A Dinner for Two

Story Info
Wife tries to reignite passion in marriage.
1.3k words
3.67
60.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a couple of weeks later. You are still excited about the Lido and tell me you have gotten wet and hot every time you have thought about. Herby hasn't figured out yet why you are so hot and horny recently, but he is certainly enjoying it. Although he is well aware of your tendency to show off your body, he is still somewhat surprised when he comes home to find you fixing dinner, wearing an apron……and nothing more. You just tell him that you figured your love life was losing something and you decided to perk it up a bit. He just smiles as you put your arms around his neck and kiss him deeply, his hands moving to your ass and giving a pleasant squeeze. You return the favor by reaching between you and caressing his cock through his slacks. "After supper, you get your favorite dessert…me", you tell him throatily. "And I will suck your cock till it is completely dry. You will sleep like a well-fucked man tonight, because that is exactly what you will be. In fact, while we are eating, I just may slip under the table and have a taste of dessert early." He says he needs a shower and goes back to the bedroom. You can hear the shower running and him quietly humming some tune. You smile and turn back to your cooking.

A few minutes later, the food is ready and you are setting the table for the two of you. He comes in quietly and reaches from behind you, his arms around your waist and starts to nuzzle your neck. You can feel his mouth kissing you on the neck and his tongue reaching to your ears. He moves his hands up until they are cupping your breasts and your ass is pulled closer to him. You can feel his cock rising as he slides it between your ass cheeks. You turn around and find that he is wearing a short robe and slippers. "I thought I would dress like you to make things more accessible for you." You give him a quick kiss and tell him the supper is ready and to have a seat.

You sit opposite each other. Your apron strings come loose and your lovely body is revealed even more to his gaze. Of course he is very familiar with it, but it excites him even so. And you notice that his robe has come open as well and you can see more of his bare chest. You get up, supposedly to get some more wine, but walk to the kitchen behind him. When you return, you slip to your knees and crawl under the table with the glass of wine in your hand, being very careful not to spill it. You slide between his legs and gently part them. Oh yes, he has been getting excited. His cock is quickly filling and will be at full staff in a moment. You decide to help by taking hold of his shaft and bringing the wine to the level of his cock. He cannot see what is happening by you sense he is enjoying it as he leans back and spreads his legs even more. You pull his cock down a bit and then dip it into the wine, then start licking the wine from the cock. The sensation of cold followed the warmth of your mouth is fantastic. He comes to a full erection immediately. While your face is impaled on his cock, you move the tablecloth onto the table so that he can see your eyes watching his as you lick and suck on his turgid shaft. His hands move to your head and hold it while his hips begin to move with the rhythm of your face. You like this being fucked in the face and suck even harder, as your head moves faster on his cock. The hard head of his cock is reaching deep into your mouth, even reaching down into your throat. You relish the feel of his cock going deeper on each thrust. Then you pull off.

When you come up from the table, you tell him that was just an appetizer. Yu take him back to the bedroom and have him lie down. Yu spread his legs again and engulf his cock in one swift motion, taking his cock to the very base. There is nothing left outside, but his balls. You are looking up and enjoy the look on his face as he feels the head in your throat, with the tight constriction as it goes down the airway. You pull back and take his balls in your mouth while your hand has a light grip on the shaft. You are sucking on the balls while you gently stroke his cock. "You need some dessert, also," you tell him and straddle his face so that he can taste your cunt. He begins to eagerly lap the juices flowing from your cunt. His mouth takes your clit and sucks gently, then rubs it with his tongue. This really gets you hot and your mouth is covering and going up and down on his cock. He reaches up and slides a finger into your tight hot cunt. Your hips move against him and he is almost smothered by the tightness of you legs around his face. But what a way to go!!

By this time, you are ready to cum, but don't want him to cum yet. He sucks harder and your body stiffens as your mouth moves away from the cock as you feel the flow of the orgasm go through you. Gawd, that feels good. After you have calmed down a bit, you turn around and tell him it is his turn now. Your legs are spread across his waist and you reach down to find his cock. "I want to feel your cock in me. I want to feel it get even harder, then start to throb while I am squeezing it with my cunt. I want to fuck you till you cannot stand it anymore." And your hand guides his cock into your cunt. It slides in easily as wet as you are from your cum. You impale yourself on it till there is nothing left to put inside of you. Then you start milking him. He doesn't have to move yet he can feel his cock getting hotter. It does not take long before you can feel him throbbing, so it is time now to fuck him. Your hips move up and down on his cock, with your eyes glued to his face, your boobs in his face and he is holding them and sucking on those hard nipples while your cunt is bouncing on his cock.

He stiffens and you know he will explode in a moment your cunt moving faster on his cock. When you feel the first jet of his cum, you pull his cock deep into your cunt and start to squeeze him hard. You want all that cum inside of you. When he finally takes a breath from the exertion, you lay down on top of him and tell him you love him. And you really do. With him it is love, with anybody else, it is lust and sex, physical only. You roll off and tell him you need something to drink. He starts to get up and you tell no, you'll get it. One hand slides to your cunt, to catch any dripping from there and your mouth moves to his cock, to clean all his juices and yours from him. You bring your cum filled hand to your mouth and, while looking him in the face, you lick your hands clean of his cum. "Would you like a kiss?" you ask him. He just brings your face to him and you each kiss deeply, tasting the juices of both of you on your tongue. That was good, you both agree.

And that was only the beginning of a night of lust and love.