela. He joked about it with them: "What if you abuse my child, or raise them as a Republican, or something?" Ultimately, his powerful love for both Angela and Lynn caused him to agree, despite knowing he would probably always have some doubts.

Angela and Lynn were married in every meaningful sense: spiritually, physically, and emotionally, their ambiguous legal status serving only to exemplify the absurdity of the law. Their situation made Dave ponder the intellectual hoops people would jump through in order to deny their nature. He didn't know much about Lynn's parents, but did know that Angela's mother was not accepting of her daughter. He recalled a story Angela had related to him about the time she revealed to her mother that Lynn was her partner, not just her friend, throwing her own prejudices back at her by saying "See, mother, not all lesbians have short hair!" Although 'lesbian' was not the word Angela's mother used to describe women who love women, and tears had welled in Dave's eyes when Angela had told him this story.

His mind returned to the trip he and Cyndi had made to this exact site. Grassy, but so close to the beach that the waves roared, clouding the sounds of passion from being overheard by others. He and Cyndi had reveled in the experience of playing together on the soft sleeping bag, spread open like a large version of her own wide open vagina. He remembered the feeling of their bodies locked together, his penis kissing her cervix, her pelvis straining to engulf as much of his genitals as possible, her voluptuous breasts driving him mad...

"Well, I'm just a little nervous, I don't think the joking is helping. I think I need unambiguous statements about what you want and what I should do." Dave looked conflicted, almost in pain as he tried to explain himself.

"OK, well, you should relax, because this should be fun and it IS going to be fun." Her statement was underscored by a crescendo of waves coming on the rising tide.

He saw Cyndi's beautiful mouth hungrily suck on his rampant cock, her long blond hair falling in front of her face across his lap, her soft round breasts curving in towards her waist, her waist widening to become the sensuous curves of her buttocks, then curving in again towards her young-but-eager-to-learn sex. Within the first week they had met, he didn't care if they ever had sex, he just wanted to be with her in any way acceptable to her. That being said, it was even better once they started having sex. Actually, fucking like mad minks was a more accurate description.

"We've got all the time in the world, just relax," said Angela, rubbing his back in a reassuring manner. "Lie on your tummy and I'll give you a backrub."

Angela's back and shoulder massage was like many nonsexual backrubs they had given each other, and served to comfort Dave. Now Angela lay next to Dave on her stomach, positioning her face towards his to look into his eyes. "I'm really happy about this, you're such a good friend," she told him solemnly.

Her eye contact and sensuous voice caused lustful feelings to stir in his mind. Perceiving this, Angela moved her hand under his shirt to continue her backrub on his bare skin. Dave rose to take off his shirt, then lay back down. Angela straddled his buttocks. She stretched her arms behind her back, causing her relatively large breasts to thrust forward and strain against her tank top. Her legs straddled each side of Dave's legs, her round bottom nestled against his.

As Lynn lay on her side watching quietly, appreciating the symmetry between her lover's buttocks and Dave's, Angela took some lavender massage oil from her bag and warmed a small puddle of it between her hands. She began softly spreading it over his back, then started singing a quiet lullaby.

Dave loved listening to women sing, it seemed to connect directly to a more basic part of his brain, affecting him deeply without interference from his rational mind. Angela's melodious voice acted as a mating call, driving Dave to slide his shorts and boxers off, leaving him completely nude, yet without any feelings of shame. Lynn found herself admiring his muscular back and and legs, connected by his alluring buttocks, while Angela applied more oil to these newly exposed areas.

Now Angela knelt next to Dave and pulled her tank top over her head, then reached behind her back to unsnap her bra, releasing her shapely breasts. Sexual energy began flowing and feeding back through the tent, causing twinges of desire not just in Dave and Lynn, but also in Angela as she admired her own breasts.

She held her breast from beneath and offered it to Dave's hungry mouth as if he were an infant. The smooth, silky pressure and her soft nipple made him feel equal parts of arousal and relaxation. He found himself wondering how her baby would be able to get her nipple into its mouth. "How is your baby going to latch on to your nipples, they seem so flat," blurted out Dave, still a scientist despite his rising passion.

"OUR baby," corrected Angela. "They say my nipples will get bigger and poke out from the pregnancy and stuff."

"I think I would really, really like to see that," panted Dave. He began hungrily sucking her breast into his mouth, now feeling her nipple begin to extend from her areola to tickle his palate in the vacuum his throat created. He began sucking harder, feeling like a porn star choking herself eagerly on a huge cock.

When Dave came up for air, Angela took the opportunity to rock onto her back and strip her shorts and panties off. Dave felt his stomach jump as he marveled at Angela's curvaceous beauty. Her hips were wide yet supple, perfectly shaped to induce men to fantasize about planting their seed in her. He stared openly at her white belly, his eyes moving down to her sparse patch of red pubic hair, nearly the same color as her shoulder length red hair he loved to watch whenever they were together.

Angela enjoyed his attention, feeling not so much sexual excitement, but more wonder at the effect her body had on the male of the species. However, if her mind was homosexual, her body recognized the need to accommodate Dave in order to reproduce, and she felt the blood begin to flow through her pudendal arteries to bring a familiar flush to her vagina and labia. She became conscious of the exact location of her clitoris.

Dave's cock was more than rigid, and he could tell by inspection that his erection was larger than he'd ever experienced, something he didn't even consider to be possible. Dave stammered: "Angela, do you want me to...kiss or lick or suck you or anything, or should I just..."

Sparing him any more embarrassment, Angela said "I think I want to just get on top of you for a little while, can you tell me if you think you're going to come?"

"Yes," answered Dave. He knew Angela had dated boys in high school, but now boldly asked her "Have you ever had sex with a man before?"

She knelt over him, startling him as he felt her fingers reach behind herself to grasp his erection. She looked directly into his eyes, smiled mischievously, and shook her head 'no.'

She began shaking her head again when she tried to maneuver his penis into her slick, but narrow channel. "It's too big!" she giggled.

Lynn looked concerned, wondering if it was somehow possible for Angela's sweet vagina to be unable to accommodate Dave's erection, if somehow Murphy's Law was again conspiring to keep her and Angela childless.

"I think you just need to relax," said Dave, now feeling more confident based on his previous experiences with deflowering frantically ravenous virgins. "Why don't you lie on your back? Lynn, do you feel comfortable getting your bride in the mood with me present?" asked Dave.

Lynn, feeling unprecedented affection for Dave, and now with no modesty, stripped off her t-shirt and shorts, leaving herself in just her raspberry panties. She was lithe in contrast to Angela, once having overheard a jealous fellow shopper in Macy's refer to her as "a boy with breasts," but this description was unfair for many reasons. Her hips, while not as wide as Angela's, were clearly feminine, and Ben now felt some embarrassment at ogling her muscular, yet feminine buttocks, changing the word to 'ass' in his mind as Lynn curled herself perfectly into the space between Angela's spread legs and began nuzzling and lightly kissing her mons venus.

After a few minutes, Lynn had expertly brought a blush to her lover's cheeks, and moans of pleasure to her lips. An airline pilot by training, Lynn slyly remarked to Dave, "Your aircraft," as she handed over the 'controls' to him. Using her lips and fingertips to remove a thin red pubic hair from the tip of her scrumptious pink tongue, she gazed lovingly at Dave.

Dave accepted her invitation, actually feeling more comfortable with the entire affair now that he had Lynn's participation and blessing to screw her lover. He lowered the glans of his penis to Angela's now wide-open pussy with one hand, guiding her right hand to his shaft to help him make the insertion. He held back, waiting until he could feel her tugging him towards her before gradually taking full possession of her.

Once inside, Dave closed his eyes as he enjoyed the tightness and slickness of Angela's passage. She instinctually wrapped her legs around his buttocks, pulling him deep inside her.

Their motion synchronized into a broad arc of thrusting and squeezing, and Dave felt himself holding his breath as if he were lining up a long rifle shot. Angela's cheeks were now fiery red, and her eyes were focused far above the ceiling of the tent, somewhere in high-earth orbit.

"Oh my God, Dave, oh my God," Angela began chanting. If he had thought that lesbians couldn't be orgasmic with men, he was wrong, as Angela let out a piercing scream, drowned outside the tent by the sound of the salty surf pounding against the shore. It had been over a week since he'd ejaculated, and it felt almost painful as his orgasm resulted in thick torrents of semen gushing against Angela's cervix.

Angela hugged him to her flushed and sweaty chest, pulling his cheek next to hers, eyes closed. After several minutes, he removed himself and his slick penis from her. She curled her knees up to her chest and kept her eyes closed, remaining silent. She pictured in her mind and hoped that his sperm were finding their way through her os to swarm around a ripe egg.

As Dave sat cross-legged, pondering the intensity of this experience, he felt Lynn's hand on his shoulder. "You're an amazing man, Dave. An amazing person," she added, as if to correct herself. She took his hand and pulled him over to the other side of the tent to lie next to her.

"Lynn?" asked Dave, looking into her eyes with a newfound level of comfort.

She brushed his hair back behind his ear. "Would you be willing to make love to me?" she asked, without breaking her eye contact with him.

His penis became erect, almost painfully, but he again felt the urge to penetrate a woman, especially Lynn and the powerful erotic look she was giving him.

"I think I need to start on the bunny slope as well," said Lynn as she removed her panties and lay on her back. Her pubic hair was thicker than Angela's, with a light brown, almost blond color that was darker than her Norwegian locks. He repeated the process of allowing Lynn to guide his aching cock inside her. "Wait for it to stretch," she requested as he came to a rest on top of her.

They lay together like that for nearly a minute, Dave feeling intellectually uncomfortable, but physically at home inside of Lynn. "OK," she said, "I think it's ready."

Her passage was tight, and Dave delighted in the sensation as he took handfuls of her photogenic ass to brace her against his thrusts. They continued for probably no more than five minutes, but Dave began feeling fatigued, and wondered if this was what Lynn wanted, asking "Is this OK?"

"Bottom," was the only reply she gave, her eyes squeezed tightly shut.

Cautiously, he brought his right middle finger to the center of her cleft, which was already slick with her juices, a good sign, he figured. He received a favorable response, feeling her push her anus towards his finger. He accepted this invitation and pushed through the experienced muscular ring. This additional penetration provided her with the push over the top she needed, and she began jerking her pelvis and making guttural exclamations of pleasure, which had the effect of causing Dave to feel what felt like another equally large volume of semen to ejaculate into Lynn.

Outside on the path, a little one heard Lynn's cries, seemingly paying no attention as he lay on his stomach entranced by the progress of an ant. Only many years later, as he would come to realize what he had actually heard that day, would this memory reshape itself in the form of an erotic interest in camping...

After a minute of lying comfortably in each other's arms, Lynn said "Dave, I don't think you know what you just did to me. My only time with a guy was...not so nice." Her face contorted, looking sad with an obviously traumatic memory.

"Shhh, don't think about that, think about how you might be a mama pretty soon. Or actually, you might be THE mama," whispered Dave into her ear.

Regaining her intellectual faculties, Lynn observed: "I don't know, no offense, Dave, but I think that once was enough for me."

"No offense taken, my sweet."

At that, the three of them fell into an afternoon nap, lulled to sleep by the subsiding surf that followed the falling tide.

kuroneko
kuroneko
17 Followers