A Different World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK! I'M...COMM...AGGH! FUCK! FUCK!" I pounded and pounded that sweet ass as I emptied myself into it; into Joey, my lover.

Once everything stopped I collapsed on his sweaty back, driving him under me to the mattress. Our breathing slowed to near normal and I gently extricated myself from his slippery sucking ass. I rolled off him and he rolled to his side to face me. We gathered each other in our arms and spent a while kissing and gently coming down from the sexual high. With my eyes closed I inhaled his smell. It gave me a warm feeling in my chest.

It seems to me that the female sexual aroma is similar from woman to woman, yet slightly different. I have found the same to be true of males. The difference between men, however, seems to vary more widely for some reason.

We fell asleep with Joey's sticky, greasy, ass and our dicks pressing together. As happens to me occasionally, I wondered why those old hill people thought this sex - between two men or between two women - was wrong somehow. Feeling the way I did right then, loving the guy I was holding, couldn't be wrong.

I often thank my fate for bringing me together with Leah, and then bringing both of us together with Joey. We had gone from being strangers to being friends. We quickly became lovers and had gone from there to loving each other. We still didn't want to make it legal and official with a contract of cohabitation. None of us wanted to be married or have kids so we continue living and loving together. We've had friends stay over sometimes, but only the really good friends are accepted completely as a fourth to our triad for the night.

I ran into Kelly again, too, and we spent some time sitting by the river talking. I got his number and we've become good friends. Joey and Leah like him too and Leah loves it when he comes for dinner. She knows she'll have the best time with three stiff cocks to play with. But that's a story for another time.

Well, there you go. The only things we have they don't are religion and sexual prejudices. Seems a lot less stressful to me and maybe more fun. What do you think?

12