A Dinner Party Stretches Her...

Story Info
Julie is shocked to see the centre piece at this party.
5.2k words
4.56
59.3k
92

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jspanc
Jspanc
72 Followers

Ron and I had been going out for about a year when we were invited to one of his Clients for a meal.

Ron's business had been steadily growing but reputation and, as word of mouth is everything, a bit of flattery and entertainment wasn't unusual.

"Do I know this client?" I asked Ron as we got ready.

"No he is relatively new but could be worth a packet to us if he comes on board" Ron replied.

"Will I do?" I asked, standing next to him in front of the full length mirror.

Ron was a nice 6' tall, not particularly muscular but with a good physique. He was currently sporting a short stubble which worked well with his short dark brushed back hair.

Smart black trousers and a pale blue shirt, he looked very good.

"Hmmm" he mused, looking me up and down. I posed for him pushing up my wavy blonde hair. I looked good too, I thought. I was nicely slim now with breasts that clearly showed my feminine side but not so large as to be top heavy. I was wearing a knee length green dress and black heels. Not too smart but not too casual either. We were a good looking couple.

We drove out to the client's home on the outskirts of the town. We had declined a taxi partly so that Ron would have an excuse to drive back so as not to have drink foisted upon him.

The house we drew up at was huge with a sweeping gravel driveway at the front. I whistled under my breath.

"You're not wrong, this could be worth loads to you". Ron nodded his agreement.

We were met at the doors by a man who appeared to be a butler or similar.

He took our coats and ushered us into a comfortable room.

"Your guests sir." He announced as he showed us in.

"Welcome, welcome." said a middle aged man, rising from a deep green leather armchair.

"I am Charles." He said, shook Ron's hand and kissed my cheek.

He was slim and casually dressed in slacks and a crisp white shirt. He smelled nice, though I could not place the fragrance. Expensive was what it suggested. He had dark hair which was greying at the temples, but this did not detract from, rather added to a distinguished look.

"You will have a drink.' he said, indicating some wine glasses on the table, already filled. I reached out gratefully sipping from one. His phrasing was slightly odd, more an order than a request. Ron accepted.

"Only this one, I am driving" he said.

Charles nodded understandingly.

"A beautiful home you have here." I said.

"It is rather isn't it." he replied, looking around, almost as if noticing it anew.

"The benefits of a fortunate life on the markets" he smiled to himself.

We talked in generalities for a while as he showed off some of his art works. I peered closer at some small pencil drawings, framed in one corner. They were all of nudes in differing poses but all appeared to be restrained in some way. One, a woman on her knees on a bed, her head bent down with her arms stretched back and wrists bound to her ankles. Another two women bound together head to toe with a naked man whipping their upturned buttocks.

"Interesting." said Charles, unexpectedly close to my ear. I jumped in surprise.

"Er, Yes." I stammererd. "Very, er, unusual."

"And sketched from life." he said before turning away to refill his glass.

From life, I thought, by him? of him? I didn't know if I should pursue that line of thought too far.

The butler returned and announced that dinner was ready.

"Very good Albert." Charles said clapping his hands together. He turned to us.

"We also have an entertainment during our meal. You will enjoy it".

Again, that slightly odd phrasing drew my attention.

He ushered us towards the adjoining door and led us through into a large dining room. Oak panelling surrounding the walls with polished wood on the floor. The table was large and already laid. I involuntarily stopped and gasped as I took in the spectacle in front of us.

There was a centre piece on the table. A naked girl on all fours but leaning down on her forearms. There were straps holding her around her wrists and elbows and also behind her knees and ankles. She seemed about 30 years old, slim with largish breasts.

A large dildo was sticking up from the table and the girls mouth had been forced around it. She had on a full rubber, skin tight mask around her head, slick, black and shiny. There was a hole for her nose and mouth and a metal ring was attached to the top of the head area. This was strapped down to the table, so that this dildo was held in her mouth with no possibility of removal. A small amount of reddish hair showed from under the mask, the only hint of the individual within.

A man I hadn't seen before appeared at the table and placed a large metal box directly behind her. Two metal rods were attached through holes in the box's side, one above one below. Two large dildos were attached to the ends of these. They looked to be black plastic but shaped as if 5 or 6 egg shapes had all been connected together in line. The first egg appeared to be about the size of a ping pong ball with each behind it becoming progressively larger until the last was about the size of a satsuma.

He drizzled an oil down the cleft between her buttocks and massaged this into both her pussy and, using a finger, into her anus, as he he did so she rocked gently against his fingers.

I was shocked. I glanced at Ron but he very gently shook his head as if to indicate not to make a fuss. I wasn't sure I was happy about this but it was his client after all and could be worth a lot, it was also the first time I had ever seen something like this and a little tiny part of my brain was urging me to stay and watch. The man then used two fingers to open her anus further. She was moaning and wriggling against her bonds but she was very clearly held fast.

He then placed the tips of both dildos against each of her holes and when she appeared to relax he slid them forward, the one sliding slowly forward into her anus stretching that little ring of muscle wide before slipping quickly in as it narrowed. She moaned against that phallus in her mouth and I could sympathise, the very thought of that was enough to make me wince. That tight ring of muscle closed around it but still held maybe an inch wide between the two egg shaped bulges. She was now very still in her bonds as if to concentrate on minimising any discomfort. The dildo below slipped in more easily but still caused her pussy lips to widen and close in a repeating rhythm.

Five of these eggs were pushed in gradually until the last splayed both her holes wide. We were standing to one side but also slightly towards her rear so had a completely open view.

The box behind her was slowly maneuvered forward until it was clear that this was as deep as these would be allowed to enter her. The man then cranked a large fly wheel on the side of the box and the rods disappeared back into it whilst drawing the dildos out from her straining holes. At the point where only one egg remained in her he grunted an acknowledgement and lifted a thin bar from the table top directly beneath her stomach and placed it so that she could not move her hips any further forward, trapping her on both these intruders. He then made one final adjustment. On one rod only, he pushed forward until she was fully impaled on it, her pussy held wide on the last and widest part.

It was bizarre, He carried out these duties as if he were merely adjusting a machine, no indication that she was a living, feeling woman crossed his face or altered his slow calm demeanour. He appeared implacable, nothing would alter his given task regardless of her concerns.

There were two strange narrow, clear plastic cups below her chest, approximately 4" wide at their tops. He moved to raise these so that her nipples rested gently inside the rims of each. She couldn't withdraw due to the ring on her hood holding her down. Even when she arched her back away her rebellious breasts just hung down and he calmly raised the beakers until they were just touching the flesh around each nipple. He used a little more oil and circled the rims of these beakers. Julie could not figure out what this odd contrivance was for until the man casually clicked a switch on the table and the woman's nipples were gradually pulled into those glasses, distending under a suction obviously applied at their base. She made a strangled sound as the flesh of her breasts flowed down into those vessels, taking on a weird almost fantastical shape before the suction released and both breasts slid back up and out leaving just the nipples hanging down into the glasses again. The woman was grunting onto the dildo fixed in her mouth. The nipples though were now bigger than before.

The man then activated the box to her rear and both dildos very slowly began to move, one in, one out. So slowly was the motion that the effects were almost mesmerising to those watching.

Her tiny ring was stretched wider and wider. Julie realised that she was holding her breath, her gaze locked on the dildo forcing its way into her tiny hole. Shocked, she thought that it couldn't possibly stretch any wider when, as if it had reached a peak, it more rapidly squeezed back together, sliding down the narrower valley, as the smaller side of the egg was reached.

The lower dildo pushed inwards, again, so slowly, stretching and also rubbing the thin dividing skin between anus and vagina. The lips of her vulva were drawn inwards with each egg and almost popping back out as each wider part was drawn inside.

The woman shuddered, a quivering running through her buttocks and thighs, her breath coming in long hard draws.

The suction to her breasts continued. There was a pause between each draw, er breasts being released but then the skin formed a seal around those rims and once more the inexorable pull dragged her nipples downwards. They were enlarging and swelling even as they were distorted against the glass.

Julie found herself wondering how she could focus on all the different sensations or was her mind flicking from one to another. In one awareness it was her anus stretching wider and wider, believing that it couldn't stretch any further before suddenly reaching a peak and sliding back towards closure. Stretching wide once more, burning and relaxing back. Then there was the feeling of her pussy stretching and relaxing as the eggs pushed deep and deeper. Now she imagined the woman's focus was her mouth, wide and wrapped around that big phallus, the head forced into her mouth and unable to withdraw, her lips surrounding that vein wrapped shaft.

Julie followed her imagined sensations becoming wrapped and intertwined in her own and the woman's feelings. Her breasts, stretching, pulled and pulled, the slippery glass touching all the skin so differently from any other sensation, the massive suction dragging her nipples downwards and then the sliding release as they pulled back up and rested against the rims once more. Her breasts or the woman's, she was almost unsure.

A low cough sounded to Julie's left making her jump, dragging her attention back to her own situation. Charles, staring at her, indicated that they be seated. With reluctance she drew her eyes away from the woman and sat.

They were served with a starter of pate and small toast. They surrounded the woman, talking over and around her.

"I wonder if she hears us?" Julie thought. "Is she so wrapped up in her world that all else is blocked out. The high level of sensation preventing any further information being accepted."

She is just left to ride those slow moving dildos, rolling in and out of her with no change of speed. Mute to any consideration of their victim.

The conversation was mainly instigated by Charles who spoke as if the woman was not there and nothing out of the ordinary was occurring. He touched on their mutual business interests and the financial state of the Country to which Ron tried to make reasonable and sensible replies, though he stuttered a few times, she noticed. Julie barely ate, sipping more often on the regularly refilled glass as she sat so close to the woman that her arousal could easily be smelled. She was dimly aware through a slight mental haze that her own may be noticeable if she wasn't careful.

At the end of the first course glasses were again refilled and the dildo moving in and out suddenly stopped. Conversation paused at this and Charles smiled as Julie and Ron stared at the woman in anticipation of what may be about to happen.

The woman was held just as her anal ring was starting to widen. The wider part of that dildo pulling her ring out and away from her body making an obscure and slightly obscene tableau . She was still, panting against that phallus in her mouth. Her breasts continued in their sucking and release. Julie tried to imagine the feeling this must be causing, her nipples untouched but now engorged. Was it a tugging pull, a pleasure over the whole breast or was it painful, it didn't appear so as, with no other movements assaulting her she seemed to almost dip her back into the pull as if enjoying the sensation.

Our host indicated to Ron to open a small case in front of him. He did so and there was a small multi tailed whip inside, the tails about 12" long. It was too short for any great weight to be put behind it; it must be for a different purpose.

"Ron, I want you to use that upon her buttocks. Focus your attention between them and if you strike her anus, so much the better. I would like that ring sensitised and struck repeatedly before those rods begin again." Charles said this without a trace of emotion in his voice, as if he merely were reading from a book. This, then, must be why the rods had stopped where they were, with her ring distended and exposed.

Ron glanced briefly at me and I tried to gesture that it was up to him without our host noticing.

Ron did not even need to stand but he swished the whip in circles to get a feel for it. He then flung the tails forward and they connected with her buttocks. The tails were thin and were knotted every few inches. A little red mark was left on her skin.

Julie jerked back slightly, her imagined link to the woman now so intense that she almost felt the blow herself.

He struck again and a little thrum of noise was made as the individual tails connected.

"Come, come Ronald." Our host said "Aim properly"

Julie realised that she actually found it strangely arousing that they could all sit around discussing this woman, Ron striking her, with no apparent consideration for her or of her own involvement. Totally unaware and uncaring whether she wished it or not. She was of no concern, she was flesh and for their pleasure only.

Ron stood up and swung the whip which landed as required between her buttocks in that smooth cleft with some tails splaying over that stretched ring, reddening it.

It cannot have hurt particularly but the woman jumped in reaction. Now that he had his aim Ron struck again and again until it glowed red.

"Julie" Said our Host. She started as her attention was drawn back into herself.

"Run your finger between her buttocks, touch her ring, tell me how it feels."

Julie trembled, she had not expected to be involved for some reason. She hovered on the verge of uncertainty but then a little Devil inside urged her on. She leaned forward and, starting at the base of her back ran her index finger down that lovely smooth skin. It was warm and slick. The flesh trembled under her touch. She reached the expanded ring, the white and now reddened flesh in stark contrast to that black shiny mass buried within. The ring was almost hard, the muscle so stretched and taut. She ran her finger as far around as she could go before the dildo prevented further exploration. It was hot, much hotter than the skin of her buttocks. She was languidly swaying to the touch and clearly enjoying this caress.

"Speak aloud Julie. Tell me how it feels." Insisted our Host.

"It is hot, tight and stretched". She said quietly. A little breathless at having to speak her thoughts aloud. She was hot and tight herself. She could feel her own arousal, slightly shocked that she would react so to the callous treatment of this woman.

"Julie," He said. "In front of you is a plastic ruler. "Pick it up." She did so.

"Now pull your dress up and strike it on your thigh." He looked at her intently. She hadn't expected to be the recipient of anything. She was hesitant, unsure if she wanted to do this.

"Come along. I want you to know what it will feel like when you use it on her."

She slowly pulled up the hem of her dress until it rucked around her waist, conscious of both the Host and Ron's eyes on her. She lifted the ruler and snapped it down on the top of her thigh. She flinched as it stung and a slight reddening appeared.

"Did that hurt?" He asked.

"A little." She admitted, although in truth not too much.

"That was easy though. Now widen your legs and do it again but this time to the inside softer part of your thigh."

She was a little shocked as this would allow him to see my panties if she did so. She swallowed but parted her legs as he had asked. He held her gaze as she did so and she felt power draining from her. She raised the ruler and struck the inside of her right thigh. It definitely stung more and that soft white flesh darkened.

She looked back at him and he nodded saying "How hard can you stand?"

She shuddered. She was actually going to do this, and she realised that she wanted to do it. She wondered just what she might do if he ordered it. He was looking deep into her eyes and She had the impression that he had heard her last thought.

She raised the ruler and brought it down with force. She cried out as it stung, but the pain very quickly changed into a burning and then a warming that spread out from the place she had struck and rose up her leg and heated her pussy.

"Now." He said. "You could stand that?"

She nodded slowly, wondering what he was going to ask her to do next.

"So. Use that same force and strike her thigh, the inside of it." He pointed to the bound woman.

Her legs were well spread in her containment and Julie leaned forward raising her arm and brought that ruler round until it connected with the creamy soft flesh of her inner thigh.

The woman yelped and bucked but remained impaled on all three of those dildos as well as being sucked down into those glasses.

"Again." He instructed.

She did so, obeying his requests as though it were perfectly natural. Julie saw the ruler connect with the other thigh and a red line light the pale skin.

"You appear to have mastered that." He said. "Now I want you to strike upwards to her cllitoris"

It was so matter of factly said, she was shocked and hesitated. The woman had obviously heard that last instruction, for Julie saw her shuffling slightly as if to prevent this but she was totally secured and exposed. There would be no resisting or hiding from his wishes, for either of them it appeared. The dildo inside her pussy had stopped at its widest point and this pushed her clitoris outwards, fully exposed.

Julie repositioned herself and found that if she leaned in and placed the ruler against the table she could at least get a small swing. She did so and landed the ruler squarely on her pubis. It could not have done more that slightly sting and surprise her compared to those previous actions but she jumped nonetheless.

"I want you to keep tapping that ruler on her clitoris. As hard or a fast as you like." he instructed and he pressed the button that began that inexorable motion of those two black dildos. They had now sped up and were driving into her whilst the pull out dragged both her anal ring and pussy lips with them, tugging at them as each of those eggs withdrew.

Julie tapped upwards and struck slightly lower than before. Her lips were stretched open wide and her clitoris was now easily visible, large and swollen, it stuck out beyond her lips meaning that a blow from the ruler would land squarely upon that sensitive little area.

Jspanc
Jspanc
72 Followers
12