A Different World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In response, she continues her hand movement, but she increases the speed. Her mouth is working down his shaft. Susie knows what is about to happen, but she makes no effort to withdraw. Also, she makes no effort to cover her chest.

Lifting his hips in an attempt to meet her downward movement, Joey tries to sink his cock deeper in her mouth. He tenses and lifts two more times. Feeling her take him farther in her mouth, he squeezes her breast-flesh. His hand sinks into her flesh with her chest spilling out all sides. When Susie ceases her motion with his member buried half in her mouth, his balls release. His pleasure explodes.

When she feels Joey's hand grip her breast rough, she has an idea what is about to happen. Then, when Susie senses his entire body stiffens, she has some idea what to do. She decides to lower her lips taking half his dick, and let him do the rest. However, she never let a boy finish in her mouth.

As soon as her mouth stops, her tongue is pounded with a jet of salty fluid. Susie concentrates on letting him finish, and not gagging. When the second explosion is just as intense and has an increased volume, she has no choice but to swallow. Her taste buds are just registering the taste of his man-fluid as her swallowing clears her mouth when she feels his dick slide up into her mouth.

When Joey relaxes and his dick slides back down, the final shot lubricates her tongue. This time, Susie swallows by reflex. Letting his cock free from her mouth, she licks his cock's head before sitting on her bed. She does nothing to adjust her dress.

"Was it good, Joey?"

"I-I can't think ...never...lost use of my brain," Joey marveled between breaths. "It was awesome."

"Gosh, Joey," Susie giggled with a smile as she bounced on her bed. "You're so silly. I'm surprised, it didn't taste too bad."

"My dick?"

"No, goof, you're stuff. Your cum."

His brain finally clicks on. Joey adjusts his boxers to tuck his thing away. He sits up and looks over at Susie. His eyes focus on her curvaceous bare chest. When he speaks he is talking directly to her tits.

"So...umm You never did that before."

"Swallow cum, nope. Happy? And, my eyes are up here."

"Shit," Joey replied moving his eyes to hers. "I am happy."

6

When the car door opens, Joey looks over at Susie. It's the last day of finals. Susie's outfit has improved, but not fully. Her blue mesh top is see-thru and her nipples are visible. The dark unbuttoned jeans cover her bottom half far more than the skirts. However, the three-inch heels do accent her thighs and ass which he likes.

"Your mother still making you dress to encourage 'procreation'?"

"No Jo-ey," Susie said rolling her eyes. "I picked this out."

"Oh, it's nice. Just provocative, but I do like it."

"Geez pervert, I know it's see-thru, but I don't have much to choose from. My mother changed out all my clothes, remember?"

"I do. I guess I cannot think much around you," Joey answered smiling at her. "It's like we have been married for years."

The couple drives to school. Half way there, Joey asks, "What if I buy you clothes?"

"Jo --ey, you don't have to. I will get some outfits, soon."

"No, I want to," Joey said. "It is kind of my fault. I did say 'less provocative' outfits."

"Don't want guys staring at me?"

"Yep," Joey answered with no explanation. His eyes focused straight ahead on the road as he spoke.

"OK, sure. But, you have to know, I do like to dress sexy and girly, and guys will stare."

"I know. Just make sure you have your ring on, please."

"Yes, dear."

Parking in the student lot at their High School, Joey turns to face Susie.

"I do have that Star Wars shirt you wore of mine. Will you change your top?"

"Are you asking or telling me, too"

"Asking," Joey answered handing the black shirt to her. The front still has the slit in it Susie torn into it. "Please."

"Yes, dear," Susie said with a smile. She lifts off her blue mesh top and sits in his passenger seat topless.

As Joey holds out the shirt to Susie, his eyes were on her eyes when he asked her to wear the new top. However, once her blouse is removed, his eyes fall right to her bare chest. He makes no effort to stop staring at her heavenly breasts.

"So, umm," Susie said taking the shirt but not covering herself, yet. "You like my boobs, Joey?"

"Yea...h."

"Well, maybe you need a closer view," Susie said as she gracefully swings her leg over his lap and straddles his thighs. Her years of gymnastics and cheerleader come in handy. "Better!"

With Susie's knees on either side of his legs and her firm ass pressing down on his crotch, his hands develop minds of their own. Both hands, with no orders from his brain, move to her chest. He fondles her chest. As his finger press into her flesh, he replies, "Yes."

"Jo-ey, you like them that much," Susie joked leaning towards him. When her lips press to his, she feels his finger tighten. "Be gentle."

When straighten to put her shirt on over her head, she does not stop Joey from groping her. She has never allowed a boy to touch this much, before. Not even her past couple boyfriends. As the loose torn 'Star Wars' shirt falls over Joey's hands, Susie asks, "Are you done?"

"Do I have to be?"

"No, but I can't tie the shirt. Want me to leave it open? Only the undersides of my breasts show."

"Fine," Joey said like a bratty child. His hands lower to her thighs.

"Do my tits turn you on, Joey?" Susie asked tying her shirt and grinding her ass on his crotch.

"God, yes."

"Duh, I feel they do. Do you want to fuck me, Joey?"

"Mmmm Hmmm."

"Too bad, we have finals, right?"

"Shit, you are mean," Joey answered with a smile on his face.

"I know. Yay, me. Tomorrow, pick me up at 3 to go shopping, OK?"

"Yes, dear."

7

'This chair is uncomfortable', Joey thinks sitting outside the changing room. He holds his copy of Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men. While Susie and her friend, Jill, try on outfits, he thought he could finish reading it for the tenth time. When Lennie is telling Gorge about the mouse in his pocket, Susie and Jill step out of the room for the twelfth time.

This time both girls have on bikinis. Susie's bikini is red and the top barely covers her nipples. On a second glance, he can see a small amount of her areola. Jill's bikini top covers her breasts adequately, but her chest is about a third the size of Susie. After posing in the mirrors, Jill heads back in the changing room, but Susie walks over and sits on Joey's knees.

"Like my bikini, Joey."

"Yes, I have enjoyed all of your outfits. Bring a book to read was a bad idea. Every time you walk out, I stop."

"Well, don't blame me. This is the first time I bugged you."

"I know. I am not blaming you, but it is your fault."

"How?" Susie asked rolling her eyes and looking away from him.

"Because you look amazing in all of them, so I stop and stare."

Looking down at him, Susie says, "You're becoming a charmer." Susie leans down to kiss him briefly before heading to change. "Are the outfits too sexy?"

"Most of them are sexy, but it is your choice."

"Well, not what you told my mother. You said less provocative."

"I just wanted you to choose. If you like wearing...," Joey said pulling his phone out and showing her his screen saver. "...this outfit. Then, I'm fine with it."

"Jo-ey, you have that as your screen saver," Susie said referring to the picture he took of her in the short red plaid skirt and see-thru top.

"Yes, you look amazing, but I would prefer it just for me."

"Yeppers," Susie said returning to the changing room.

Ten minutes Jill walks out the changing room. She walks over to Joey and leans down and gives him a kiss on the cheek,

"What's that for?"

"Susie said you were buying my two outfits, so I wanted to say, 'Thanks'. Thanks."

"Oh," Joey replied not knowing he is buying Jill clothes, too. "You are welcome."

"Susie, wants you to come in the changing room to see her last outfit. Just knock, she'll let you in."

"OK," Joey said standing from his chair.

After closing the changing room door behind him, Joey looks over to Susie by the full-length mirror in the room. From behind he sees, she has on white heels and white stockings. With white lace panties and a white corset, her entire outfit is white.

However, when she turns to face him, his eyes go wide like saucers. The white lace strapless corset barely contains her ample chest. Like the bikini before, the tips of her areolas are visible. Susie steps closer to him and her bosoms press into his chest as she kisses his lips.

"Like this outfit?"

"Yes, this has to be my favorite."

"Mine, too. It reminds me of lingerie I would wear under my bridal dress. Do you think so, too?

"Yes," is all Joey replied.

"Think, if we get married, I would have this on under my dress when I become Mrs. Strong."

Looking down at her silky soft curvy flesh pressing into him and her talk about taking his last name thus being his forever is causing his manhood to stiffen. When she leans in to kiss him again, his steel member presses against her thigh.

"Did I do that, Joey?"

"Yes."

"Want me to help it?"

"Yes, please!"

With his plead for her; Susie unzips the front of his pants. She reaches into his pants and pulls out his rock hard cock. With one hand stroking his rigid tool, she stands in front of him. When Joey wraps a hand around her head and pulls her mouth to his mouth, she lets out a moan.

The two lovers kiss deep and passionate as Susie strokes the steel member in her hand. As Joey holds her head to keep their make-out session going, Susie grips his cock tighter. Her hand moves over his entire length in a steady rhythm. However, Joey takes control again.

Keeping his hand behind her head while his lips wrestle her lips, his other hand moves over her hand on his dick. Joey uses his hand to control the rhythm of Susie's strokes. When Susie moans, again, and starts to explore his mouth with her tongue, his breathing increases as his balls tighten.

"Su SSie," Joey moans between interlocking kisses. "I'm goin..," is all Joey said before his cock spasms in Susie's hand and his load fires out on the changing room floor.

When she feels his dick pulse in her hand, she grips it tight and stops at the base due to Joey's hand stopping her. Then, as Joey orgasms, he releases her hand. Susie strokes his cock a few more times. The last shot drips out the red cockhead and lands on her white stocking.

"Guess, we have to buy this outfit, now" Susie giggled still holding his cock.

"I guess, so," Joey answered smiling. "Thank you. Now, your turn."

"What do you mean?" Susie asked until she feels his hand move to her crotch.

"Jo-ey, what are you doing?"

"Spread your legs."

"Jo-ey!"

"Spread your legs."

When Joey looks down and sees Susie step her right foot to the side six inches, he feels his three fingers, index, middle, and ring, on his right-hand slide down and over her crotch. Using his index finger to move her white lace panties to the side, he rubs his middle finger over her wet warm passion spot.

"I am going to slide my finger inside you."

"Ohhh, Jo-ey. Mnnnm," Susie moaned in passion as her hand still holds his soft manhood.

Slowly, he moves his middle finger over her soft silk lips between her legs. Then, his finger finds the magic spot and enters into her love tunnel. As the tip of his finger enters her, she lifts her head and their eyes meet. Smiling, the two resume kissing. Feeling Susie relax, he slides more of himself inside her. After a minute, with no warning, he withdraws completely.

"Awe, Jo-ey."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes, do it more," Susie begged pressing her lips to his lips.

With their kissing resuming, Joey's invasion with his finger resumes. In about a minute, Susie starts to breathe deeply and the dick in her hand stiffens, again. She starts to grip him tighter and pull on his tool as she moans.

"Jo-ey, are you getting hard?"

"Yes, are you close to cumming?"

"Mnnm hmm, want me to suck it?"

"No, I want it inside you," Joey said sliding his finger faster.

"Jo-ey, ewe, not my ass."

"No, there," Joey said as he pulls his middle finger out and his index finger joins his middle finger inside her.

The doubling of his invasion inside her brings her orgasm closer. Her moans and strokes increase with her passion. His fingers are stretching her, and the increased size makes her shiver. Then, again, with no warning, he pulls out.

"Jerk, I was close," Susie scolded playfully as her breathing comes to normal.

"Sit on the bench," Joey orders. His take charge attitude is new for them both. He smiles when he sees Susie sit on the padded bench in the changing room.

Stepping closer to her, he unbuckles his pants letting them fall to the floor with his boxers. Joey grips her thighs in both his hands. With her accepting him between her legs, his grip on her thighs pulls her gently to the edge of the bench. Reaching under her, his fingers on each hand catch her lace panties, he lifts her firm plump rear to remove her panties. As her butt lowers back to the bench, he slides his hands back and removes her panties over her white heels.

"Impressive, Joey."

"Thanks, you inspire me," Joey said moving closer to her between her thighs. His stiff member lies on her trim bush. Now, he leans his left hand against the wall for support and the right-hand moves around her back pulling her torso closer to his torso.

"Put my dick inside you, Susie."

Not asking what he meant, Susie's eyes lock on his as her hand lowers to her crotch. When she senses her finger curl around his steel bat, she lines his dick's head to her moist entrance. Once he is in position, the head moves down her tunnel.

Detecting her moist entrance accept his member, Joey leans forward to kiss Susie. Doing so sinks him into her more. Feeling her chest close to his, he shifts his hips to press inside her further. His lips intertwined with her lips as their breathing increases.

"Gentle Joey. Slow."

"I will. You feel so amazing," Joey said between kisses.

After a few seconds of adjusting, both of their passions increase. Susie places both her hands around Joey. Her hands are caressing his back and alternating up to behind his head so her fingers can run through his hair. When she senses his pace increase, she arches her back and moans. Her tongue enters his mouth as he explores hers. The heat and passion is building from her private woman spot, and his thrusting is sending her closer to explosion,

"Little longer. Mmmm Little deeper. Ohh, I'm close," Susie moaned out loud. "Please hold on before you pull out."

"Trying, ahh god," Joey said shifting his feet and feeling his manhood drill further into her love tunnel. "I'm close, too."

"Ohh god, not yet. Oh god, so much," Susie panted between his thrust. "Yes Yes."

Kissing her neck and moving his lips down to the tip of her breasts. When he feels her tighten and start to shiver, His lips find her nipple. First, they gently trace over her hard eraser nipples. Then, his tongue moves out his mouth to lick her nipple. Susie pulls him closer as her shivering increases, and she climaxes.

"MMMnnnnm Joey, oh Joey."

"Susie, I'm...," Joey said releasing her nipple from his lips. He enters her half way inside. He tries to hold his spasms for a second before releasing his pleasure. "I'm not pulling out."

Hearing his words, stun Susie for a second, but her mind thinks, 'He isn't going to'. Then, with her entrance stretch tight around his invading swollen rod, she senses his fluid hot and potent fill her tunnel. Her arms tighten around him and her body shivers, again in pleasure. The knowing she is causing his pleasure to erupt and feeling his cum pulse inside her sends her into a second orgasm. Finally, they both relax as their climaxes fizzle out.

"Joey, you came inside me."

"I know."

"But, why? What if I get pregnant?"

"Then, we will be getting married," Joey replied still connected with Susie as his cock slowly softens inside her, Joey is referring to the second Society Law.

Society Law One: "Every female of adult age and single must agree to the request for sexual encounters from any male of adult age and single."

Society Law two: "Any sexual encounter of a male with a single female, as long as lawfully requested, results in impregnation. The male and female will be wed by law."

"Will you go out to dinner with me, tonight?" Joey asked still inside her.

"Yes," giggled Susie.

To be continued...