A Difficult Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe they don't trust the Mickster," Mick told me, referring to himself in the third person. "You'll have to show them Babe."

"Show them what?"

"Well, it's obvious you're not wearing a bra," Mick said, pinching a nipple that, with so much going on, had hardened without my knowledge. I winced at the same time I felt an arousing jolt just about everywhere in my body. "That just leaves on thing."

"Mick, no! Please!!" I beseeched knowing it was useless. My heart was racing. I could hear it pounding in my ears.

"Showing them your cunt, Ellen."

Oh god! Oh god!! Oh god!! I wanted to be somewhere else in the worst way, anywhere else. I was going to have to show three strangers, three kids in their twenties my bare, bald pussy. And I was excited beyond belief!!

My face must have been the shade of a red delicious apple. I closed my eyes and I slowly parted my thighs, stopping when my knees were about a foot apart. Surely, all of them had an unobstructed view of my naked vagina.

"Don't be so modest, Babe," Mick told me, pulling my legs obscenely far apart. I opened my eyes and watched the guys stare at my wide-open cunt. I could feel the moist slickness on my labia evaporating in the dry air of the apartment.

"Still," Rocky continued debating, "it doesn't mean those are the panties she was wearing when she walked in here."

"For christ's sakes Rocky!" Mick yelled, picking up my panty and throwing it at him. "Feel them. Knowing how wet she gets, I'm sure they're still soaked." Hearing myself talked about like I wasn't even there made my pussy twitch with unbearable need.

I watched, my legs now spread as wide as they will go, as Rocky stroked his fingers along the gusset of my panties. Mick had pushed my skirt up, my pussy completely exposed, and was stroking my inner thigh. Rocky lifted the panties to his nose and breathed.

"I give up," Rocky said, dropping the panties back on the table. "Obviously somebody was wearing those just a short time ago and I know it wasn't me. I assume it wasn't one of you guys either. That only leaves Mick or her. That's good enough for me." He fished into his wallet, pulled out two twenties and a ten and dropped them onto my panties.

One by one, the guys picked up my panties, felt and sniffed them, and left fifty dollars on the table. I know I should have felt violated but all I felt was incredible arousal.

"She's got a beautiful cunt, doesn't she?" Mick asked the room, bunching my skirt at my waist. I was completely powerless to stop him.

No one responded aloud, mesmerized, like I was, as Mick stroked his fingers up my leg to my pussy. Opening my lips, he stroked briefly before sliding his middle digit onto my clit. I immediately shattered into an uncontrollable climax as intense and as wonderful as the one that shook me is French class all those years ago. I twitched and writhed while staring through half lidded eyes at the hungry looks on the faces of my audience. I had never done anything so lewdly decadent in my life and suddenly it stopped. Mick removed his hand!

"No Mick!" I screamed as my body half-writhed, half-froze. "God damn you, you can't stop now!! Finish me dammit!!"

"You got a hand," Mick told me caustically. "Besides, what will fingering your sloppy hole do for me?"

I wanted to scream out, to protest such unendurable treatment but, physically, I just couldn't. Mick's verbal humiliation only served to enflame my desires further. My cunt demanded my attention and I gave it.

I couldn't stop myself and began pawing my pussy in front of five guys in their early twenties. I closed my eyes, ostrich-like, hoping that if I couldn't see them, they couldn't see my complete degradation. I lost touch with reality for a while. I floated in a cloud consisting of my hand and my cunt.

When I regained full consciousness again, Mick's friends said that they had to go. I think they were a bit uncomfortable with everything that had taken place. That left Mick, Rocky and myself. With only the three of us there, Mick suggested that we go to this place called Mac's. It was a local college hang out that I had never been to before. Mick was sure it would be packed with a lot of young college aged girls.

"If you're going there to look for girls, why do you want me to go along?" I asked Mick.

"In case I don't find any I like," he laughed. I felt humiliated that all I would be that night would be Mick's back up plan.

I really didn't want to go with him while he looked for other women but didn't say that. Instead, I told him that I didn't have time because I needed to get home before my husband. Mick seemed unphased by my remark.

"Well I guess you will miss a good time then."

"Maybe some other time," I said and again looked at my underwear intermixed with two hundred dollars on the table. "Can I have those back now?" I asked, reaching for them.

"Leave them," Mick said, lightly slapping my hand away.

"OK," I said, pulling my hand back.

Rocky said that since they were leaving he'd better piss first. He started for the bathroom and then stopped. He looked at me and said, "I need to be unzipped first."

"Right," I said and turned toward Mick.

"Well, unzip him," Mick said to my surprise.

"I'm certainly not going to do it." I quickly said. "Mick?" I asked when there was no confirmation from him.

"Just do it." Mick told me. I walked over and unzipped Rocky.

"Aren't you going to take it out?" Rocky asked. This time, Mick did come to my rescue.

"Don't push your luck buddy." Rocky shrugged and walked away.

"Why did you want me to do that?" I asked Mick when Rocky was gone.

"He's my friend," Mick answered. "He's completely hot for you. I wanted to give him a little thrill. You didn't mind, did you?" I didn't answer.

"I could use a blow job," Mick said out of nowhere. "Something to take the edge off before I go out. Would you mind?" he asked reclining on the couch like my answer was a foregone conclusion.

"What about Rocky?" I asked as I knelt on the floor next to Mick.

"He'll just have to watch and wait. That is, unless you want to blow him too."

"Just you Mick," I answered, opening his pants. "You have such a pretty cock," I told him when I had it in my hand. "I really love it." I kissed Mick's prick along its length while he watched me.

"I adore your big dick, Mick," I told him as I began licking it. "I'll blow you anytime you want. Just call me and I'll be come right over to suck you off. You know that, don't you."

"Yeah Babe, I know it."

My head was bobbing up and down when Rocky again joined us. Mick was lying on the couch and I was kneeling on the floor. Even though Rocky was there, I was enjoying it. It's more difficult working from the side but still a wonderful experience.

"What's this?" Rocky asked upon re-entering the room.

"I'm getting a blow job, you idiot," Mick mocked him. "What does it look like?"

"Can I be next?" Rocky asked quickly.

"Maybe," Mick told him. I stopped for a second and looked at Mick. Then Mick added "Maybe some other time." I wasn't happy with that answer either but at least I knew it wouldn't happen on that day.

I was doing my best with my hand and mouth to pleasure Mick. I wasn't rushing it because I was enjoying it too much but I did need to get home. Mick was talking to Rocky the entire time telling him how good it felt and what a great "cock sucker" I was.

Right before he started to cum, he told me to "suck it all down" because he didn't want any dripping on his clothes. He didn't want to have to change. He didn't know it but he really didn't have to tell me that. I was looking forward to it.

Then he started filling my mouth. I pulled back so only the head was actually in my mouth when the cum started. That way I could taste it and feel it's texture before swallowing. There is nothing the same as cum on your tongue. Take my word for it.

As Mick's flow subsided, he again needed to pull my head off of him as I desperately tried to suck every sperm cell from his body. The smaller the spurt, the more passionately I sucked as if my desire could convince his testicles to produce more. I continued to lick the few remaining beads that appeared at the tip, enjoying my ability to make Mick convulse from post-orgasm hypersensitivity.

Rocky seemed impressed and said almost in amazement, "I can't believe the bitch swallows." As I stood up I glared at him and said, "I'm not a bitch." Rocky said "Maybe not but you sure as hell swallow." I didn't respond.

Mick stood up and as he was fixing his pants he told Rocky that they could go now. Then he patted me on top of my head and said "Good girl." I felt like a dog that had just done a trick for him. As he was walking out of the room he said that I could stay if I wanted. Then he kissed me on the forehead and said, "I might even fuck you later if you're lucky." I told him that I couldn't stay this time and they went out the door leaving me alone.

I fixed the buttons on my blouse and put on my sweater. I had thoughts about taking my bra and panties from the table but left them.

At home, Dan noticed I wasn't wearing a bra. I told him about the blowjob but little else. I never mentioned about anyone else being there. He asked me a few questions about sucking Mick off and I answered in ways I knew would arouse him.

I was extremely horny because, for the first time, I hadn't cum with Mick. I was so caught up in his pleasure I completely forgot about my own. Now I would use Dan for my climax as Mick used me for his.

I invited Dan into his favorite position but not usually mine. I lay on the floor on my back, hands at my sides. Dan placed a pillow under my head so he could fuck me like my mouth was a cunt. I was so wet I asked him to get a towel and place it on the floor between my legs so I wouldn't ruin our carpet with my juices. Dan knelt on all fours over my face with his knees on either side of my head.

Dan's ability to climax had slowed considerably from when we first married so I paced myself for a good long face fucking. I began inducing gentle rolling pulses of pleasure as soon as my husband's cock entered my mouth. Because of my preferred method of sexual release, I'd never developed much ability to talk during sex.

Dan had learned to talk for both of us and I loved hearing him describe me in filthy, lurid detail. In a strange way it was romantic. He called me a slut, a cock slut, a cum slut and each time he told me he loved me being a slut. He called me beautiful, a beautiful cocksucker, a beautiful piece of ass and each time he told me he loved that I was those things. He said I was a cunt, a hot cunt, a mouth cunt, a cunt mouth, a dick-loving cunt and that he adored his cunt wife.

With Dan I was cumming over and over. I formed my mouth into a soft, hot, slippery hole for him to fuck. I could easily take all of him and delighted when he bottomed out. The feel of his silky, kinky pubic hairs surrounding my nose and tickling my lips and his full balls resting on my chin drove me farther and farther along a path that would end in a powerful, explosive orgasm that would leave me powerless and disoriented in its aftermath. The sort of wrenching, convulsing fit that required hours of sleep from which to recover.

Dan finally triggered it.

"Here it cums you hot little mouth fuck!" he told me. "Oh yeah, you sweet, walking blowjob, are you ready? I'm going to drain my balls down your throat!!! Cum for me my little cum slut. Cum for me while I fuck my load into your hot fucking mouth!!"

I was ready all right. I was soooo fucking ready! I reached my hands up, cupping his buttocks, dictating the tempo as he rode his dick in and out of my mouth. Just as his semen began to splash onto my tongue, I began to writhe and spasm on the floor. My arms and legs flailed wildly as waves of pleasure crashed against my labia, my rock-hard nipples, and especially my clitoris.

I thrashed like a wild animal trying to dislodge an unwanted rider and Dan rode my mouth like a rodeo champion. All too quickly, his cum was in my tummy and he was panting above me like an exhausted sprinter. He rolled off and lay next to me on his back.

Embarrassingly, I had thought of Mick the entire time. Now as I descended from the greatest pleasure I knew, images of Mick's cock danced in my brain. Little jolts of pleasure shook my body like I had the hiccups.

Once I had a lover named Andy. All we did was cunnilingus. He'd come over, eat me out, and leave. I don't even like getting oral sex that much but I loved that he could be so dedicated to me. His commitment to my pleasure was what excited me.

I began making him beg to lick me. I'd push him away telling him he was doing it wrong. I'd stand him up for dates then tell him it was because I was giving someone a blowjob and preferred that to having him eat me. I'd tell him about blowing other guys while he ate my pussy. I'd tell Andy how I'd orgasm when they shot their cum in my mouth then withhold my climax from him.

I wanted to see how far he'd let me push him. More than that, I wanted to see how far I would go. Eventually I had to break it off. The last straw came when I called another guy while Andy was eating me. I asked if I could come over and suck him off. Andy, of course, heard everything. Then I told Andy I had more fun things to do and pushed him away. I became upset with myself after that. I just couldn't be that cruel to anyone.

Now I was facing the same dilemma but from the other side. I had reached the point where I was pleasuring Mick without climaxing myself. How much more would I accept before reaching my limit? Did I even have limits with him? How much more would Mick demand of me? Did he have limits to what he'd demand?

I went over little scenarios in my mind. Would I let him spank me again? Or fuck me in the ass? Probably. What if he wants me to strip for his friends or asks me to have sex with them? What if he pursues having me as a topless waitress as his Super Bowl party? Dan and I always hold or go to a Super Bowl party together. How would I explain to my husband I preferred to be with another man that day and what I'd be doing for him? Those are questions I don't have answers to.

Epilogue: It happened. Mick crossed one of those boundaries I was concerned about.

It was Saturday morning and I had taken my car to the dealer's to get serviced. It was taking longer than I'd planned and my mind drifted to thoughts of Mick, making me hot. When I was sure he'd be back from playing racket ball with Rocky, I called.

"Talk to me," he said like he always did.

"Interested in a nice blowjob?" I asked. Our relationship had degenerated into me calling him to offer oral relief.

"No," he said stunning me. "But I'll bet you are."

"I'll be really, really good," I promised.

"Today's not a good day for me," he told me.

"Please, Mick," I begged sounding just like my old friend Andy.

"I told you, I'm pressed for time. I'm just about to head out."

"I'll be quick, I swear. I need your cum, baby." I'd never used a term of endearment like that with any of my lovers. Mick softened.

"Get right over here," he ordered.

"Are you going to wait?" I asked.

"For half an hour, you'd better damn well hurry."

My car still wasn't finished and I started yelling at the service manager. "You're piss poor service is fucking up my entire morning," I yelled. The entire waiting room heard me. My desperation for Mick had me doing things I'd never think of doing otherwise.

Twenty minutes later I was speeding toward Mick's condo. I knew I was going to be late and grabbed my cell phone to call and plead with him to wait a few more minutes. He called me first.

"Hi, Mick," I said cheerfully, "I'm on my way."

"I won't be there," he said and my heart sank. "Can't be helped. I told you I had a lunch date."

A date? He hadn't said anything a date.

"With who?" I asked trying to choke back tears of disappointment.

"You don't know her," he told me. I knew I shouldn't be jealous but I was.

"Don't worry," he said as if trying to comfort me, "I got you covered for that cum you're jonesing for. Rocky volunteered to fill in for me so you won't have to go without."

"No fucking way," I told Mick using language I almost never use for the second time in an hour.

"He's waiting at my apartment," Mick told me. "I said you'd do him."

"But Mick..." I started to protest.

"Just do it, Ellen," he said gruffly and hung up.

I slowed down to give myself a chance to think about blowing a guy I detest because another guy I can't resist wanted me to. It was so hideously kinky I began to get excited. I thought back to why I didn't get along with Rocky in the first place.

I'd hired Rocky as a consulting manager. He was young but with excellent credentials. He wasn't ugly or anything. In fact, he was ruggedly handsome. He soon built a reputation as a skirt chaser. That was the first thing that put me off about him.

In truth, it was more the other way around, more like the women pursued him. The rumor was he was very well hung and the women openly talked among themselves about what it might be like to fuck him. Even I wasn't immune, but he never seemed to hit on me so I ignored him.

I discovered the truth to the rumors one morning when Ann hobbled into my office.

"Are you hurt?" I asked with genuine concern.

"Not exactly," she said wincing as she sat down.

"What then?"

"Rocky fucked me last night."

"And?" I asked.

Ann held her hands about a foot apart and a pained smile formed on her lips.

"Really big, huh?"

"Oh yeah! And he knows what to do with it too. Can I sit here all day? I don't think I can walk."

I was angry that Rocky had picked Ann before me. By the time he made a pass at me I'd worked myself into such a lather I slapped his face. It was downhill from there. Every time I heard about him nailing another woman at work or how big his dick was, I hated him more.

As I thought things through, it occurred to me that perhaps I started seeing Mick because I knew he was friends with Rocky. Perhaps I wanted to throw it in Rocky's face that Mick could have me and he couldn't.

I drove to Mick's condo and knocked on the back door. Rocky let me in. I was more humiliated now than I'd ever been with Mick. This man I despised knew I was there to suck his dick. I couldn't believe how excited I was.

"Hi Ellen," he leered. "Mick said you wanted some breakfast."

"Knock it off Rocky," I told him. "You're not Mick. Let's get this over with."

"Let me see your tits first," he ordered unceremoniously. I gave a deep, annoyed sigh.

"OK," I shrugged, "then I want your dick out or I'll leave." I pulled the knit shirt over my head. I wasn't wearing a bra. I knew my nipples were poking out.

"You've got a sweet pair, Ellen," he told me.

I sank to my knees before he got any ideas about playing with them. He was wearing gym shorts and I started tugging them down. Rocky wore a jock strap and it bulged obscenely. Surely he was partially hard I told myself. I stared at the taut material concealing his groin as he kicked his shorts aside.

"You've been wanting to show me that for three years," I said, staring up at him, "so show me."

Rocky hooked his thumb into his waistband and flipped it down. His enormous, flaccid cock and balls came tumbling out. I gasped and he chuckled like I was sure he did with every woman who found his dimensions so startling.

I could think of few cocks hard that equaled Rocky soft. I reached out and touched it. Rocky did something to make it jump and I yanked my hand away.

"It's not going to bite you," he laughed. "It might choke you though."

Rocky's arrogant attitude was having the same affect on me that Mick's had. I got hotter and wetter. I started stroking him, wanting to see how it changed as it got hard. I was fascinated as I watched it grow. I put a second hand on it and it easily extended beyond my twin fists. I could think of only one other time that I'd used two hands to jerk someone off into my mouth.

1...345678