A Difficult Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Dan. I didn't want to keep things from Dan and told him of my visit. I didn't tell him about Mick shaking his dick at me but I did tell him about the kiss and everything else. Dan told me that he suspected that I would visit Mick while he was gone and seemed a little disappointed that nothing more happened. He didn't feel threatened by Mick and was hoping that I would have stories to arouse him when he returned.

Now I was a little miffed at Dan too. I was expecting at least a little sympathy. Instead I was getting disappointment that nothing happened. I asked him sarcastically if he wanted me to go back and throw myself at Mick.

"Would you have clothes on?" he asked, to my dismay. He was making a joke of it -- or was he?

"Maybe I should just drive over there naked," I said sarcastically.

"It's a thought," Dan told me.

"Well maybe I will," I said in an angry tone.

I could hear a voice calling Dan. He said he had to go.

"Keep me informed about your naked trip".

"You're impossible," I spat and hung up.

My attitude changed after talking to Dan. Before he called, I wanted nothing to do with Mick anymore. Now I was thinking, why not? I needed to do some serious soul searching. The old me was coming through and I wasn't sure I liked it. I was happy with my life with Dan and that should be enough but I still had that desire to be bad for the first time in a long time.

It was that desire that took me to Mick's earlier. I really felt that I needed to again experience a wild time. It had been so long. I had a free pass to do what I wanted. The only problem was, what did I really want? This was really a major decision for me for many reasons. I knew that if I didn't do anything, I probably never would again. If I did, could I go back to being the person I had become or would I revert to the person I was.

I sat by myself for nearly three hours just thinking. So many thoughts were going through my mind. It was a real roller coaster ride. One minute I would be convinced that I should keep my "good girl" image and have nothing to do with Mick. The next minute, I would think that I shouldn't miss this opportunity to once again be wild sexually. The overriding factor seemed to be that I knew Mick only wanted to use me for his own pleasure. I wanted that too because it would be such change from the slow romantic sex I was used to with Dan.

I had pretty much resigned myself to turn my body over to Mick but now I had another problem. It was more than 4 hours and I hadn't heard from him. Was he still interested? Was he even still at home? For me to call him would be humiliating. He should be calling me but he wasn't. I waited another hour actually hoping he would call but the phone didn't ring. It was already early evening and if nothing started soon, nothing would.

The phone finally rang. It was Dan again. He'd had to change hotels and gave me the new info on where he was staying. He seemed surprised I was home. This time he never mentioned Mick. We chatted about his meetings and general things. I think he knew he pushed me too hard during the last phone call.

Finally I said, "I'm going over to Mick's and I might spend the night." There was a long pause.

"OK," Dan said. I asked if he really was OK with that. He said that he wasn't expecting me to stay the night but if that was what I wanted to do, it was fine. He said he loved me and only wanted me to be happy. Now that made me feel better.

Dan and I hung up and the phone rang again. This time it was my sister. I told her I couldn't talk. I waited another twenty minutes and nothing. It was 8:00. I decided to swallow my pride and call Mick. My decision was that if he was home and available, I would humiliate myself even more and tell him I wanted to return. If he wasn't home or had other company, I was done with him and would let the night pass by myself.

As I punched his number I thought to myself that I had never even in my wildest days called a guy for sex. This was so humiliating for me. It rang 4 times and then 5. I was ready to hang up when I heard him answer.

"Talk to me."

"Mick?"

"Who did you expect?"

"You, I guess." I was very nervous.

"So what is on your mind now?"

"I don't know, maybe I over reacted earlier."

"You think?" he asked sarcastically. "The bitch came out."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be that way."

"Well, you were. You act like your ass is made out of gold. I don't need that."

"But..."

"You know, you are the whole package...brains, looks, and class. I like that. Attitude, I don't need."

"Couldn't we just start over," I pleaded with him.

"Sure but by my rules. I won't put up with that I'm better than everyone else attitude."

"I understand."

"You say that but do you really understand?"

"I think I do."

"Do you want to come back over here?"

"Yes, I think I do."

"To hell with think, you do or you don't. Which is it?"

"I do."

"No more bullshit?"

"No more."

"You know that if you come over here, I'm going to fuck you."

"I know."

My voice cracked on the word "know" and tears went down my face. I had been trying my best to hide my emotions from Mick. I felt humiliated enough but I didn't want him knowing it. Agreeing that I was willing to "fuck" him sent me over the edge.

"Are you crying?" Mick asked.

"Just a little. I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it. Just remember that the only thing I want wet when you get here is your pussy."

"I understand," I said crying harder. I couldn't control it and the tears were streaming. "Just clean your face up and come over here. You still want to come over don't you." Mick's second sentence wasn't a question; it was an accusation.

Yes," I said. I was completely humiliated and oh so horny for him.

"Even knowing you are going to get fucked?"

"Yes," I answered taking a deep breath. The decision had been made. I started to feel better.

"How long does it take for you to get here?"

"About twenty minutes."

"OK, I'll give you a half an hour. Don't be late or I'll have to spank that ass of yours. I might even do that anyway. Would you like that?"

"No."

"Good, I know I'll do it now. Now hurry, you are on the clock. By the way, remember that blouse I told you I liked?"

"No, what blouse?"

"The white thin one I said would look good without the sweater and bra. You gave me one of your snobbish looks when I said that and walked away."

"I remember now."

"Wear it, just the way I said I would like it. No coat either, I want those nipples really poking out. I'll warm you up when you get here."

"It's really see thru, what if a neighbor sees me?"

"Then he'll smile like I'm going to. Just wear it."

"If that is what you want."

"I want. See you in thirty." Click.

I completely resigned myself to his wishes. I was sexually aroused by his domination. No one had ever talked to me or treated me that way. I have always found the idea of losing all control exciting. I have a strong submissive side. I wanted Mick to control me.

I went into the bedroom to change into the blouse he wanted me to wear. As he instructed, I took off my bra before putting it on. As I was buttoning it up, I looked into the mirror and saw how transparent it was. Tinted plastic food wrap would offer about the same amount of coverage. I only bought it to wear under sweaters. I hit the remote starter on my car before fixing my make-up. At least I would be warm for the drive. I was honestly now excited about going to his house, like a child knowing she was going to an amusement park.

I drove to Mick's. To say I was nervous would be a monumental understatement. Part of me wanted to back out and forget I even considered it. The horny part of my brain was starving for the different kind of sex I knew I would receive. The old me that would do about anything was in control of my physical body. That part of me had been suppressed for a long time and this was my first opportunity to let it out. Still I worried about my ability to cage it once the door was open.

I knocked on Mick's door and he answered and let me in. He had changed into a T-shirt and jogging shorts. The outline of his penis was prevalent but he wasn't hard. I was a little disappointed because I thought he should have been hard. I knew I was very excited and thought he should have been also. He might have been but it wasn't showing down there.

Mick seemed very calm which was the exact opposite of how I was feeling. We both knew that when I walked through his door, sex was going to happen. This was a really big thing for me but he seemed almost nonchalant.

"Nice to see you could make it," he said sounding almost bored. He directed me to the couch I was sitting on earlier that day. This time he sat in a chair facing me. He just looked at me with a grin and said, "We both know why you're here don't we"?

"Yes," I answered.

I was wearing the blouse Mick wanted me to wear. My bare breasts were visible under it and I was expecting at least a comment but none came. He looked all right but never said anything. That was a big deal for me to wear it. He acted as if he couldn't care less.

He made some small talk and seemed almost uninterested in me. This guy could really play the mental game. We both knew sex was coming and I was a nervous wreck about it. For Mick, it seemed like it was just another boring night at home.

"You know you disappointed me," Mick told me. I didn't understand. "I thought you would be more of a challenge." He went on to tell me that from the first time he saw me at work, he wanted me. Then everyone told him I was untouchable. He believed it until that day I met him, and Rocky, at BJs and I first went to his house. He said he knew then that I wasn't the same person I appeared to be to everyone. I remained quiet.

Mick told me he could see that "I want to be fucked like a whore" look in my eyes. He was humiliating and taunting me.

"I'm not a whore," I told him. Mick agreed that I wasn't. He said I was worse than a whore because a whore has some pride. He reminded me that I had a fine reputation and a good husband "and here you are offering your pussy to me." I hung my head down and tears were welling in my eyes.

There was a silence for a few seconds and he said, "You love to fuck don't you?" I didn't answer.

"Answer me," he said in a sterner voice.

"Yes," I said quietly. I won't go into every word that was said but he continued to break me down. He made me say, "I like to fuck." Then I had to tell him, "I want you to fuck me."

"You are sounding like a whore now," he said, laughing. "I'm going to enjoy fucking you. Do you take it up the ass bitch?"

"No," I told him and asked him not to call me that.

"I'll call you anything I like," he told me. "Now tell me the truth because a cum loving cunt like you takes it anyway she can get it, doesn't she." His words really stung and tears were in my eyes.

"I've done it before but not for a long time and didn't like it."

"You'll like it when I bone you that way. Do you suck cock?"

"Yes," I answered, brightening.

"Come over here." I walked over.

"Kiss it." He said, pointing to his penis. I reached for it but was scolded.

"No hands, just your lips." It was awkward but I bent over and kissed it through his shorts. When I stood back up I could see the pink of my lipstick on his shorts. He told me to sit back down.

"You want to suck my cock don't you?" Mick asked.

He had no way of knowing how much I liked oral. I hesitated for a moment because I felt my pussy heat up then told him, "Yes." Mick acted disappointed. I think he thought it would be degrading to me to kiss it and admit I wanted to suck it.

"I'll let you do that later," Mick told me, "when I'm ready. I'm not at your house begging you for a 'piece of your ass.' You're at my house begging me for my cock." When I didn't answer, he added, "Aren't you?"

"Yes, Mick," I told him.

"Yes Mick what?" he continued determined to break me down completely. I felt the tears again fill my eyes. I had to take a deep breath before I could reply.

"Yes Mick, I'm here begging for your cock."

"I expect you to do what I want when I want it. You are here for my pleasure, not your own. If you don't like it you know where the door is."

My submission was complete and we both knew it. I had abased myself every way he'd demanded.

"I understand," I said and he got a big smile on his face. It was true. I was there to let him use me. Dan was always too sweet to ever be like that with me. I knew I would never allow another man to treat me like I was letting Mick do, wanting Mick to do.

It was nearly 10:00 and Mick asked when my husband was expecting me home. I told him Dan was out of town. Mick didn't ask, he told me I was spending the night. He said he wanted a drink and asked if I wanted one. I shook my head. He just walked out of the room leaving me sitting there. He returned a few minutes with a mixed drink.

He turned on the TV and ignored me. I sat there quietly for several minutes wondering what was going on. He wasn't even watching anything. He just kept flipping through the channels. For five minutes he didn't even look at me. Finally, with an almost disinterested tone, he said, "Take your clothes off".

I didn't hesitate; I started at the buttons of my blouse. I only opened one when he stopped me and told me to stand in the middle of the room, pointing to where he wanted me. I moved there and began unbuttoning again. As if stung by a bee, Mick jumped up and said, "Wait!"

He hurried out of the room. Mick returned with his cell phone and said more to himself than to me, "I got to save this." I thought he was going to call someone. That seemed really bizarre. Instead of dialing, he held up the phone and said, "Got it." He got off of the chair, walked over to me, and said, "Look at this, babe." It was a picture of me standing there with my blouse unbuttoned. My nipples were clearly visible.

I asked Mick not to take anymore photos and expressed my concern about him showing them around. He assured me that it was just for him. He said they were for him to "jack off to when I wasn't around." I just shook my head with thoughts of how weird men are.

I still didn't like the idea of him taking pictures but also knew he was going to do exactly as he pleased. At this point it didn't really matter. Mick sat back down and motioned for me to continue. He interrupted himself and, like a kid in a candy store choosing, said, "Yes, finish taking off your blouse." I took it off and laid it on the coffee table. Mick and his phone were getting their first look at my bare breasts.

"Now your pants," Mick said when he was finished taking pictures. I started to remove my heels but he told me to leave those on. I undid the hook and zipper in the back and began pulling my slacks down. "Slowly," Mick said.

It was surprising to me that I wasn't really nervous. I was actually more nervous on my way over there than I was stripping for him. I was now standing there in my panties and heels. I knew gusset was soaked through.

"I pictured you in a thong instead of bikini," Mick said. I told him that I found them uncomfortable. "Next time wear a thong."

I wasn't at all sure I wanted there be a next time but I immediately made a mental note that I needed to go shopping for panties.

"Take 'em off," Mick ordered. I got a little nervous about that but did as he demanded. He had me pose front, side, and back for his cell phone.

As I stood there completely nude, Mick actually complimented me. He told me I had a great body and even said that my breasts were actually larger than he imagined. "They fit you nicely," he commented. I didn't know what else to say but, "Thank you."

"Come over here babe and turn me on," Mick said, finally putting down his cell phone.

I went over and sat on the arm of his chair and started kissing him. I was really beginning to enjoy this. I'm ashamed to say it but it felt good kissing another man. As I was kissing him, I reached down to feel his cock. It felt nice and was soooo hard. My ego soared because I knew my body had caused it. Mick let me feel him for only a minute before pulling my hand away.

"Don't rush it babe," he said. "I want to enjoy you."

I pulled off his shirt and started kissing his neck and chest. Mick started feeling my breast and it felt good. I was extremely horny at this point. Mick slipped his hand down between my legs and I had an instant orgasm. It wasn't a really big one but I got tingly. My orgasm was obvious to Mick.

"You cum easy," he said, mocking me. Then he looked deeply into my eyes. I'm sure he could see the hunger there. "You really want it don't you?"

"Yes," I answered. It was more a breathy moan than a word.

"My turn," Mick said. I didn't understand and looked at him. Mick smiled and said, "You can suck my cock now."

I smiled back because that was exactly what I wanted to hear. I got down on the floor in front of him. He rose up so I could remove his shorts. Then he scooted down in his seat and I leaned forward and began kissing his cock. I kissed it and licked around the head to catch the pre-cum before taking it into my mouth.

"That's it babe, show me what a good cocksucker you are," he said, encouraging me. A minute later he exclaimed, "Damn, you are good!" I was using my tongue, lips, and mouth in the ways I'd learned from all those blowjobs on all those men before. I felt like that was all preparation for just this moment, just so I could give Mick the best blowjob he ever had or would have. I knew I would please him. I was very happy to finally be doing it. I could even feel pulsing between my own legs. Another orgasm was building. This one would be much stronger.

I could tell Mick was getting close very quickly. He asked, "Do you swallow?"

I didn't want to take it out of my mouth so I nodded my head and made a "mmm, mmm" sound. I knew my voice vibrations would stimulate him even more.

"That felt good!" he said. I don't know who was happier, him or me. He asked if I liked to swallow. I nodded and made the same sounds.

"What if I cum all over your pretty face?" he asked. I shook my head and made no sound. Mick was now on the verge. He had reached the point where he'd cum no matter what I did or didn't do. I slid my lips all the way down until they touched his short, curly pubes. His body was tensing and the head of his cock swelled larger. It would be any second. I felt it pumping up the shaft. My own orgasm was starting.

Suddenly, just as I was about to be rewarded, Mick abruptly pushed my head back. The first spurt did hit the roof of my mouth triggering my own orgasm. The second one went across my nose and forehead. The third hit my nose and cheek. I managed to get it back into my mouth for him to finish.

I felt cheated but did manage to get some of his cum and it tasted wonderful. When I finally looked up with Mick's softening cock in my mouth, I saw he again had his cell phone in his hand. He was taking pictures of me with his cum on my face.

Mick shook all over and again pushed my head back off his cock. I always like to keep it in my mouth to get all I can but some men get super sensitive after a blowjob. Mick must have been one of them.

I was sitting on the floor in front of him watching as Mick wound down and my own orgasm subsided. Mick was breathing hard. He did say that it was the best blowjob he ever had. I was so proud of myself because it was also the best one I'd ever had... and I didn't even cum that hard because I was concentrating so much on pleasing him.

I told Mick I needed to clean up and as I was heading toward the bathroom I commented, "I hope you like me without make up." I could replace my lipstick but that was all I had with me.

123456...8