A Difficult Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards we both sat naked on the couch and talked. He asked me a lot of personal questions about my two husbands and we even talked briefly about work. Mick was aware that I had a second orgasm while sucking him. He said he had never heard about that before and again commented on how easily I cum. He was very interested about where I learned to give such a good blowjob. I told him a few of my early experiences but toned things down because I didn't want him to know how big a slut I'd really been.

I think I turned him on because we started kissing again. This time Mick took the initiative. After several minutes of kissing, Mick had another full erection.

"I've got to fuck you," he told me. "Let's get on the bed."

We went up to his bedroom and got into bed. Mick started kissing my breasts and started kissing lower. I stopped him.

"I don't want you that way Mick," I said. "I want you in me.

"God, you're a horny bitch." Any pretense that it might be a romantic coupling ended when he said, "If you fuck as well as you suck, I'm in for a hell of a ride!"

He moved between my legs and wasn't at all gentle. He just shoved it in with one thrust. The other thing he did that was unusual was that he kind of pinned me to the bed with his weight. That limited my ability to respond to his movements. Everyone does it differently, I guess.

All in all, he felt very good inside me. I would have preferred to have him my mouth of course but I was doing this for Mick, not me. Still, another orgasm started with me. That was as much from the excitement of doing it with someone different as it was from what he was doing. Mick was right about one thing; I loved doing it.

Mick was just hammering away with little concern for my pleasure. This was all for him. His technique was very different from Dan's in the way he would grind it after he pushed it all of the way in. I was hoping Mick would last a while since he had just gotten off an hour ago. I guess I had forgotten that with twenty year olds, it doesn't matter.

I managed to get one small orgasm in before he was done. His weight was on me the entire time and I could barely move and he still said I was really good. He said I really knew how to do it. I didn't do much more than lay there. His next compliment was not as flattering.

"Your pussy is tight for an older lady. Either you don't fuck much or your husband has a little dick". Mick was a bit larger than Dan but not that much. He was right the first time. I don't fuck that much. Never have.

I went to clean up and returned to the bed. Mick said that he needed a nap to build up his strength before "fucking" me again. I was ready for more sex. All of a sudden I remembered why I liked doing it with two men. Another guy would have fit nicely there while Mick napped.

I also didn't want to have time to think about being there and what I was doing. I wanted more sex. As Mick lay there on his back, I took him in my hand. He commented again that I was a horny "bitch." It took a little while but I managed to get him partially hard. Then I moved down under the sheets and took him into my mouth.

"I can't believe you!" Mick said but he seemed to enjoy it. He hardened in my mouth. Once I was sure he was going to be able to cum again, I moved between his legs and began to take my pleasure.

That was my second favorite position. My first is kneeling while the man in sitting or standing. I probably like standing more because a lot of times the guy's knees will buckle that way and I really like causing that. I definitely want to make Mick's knees buckle sometime. This time Mick just lay there but it didn't matter. This time it was for me and I managed two orgasms. The last one was the big one I was looking for before he got off.

After that, Mick said he couldn't keep up with me and had to get some rest. For the time being, I was sated too and snuggled with him.

At 7:02 am, I opened my eyes. At first, I was slightly disoriented because of the strange surroundings. Mick was still fast asleep. I was beginning to feel guilty but I was also horny again. I wanted one more blowjob before I went home. Back under the covers I went. Mick's erection woke up before the rest of him did.

"I can't believe I'm waking up to a blowjob," were his first words. This time there would be no pulling out. I wanted his cum for breakfast and got it.

We showered together but I couldn't get him back up. In fact, he kept telling me to leave him alone. We went downstairs and sat nude in his kitchen while we drank some orange juice. I kept feeling him and begging him to let me do it just once more but he wasn't responding. Mick couldn't believe I was that horny of a person. He said that he definitely couldn't get it up again.

"Want to bet?" I challenged and knelt on the floor to take him back into my mouth. He didn't try to stop me. I had just gotten started when Mick tapped me on the shoulder.

"I think you had better quit now." I shook my head and did the "mmm, mmm" no again with him still in my mouth.

"I forgot, I'm supposed to play racket ball with Rocky this morning," he said. I figured that was an excuse for not wanting to do it again.

I took my mouth off of him only long enough to say, "You're going to be late," and went back to work.

"You can tell him," Mick said. "He's standing at the door."

I jumped up and there was Rocky looking right at my nude body through the glass in the top of the door. I ran embarrassed to the living room where my clothes were. Mick let Rocky in.

I had barely gotten my panties on when the two of them walked into the room. I remember Rocky saying, "God, you look good naked," as I pulled up my slacks. I was really embarrassed and didn't answer. I slipped my heels on while throwing my blouse on. Without even buttoning it, I raced for the door and left.

I didn't go back to Mick's that weekend and didn't see much of him that first day back at work. We did pass in a hall and I only got a casual, "Hi." I thought that was curious. On the other hand Rocky, who I normally saw only rarely, I was seeing everywhere. Whether it was on purpose or not, I don't know. What I do know is that he had this smirk on his face all day. Rocky is married with a lovely wife and I was hoping he would keep his knowledge to himself.

The entire week was much the same. I didn't see much of Mick and Rocky had that infuriating smirk every time we say each other. After work on Friday, I found a note on my car's windshield. All it said was "Meet me at BJ's." I looked around and saw that Mick's car was still in the lot but Rocky's wasn't. I was certain Rocky left the note. I wasn't about to meet him and headed home.

I was nearly home when my cell phone rang. It was Mick. All he said was "I'll be there in 15" and hung up. I knew what he meant. I turned around and headed to BJ's. I did want to talk to him.

I got there and Mick wasn't there. I sat at a table and ordered a drink. It was at least 15 long minutes before Mick walked in followed by Rocky. As soon as I saw Rocky, I made up my mind to finish my drink and leave. I didn't want to discuss things with Rocky present. On his way to the table, Mick stopped the waitress and told her "we'll have two Miller Lites on her tab" and pointed to me. I thought that was some nerve but nodded consent. The two sat on either side of me at the round table.

"How ya doing babe?" Mick asked with his normal cocky attitude. "Get enough of my cock the other night?"

I couldn't believe he'd talk like that in front of Rocky. I glared at him. Rocky sat quietly with his smirk.

"You know," Mick said, "I don't want to wear you out or anything but I was thinking that I might like some more of that tight little pussy of yours."

With the passing of a week and Mick's cool attitude toward me, I figured that it was just a one-time thing with me. He'd gotten what he wanted and would move on. After my initial disappointment, I resigned myself to the situation. I even told Dan about what Mick and I did that night...some of it, anyway.

I didn't tell him about my submissiveness. He wouldn't have understood that and I certainly couldn't explain it because I didn't fully understand it myself. I didn't tell him about Rocky catching me blowing Mick the next morning either. That would have raised concerns about how discreet I was being.

I even convinced myself I was happy about the way things worked out. There'd be no danger of me getting out of control. No danger of messing up my comfortable life. I slipped easily back into my prissy persona while privately mourning the fact that I'd never have Mick's cock in my mouth again.

"I think this conversation is entirely inappropriate and I don't like you talking like that," I told Mick haughtily, letting the hurt I'd felt spill out.

The waitress was serving their beers at our table. She was a cute little thing, probably just Mick's type. She was standing right there and heard Mick say, "You're not such a sassy little bitch with my cock in your mouth." I was so humiliated.

The waitress winked at Mick and said, "None of us are," before walking away with an exaggerated wiggle.

As the waitress walked away Mick added, "I got to say that, you do give the best head I ever had."

"I don't think Rocky needs to hear that," I told Mick.

"Hear it! Honey he saw you in action," Mick said and laughed. Mick had me flustered.

"I'm not your honey," was all I could think to say.

Rocky hadn't spoken a word. I'm sure he was enjoying seeing Mick humble me. Mick wanted to get down to business and asked when I would have free time this weekend. I told him I didn't know and again said that we shouldn't be having this conversation in front of Rocky.

"Hell, my man Rocky here wants to fuck you too," Mick informed me loudly.

"I don't think so," I said, glaring at Rocky. I asked Mick politely to keep his voice down.

"Don't worry," Mick told me, "he's not getting a shot at you." For some reason, that made me feel better. Then he added, "I may fuck you in front of him but he don't get any."

I didn't want to continue being there but there is something about Mick. Before he walked in, I wasn't horny or even considering anything sexual. In fact, I going to tell him it was a one-time thing and it wouldn't happen again. Then in he came, talked vulgar, embarrassed me in front of a colleague, and treated me like shit. My mental reaction was disgust. My physical reaction was to become super horny and want him. I can't explain it.

Mick ordered more drinks and I told him that I really should go. He just looked at me.

"You'll stay if I want you to stay," he asserted. It wasn't a question but a statement. I tried to salvage some dignity.

"Well I guess I could stay for one more."

Mick put his arm around me and kissed me on the cheek. "Good girl," he said. He made me feel wonderful then he dashed my feeling by turning to Rocky and saying, "See, she'll do anything I want." I remained quiet. Rocky just shook his head, almost in disbelief.

Mick appeared to be showing off for his friend at my expense. To demonstrate his authority over me, he said "Work's over honey, loosen up." He reached over and unbuttoned the top button on my blouse. I didn't do anything and he opened another. Part of my bra was showing and I still just sat there. Rocky was again shaking his head in disbelief.

At that point a guy came over to our table. He knew Mick and Rocky. They talked and ignored me. They were talking about upcoming college football games. I again told Mick I had to go. He interrupted his conversation only long enough to tell me to be at his house Saturday morning early. He said he would leave the door unlocked and added, "You already know where my bedroom is." I didn't answer either way; I just got up and left.

It was the Saturday before Thanksgiving. I got up at 7:00 am and dressed in jeans and a pull over sweater. Dan was curious about where I was going. I didn't want to tell him then because I wanted to avoid the many questions that would result. I told him I was going shopping. Later I told him the truth.

I arrived at Mick's house a little before 8:00. True to his word, the door was open. I went inside. I didn't know where the light switches were so stumbled through the dark house to his bedroom. I sat on his bed and shook him to wake him. He smiled and said he was pleased to see me. He also said that he knew I would be there.

Knowing I was there again to give myself sexually to Mick was still a little unsettling for me. On the other hand, Mick was as relaxed as could be. He reached up with one hand to feel my breast. When he discovered I wasn't wearing a bra, he asked if I left it home just for him. I told him no. For some reason he seemed upset with that answer and let go of my boob.

Mick rolled over and told me to "put some coffee on."

"I don't know where anything is," I told him.

"You'll find it."

I stood up and Mick told me to wait. He told me to take my sweater off first.

"Why?" I asked.

"There's something I find sexy about a woman, topless, in the kitchen."

I took the sweater off, folded it, and put it on his dresser. Mick never even looked.

I went back downstairs in the dark and fumbled around until I found a light switch. His coffee pot was on the counter and I looked through cupboards until I found the coffee. It felt stranger making coffee for him then it did being naked from the waist up. I expected him to come down to the kitchen but he didn't. I sat there until the coffee was done, getting hornier by the minute. I went back upstairs to find Mick again asleep. I woke him again, this time by feeling his cock.

Mick pushed my hand away and told me he needed a shower. He stood up naked.

"Give it a little kiss first," Mick said, indicating his morning erection. I did and it was more than one kiss. He pushed me away and headed toward the bathroom. He told me to go on down and he would be down in a minute.

I waited in the kitchen and Mick came down several minutes later wearing a bathrobe.

"I thought you didn't wear clothes around the house," I chided.

"I do when I'm expecting company."

That statement took me by surprise. He had invited me there and even said that he knew I was coming and still had someone else coming?

"WHO?" I demanded to know.

"Just Rocky."

"What is it with you and Rocky?" I asked peevishly.

He said that they were just friends who had a lot of the same interests. He went on to say that they both liked racket ball and played together just about every Saturday morning.

"But you knew I would be here this morning," I whined.

He smiled and shrugged. I was a bit miffed that he never changed his plans knowing I was going to be there. Having extra marital sex was a huge thing in my life but for him, it seemed that it wasn't even worth changing his plans for.

"And you didn't change you plans?" I asked, saying what I was thinking.

"I didn't change my plans because I didn't have to," Mick told me. "I knew I could do you and still play racket ball."

I was furious but still poured his coffee for him. I had thoughts of pouring it in his lap and walking out. It was then that I remembered my sweater was on his dresser.

"If Rocky is going to be here, I need to put my sweater back on," I said. "In fact I shouldn't even be here." I headed out of the kitchen.

"Stop being such a bitch and leave the sweater off," Mick told me. I stopped but before I could say anything he told me that I could go if I wanted to and he "wouldn't give a shit" either way. Then he said that if I wanted to act like a "cunt," he would rather I go. He said that he knew I wanted to be there or I wouldn't have come in the first place.

I just stood there listening while Mick went on. He said that the night I was there, I couldn't get enough of his cock. I blushed knowing how true that was. He said I was desperate for a "good fucking." He said that by fucking me he was doing me a favor because I was too much of a stuck up, snobby bitch to get fucked on my own. I started to say that I wasn't like that but before I could get the second word out, Mick stopped me.

"Not one word from you, CUNT," he said angrily. "Either get your ass over here or get the fuck out".

I felt like I was a little girl who had just done something wrong and had gotten reprimanded by her father. Tears were in my eyes as I walked back to the kitchen table where Mick sat.

"I still ought to just throw you out and let the whole neighborhood see your little tits," Mick said maintaining his angry look. "Being the slut you are, that would probably just turn you on." He asked me if I liked having people see my "tits."

"No," I said softly.

"You're a lying cunt too," he spat out. "I think it's time I paddled your ass."

I could tell that he was deadly serious.

"No Mick," I pleaded a bit frightened.

"Shut the fuck up and drop my jeans!"

"No Mick, please," I begged.

"DO IT NOW!" he yelled scaring me.

The tears were going down my cheeks as I started unfastening my belt. I had never been spanked before in my life and didn't know what to expect. After opening my zipper, I wailed in desperation, "But Rocky is supposed to be here."

"I don't give a shit about Rocky," Mick answered. "Now DROP EM." I pushed my jeans over my hips and let them fall to my ankles.

"Panties too," he said. I pushed them down to my jeans. Mick pushed his chair out from the table and told me to bend over his lap.

"No Mick," I tried to plead one more time.

"DO IT!!" he yelled loudly.

I lowered myself over his lap. He started rubbing my butt and said in a much calmer tone, "You do have a pretty ass." Then without warning his hand cracked hard across my butt cheeks. It really stung and I yelled. Then he did it again. That one even hurt more. I tried raising my hands to protect myself but he shoved them away and smacked me harder. After two more I was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Will you start listening now?" Mick asked. I was crying so hard that I had a hard time answering. I finally got out a "yes". Mick smacked me hard again.

Through my tears I said, "Please, mo more." He slapped me even as I tried to reason with him.

"We're not done yet bitch," Mick told me and slapped my rear again. "You've need this for a long time. If your husband had done this years ago maybe you wouldn't be the bitch you are today. You are a bitch aren't you?"

"Yes," I answered, "no more." He slapped my rear again.

"Say it," he ordered.

"I am a bitch," I said.

"And you're a stuck up cunt."

"I'm a stuck up cunt," I told him.

You're a slut too."

I answered, "I'm a slut."

"You love cock,"

"Yes, I love cock."

"You want my cock don't you slut?"

"I'm a slut for your cock," I said.

He slapped me hard again bringing more tears. I was surprised because I had said what he wanted to hear and still got it. He said it was because it sounded like I wasn't sincere. Mick continued the questioning by asking, "Do you like to suck cock"?

"I love to suck cock," I answered.

"Do you want to suck my cock now"?

"Yes."

"Will you suck it in front of Rocky?" I hesitated and that brought another smack on my butt. He asked again and I quickly said "OK". He made to say it.

"I'll suck your cock in front of Rocky," I said.

"Tell me you'll suck me any time or place, in front of whoever I choose."

"I'll suck you off any time you want Mick. Anywhere you want. I'll do it in front of anyone you say."

Then I had to tell him that he could fuck me anyplace or anytime he wanted. He wanted me to say that I would only "fuck" him and no one else, not even my husband. I wouldn't do that and got two more hard slaps on the butt before he conceded that I could do it with my husband.

1...345678