A Dinner Date

Story Info
It was like having dinner with an angel.
1.5k words
3.82
18k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not believe how nervous I was as I stood outside your door working up the courage to knock, for this was the night that I had been waiting for, the night that I was finally going to get to take you to dinner. Finally my palms sweaty and my mouth dry I knocked on the door then began to fidget (kind of like a pee pee dance) until the eternity elapsed and you finally opened the door. I know that my mouth had to drop open as I gazed at the beauty standing there before me, and the back light with the door frame, framing you, gave it even more of a portrait image of you in the snug fitting red dress, low cut and short skirt but not to a point where it showed you to be anything but a true lady.

As you smiled at me, I reached out and handed you long stem red rose, feeling bad that it in no way could compete with your natural loveliness.

Hand and hand we walked to the car and I opened the door for you I longed to take you in my arms and kiss you, but nerves would not allow it, so instead I turned the radio of the car on as we drove to the restaurant. As the radio played soft music we drove in silence to the restaurant.

When we walked in the restaurant I had the strangest feeling that every man in the place was staring at you and looking at me with envy because I was with you. We followed the matradi to the table and I could see why, as it was difficult for me to keep my hands under control and not reach out and squeeze those soft cuddly butt cheeks as they wiggled and jiggled provocatively before me. When we came to our booth, a corner booth over looking the lake, you slid in and I slid in next to you and we ordered iced tea to drink.

As soon as the waiter left I looked at your lovely face and marveled at how it's beauty was even greater then that of the sunset that we were able to see thru the window. I placed a finger under your chin and gently turned your face and then leaned forward and softly place my lips on yours ... immediately tasting the sweetness and softness that was there. When the waiter came back we had not yet even looked at the menu's, and as we giggled like a couple of teenagers while the meal was decided upon and the waiter once again went about his business.

I placed an arm around your shoulder and pull you tighter to me, my lips begin to kiss the side of your neck and move up your hair line to your ear then suck in your ear lobe and gently bite on it ... then as you turned to me, I kissed your forehead, your eyelids, the tip of your nose, and then finally placed them on your lips. This time my tongue darts out and runs across your lips seeking an opening and once found slide thru them and begin to dance with your tongue. At the same time my other arm goes around you and you turn in the booth slightly so that I can hug you close to me and I feel your soft breasts as they press against me and I let my hand slide around and gently cup one of them ... when all of a sudden ... there is that damn waiter again.

The rest of the meal goes by rather quietly as we periodically kiss but nothing more then that, and then during our coffee they start to play some nice soft dance music. I cannot resist but to take you in my arms as we sway too and fro across the floor oblivious to anything going on around us until we realize that the music as long since stopped and we are still dancing.

At that point we decide it is time to leave ... having made enough of a public spectacle of ourselves.

Once we get back to the house, we stop in the living room, and with the fire place going and the tune to Moon River still in our heads, I take you in my arms and we begin to dance once again. I hold you close to me my hands fall to your soft butt and gently massage your soft cheeks as I pull you tighter to me ... then my hands move up your back and start to pull at the zipper ... you lean your head back and look at me as I pull it slowly downward with that wonderful sweet smile on your face. I place my lips on yours and kiss you very deeply and very passionately as the zipper slides to the bottom of the run. I then move my finger tips inside your dress and let just the tips gently touch you, making small circles on your bare back as I work my way back up your spine then when I reach the top I pull forward on the dress and the sleeves slide off your shoulders and you lower your arms allowing the dress to fall from your arms and you stand there with me holding you and dancing with the front of your dress down and your soft lovely breasts separated from me by only a thin bra. With you close to me, I put my arms around you and begin to unhook the clasps that hold it closed ... and once open it slides off your shoulders and you slide it off as my hands reach up and gently cup them and massage them feeling the nipples begin to stiffen against my palms and my kiss becomes more passionate as my tongue begins to slide in and out or your lips as though it is making love to your mouth.

At this point you break the kiss and look at me and smile and take my hand a lead me off to the bedroom. Once here you slide your dress off and standing there in front of me with nothing on but your panties I realize what God meant when he talked about angels, cause I see one before me.

I move over to you and take you in my arms and begin to kiss you then as my finger tips slide up and down your spine I begin to kiss down and over your shoulders then across the front of your chest and then run my tongue down your cleavage and then suck at your soft breast sucking the stiffened nipple between my lips as my tongue darts back and forth across the tip.

Reluctantly I release the nipple and begin to lick and kiss my way down your soft tummy until I am kneeling before you and I have my tongue in your navel. My hands are on your soft butt gently massaging the cheeks as I kiss the front of your panties and then slide my tongue between your legs feeling the warmth that is there and noticing that your panties are slightly damp. Then I move my tongue along your inner thigh as I hook your panties with my thumb and begin to slide them down. Slowly pulling them lower and lower and as they reach your ankles I assist you in stepping out of them and move my tongue and lips to your soft legs and begin to kiss and lick my way back up, slowly I kiss your soft calfs, then the knees, and then begin to lick and kiss at your soft inner thighs until I have reached the top and I run my tongue along the perimeter of that downy soft bush that hides and protects your honey box.

Then noticing little droplets of moisture on the tips of the hair follicles I flick my tongue at them tasting your sweet nectar. I slide my tongue deeper into that soft bush and find a warm damp slit and let my tongue slide inside you tasting the sweetness that awaits further within and noticing the heat that is coming from you increasing.

Slowly I push my tongue deeper and deeper inside you wanting to find the source of that sweet nectar but instead find your magic love button and begin to stroke it gently with my tongue ... slowly and deliberately I rub it back and forth and then in circles and then faster and harder as my hands grasp your butt and pull you tighter to my face.

Feeling you squirm I push my lips tight against you and begin to suck so as not to allow a single drop of that sweet nectar escape as my tongue continues to work back and forth on your love button.

Then suddenly the is an eruption of fluid from within you, and I suck eagerly as it flows and I feel you spasm around my tongue and I hold you tight my tongue deep with in you still tantalizing your love button and enjoying the flavor of that sweet nectar.

As the spasms subside I lick you clean then stand and take you in my arms once again and kiss you so very deeply and passionately.