A Dinner Date with Daddy

Story Info
Princess goes out with Daddy before he leaves town for work.
2k words
4.31
29.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swishgirl
Swishgirl
25 Followers

"You're being such a brat right now."

Daddy was right.

We were sitting across from each other at one of the nicest restaurants in town. I had my arms crossed against my chest, as I stared down at the empty table.

A waitress soon stopped by our booth, gently lying down a plate of carbonara for him and a steak plate for me.

I smiled at the waitress, happily thanking her for our food. When she was out of earshot, I made sure to scoff over at Daddy, wanting him to hear me.

"I know what you're doing. You only order steak for me when you're about to leave."

He rolled his eyes, completely annoyed. "I'll only be gone for a few days, princess. You know I have to travel sometimes for work."

"What am I supposed to do without you?"

"Did you want me to hire a babysitter?" He playfully stuck out his tongue, before taking a sip of his drink. "You'll be fine, princess. I promise."

I let out a loud huff, as I aggressively cut into my steak.

I could hear him laughing as I begrudgingly took a big bite of my dinner into my mouth. "Are you even enjoying it, baby?"

"It's delicious." It was true, too. The food here was always delicious. It didn't mean I was any less pissed off.

A part of me knew that I wasn't being rational. Of course, he had to travel for work. I'd always known that about him.

But another part of me was absolutely devastated. I hated when he had to leave. It was like I could physically feel the seconds passing by when he was gone...

Daddy knew that this was how I processed my complicated, conflicting feelings.

By being the biggest brat in the world.

He was looking over at me now, carefully examining my plate. "Finish your roasted asparagus."

By his tone of voice, I knew that it wasn't a suggestion.

It was a command.

"No." I tried to make my voice sound as stern as possible.

"What was that, princess?" Daddy set down his own utensils, his eyes now boring straight through me.

My heart started racing in my chest.

What was I doing?! Why did I say no?!

The waitress was suddenly back at our table, giving us both a genuine smile. "Is there anything else I can get for you two?"

"Can you take my plate, please? I'm finished with it." I lifted up my steak plate, holding it out towards her. "And what do you have on the dessert menu tonight?"

"Oh! We have an amazing chocolate creme brulee. Would you like to try it, ma'am?"

"Yes, please. Thank you so much." I flashed her a smile of my own, as she walked away from the table.

I looked back over at Daddy...

There was an expression on his face that I couldn't really read...

He soon broke out into a grin, as he took another bite of his food.

"Why are you smiling?" My heart was racing again. I had no idea what he was thinking.

"You haven't ordered for yourself since we've been together, princess. You actually chose to speak to a stranger on your own behalf? You must really be upset about me leaving this time."

"I'm upset about you leaving every time." I let out a loud sigh, as my arms are crossed, again.

"No. You've never been upset like this..." His words trailed off, as he glanced around the room. Eventually, his eyes came back on me. "Do you love me, princess?"

My heart went from rapidly beating to completely stopping in my chest.

I'd known that I'd been in love with him for a while now, but we never talked about it. I didn't really want to talk about it, either. I was afraid to know how he felt about me...

Or how he didn't feel.

I didn't say a word to him, as I silently looked down at the napkins in the corner, hoping Daddy would quickly forget that he'd just asked me a serious question.

"Hmm." He hummed to himself, as my dessert was brought out to our table.

We didn't say a lot to each other, as we made it back to his apartment.

During the ride over, he hadn't tried to touch me, at all. I figured that he just wasn't in the mood tonight. Maybe my being a total brat had totally turned him off. I shrugged to myself, as I slipped out of my evening gown, now just wearing one of Daddy's old t-shirts with a black lace bra and matching panties underneath.

When I made my way back to the living room, Daddy was quietly sitting on the couch. He was still wearing his nice suit from dinner, except now there was a small glass filled with ice in his hand. I happily walked over towards him, holding out my hand for the glass, wanting to get him something to drink.

"Sit, princess."

I frowned as I sat down beside him, unsure of what was going on. Was he really that mad at me from dinner? Wasn't he used to my bratty ways by now?

"I'm sorry about dinner, Daddy. I know I spoiled the mood." I pouted over towards him, as I moved a bit closer to him on the couch. "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

"Yes. Pull down your panties and spread your legs."

Instinctively, I do as I'm told, quickly pulling down my panties and opening my legs for Daddy.

"Close your eyes, princess."

I follow his instructions, closing my eyes, tight.

All I can hear is the sound of the glass tipping back, as if Daddy's taking a drink...

Soon, I can tell that Daddy is on the floor in front of me, his mouth moving between my legs. As his tongue brushes against my clit, I let out a small moan. He continues licking at my clit, before sucking it into his mouth...

Where it comes in direct contact with the ice on his tongue.

"Ah!" My first response is to pull away, but Daddy holds my thighs in place in front of him. He continues playing with my clit, as shivers run throughout my body.

Ugh...This feels so good...But it's so cold...

The ice moves away from my clit, and I take a deep breath.

Finally.

That was way too intense.

As I feel what's left of the ice being slowly pushed into my pussy, my deep breath turns into a desperate gasp for air.

"Daddy! No!"

"I think it's an appropriate punishment, princess. You lied to me at dinner." He calmly kissed the inside of my thigh, as the ice was still inside of me.

"I didn't...I didn't lie! What did I lie about?!" My voice is frantic, as the cold wakes up every nerve inside of me.

"I asked you if you loved me. And you stayed silent."

"How is that a lie?!"

"Lying by omission, princess. You already know how you feel about me. Either you love me or you don't."

"Are you serious?! You think it's possible that I don't love you?! Obviously, I love you!" It took me a few seconds to realize what I'd just said, as I noticed Daddy's widening grin.

He stood away from the couch, as he slowly slid down his pants and his boxers. His shirt and jacket came off next, as he let everything fall onto the floor.

"Daddy-"

He bent down to press his lips against mine, as he reached over to pull the shirt over my head. He unhooked my bra, too, as he gently kissed my shoulder.

"You won't have to worry about missing me, little one. I'm going to fuck you so hard, you're never going to forget it."

Little One...

I knew when he called me that, there was no turning back. Daddy wanted me and he wanted me right now.

The ice had finally melted inside of me, just in time for Daddy to climb on top of me on the couch, as he moved to push himself inside of my pussy.

His thrusting was relentless, filling me up so forcefully. I barely had time to catch my breath, before he pounded into me again.

"Daddy...Daddy..." The words seemed to echo around the room, as he completely took over my body.

"Yes, baby?" His hand went toward my breast, roughly brushing against my hard and waiting nipple.

It was enough to send me over the edge, as I came on Daddy's cock, my pussy tightening around his shaft and begging him to finish inside of me, too.

After my orgasm, Daddy took a few seconds to slightly move me, so I was lying down on my back against the couch.

I soon felt his mouth on my chest, licking and sucking at one of my nipples while he played with the other between his fingers.

Before I even knew it, I was coming for him again, my body trembling under him as the waves ran through my skin.

"Please, Daddy...Please..." I wasn't sure if I could handle any more of his cock like this, the way he was moving inside of me, filling me up to the very brim...

"What do you need, little one?"

"Come inside of me, Daddy." I whimpered as I felt another thrust.

"No." There was a playful tone in his voice, and I knew that he was mimicking my response during dinner. "You seem to have forgotten that you are mine, little one. It appears that I need to remind you that I own you."

"Daddy, I know you own me-"

"Yes, every single inch of you." He interrupted my words with his own. "I own your tight, little pussy. I own that smart mouth of yours. I own your chest and later I'll remind you that I own your ass, as well." A smile came over his face, as he bent down to roughly kiss me. "And now I own your heart, too."

"Well...what about...uhm...you..." I didn't know how to ask him if he loved me, too. I was suddenly so nervous, afraid that he was going to say that he didn't love me while buried deep inside of my pussy.

How fucking awkward.

"I love you, little one. I love you so much that I can't bear the thought of another man touching you while I'm away. Why do you think I'm fucking you so hard, princess? I want you to be so sore and exhausted, you wouldn't even think about letting another man inside of you." He laughed to himself, as he moved his hands until they were pinning my wrists down against the couch.

"I'd never do that to you, Daddy. I don't want another man touching me, ever. I'm all yours." My words come out sincere, as my legs begin to shake, my body preparing to come for Daddy yet again.

He was soon exploding inside of me, filling me up with his cum. I came, too, at the same time, letting out a loud moan for him. As both of our bodies calmed down, we slowly caught our breath and he gently kissed the side of my neck.

"Fuck. What am I supposed to do without you for three days, princess?"

I shrug, as I let my fingers run along his chest. "Maybe you'll be the one to find somebody else."

"Can't get rid of me that easily, princess." He chuckled, before pressing his lips against mine. "If you're all mine, then I'm all yours, too."

I beamed up at him, before wrapping my arms around his shoulders, pulling him down towards me. We lost ourselves in the passionate kiss that followed, our tongues wildly meeting and our bodies now slick with sweat.

Daddy broke our kiss, and calmly put two fingers into his mouth. I gave him a puzzled look, not sure what was happening...before I felt his hand on my ass, his wet fingers now circling around my asshole.

"I didn't forget about your asparagus rebellion." He smirked down at me, as he gently pushed one of his fingers inside of me. "You're not going to be able to sit down at all for the next few days. I hope it was worth it, little one."

I give him a bright smile and an enthusiastic nod, and he bursts out into a laugh.

"I love you, princess."

"I love you, too, Daddy."

Swishgirl
Swishgirl
25 Followers