A Difficult Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like taking it in the ass bitch?" I quickly said no. That brought, "Do you want me fucking you in the ass?" I hesitated but when his hand rose from my rear, I quickly said yes. He said that was good and since he had to share my "pussy" he wanted my "ass" to be exclusive to him. I said it would be.

With me still over his knees, he went into a little speech about how from now on he owned me and I would do anything he wanted. I agreed. He gave a few hypothetical situations. One was, if we were in church and he wanted me to rub his cock, would I? I told him yes. Another was, if we were at BJ's and he wanted me to unbutton my blouse and there were 5 guys sitting with us. I said I'd unbutton it. The big one was, what if he wanted me to be a nude waitress for the guys at his Super Bowl party at his house?

"You wouldn't," I gasped. That brought another smack. Only then did I say I would.

Mick smacked me hard one last time, for me to remember, and pushed me off his lap and on to the floor. Then he told me to get up. I stood and reached down to pull my jeans up.

"Leave them," he said, "and get me another cup of coffee." It was awkward moving around with my pants around my ankles but I managed. After I got his coffee and replaced the pot, he told me I could pull my jeans back up.

"You can suck my cock now," he said as he took a sip of coffee. He didn't know it but I had been longing to hear that. I dropped in front of him and he was already very hard. While I was doing him and loving it as much as he was, he placed his coffee on top of my head. A little spilled into my hair. Mick laughed and said, "I guess it only works with beer cans."

It didn't last long enough for me but then again, I was over anxious and he wasn't holding back. When he was ready to cum he told me not to swallow and to hold it in my mouth. I did.

After he finished, he asked me to open my mouth so he could see it. I did. Then he told me he wanted to see his cum running out of the corners of my mouth. That was hard to do. I had to push it out one corner at a time. It was dripping off both sides of my chin when he finally said I could swallow the rest. He told me not to wipe it off of my face.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"Rocky is due any minute," he reminded me, "and that is just the way I want him to see you. With everything else, I had nearly forgotten about Rocky.

Mick told me that he was going up to get dressed and said I should let Rocky in when he got there. I knew better but asked anyway if I could put my sweater back on. He said no but then stopped and said he'd leave me some modesty. He walked over to a drawer and fished around till he found a full apron. It didn't cover much of my breasts but it was better than nothing.

While I was alone, I walked into the downstairs bathroom to look at myself. The apron did little to cover anything and my face was a mess. The crying had done a number on my eye make-up and it was very obvious that it was cum streaming from the corners of my mouth. Since Mick wanted the cum to stay, I thought I would at least try to fix my make-up. I was walking out to get my purse when there was a knock on the back door. I took a deep breath and went to let Rocky in.

Rocky looked at me puzzled at first and said, "We seem to be running into each other a lot recently". Then he asked if I had been crying. I hung my head and said a little. Then he asked with a grin, "Did you blow Mick for breakfast because that sure looks like cum was running out of your mouth?" I told him that was none of his business and turned away only to give him an unintentional and unobstructed side view if my bare breasts. He was quick to comment, "Nice tits."

It was then that Mick re-entered the room. He told Rocky that they had to hurry because they were late. He turned to me and said, "I'd kiss you goodbye babe but it would be like sucking my own dick," and laughed. He turned to Rocky and said "That could have been your cum running out of her mouth if you were earlier." As they were headed out the door, Mick said that I could stay if I wanted but he would be gone all morning.

I cleaned up and fixed my make-up. I took off the apron, folded it and put it back in the drawer. Topless, I cleaned up Mick's kitchen. Upstairs, I cleaned Mick's shower and bathroom.

What am I doing? I asked myself. I hate housekeeping so why was I doing it at someone else's place? Something in me wanted Mick to know that I'd cleaned for him, straightened up for him, hoped I'd put a smile on his face as he thought of me making his home nicer. Who was I kidding? He'd probably never even notice. Still, I did it anyway. I put my sweater back on before doing what I had told my husband. I went shopping.

I bought Dan a couple of shirts and picked out three pairs of thong underwear for myself. When I got home, I gave my husband his presents.

"Very nice," he said examining them. "What else did you get?" he asked, nodding to the not-yet-empty bag.

"Just some things for me."

"Let's see," he persisted.

"Just some panties," I said, reaching into the bag and partially exposing the filmy fabric. "See."

"Not really, " Dan answered with a smile. "I want to see them. You know I love panties."

I really didn't want to show him too much because he knows I don't like wearing thongs and resisted doing so even though he often asked. I didn't want him to think I'd do something for Mick that I'd refused him. Unfortunately I had no way of avoiding his direct request. I handed Dan my new panties.

"Thongs?" he asked. "I thought you hated wearing those."

I couldn't think of anything to say so I just shrugged...and blushed.

"What's really going on, Ellen?"

I told him about going to Mick's earlier and giving him a blowjob. I told Dan I stripped for Mick but didn't say when I did the strip tease. Dan assumed it had been that morning. I didn't say anything about the cell phone pictures.

"I take it Mick didn't like your 'granny' panties," Dan teased. He knows I don't like my bikini bottoms called that, and usually says it after I've refused to put on a thong.

"You always say good boys should get what they want," I told my husband with a half smile.

"So Mick was good?"

"Very," I answered, slowly sliding my tongue along my upper lip. I glanced at the front of Dan's pants and saw the beginnings of an erection. Perfect, I thought.

I could feel my butt still stinging even as I gave Dan his blowjob. Since I had never been spanked before it felt weird.

I didn't see Mick until Monday at work. Again, he ignored me and that was fine. Tuesday was also pretty much a normal day with very little interaction with Mick. Rocky did ask me if I was going to have a drink with Mick and him at BJ's. I ignored him. Rocky may be Mick's friend but I still think he is a jerk. I went straight home after work.

The Wednesday before Thanksgiving many of us usually take a half-day's vacation. The only important thing on my calendar was a coaching session with Mick. Since I didn't expect see him again until after the holidays, I decided to tease him a little by wearing my skirt a little shorter and show him my legs while we talked.

The skirt hit me above mid thigh and I got a couple of wolf whistles as I walked to my office. I knew the guys were just teasing me but I was embarrassed anyway. I realized that people who saw me in that skirt then saw Mick in my office would jump to the, in this case true, conclusion that I had worn it for his benefit. I didn't want to fuel the gossip mill too much so I hid in my office behind my desk.

The disappointing thing is that I needn't have bothered. When Mick didn't show up for our appointment, I called his extension. I was informed that he'd taken the whole day off!

I'd switched off my cell phone before the scheduled meeting with Mick and forgot to turn it back on. When I finally checked it in my car, there were two calls from Mick and a text message. The entire message was "my house."

I drove to Mick's and was surprised to see several cars parked in the area. One was Rocky's, but I didn't recognize the others. I was hoping the cars were people visiting Mick's neighbors. I had to park a couple houses down. I knocked on the door and a guy I didn't know opened it. He looked at my skirt and said, "WOW! You must be Ellen." I blushed and followed him in to where the mini bar was set up in the kitchen. There were a total of five guys there including Mick. I was introduced around but don't remember their names. The three I didn't know were friends of Mick and Rocky from the fitness club where they played racket ball.

Mick grabbed me almost as soon as I entered his living room. He hugged me tightly then maneuvered me into a kiss even though I resisted. I was embarrassed to have three strangers and Rocky staring while Mick kissed me passionately. That didn't stop me from responding with even more heat, though.

There were a few whistles and catcalls from the guys that embarrassed me even more. I wasn't comfortable being the entertainment for a group of twenty somethngs. Mick's hands were on my ass and they could see him squeezing my buttocks as he paraded his tongue around my mouth. I was really hot and pressed my pussy tight against his hard cock even though my brain told me not to. I really can't explain the affect Mick has on me.

Mick was pulling his hands up and what there was of my skirt went with them. It wouldn't take long before my stocking tops and thighs above them would be visible. "More...more...more," the guys chanted. I tugged at the hem of my skirt trying to retain my modesty.

"No, Mick," I said, pulling sharply away. Thankfully he laughed it off.

"The guys have a bet about what color underwear you're wearing," Mick told me by way of explanation.

"Really?" I asked, trying to conceal my shock. "Who bet what?"

"Ben thinks white, Derrick picked pink, Aaron has blue."

"I bet you weren't wearing any," Rocky chimed in.

"They're black," I announced to everyone while glaring at Rocky.

"Whoa!" exclaimed Rocky leeringly, "Mick said you only wear black when you want sex!"

"Thanks for sharing that," I growled at Mick. I knew I was blushing and that just made me madder.

"Don't be mad," Mick said, putting his arm around me, changing the subject.

"That blouse makes you look a little too up tight." With that he opened the top button on my blouse. Then he stepped back as if to admire his work and said, "Maybe another."

That left the only closed buttons below my breasts. The middle of my bra was showing. He reached for another button and I stopped him saying, "I think that's enough." Mick brushed it off saying, "Maybe you're right", then turned to say something about football to one of the guys. What was very embarrassing was that everyone had quietly watched him open my blouse.

Mick's friends were nice. Except for me, everyone in the room was under thirty. I even got some compliments. I didn't mind those at all. I went to the kitchen to get Mick a beer and a diet Dr. Pepper for myself and overheard two of them talking.

"Can believe how pretty Mick's girlfriend is?" asked one. It made me shiver excitedly hearing myself referred to as Mick's girlfriend.

"Can you believe her legs?" asked the other. "Anytime she wants to wrap them around me she won't have to ask twice.

"She can wrap them around my head right now!"

The TV was on ESPN and the guys were talking sports. This was clearly a guys' get together and I was wondering what I was even doing there until Mick called to me.

"Ellen, get us another beer." That upset me but I did it anyway.

"You're the prettiest waitress I've had in a while," one guy told me. I knew he meant nothing by it but I snapped at him anyway.

"I'm not your waitress!" I said so loudly everyone looked at me. Mick walked over and put his arm around me.

"You don't mind being my waitress do you babe." I felt bad about lashing out at the guy.

"I guess not," I told him with everyone was listening. Then the jerk Rocky jumped into the conversation.

"A topless waitress would be nice." I glared at him.

"I don't think so," I said through gritted teeth.

I really don't think Mick had any intention of exposing me any more than he already had. It was Rocky who was stirring things. Mick put his arm around me and half whispered in my ear, "I think that would be nice too." He reached to the remaining closed buttons on my blouse and started opening them. I didn't move but looked at him with beseeching eyes.

"No Mick," I whispered. My blouse was now open to the waist and my bra cups fully exposed.

"That's enough for now," Mick smiled. "I think you look sexy just the way you are." Despite my discomfort, his words made me quiver.

Mick and I sat down next to each other. I did my best to keep my blouse closed but he kept pulling it open. Nothing was mentioned about it being open. I didn't have to play waitress anymore because the guys were getting their own. About an hour later, Mick got up to use the bathroom.

"Come help me with my zipper," he said helping me to my feet.

"MICK!!" I exclaimed more because he said it in front of everyone than what he said. He pulled me along to the bathroom with him.

"Are you uncomfortable?" he asked on the way.

"Very," I answered.

"Well it was Rocky's idea," he laughed. "He's got a thing for you babe."

"I don't care; I still didn't like him."

"He knows that too."

We got to the bathroom and Mick gave me a long sensuous kiss. It was very nice. He broke it off and said that he almost forgot why he came there to the bathroom.

"Another kiss like that and I'll be pissing on the walls," he told me. His crude flattery made me feel very special.

"Unzip me," he said.

"WHAT?" I had no idea he had been serious.

"That's why I drug you here," he laughed. Once I got over my surprise, I eagerly unzipped him and, without prompting, reached into his trousers and took it out for him. He was about half hard but still flexible enough to do what he came for. I wanted to go down on him right there but knew he really had to pee and I'm not into water sports.

I stood outside the bathroom while Mick relieved himself. When he came out, we had another long kiss. Mick opened the front snap of my bra and felt my breasts while we kissed. For the first time that day I was getting very turned on. We kissed for several minutes with Mick not only feeling my breasts but also rubbing up my skirt between my legs

"Would you like to go back topless for my friends?" Mick asked as he was pulling my blouse out of my slacks.

"For you but not for them," I answered.

He flipped my blouse and bra straps off of my shoulders. My hands were busy rubbing him through his trousers. We kissed again,

"Would you go back in topless for me?"

"Yes, if you really want that," I answered.

With my blouse and bra straps around my elbows, Mick opened the belt on my skirt and asked, "How about bottomless too?" I hesitated.

"I don't know," I told him. He opened the clasp on my skirt and kissed me again. Then he grabbed the tab on my zipper and slowly began pulling it down.

"Well, would you?" he persisted.

"Would that make you happy?"

"Yes."

"Then I would."

Mick stepped away from me and said, "Take your clothes off." We couldn't be seen where we were standing but I worried that one of the guys could walk in on us.

"They are going to see you in a minute anyway," he reasoned.

"Is this what you really want?" I asked as I took off my blouse and bra.

"Yes." I dropped my skirt but left my heels on like he'd requested the first time I stripped for him. Mick asked that I take off my stockings so I took off the shoes then the stockings. I left my shoes off.

"Give me those," Mick ordered pointing to the only thing I still wore.

"What for?" I asked.

"The guys all put up fifty dollars for the bet. They want proof of what color your panties are."

"What if I won't give them to you?" I asked.

"I have to pay everyone fifty bucks each."

"So you just thought that you'd have me strip to satisfy your juvenile bet?"

"I didn't think anything in particular. I just knew that at some point you'd give me your panties." Mick's hand was still out and I slipped off my thong and placed it in his palm.

"Now let's rejoin our friends," Mick said, taking my arm.

In my mind I was thinking that I had promised myself not to let him do this to me and here I was letting him do this to me. We walked into the hallway that led to the living room with me getting more nervous with every step. We walked right to the point where if we turned the corner, we were in the room. Mick stopped. He looked at me and said, "Go put your clothes back on."

I didn't need told twice and turned to go. As I was going back, he said, "Leave the blouse open," and almost as an after thought, "and no bra." I went to my clothes and he joined his friends.

After dressing I joined them with no bra and my blouse completely open. I was still covered but barely. I sat down next to Mick tugging at my skirt to keep myself from being exposed. As if I wasn't embarrassed enough, I looked at the coffee table and my panties were laying on it where everyone could see.

Mick looked down and said, "Oops, you forgot to zip me back up. Take care of that for me babe." I was too embarrassed to look at the others; I just zipped him up.

I was deathly uncomfortable sitting in my short skirt without panties. Mick and I sat on the love seat while the other guys sat on the couch or chair opposite us. One slip and I be flashing them for sure. I had my knees and thighs clamped together so tightly I was sure I would be bruised later. As always, though, flexing my thighs together like that was how I masturbate and I became even wetter and more excited.

"Time to pay up, guys," Mick told them, indicating my panties on the low table.

"They're just panties man," Aaron said. "How do we know they're hers?"

"You saw her bra earlier. It was black; it matches the panties. You don't think a woman like this goes to meet a man for sex in mismatched lingerie do you?"

"Mick!!" I screeched involuntarily.

"I don't know that they match," Derrick argued. Clearly the men weren't giving up fifty dollars easily.

"Show them the bra Babe," Mick ordered.

"I will not!" I told him unambiguously. I had let some thing happen to me that I wish I'd had better control of but I drew the line at volunteering in my own humiliation.

"Fine," Mick said calmly. "You can either put the bra on the table with the panties or pay each of them fifty dollars. You also have to give me two hundred I've rightly won. What's it going to be Ellen? Your bra or your money?"

"I don't carry that much cash," I told him. "I'll have to go to the bank."

"You can't bet with IOUs Ellen," Mick told me.

"I didn't bet!!" I yelped.

"You interjected yourself. You're part of it now, like it or not."

I didn't want to argue anymore. My thighs were killing me from holding them together so tightly for so long. "Christ, you're impossible!" I had tucked my bra into the back of my skirt so I reached behind me and pulled it out. I dropped it on the table next to my panties.

Ben picked them up. I watched him as he picked up my most intimate items and handled them. I was completely embarrassed seeing this cute young man examining the underwear I'd picked out that morning to wear for Mick. In addition to discomfiting me, it excited me.

"They match," Ben concluded, "but how do we know she didn't leave them here on another visit.

"I don't leave my underwear in other men's apartments!" I shouted indignantly, somehow more offended at that suggestion than the one that I'd not only been to Mick's place before but had taken off my underwear there.

1...345678