A Different World Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his hands on her hips as he kneels behind her, Joey senses his swollen member press against her warm crotch. Lifting his member, he directs his cock into her tight pussy. As she moans, he slides an index finger inside her loosening exit.

"Jo-ey," moans Sophia. "That's my pussy, not my ass."

"Shit, I know. I know, but while I get your ass ready, I want to keep my dick hard, too."

"Jeez, I guess. Fuck Joey, it's like I'm being double fucked."

Dripping KY on her butt, Joey ignores her complaint. As he decides to attempt to thrust his index and middle finger in her loosen anus, he pistons his cock in and out of her. Not able to wait anymore, he slides his cock out then his fingers. Not waiting for more than half a second, his stiff pulsing manhood enters the opening his fingers left.

With both hands holding her wide hips, he senses her tight arse grips his swollen rod. He enters to about four inches, the length of his finger then remains still.

"Joey! Joey, did you stick it in me?"

"Yeah. Relax. You're so tight. You OK?" Joey asks.

"Awe, yea. You feel so big."

"Breathe sweetie, I'm going to drip some lube as I slide in and out."

"Oh...OK," Sophia says pausing to breathe. "Slow...Slow...oh fuck."

Following her direction, he continues to enter and withdraw at a minimum pace, but each thrust inward he goes a bit further. With the pleasure increasing, the desire to ram his cock inside her increases. However, Joey is able to control himself.

"Damn, your butt is so sexy, Sophy. Want to try this laying down?" Joey asks with his finger squeezing the arch of her round cheeks.

"God your dick is too big. Sure."

Still continuing to drill her non-virgin exit, Joey does not allow her to change positions. He starts to increase his pace and his moaning.

"Fuck Joey, slow down. You have to stop if I'm going to lie down."

"Shit! My bad," Joey states finally withdrawing a moment later.

With Sophia lying on her back, she holds a handheld clitoris stimulator to her magic spot. As Joey rubs her thighs, he smiles down at her with his veiny pulsing member drilling her ass. The motion causes her immense breast to shake back and forth. The stimulation from Joey stretching her ass and the toy working her clit, Sophia is about to climax. She lifts her hand to Joey motioning him to lean closer to her.

"Your ass fucking is getting me close. Cum with me Joey."

Increasing his pace, Joey leans close pressing his lips to her lips. The view of her sexy smile and the tight feeling around his manhood brings him closer, too.

"OK, Sophy. I'm close, too."

"God fuck me, Joey. Ram your big fucking cock in my ass. Jo-ey make me cum."

Sensing his pleasure building, Joey starts to take long steady strokes. When he feels Sophia tense and start to shake, he thrusts his engorged cock completely inside her well-fucked butt.

"Sophy...Are you? I'm...oh fuck, Sophy."

"Yes...Yes...Joey, I feel your hot fluid filling my ass. Oh, god yes," Sophia booms in her orgasmic explosion.

When the pleasure and passion finish coercing through them both, they relax. With Joey still lying on top of her, Sophia senses his manhood softening in her sore anus. The couple kisses and embraces.

"Wow, that has to be my biggest orgasm, yet. We have to do that more. Maybe all the time."

"Sophia, you said we would work on getting you pregnant!"

"Relax. Jeez, don't get fussy. Shit, you're still inside my ass."

"I know. I'm too tired to move. Sorry, I just want you to be happy."

"I am happy, Hubby, and don't worry. I' m already with child," Sophia says with a sweet sexy smile on her face.

"Really! - That's - awesome," Joey exclaims kissing her over and over. "When did you find out?"

"A month ago on my trip."

Fifteen years later...

Sitting in Zendra's and his Kitchen, Joey is working on a virtual map. He is trying to lay out the telecommunication networking system for a local law firm. The law firm has a fourteen-story skyscraper and wants every computer system on a complete local network with no outside access.

Zendra is nursing their fourth child, a daughter, and helping with the networking system. She is an engineer at Strong Communications. Joey, Susie, and Zendra started the company about ten years ago.

The bang of the door startles Joey and the baby when Susie and Sophia storm in the house. Everyone looks up and the baby starts to cry.

"Fuck, sorry," whispers Sophia. "We didn't know she was asleep."

"It's fine. I will go to the living room. I figured you girls would be by soon," Zendra says standing and getting her daughter to latch back on to her nipple.

"What the fuck, Joey! When were you going to tell us," the sisters boom in unison.

"Tell you, what? You knew this was my week at Z's. Shit, Sophia is supposed to be on a shoot, today."

"We knew you were here. That's not what we're pissed about. You know fucking well why we're here," demands Susie.

"Who is watching the children?"

"Don't you change the fucking subject. We're the responsible ones here. Mrs. William from down the road came over when I returned home from my shoot," replies Sophia. "I made the express flight this morning just to come strangle you."

"Relax, Bug. Relax! How was the shoot?"

After college, Sophia continued her passion, photography. Now, she is a world-renowned nature photographer. With the twin boys now fourteen, Sophia usually takes them on photo shoots.

Sophia has only been pregnant once, until now. Since she usually likes oral and anal sex, procreation seemed to never happen. However, she is currently five months pregnant with their first daughter.

"Don't tell me to relax. The boys are next-door in our home. Should I tell them what their father has done?"

"Suz, talk to her. You two are so close. If anyone should understand, it should be you."

"Me? Really, me? Why? Am I the motherly one now? Now, you have gone around whoring. We have eight children, and I keep all your fucking records and receipts in order at the office, and you do this behind my back?"

In reality, Susie is the motherly type. She is the head accountant at Strong Communications, but she has two accounts she supervises. Most of her time is caring for her children, Sophia's boys, and helping watch Zendra's kids.

"Shit, Z knew. She said, 'You better go to the courthouse before you talk yourself out of it.' She agreed with me," explains Joey.

Both Susie and Sophia hold their left hands up with their ring fingers next to each other. Their Marital Rings have four glowing stones like Joey's ring. Again, in unison like they're mind readers, the sister boom, "You married our fucking mother."

"She came to me. She asked me for help."

"I bet she did, and you thought, 'I get to fuck all the Power girls," exclaims Sophia.

"No. No! It's not about sex. It's to help her. I know this seems bad, but it's been over a year since your father passed away. Your mother can't leave her home without being in fear of young guys thinking she can teach them something. You girls got your looks from her."

"Well, Mr. Hero, I hope you can catch bullets," states Susie pulling out a gun.

"Suz? Baby? Seriously? I know I should have asked you two, but this is crazy."

"Don't worry. It's only a paintball gun, but it will hurt. You better run," explains Sophia. "Next time, make sure we all agree."

As he starts to move to the kitchen door, Joey thinks, 'Next time.' His hand pulls the door open as his chest stings. Looking down he sees a red circle in the spot Susie shot him.

The end

12