A Different World Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he lifts her more causing toes to just touch the floor and more of her upper half to settle on the counter above, he answered her yelp by extending his tongue to lick over her warm crotch. After tracing over her crotch from behind with his tongue, his entire mouth covers her crotch. Breathing in, he causes suction on her private area.

"Oh gosh, Jo -ey. Oh my," is all she replied.

When Joey's thumb catches the edge of her shorts from the opposite side of her bottom, he curls his thumb and moves her shorts to expose her bare trim pussy. With nothing between his tongue and her pussy, he licks her crotch, again. This time when his mouth encompasses her crotch, his tongue protrudes from his mouth and down her tight wet love tunnel.

"Ahhh...ummm," Susie moaned as her crotch receives oral. "Ba-bie!" belted Susie as he starts to tongue fuck her.

Still, Joey has not said anything since entering the kitchen. Now, tasting and wanting her pussy, more, he roughly paws her butt cheek as he inserts and removes his tongue repeatedly. Using his tongue like he has used his cock, he continues to eat her out. She tastes sweet and her private tunnel is warm and inviting.

"Suz, your pussy tastes so good."

"Ohh, Jo-ey. Ohh my," is the only reply Susie can give.

After a minute of consuming her womanly juices, Joey stands. He lowers her allowing Susie to stand on the ground. Her wet tongue fucked pussy presses into his crotch. He lowers his shorts enough to pull his thick veiny aching cock out. Holding his member in his hand, he moves her shorts again with one hand as he lines his dick up with the other. Leaning forward, he feels himself enter her womanly entrance with a different part of himself.

"Suz, I'm going to fuck you."

"Mnmm hmm. Ohh," Susie moaned as he fills her more.

Holding her waist with his hand just above her wide hips, he has the leverage to pull her back into his steel manhood. With his grip on her sides, he is able to move her back and forth. With his hips matching her movements, his engorged cock drills her tunnel's depths.

"Jo-ey! Jo-ey," Susie shouted as her chest swings back and forth in her tight top.

"Fuck! You're so fucking hot," Joey exclaimed not slow his pace.

"Oh..oh, please Bae, Let's be more romantic tonight."

Finally, his mind registers her pleads, and he slows down. Still, inside her, he helps her straighten. With her neck close to his lips he kisses her neck. "Your outfit drove me crazy. Sorry, I lost control. I agree, Suz. I want this to last all night, but you have to remove all your clothes.

"Awe Bae, I love teasing you. OK," Susie muttered as her neck and ear are kissed.

Withdrawing his steel rod, Joey helps her lower her shorts and remove them. He does the same. Taking her hand, he leads her just over to the couch. As he sits, he pulls her on his lap. She takes his hint and straddles his legs. With her legs on either side of his thighs, her private area is open to his member.

"Remove your shirt," he ordered.

As she pulls her white Boobers shirt up over her head and pulls her long dark hair through the shirt, Joey reaches between her legs and takes a hold of his stiff cock. He seeks out her opening with his head.

"This is the first time I have seen you completely naked. You are gorgeous"

"Thanks, but I think you're horny."

"I am horny," Joey stated as he feels her settle into his lap and his cock sinks back inside her. "But, I have always found you hot."

"Thanks, Baby. I am a lucky girl."

Joey wraps his arms around her and holds her close with the ample chest pressing into his bare chest. With his manhood far up inside her, he presses his lips to her lips. His embrace doesn't allow her to move while the couple kisses.

Finally, after a few minutes of kissing, he starts to release his grip as his hands roam her bare body. For a small amount of time, he helps her grind on his cock as his hands hold her thick ass. Enjoying the connection of his hands on her bum, he stops the kissing.

"You're wrong!"

"About!" snapped Susie sitting back on his lap and causing his member to sink in fully.

"I'm the lucky one. You're a goddess. No other girl comes close to your sex appeal."

"Oh gosh, you sweet talker," Susie said moving her hips slightly. "You are lucky because I'm gonna fuck you hard."

"No," Joey insisted. He moves his hands to her waist and halts her movement. "You said romantic."

Leaning closer to him and brushing her breast over his chest, Susie says in a sexy voice, "Come on Joey. Fuck me. Ram it in."

Moving his hands back around her back and pulling her close to him again, he presses his lips to hers. As she parts her lips, he parts his. Their lips interlock in a passionate embrace. When she opens her mouth, he explores her mouth with his tongue. As they both explore the others mouth, Susie and Joey's breathing increases. When she is able to pull away for a minute, Susie moans, "Fuck me."

"Yes," Joey replied seeing a smile grow on Susie's face. Her long hair is hanging over her shoulder to one side. "If you can guess the outfit I want to see you in."

"Oh my god, really? How do I know?"

"Guess, we should get to know each other, more," said Joey.

"Schoolgirl? Maid? Cheerleader?"

"No. No. Interesting, but no. Let's go out to dinner tonight?"

"Fine, if you tell me."

Moving with her on his lap, Joey slides his ass to the edge of the couch. He is able to get his feet underneath himself, and he is able to remain inside her.

"What are you doing?" Susie asked confused when she feels his hand slide under her ass and thighs.

"Wrap your legs around me tight," ordered Joey as he stands holding her. He lets out a grunt.

"Don't act like I'm that heavy."

"Shit Suz, I never go to the gym. Think we should join one?" inquired Joey as his cock slides out of her, and he walks, holding her, to their bed.

"Sure."

Laying Susie on the bed, Joey moves to his place between her legs. When his dick is back fully inside her, he asks, "Have another guess? Or do I get to go slow all night."

Pressing her breasts together and letting her fingers lay on top of them, she smiles at Joey looking him in the eyes. As she moans, she says, "Mmmm. Sure you can last all night, baby?"

As she leans her head back and bites her lip, she gropes and plays with her immense breasts. Her nipples get rock hard, and she sees him staring at her chest. "You want to suck on my nipple, Bae? Go on, please baby, but you have to fuck me hard."

"Oh yes," Joey stated as he leans closer. His hips are moving but slowly. "Just guess the outfit." A smile grows on his face enjoying teasing her for once.

"Oh gosh!" exclaimed Susie as she releases her breasts and her hands lay together behind her head. "Do I get a hint?"

Joey leans closer to her as he supports himself over her with his right hand pressed into the bed next to her head. His left-hand moves to her hands. He grips both her hands together and leans down to her neck. As he kisses her neck and holds her hands above her head, he whispers, "You have it on, but add one thing."

"What? I only have heels on, so you want me naked? Add what?"

"Handcuffs."

A few seconds passed while Susie thinks about the odd comment. When the image of her handcuffed to the bedpost clicks in her head, she suddenly looks up at Joey and their eyes make contact. With her lips flat, she says, "You want to cuff me naked to the bed? You fucking pervert?"

"Yes, trust me? Let me, someday?"

"OK, I trust you, but you better fuck me good."

With the agreement and the challenge accepted, Joey raises both her legs in the air. Holding her by each ankle, he presses her legs close to her chest. As his passion and her passion grows, he moves her ankles closer and closer to her head. When the two lovers erupt in a passionate climax together, her legs are on his chest as his hands smash into her breasts. His seed pours down her love tunnel on a mission.

3

Two weeks later, working out at the gym, Susie is using the elliptical with Tiffany from the Burger Hut. As Susie bounces up and down on the equipment, half the guys in the gym stare at her equipment bouncing up and down. Joey isn't concerned since he knows her Marital Ring is glowing on her finger. He is lying down on the Bench Press machine lifting the bar back into place.

As Joey sits up, he glances to his spotter. Zack is staring at Susie.

"Were you even watching to help me?"

"Nope."

"You are an ass," said Joey. Zack has become a friend and work out partner, but the most fun is the testosterone-driven conversation.

"I know, but relax Joe. I'm married," Zack replied holding his hand up. On his ring finger, a Marital Ring glows blue. The ring's partner is on Tiffany's finger.

"Whatever! You only married her because she is the only girl to say, yes."

"Bitch, please. She fucks great, and I made it official at the courthouse. I suggest you do the same," Zack said still staring at Susie.

As Zack takes his turn under the Bench Press machine, he comments, "You know, you're my boy. I won't try anything with Susie." After his eight reps, he racks the bar. "Well, if you died...I mean I would step up."

"You are an ass."

"They got a boxing ring. Want to take a hit at me, little girl."

"Yeah, let's do this."

Once old man Ted has their gloves in place and goes over the rules, the two 'friends' step in the ring. At first, it's more dancing around and smack talk by Zack than any another action. After a minute, the two start to throw punches.

Zack lands a couple taps on Joey's forehead, but the headgear cushions the blows. When Zack steps in for the next jab, Joey uppercuts him in the stomach before the jab can land. The punch catches Zack off guard. He steps back and leans over to catch his breath.

"Pause. Fucker."

"Awe, is the baby hurt?" Joey taunted.

"Fuck you. Give me a second. Then, I'll beat your ass."

"You are lucky it wasn't your head. You should have used the headgear," reminded Joey.

"And, cover this pretty face. Please," said Zack straightening and moving closer to Joey. "Plus, you hit like a Bitch."

With the last taunt filling the air, they both throw their next punch. As Zack connects with a jab to Joey's midsection, Joey's roundhouse connects with Zack's exposed left eye. The blow is accurate and with power. As they both try to throw non-connecting follow-ups, Old Man Ted steps between them.

"Over. You girls are getting personal. Fucking hug it out, and get out my ring," ordered Old Man Ted.

After a quick embrace, the wounded warriors slide out the ring. They give each other a double fist bump outside the ring to ensure their odd friendship is still intact. After Old Man Ted removes Joey's gloves, he turns to Zack to removes his.

Susie and Tiffany watch the Battle Royal as they finish their cardio exercise. When they see the guys slide out the ring, they both end their routines to make their way to their warriors.

Wiping her neck and stomach, Susie smiles at Tiffany and says, "Boys will be boys, right?"

"Yep, who's that girl?" asked Tiffany.

"A pain in my ass," stated Susie as she sees Jessica standing next to Joey. The short redhead is wearing tight little shorts and a cleavage-revealing sports bra. The bra is meant to show off her full E cups more than support them.

"That pain is holding Joey's hand."

"That bitch!" grunted Susie.

As Susie and Tiffany approach the group, Jessica is still holding Joey's hand. The girls hear her saying, "You OK," as they get closer. Susie separates Jessica's and Joey's hands. Once she has stepped between them, Susie says, "I told you to leave my man alone."

"As if, I was just showing concern," replied Jessica. "Someone needs to care."

"Bitch, I care. I gonna care to kick your ass."

"Whatevs, I ain't scared of you bimbo."

Watching the catfight, Zack finally has his hands out the gloves. In an effort to help, Zack hands both his gloves to Susie with a smile on his face. Seeing the gloves, Susie reaches to accept them, but before she clasps the gloves, Joey pulls her away from the crowd.

"Suz! Sweetie. Let it go. Please," Joey insisted pulling/pushing Susie towards the locker room.

"Why did you keep holding her hand?"

"I thought, you were friends. I tried to pull back, but I did not want to be a jerk."

"That Bitch," boomed Susie "is not my friend."

Getting to the locker room, Joey looks back to see Zack bent over laughing.

The following day, Susie is walking out of Boobers' back entrance to her car. When she gets to her car parked in the secured parking garage, she sees Joey leaning against her car. Tired, but no longer upset at him about the gym incident, she smiles.

"Bae, How the fuck did you get in here?"

"George," Joey stated pointing to the giant sumo security guard. "Zack knows George, and Zack helped explain to George, I wanted to bring you to work, sometimes."

"Awe, you're so sweet," Susie said kissing Joey on the cheek.

"Want me to drive? Zack dropped me off, so I don't have to follow you."

"Sure."

Halfway through the ride home, Joey starts to think about how Susie has seemed distracted lately and moody. Usually, after work, she talks to him for an hour about her day, but today, nothing. With his concern growing, he asks, "You OK, Suz?"

"Huh, yeah, I'm fine. Just tired. With work and planning our party this weekend. I guess I haven't rested, much."

"We don't have to have a party. I don't want you stressing out."

"No," Susie answered. "It's fine. I want to have friends over before school starts."

"If you're sure, let me help as much as I can," said Joey. "Why don't we go out to eat? Like a date. We haven't done the date thing much."

"Jo-ey," whined Susie. "I'm in my tracksuit with my Boobers outfit on under it. I don't know."

"We can go to Burger Hut. See Zack and Tiffany."

"OK. It's nice to see Tiffany."

Next night, Susie and Joey are lying in bed. He listens to her talking to her sister on the phone. Since having sex in the changing room, they have been having sex about twice a week.

However, for the past week, Susie hasn't allowed his advances to go past kissing. He could request it, but he wants their relationship to be mutual. Now, Susie is lying in bed naked except for wearing panties. Tonight is her lotion night, so she has lotion on her entire body before bed. Looking at her immense breasts glistening and falling to the side, Joey remembers their bet.

'She did agree to the bet, so she has to pay up. Tonight is a good night as any. Shit, she even has her breasts lotion,' Joey tells himself as he quietly removes his shorts. Since Susie is involved in her phone call, she doesn't notice what he is doing.

With her not noticing him, Joey straddles her waist. His semi-hard cock lays on her impressive breasts. As he slides his cock between her chest, he smiles when she makes eyes contact.

"Remember the bet?" Joey explained as his hands lift her silk flesh to tighten around his manhood.

"Now, really? Phone call."

"I'll be quick and quite."

"Whatevs. Just a bet we made. Don't worry," Susie told Sophia as she continues her call.

Joey resumes his fucking and is turned on by her continuing her phone call. With his pace increasing, he notices her voice raise and lowers to his thrust. His cock stiffens to steel as her soft flesh pleasures him. When he thrust further between her breasts and his cockhead pokes out by her lips, he is shocked that Susie sucks on his head and mums agreement to a question Sophia asks.

He knows he can't last too long. With her occasionally sucking his cockhead, he starts to breathe heavier and heavier. Feeling his balls tighten, he knows his climax is about to explode from him. He presses her breasts tighter around his cock and fucks her tits faster and faster.

"Ohh Suz," is all Joey said as his cockhead pokes slightly out of her cleavage.

As his pleasure boils over, his cock pulses and spits his first load out his head and onto Susie's chin. Cum falls down her neck which gives her a pearl necklace. Then, his cock twitches again and his seed explodes out over her face and phone.

"JO-EY, ewe. Asshole!"

Pulling back and gaining some thought, his final rope of cum shoots between her breasts and in her breasts' valley. Hearing her frustration, Joey doesn't waste time moving from over her. He tries to explain and help.

"Sorry, Susie. I... I didn't know it would."

"Fucking jerk. You're a pig like all guys."

"Want me to get you a towel?" asked Joey. "Sorry, I just wasn't thinking."

"No, just No. I'll go clean up."

"Sorry."

"If my phone is broken, you're buying a new one, ass!"

4

Saturday, the day of the party before Fall classes start, Susie originally planned for less than ten guests including Joey and herself. However, it seems Zack, her friends from work, and Joey's classmates all invited guests. Some of the secondary guests even invited guests.

By 10 pm, the apartment is overrun by thirty plus guests everywhere. She realizes she hasn't seen Joey for over an hour. As she talks with Sophia and Zendra about her upcoming courses, she sees Jessica walk in the kitchen.

"Did you invite Jessica?" Susie asked Zendra knowing she is friends with Jessica.

"Shit, No girl. I didn't even tell her about this. I know you two hate each other."

"Jeez, someone else from work must have. I just saw that bitch heading into my kitchen," boomed Susie. "Want to help kick her out?"

"Yeah, let's kick that bitch out," said Sophia smiling following her older sister.

Susie rolls her eyes at Sophia but does not comment. As she opens the door to the kitchen, she sees Jessica kissing Joey's neck as her hand fondles his crotch. Her eyes turn red and flames almost spring from her head in anger. As her eyes move from Jessica's hand on his crotch to Joey's face, she takes in the expression on his face. His eyes bug out and his mouth hangs open looking like a deer in headlights.

"What! The! Fuck!," Susie fumed pausing between each word.

"Suz! Baby, she just came at me. I just said she needs to leave right before you walked in. Baby, I swear."

"Don't baby me."

"Ask Zack, he was here," Joey begged turning to point Zack out.

As the argument continues, Jessica slides out of the kitchen and out of the apartment. The crowd gathering to watch the lovers fight help hides her escape. Riding down the elevator, the redhead devil smiles to herself.

"Zack will just back you up. You're a fucking jerk," hissed Susie.

"Suz, I swear. I didn't do anything."

"Whatever, maybe you should just have this," Susie responded pulling her Marital Ring off. As her ring pulls free, both rings stop glowing.

"I don't want that. I want you. Please, let's talk," Joey stammered pulling his hands back over his head to keep them far away from her ring.

"No, I made you do this. Now, you show how much a pig you are really."

"Suz!! Susie, Jessica did it. I didn't even say, 'Hi', to her. I don't get why you are so upset."

"Well, maybe I should just let you fuck my tits. All I feel like is tits and ass to you. You just need to go."

"Susie!"

"No, I need to go," Susie stated turning and taking her sister's hand. "I'm going home with you Sophia."

As Susie pulls her little sister by the hand and drags her out the kitchen, she stuffs her Marital Ring in her jean's pocket. As Sophia clears the kitchen, she looks back at Joey. She can see tears dripping from his eyes. Sophia mouths, "I'll talk to her," as she points to herself.

Joey stands in the kitchen stunned. His entire world just collapsed, and he has no clue what happened. Last he remembers, he was drinking a beer with Zack. Then, boom, over.