A Different World Ch. 02

Story Info
Inhibitions are erased by sleep.
1.8k words
4.26
26.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kuroneko
kuroneko
17 Followers

Dave was awakened by the ache of his cock and the delicious smells of massage oil and sex. He had fallen asleep in heaven, with Lynn's sensuous ass curved into his stomach. She in turn was sleeping with her head on Angela's shoulder, her hand cupping one of Angela's large breasts.

Still partly within the veils of the dream world, Dave whispered in Lynn's ear: "Can I fuck Angela some more?"

Still asleep, Lynn's mouth opened hungrily. She was either dreaming or having a powerful fantasy of a beautiful woman incessantly lapping at her engorged sex, her labia so swollen and agape that the woman was using her cheeks and nose to increase Lynn's pleasure, in addition to the relentless onslaught of her tongue. Now she was filling Lynn's pelvis with a large ribbed dildo, every bump sending spasms of pleasure through her clitoris and vaginal canal as it stretched and massaged her anus.

Lynn's answer came in the form of pressing her bottom against Dave's rigid cock. "I want you in my ass," she murmured, sliding her wet labia along his shaft.

Lynn's words jerked Dave from his sleepy fog, and directly into the haze of passion. He retrieved the massage oil from Angela's bag and applied a palmful to the head and shaft of his pulsing cock. He used the remainder in his hand to explore the hot valley between Lynn's muscular yet soft cheeks.

Lynn began breathing deeply in pleasure, her mouth wide open, her eyes closed. He explored her elastic anus with his fingers, feeling her opening and pressing herself to him. With the slickness of the oil on his fingers and in the cleft of her buttocks, he was able to gently stretch her with two strong fingers.

Lynn made a low moaning sound as she continued to breathe slowly and heavily with her mouth wide open. Dave admired the beauty of her shoulders, the sleekness of her neck, the angle of her jaw leading into her mouth, imagining his penis in there as well.

"Davepleaseputyourcockinmyass." Her wish had came out as one long word, spoken by someone in a trance. Her back was writhing against him, and he could feel her pulse pounding in her neck.

Dave took his cock by the tip, using his fingers to help him gain entry into Lynn's hungry ass. The slickness of the oil, the beautiful curves of Lynn's muscular ass leading into the waist that looked designed to be grasped while fucking her, and the way she began eagerly squeezing his newly introduced penis all made Dave release a surprising amount of precum, he almost felt as if he'd had a small ejaculation, never knowing that such a thing was possible.

His semen added to the mix of lubrication that served to transmit every sweet sensation from his penis to Lynn's slick passage, and back again, in an ever-building amplification of sexual energy.

"I want to be on my stomach," said Lynn, more lucidly now. She slowly rolled over, with Dave following her lead, making sure not to lose possession of the heavenly purchase his penis had found.

Lynn spread her legs slightly, and closed her eyes with a wicked smile on her face as Dave ravaged her backside, reveling in the sensation of feeling his cock buried in her, her luscious buttocks spreading to engulf him.

"I need more," said Lynn, now with a sense of urgency. She used her surprising strength to roll back onto her side, causing Dave to fall completely out of her ass. He quickly replaced his rampant cock into the slick tightness of her backside.

Dave's left hand was wrapped across Lynn's chest, and he began playing with her erect nipple. Lynn took his right hand in hers and guided him to her pubic mound. Together they spread her labia, revealing her hungry, hot, slippery vagina. Satisfied that Dave knew the way, she moved her hand to Dave's buttocks, pulling him closer to her.

Dave tenderly stroked her widening labia minora, enjoying her silkiness and wetness. "Harder," demanded Lynn, and Dave complied by rubbing the flat surfaces of his middle three fingers against the swollen nub of her clitoris. He began pumping harder in her ass, bringing the glans of his penis through ring of her anus with every stroke, feeling himself losing control.

Lynn's face was flushed and sweating, her head tilted up, her nipples rigid. Dave flicked the nipple in his hand, feeling her anus twitch around his cock in response to each touch. Their bodies bucked against each other, Dave struggling to maintain contact with her clitoris while her pelvis thrusted frantically. Dave was fascinated by the feeling of Lynn's body completely given to passion, impaled on the shaft of his cock, and at the tips of his fingers. He put his open mouth behind her ear and felt himself spurt another aliquot of his sperm deep inside her rectum.

He felt his body deflate, but every muscle in Lynn's body continued working towards her orgasm, and shortly thereafter, she was rewarded for her efforts. As if having to choose between being very loud or very quiet, Lynn shuddered in pleasure without making a sound, eyes squeezed tight, mouth open. Dave put his fingers in her mouth, and she clamped onto them, then as she relaxed, her bite turned to languorous kissing and sucking on his fingers, making the hair on the back of Dave's neck stand up.

They lay there quietly, Dave no longer feeling uncomfortable next to Lynn, but rather relaxed by her closeness. His penis softened, and slid from the warmth of Lynn's ass.

Angela continued to sleep, a flush on her cheeks, and a sweetness in her expression that filled Dave with feelings of love and tranquility.

After several minutes like this, Lynn declared, "She's a snooze rabbit, isn't she? Let's go take a shower."

They dressed and made their way to the community shower. Dave entered the men's side first, then came back out and said "It's empty, come on in."

"What makes you think I meant I wanted to take a shower together?" asked Lynn, in a tone she thought conveyed facetiousness.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't understand what you meant..." stammered Dave as he looked embarrassed and apologetic.

"Boy, you ARE fun to tease!" joked Lynn, as she took his hand and led him into the men's shower. They entered a shower stall together, locking the door behind them, a mischievous grin on Lynn's face, a questioning look on Dave's.

Dave adjusted the water and the stall began filling with steam, displacing the chilly air that had surrounded them. Lynn stripped without compunction, goosebumps prominent on her chest and breasts. She stood under the shower and raised her face to the ceiling to wet her hair. Dave admired her perky breasts, and enjoyed watching the angle her pelvis had adopted, tipped forward, exaggerating the jut of her bottom and the swell of her abdomen.

Dave could feel his penis stirring again, more painful than pleasurable after the three bouts it had already endured that afternoon. Reflexively, he pulled his shorts and boxers off to release his cock from the painful binds of his clothing.

Lynn was already feeling slightly wicked for teasing Dave, but couldn't resist blurting out "You should probably take your shirt off, too, unless you're too shy."

Dave complied, and gingerly entered the shower. Lynn took a bottle of bodywash she had brought and lavishly covered his cock with the cold gel. Then she worked the gel into a lather and began alternately running her hands along his shaft, from the base to the tip, until Dave backed away and exclaimed "Oww, that's too much right now!"

"Oooo, I'm sorry, I thought you liked it," said Lynn, genuinely concerned.

"It's OK, I do, it's just too much right now, let me wash you first," he countered. David put some of the bodywash in his palm and rubbed it between his hands, then began soaping and massaging Lynn's neck and shoulders. She put her hands on the wall in front of her, allowing Dave to deeply massage the muscles of her back. She hung her head down to her chest as Dave moved his way down her spine, then focused on her sacrum and iliac crests.

He got down on his knees and continued massaging his way down her buttocks and legs. After he finished kneading her shapely calves, his gaze came back up her legs to her buttocks. He watched the water streaming off her labia, and he nuzzled between her legs and began lapping at her sex with his tongue.

Lynn spread her legs and tilted her pelvis forward to improve Dave's access to her tender vagina. His penis became erect again, with enough hunger that he was spared the pain of his previous erection. Somewhat abruptly, she turned around and lifted Dave to his feet.

"Your face is kind of rough," she said. "And I want to play with your penis some more if that's OK."

With an impish look on her face, Lynn got down on her knees and began to gently explore his testicles and shaft with genuine curiosity and admiration. She played with his scrotum, trying to determine how the testicles floated or hung, until his scrotum tightened and brought them close to his perineum. Deep in concentration, she stuck her tongue out and touched the tip of it to the underside of his glans, causing it to jump, then bounce back across her lips. She smiled and put her lips around the tip of his penis, continuing her tongue massage now that his bouncing member couldn't get away from her so easily. She quickly moved into an up and down motion, eagerly pulling his glans deep into her throat.

"You're really good at that," commented Dave.

Lynn made a popping sound as she lifted her head to meet his gaze and replied "It's not that difficult."

Dave wasn't sure if he was going to be able to ejaculate again for a fourth time that afternoon, despite Lynn's vigorous ministrations. Just when he was considering explaining the situation to her, she popped off his cock again, looked him in the eyes with saliva dripping from her lower lip, and said "I wanna taste it."

She redoubled her efforts, her dainty hand following the path of her mouth up and down his rigid shaft, and Dave felt himself being taken to the next quantum level of excitement. As he felt himself entering the altered state preceding orgasm, Lynn slipped her finger into his anus, and firmly massaged his prostate.

With Lynn's finger in his ass and her mouth enveloping his cock, Dave felt himself explode in the third of Lynn's orifices he had penetrated that afternoon. At first, Lynn had to swallow several times in succession to capture all of his ejaculate, then was able to take her time and savor the last portions as his tired erection quickly subsided.

"Interesting," Lynn remarked as she rose to share an embrace with Dave under the warm water. "Maybe I meant to have said three times is enough for me."

kuroneko
kuroneko
17 Followers