A Different World Pt. 04

Story Info
The end of the story.
4.8k words
4.43
4.8k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

Three weeks later, Susie sits at the kitchen's bar sipping a glass of wine. Her sister, Sophia, is sitting next to her with her own glass of wine.

"You are sure?"

"Yes, Susie. I told you, 'Joey will be a great husband, right?'" replies Sophia.

"Well, duh. I think so."

"Are you sure? He's your husband. I like him, but my feelings for him will intensify if we do this," asks Sophia.

"Yes, Sophy. I love you. To have you as my Marital wife will be great. My husband is going to have more wives, why shouldn't the first one be my best friend."

"Then, I guess I'm losing my virginity tonight."

"And, you want me to be there, right? For comfort?" inquires Susie.

"Yes, like you said, 'My best friend.'"

After finishing their wine, the two ladies get up from the bar. Holding hands, they walk down the hall to find Joey. Susie has on a white bra which exposes a hint of her areola with white panties and four-inch heels.

Sophia has on the outfit she wore on her birthday. Secretly, she wants to tease Joey with the purple corset hoping he remembers her blowjob. For her first blowjob ever, she feels it went well. She did swallow a massive load.

Locating Joey sitting in the den, they both smile and walk next to him. With their arms rubbing his chest on either side, they say in unison, "Ready dear."

Ten minutes later, Susie is lying on her bed wearing her white bra and panties. Next to her is Sophia, but she has removed her purple panties.

"You have to go gentle, Joey," reminds Susie.

"I know. This is odd."

Leaning over to Sophia, Susie presses her lips to Sophia's lips. The kiss is sweet but lasting. Smiling into each other's eyes, Susie reaches down with her lubricated hand and strokes her husband's dick. After a few seconds, she feels his manhood is rock hard.

"Joey, drip the lube on Sophy, too."

Following his wife's order, Joey drips the gel over Sophia's blond bush and down her vertical smile. With her entrance glistening, he rubs two fingers over her vertical lips. Then, gently and unknown to one of the ladies, he inserts one finger inside his soon-to-be wife.

After watching Susie and Sophia kiss for a minute while he inserts his finger in and out of Sophia's tight warm entrance, Joey withdraws his finger and rubs his cockhead over her sweet spot. He believes Sophia has to have a clue of what he is doing, but Susie has no idea. When he presses forward an inch and stops after Sophia stretches to accept him, he hears her moan and says, "Oh," as her lips separate from the kiss.

"Jo-ey, slow. You already put it in?"

"It's fine. He is," Sophia explains as her hand traces over Susie's cleavage. "It feels too big."

"Don't worry, it will feel better once you are used to it, and your cherry is popped."

"Popped? What do you mean?" Sophia asks as Joey continues inward. She feels the pressure as he presses inside her. Then, her hymen breaks, and he enters a bit further. "Owe, fuck. That?"

"Yes," replies Joey.

"JO-EY!"

As the lovemaking continues, the two ladies kiss and caress each other intimately. While his wife and soon-to-be wife continue their intimacy, Joey continues his chore. This is the first time sex seems to be a chore. It doesn't take too long for Joey to have his chore competed.

Later in the evening, Joey heads to the kitchen to get some milk. After Susie and he showered, they prepared for sleep. While reading in bed, Joey decided to get a drink. Looking towards Susie, he noticed she was sleeping. As he walks into the kitchen, Joey finds Sophia is thirsty, also.

"How are you? Are you settling in your place?" Joey asks knowing he helped move her belonging into the pool house the day before. The threesome decided Sophia should have some privacy.

"The pool house is great. Just need to get some food for the small kitchen, so I came over here. I ask you something?"

"Sure, Sophy. Anything?"

"Did you take it easy on me earlier? I thought I would be sore, but after showering, I don't feel like I had sex."

"Well, umm yeah kind of. It was your first time, and well, Susie was there, so it was odd," replies Joey.

"I figured that. I hoped it wasn't you didn't find me attractive," Sophia says stepping closer to him. She presses her chest against his stomach.

"No. No. It isn't that. I mean, you look amazing."

"I believe you," Sophia acknowledges looking down to the tent forming in his pajamas. "You proved it."

"Umm, well"

"Can you help me for a minute?" Sophia says walking out the sliding door towards the pool house.

Setting his milk glass on the counter, Joey heads over to the pool house. Once he steps outside, Joey is just in time to see Sophia walking in the pool house. By the time he enters the house, Joey doesn't see where she went.

"Sophy?"

"In here, Joey," Sophia calls from one of the bedrooms.

As he enters the bedroom, Joey is shocked and excited by what he sees. On the bed with white sheets is Sophia, she has her legs raised in the air and is almost completely naked. Sophia has on a pair of red heels, her glasses, and a vertical smile. Seeing her smooth bare pussy causes Joey's hard-on to return more intense.

"Fuck me, Joey. Fuck me hard. Prove you like me."

"Sophia, are you sure you want this?"

"Yes," replies Sophia sitting up and spreading her legs. With Joey closer to her, she is able to grab his shirt and pull him between her open thighs.

Removing his clothes, Joey stands between her open legs. He holds his pre-cum covered member and eases it inside her. Feeling her tightness grip him, he moans in pleasure. As he slides in further, he smiles down at the intense blond. With her arms wrapping around his neck, he leans closer and senses her mountainous chest pressing into him.

Susie is the only girl he has been with, so this new romantic encounter feels odd. Plus, Sophia is his first additional wife, so this still seems like cheating, but it's not. He rationales with the fact he may have up to five wives and Susie is insisting he impregnate Sophia. Finally getting his brain on the task below him, he increases his pace slightly.

"Harder Joey. I want to feel fucked this time."

"Ok, Sophy. OK!"

Following her instruction, he increases his depth and pace. When her legs wrap around his waist, he feels himself enter fully inside her.

"Oh god, Joey. Fuck, it's so deep."

"Ahh, you did it."

"Come on Joey. Fuck me good."

As the intimacy continues, the new lovers embrace tighter. Their lips interlock and kiss passionately. With their pleasure building, their hands roam each other. Exploring her silky firm frame, Joey's hands land on her curvaceous breast.

"Squeeze my boobs, Joey. Squeeze them hard while you ram it in me. I'm close."

Following directions, Joey tightens his grip. His fingers press into her flesh like he is holding a balloon, but this balloon is silky and soft. With his hands feeling her heavenly chest, he starts to drill harder and harder. It takes seconds for Joey to start smacking his crotch into her crotch. The full penetrating strokes make his nuts hit her butt while he bottoms out in her tight hole.

"Yes, Joey! Fucking Yes. I'm cumming. Keep going...Yes..Fucking big dick. Yess," Sophia moans out loud as her climax builds and finishes. "Wow, that feels really good. Your dick is deep inside me. Did you cum?"

"No," Joey answers pausing completely inside her.

"Good, let's do it doggie style."

Holding his steal bat, Joey sinks back inside Sophia as she kneels in front of him. She arches her back perfectly. With her ass in the air and her head lying on the pillow, her position is like a skilled lover, not an amateur. Her round juicy plump ass is almost a marvelous inviting heart shape.

Joey holds her hips as he starts to thrust in and out of her. The pleasure of the new position is intense. Then, Sophia's starts talking dirty, again.

"Fuck, this is great. It's hitting a new spot, Joey," Sophia moans. "Shit, you're going to make me cum again. Smack my ass, Joey."

"OK," Joey answers as his hand falls on her juicy rump. He increases his pace as his pleasure builds.

"Not gentle. Smack it harder. I got a big ass. You won't hurt me."

Raising his hand, Joey brings it down again with more force. When he removes his hand, he notices the red mark his hand leaves on her cheek.

"That's it. Spank my big ass, Joey. Spank me hard. I've been bad."

"Sophy, you are so different, but not in a bad way."

"How about now," Sophia replies reaching under her legs and grabbing Joeys hanging scrotum.

"Holy shit. Fuck, be careful."

"Then, punish my ass, Joey. Do you like me playing with these big nuts?" asks Sophia as her nails rub the underside of his swollen testicles.

"Fuck...Sophia, I'm fucking cumming. God," Joey screams out loud as her nails stimulate his scrotum and makes him produce the most man-fluid ever. "Yesss god."

After staying inside her tight love tunnel for a minute, Joey withdrawals his member. He has to lean down to kiss Sophia before leaving since she remains in the decline position to help procreation.

"Good night, Hubby," Sophia says as he leaves.

2

A month later, after few more sexual encounters with Sophia, and she isn't pregnant, Susie decides to cut Joey off from sex. Her reasoning is all of his potent man-fluid needs to be saved for impregnating Sophia. However, her timing is perfect; Sophia is leaving for a two-week trip the day Susie's declares celibacy.

Finally, the weeks pass and Sophia returns from her European backpacking trip.

Helping carrier her suitcase into the pool house, Joey places the luggage on the dining room floor. When he turns to talk to Sophia, he is assaulted. Luckily, he has enough time to gain his footing before Sophia jumps into his arms wrapping her legs around him.

"Oh My God, I missed you soo much Snookum."

"Snookum?" Joey asks between kisses.

"Yes, I want a nickname for you."

Pressing her lips to his lips, Sophia continues to kiss him. Breaking she says, "Snooky, I need to fuck, bad. Do you want to fuck me?"

"God yes. Until you're pregnant, Susie has cut me off. She thinks I need to save it for you."

"Seriously, wow. I'm going to fuck you like crazy."

A few minutes later, Sophia is wearing only a shirt with no bra as she rides Joey's cock. Being overly excited, his balls hurt and his cock feels to be the size of a power pole. When Sophia removes her shirt and stops with him completely inside her, he moans in pleasure and frustration.

"Snooky, I want to suck your cock."

"But, I'm close, and I'm supposed to knock you up."

"Snookums, I need to suck your cock," Sophia begs. She leans forward and her immense breasts press into his chest. "I'll rub your balls with my tits."

"Oh god, you are evil. Please, Please just let me finish."

With his pleads filling the air, Sophia dismounts his pulsing cock. As she lies between his legs, she positions her pillowy breast flesh on his testicles. Then, leaning down, she inhales over half of his angry throbbing manhood. Locking her lips around the shaft she vacuums as her lips move up to the head.

Continuing her oral pleasure, she massages his balls with her silky cleavage. It takes less than thirty seconds before Joey is moaning and begging her to stop before he explodes.

"Sophy...Fuck, Sophy, I'm going to cum. Hurry to get it inside you."

"Cum in my mouth, Hubby," Sophia answers then lowered her lips down his shaft until his entire monster is engulfed in her mouth. With his cockhead entering her throat, she senses her belly being filled. As her tongue half encircles the bottom of his cock, her tongue feels the shaft tense and pulse shooting ropes of seed down her throat and filling her mouth.

"Sophhhyyy," Joey moans as his nuts empty inside Sophia's oral cavity.

"Wow, you really saved up, Joey. Feel better?" Sophia asks after swallowing his pint of man-fluid. Her hand on his cock still milks the final drops out of his member.

"Yes, thank you."

Two weeks pass and Joey has finished inside Sophia's mouth, hand, and between her breasts, but every time they are intimate, Sophia makes him finish when he isn't inside her. They have had intercourse, but she keeps changing positions at the last minute.

However, one thing has happened over the last couple weeks, they have grown closer. Since Joey has been spending every night with Sophia, they have had more time together. Joey is starting to think of Sophia as the naughty vulgar wife. Plus, he has enjoyed going on nature walks with Sophia as she takes pictures.

Photography seems to be a passion for Sophia, and Joey has enjoyed learning more about her likes. Plus, one nature walk, he enjoyed a quick blowjob in the woods. He never thought Susie's little sister was so naughty.

One night watching a movie with Sophia, he decides to finally talk to her about getting pregnant.

"Why are you delaying getting pregnant? Are you having second thoughts about marrying?"

"Hubby, how can you say that? I have just been enjoying our time together. This last week, I think I have really fallen in love with you," replies Sophia looking up at him as she lies on his lap.

"Me too, Bug. I love you, but what about getting you pregnant?" Joey asks. 'Bug' is Joey's nickname for Sophia referring to her as a 'Photobug'.

"Jeez, we can go to the courthouse if I don't get pregnant."

"Yep," Joey replies. "What about your mother being at the wedding?"

"Duh, I know. I know. Tell you what, let's have a romantic dinner, and you fuck my ass. Then, I will have tried just about everything, and we will focus on knocking me up."

"I...umm...I d-don't- I...," Joey mumbles not able to concentrate on Sophia's directness about anal.

"Oh my god, don't tell me you never fucked Susie's ass. Jeez, she told me about it."

"S-She did?" asks Joey confused.

"Duh, why do you think I want to try it? She said the sensation was completely different."

"If you are sure, how about dinner tomorrow night?"

"It's a date, Hubby."

3

Upon entering the pool house, Joey heads to the kitchen for a quick drink while he waits on Sophia. Standing in the kitchen in a pair of dark khakis and a button up white shirt, he hears Sophia enter. Without turning, he says, "Are you ready, Bug?"

"Yes, what do you think of my dress?"

Turning to see Sophia, Joey is speechless. She is wearing a light blue dress. However, it is only called a dress since she has nothing else on. It can be almost referred to as an oversized shirt. The bottom of the dress falls a millimeter below her full round rear-end. The tight form fit of the dress and the lift of her white heels accents her juicy plump ass perfectly.

"Y-you ... amazing."

"Thank you; think my ass looks too big?"

"God yes," Joey replies ogling her rump. His eyes are unable to be pulled away from the pure fullness. The thought of his cock entering her heart shape tightness is overwhelming.

"Oh my god, Joey. Are you thinking of fucking my ass? You not supposed to call it big, you jerk," giggles Sophia.

"I-I am sorry. I meant it in a good way. I think you look amazing," Joey replies in an apologizing tone.

"It's fine. You have to dine me, Hubby, before you get my ass."

"Yes, we have dinner reservations and theater tickets."

It's not until Joey is sitting across from Sophia at the restaurant, that he notices the top of her dress. It seems every guy in the restaurant notices, too. However, he doesn't mind. Joey is used to men staring at Susie, so having them stare at Sophia is the same.

Sophia's dress is basically open over her ample chest. With no bra on, her immense cleavage and breasts are on display almost in a window of flesh. The split of the dress even shows hints of her areola depending on how she moves.

With a couple glasses of wine in each of them, the couple is giggly as they walk into the theater. Joey wraps his arm around Sophia as they head to their balcony seat for the play. Occasionally on the way, Joey's hand slips down to her plump rear. With his hand on her butt, he has no option but to squeeze.

"Joey, you naughty boy," Sophia booms the first time.

Finally, the laughing couple finds their seats. As darkness falls and the play begins, Joey pulls her close to his chest as they watch. Halfway through the first act, Sophia starts to caress his crotch.

"If I make you cum, you will last longer in my ass," Sophia whispers in his ear.

"People are around"

"It's dark, and no one is near us. I bet I could..." Sophia replies trailing off as she slides to her knees between his thighs.

"Sophy!" Joey exclaims trying to be quiet.

With no replies, Sophia unzips his pants and fishes his enlarging member out of his pants. Despite his verbal complaints, Joey does not try to hinder her from taking out his cock. When wet soft full lips wrap around his manhood, he lets out a low moan.

Looking down at his lap, Joey can only make out the blondness of her hair as her mouth moves up and down his swelling cock. Glancing around momentary, he notices no one is looking their way. In minutes, he senses his pleasure building.

"Sophy... oh god, Sophy."

As she continues to vacuum her lips over the length of his member, she encircles the enlarging beast in her mouth with her tongue. Hearing his moans and him calling her name, she has a feeling her mouth is about to be filled with his hot fluid. However, when she notices his cock twitch and pulse, she knows for sure from previous experiences, he is close to exploding in her mouth. Deciding to up her oral pleasure one more level, Sophia takes a hold of his tensing scrotum and adds pressure to his favorite spot.

"Shhh-iii-tttt Sophy," Joey booms quietly as her nails sink into his nut sack and increases his pleasure as his climax erupts. Pulsing over and over in her mouth, Joey feels her lips stay wrapped tight around his exploding dick. His testicles fill her mouth and send salty goodness down her throat.

"Mmmm," Sophia says sitting back in her seat. "I almost choked, naughty boy."

During the intermission, Sophia goes to get a drink and use the restroom. As she exits the restroom, she notices Joey waiting for her. He walks to her and takes her in his arms, the couple embrace and kiss.

"It's up to you, Bug, but I would love to go home, now."

"If you promise, we will finish the play another time," Sophia answers with a smile.

"Deal."

Thirty minutes after returning home, Joey and Sophia are completely nude. As they continue to the bedroom, the couple keeps kissing and groping each other. Before the bedroom, the foreplay started in the kitchen when Sophia removed her dress. With her sitting on the kitchen counter, Joey enjoyed a nightcap. The nightcap was between Sophia's legs with his tongue in the moist sweet entrance of her pussy.

Now, sitting on the bed with Sophia straddling his lap, she reaches back with one hand and presses his engorged cock against her voluptuous butt cheeks.

"Feel it sliding back and forth, Hubby?" Sophia asks as she slowly shakes her ass like the girls in music videos.

"Mmmm hmm."

"Before you fuck my ass, we have to lube it," Sophia reminds him as she hands him a bottle of KY.

After five minutes of intimate kissing and his hands roaming over her body, Joey has almost completely lubricated Sophia's entirely. Starting with her juicy rear-end, Joey has made her entire body shine. Her breasts glisten more than her ass.

"Now that you have covered me in oil, you have to get some in my ass, Joey."

"I know, dear. Just having fun," Joey replies moving his hand to her bum.

As his finger starts to penetrate her virgin hole, he hears her moaning increase. He works his finger for a minute before saying, "How about you get on your hands and knees?"

"Oh you naughty boy," Sophia answers as she moves into position.

12