A Difficult Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to worry that my mouth wasn't going to fit over the fat head. In time, Rocky stopped growing. I was simply amazed and excited. I moved forward and began kissing it lovingly. I wanted him to remember my mouth at least as much as he remembered Ann's cunt.

"Jesus," Rocky said, "you're as big a slut as Mick says." Whereas the use of foul language normally offends me, calling me filthy names at the heights of my passion only further excites me. I eased my mouth over the end of his cock and down the shaft. I managed to engulf almost half before I had to back off.

"Damn you are good with your mouth, Ellen. I can't believe you begged Mick to let you come over so he could cum in your mouth."

I knew I should be humiliated that Rocky knew of my inability to control my filthy needs but it just fueled my ardor even more. I pushed my lips ever farther down his humongous shaft.

"That's it baby," Rocky told me, "suck that dick like the whore you are. Eat me slut. Force me to cum in your slutty, whore's mouth."

I was beyond myself. I began cumming even before Rocky. I started spasming, slamming my mouth against his groin until his cock head finally wedged into my throat and began shooting.

"That's it you fuck slut!!" Rocky shouted as I felt his cock pulsing in my throat. He put his hand behind my head and pushed my mouth all the way onto his dick. His kinky pubes caressed my eager lips.

I had to pull off his prick and gasp for breath before he finished climaxing. He fired several cum volleys along my nose and cheeks before I confined the spurting fountain between my lips again. I got to taste the last few morsels and discovered that Rocky has some of the best tasting semen I'd ever eaten.

I had just had one of the strongest climaxes of my life sucking off someone I loathed. What has happened to me? I was now begging some kid to unload his balls down my throat without any thought of my own pleasure. I didn't care if I had an orgasm or not as long as I pleasured Mick. Would I soon be doing the same thing for Rocky?

One of the reasons I haven't told my husband everything is that I wanted him to be my ace-in-the-hole, my knight-in-shining-armor who would ride to my rescue if I got in too deep. I think it might be time to tell Dan more (would I actually confess everything I've done with Mick?) If I tell it in a certain way, I'm sure Dan will forbid me from seeing Mick again. I can tell Mick that my husband is suspicious and break things off. That, at least is my plan.

1...345678