A Dinner Party Stretches Her... Pt. 02

Story Info
Julie agreed to be used as a sexual table centre piece.
8.5k words
4.66
34.5k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jspanc
Jspanc
73 Followers

Julie could not believe what she was doing. A sudden impulse had seized her after watching their host's wife being teased and abused for their pleasure. Louise had been secured to a frame on the dining table and subjected to pleasure and punishment in equal measure.

Julie had become more and more aroused at the spectacle so that when their Host had suggested she swap places with Louise she had just agreed without thinking.

Now she was on all fours in the centre of the dining table. A bar under hips held her bottom raised and the cuffs around her ankles spread her legs. She had been placed into rubber hood which stopped both her sight and most sounds. She was aware of the cold round tubes that her breasts rested against and she recalled Louise's breasts being dragged into them, deforming, as suction was applied.

She couldn't even beg to stop this as a gag had been placed in her mouth. The longer she was held immobile in this state of sensory deprivation the more nervous she became. The rash impulse to experience all that Louise had undergone was waning.

Suddenly the crack of a ruler sounded and there was a bitten off female cry. Julie jumped knowing, from the earlier 'entertainment', that Louise must have struck her own bare thigh as hard as she could, under the instruction of their host, Charles. Having watched Louise strapped down and assailed from all angles Julie was aware of exactly what was going to happen to her.

She knew that those two probing dildos would shortly force their way forward stretching her wide before ploughing into her. Her breasts would succumb to the suction that would draw them inexorably down those tubes, misshaping, stretching them.

She quivered in her restraints anticipating the start of her ordeal.

"Ron." Charles' voice sounded as the edge of her hearing.

"It seems inappropriate that Julie should suffer and have no safe word to use should her ordeal become too onerous."

There was a pause and Julie could imagine him staring at her.

"As she seems unable to speak at present," He continued with a smile to his voice, "She ought to have a spokesperson. Ron, I think it would be fun if you were to judge her acceptance or otherwise."

No question, not a request, just a statement.

"I, well I suppose." Ron's voice responded a little uncertainly.

"Of course, of course." Charles replied placatingly. "But you have seen what Louise endured, the little vixen. I feel a new entertainment should be contrived in order for you both to enter into the full spirit of the ideal, do you nor agree?"

"Well, I suppose." was Ron's rather more willing response.

"And how about our overly willing victim?" said Charles.

Julie felt a hand run across the sheer rubber covering her face.

"What a shame she cannot speak. Ron this is your first decision for her. Would she agree do you think?"

There was a silence and Julie heard Ron reply "I'm not really sure I know what she wants but as she volunteered to put herself forward I think I will have to go with her own decision and say 'Yes'. For the moment, anyway." He added.

"Wonderful." said Charles. "I do so like it when my guests get involved."

"Albert, if you could release Julie from her current encumbrance. We must see what further we can offer her as an alternative."

Albert quietly untied her and helped her off the table, leaving the hood in place. Julie was also conscious that the wrist and ankle cuffs had also been left on her. As her mouth slid off the phallus attached to the table she felt a gag being placed across her mouth. A wide band of leather that made her think of a horses bridle. She opened her lips and it was gently pushed between her teeth and straps secured around her head. They really did not want her to have a voice.

"Let us all retire to the adjoining room." Charles suggested and stood. Louise and Ron also rose and they followed behind their host whilst Albert led Julie ahead of them. Charles handed Ron an ornate mask. It looked like one they used to wear at masked balls. He motioned for him to put it on. He did so without comment, it was a fairly innocuous request after all.

The double doors were opened and a flood of light entered. Beyond was a large room with occasional chairs around the edge. There were perhaps a dozen men and women chatting and drinking around the room with a small bar to one side. They also wore similar masks and it was clear that identities were being protected. Ron was amazed that they had been sitting just next door and they had not been aware of them throughout the meal.

Charles leaned in towards him.

"They have all been very well behaved, I did ask them to be quiet whilst we ate. I may have to reward them later."

He stared pointedly at Julie's naked form being led into their midst. Her shapely legs and pear shaped bottom looked fantastic. Her breasts bounced nicely as she walked, unaware of all these people now watching her.

So many people all so respectful of their hosts desires that not one raised voice, not one laugh had penetrated the walls. Ron admired the respect they must have for his wishes.

Albert led Julie to a long bench made up of what appeared to be two lengths of wood side by side. He assisted her to, at first, sit then lie along it. There were some clips at either end of the bench and he attached these to the rings set in each of her wrist and ankle cuffs.

The bench was quite high, almost table height, which seemed a little strange.

The groups of people had turned inwards and were now all watching Julie, though some still passed comments to each other they were, in the main, clearly awaiting this shared entertainment.

Louise moved forward when Albert had finished and, standing at Julie's feet she clicked something on the bench. Then she pulled her leg wide to the side. Julie realised that the bench must be hinged in some way at her waist area. Satisfied with the distance Louise returned and then pulled her other leg out. She was now secured in a Y shape, her legs spread wide, conscious that her pussy was on display to all.

"I think Julie could do with a massage Ron. Do you think she would like that?" Charles asked.

"Yes, she does love a massage, I'm sure that would be fine." Ron replied, feeling relieved at this simple suggestion.

Julie gave a sigh of relief. Now that she did not know what to expect her mind was racing. Although very conscious of her nakedness a massage sounded innocent enough.

Charles waved a hand and several of the men approached. "Julie would like a massage." He said. "Perhaps you would oblige, but only use your members if you would be so kind. That way everyone enjoys themselves."

The men, around six of them, stepped out of their various clothes leaving them all naked apart from their masks. Each of them had an erection and as they approached they began to rub these on Julie. Some along her legs, another slid back and forth on her belly. Another used the crease of her breasts to pump his cock into.

Julie, eyes covered, could feel the hot pressure as each cock used a different part of her to rub against. It felt strange, but not unpleasant.

Two men were not rubbing over her breasts and using them to masturbate with. She found that her nipples were hardening in response and a warm sense of arousal had begun. They were rubbing all over her, but avoiding her pussy as if they had been instructed to use everywhere except there. She began to regret that loss and found her hips raising of themselves.

Then she felt a spasm and a cock was held down under her breast and streams of hot semen gushed onto her. She inhaled and could smell that high smell of males and semen. Another held his quivering cock onto her thigh and ejaculated across there onto her belly. Soon all were cumming over her making her slick and sticky with sperm. Her head swam with the overpowering aroma. She had been their toy but she now wanted some relief herself.

Charles' voice sounded again "Ladies would you mind helping her along?"

Julie had no idea what he meant but shortly she felt a hot wetness sliding up her leg from her ankle. She realised that one of the women was rubbing her pussy up and down her sperm sticky leg, back and forth, making her own pleasure. Another began to do the same on her wrist and up toward her upper arm. As she worked her way back down she stopped as she was over Julie's upturned hand. She began to rock gently and Julie found her fingers rising, questing into the hot wet folds of flesh.

Yet another must be straddling the bench as she felt a hot pussy trailing back and forth across her breasts, stopping and rubbing her nipples into the wet slit. It was incredibly erotic and Julie felt herself lifting her chest to try to bury that nipple further.

She was buried under women and wet pussies sliding over her. Then without warning she felt hot wet flesh sit down on her face. This woman began to slowly move up and down her nose, rubbing her clitoris again it. Julie's senses were filled with female scent, wetness slid around her face and all over her mouth and the gag, forcing her to taste the heavy musky flavour. She had never had a woman before and even now, she thought, she was merely being used by them.

Her upturned hand had wet pussies pushed onto them and she found her fingers reaching for the clitoris on each. Hands massaged her thighs and pulled at the lips of her pussy, at least two pulled her lips away, spreading them wide. Another hand rubbed her already swollen bud causing her to gasp onto her gag. The rubbing eased and fingers pinched it and slowly pulled, letting go and repeating the pull. It was if they were wanking a tiny penis but all the while other fingers pulled and tugged at her labia, straining it and swelling it at the same time. Someone else pulled at her pubic hair, just at one hair. They pulled tighter and tighter until with a sudden release it was plucked out. Julie squealed but the hands pulling at her labia and clitoris continued their ministrations. Another hair was grasped and the pull began again. This was attached to the other side of her pussy, the pressure dragged that lip further out until, again, it sprang back as it was pulled out. It was not terribly painful, just a shock. It was confusing her senses mixing the sense of pain from the plucked hair with the tugging hands working the swollen flesh of her pussy.

Ron sitting opposite Julie watched wide eyed as his girlfriend was used by men and women alike, rubbing themselves on her lovely skin to gain their own pleasure.

Louise sat next to him gazing Intently at Julie's spread legs and the hands pulling and kneading her pussy.

She reached across and without looking at Ron, slowly drew down the zip of his trousers, sliding a hand inside and grasping his cock tight. Charles slid into the seat at his side.

He patted his arm

"No, no, do not be alarmed. No one here knows you and your mask should give you further assurance. Both Julie's and your identity are safe

Ron sat rigidly in his seat. In any of his wildest imaginings he could not have pictured this evening. Julie was behaving outside any of his knowledge of her. How he was now expected to guess what she would or would not want him to agree to, he couldn't think.

The three of them were sitting directly between Julies spread feet and staring straight up at her sex and at the rise of her breasts beyond. She was visible only in snatches as women's bodies squirmed all over her. He watched as at least three hands pulled, massaged and tweaked at her labia and clitoris making her writhe. Another was patiently plucking single hairs from different parts of her pussy, making her rise towards the pull then fall back as each was pulled out

Charles half turned and raised a hand to the assistant who had administered to louise earlier. The man came alongside and Charles whispered in his ear. A curt nod and he walked forward to a cabinet near Julies head.

The women attending to her then rose and walked away. Most collected drinks and returned to stand circling Julie to watch the events. However the single woman sitting between her thighs continued to pluck and pull single hairs. Julie's hips still rose and fell and jerked each time a hair was removed.

"Endurance and tolerance" said Charles suddenly. "Do you think Julie has these qualities?"

Ron swallowed. "I believe she does, yes"

"Well then, as you decide, let us see" He responded. "Proceed" he gestured towards his assistant who lowered a thin chain from the ceiling by a winch. The chain had a hook at its end and it swung gently directly between her breasts. The man pulled out another length of chain about 12 inches long that had clamps at either end. He glanced back at Charles.

"Well, Ron. Do you think Julie would like us to put clamps on her nipples and then pull them upwards by this chain until they are stretched tight?"

"Louise?" Charles asked before Ron could answer.

Louise lent forward and said "Oh his cock twitched well when you described that"

Julie was very still and it was clear she could hear everything being said.

"Very well" said Charles, he waved a hand to the assistant.

The man reached forward and grabbed her left breast, squeezing it until the nipple was exposed. He slowly opened the jaws of the little clamp and allowed it to close back onto that delicate nub. Julie squealed into the gag and jumped but to no effect. The nipple bulged on either side of the black clamp showing that it was firmly latched on. The man quickly took hold of her right breast, squeezing the nipple clear and doing the same. He carefully looped the centre of the chain over the hanging hook and let go allowing her breasts to fall back .

"Ooh, naughty, "said Louise as she gripped Ron's cock after he pulsed in response to seeing Julies nipples being clamped.

Charles leaned in. "I see you are enjoying watching your girlfriend being mistreated. I wonder whether it will be her Endurance you will advise us upon or if your own pleasure in her pain will outdo that.? An interesting conundrum. We will enjoy the argument immensely."

"Up." he spoke more loudly and his assistant began to wind the winch. The slack disappeared from the chain and both her nipples began to rise.

"Stop." Charles commanded.

The man paused.

"Julie, raise your hips if you can hear me"

Julie's hips lifted off the frame.

"Good, good. Now you are aware that Ron controls your destiny at the moment. He can decide the extent to which you will experience our little entertainments. Raise your hips." He commanded.

Julie did so, although there had not been a question.

"Now, my friend Louise here has Ron's cock in her hand and has enjoyed feeling him twitch and jerk in response to what is being done to you. Raise your hips"

She did so, knowing now that he wanted her to acknowledge what he was saying.

"Well I propose a little amendment to our game. Shall we let Ron's desire decide your fate rather than his conscience? We should also plug his mouth, like yours, and rely on the responses of his cock to decide what will happen to you. A much more honest response wouldn't you say? The decision made of his darkest desires"

Louise rose and stood behind Ron. She must have had a gag with her because Ron felt a round ball pushing at his lips. Louise pushed harder and he slowly opened his jaws. As soon as he did she pushed the ball home, securing the straps behind his head. He could feel his jaws wide and his tongue pushed against the hard roundness of it. He could no more speak now than Julie.

"Good, good." crooned Charles. "But I am a little disappointed in you Julie. I asked whether you felt that this would be a more honest response from Ron and you have deliberately ignored me. I cannot allow this. I feel that Ron should provide the answer to my quandary."

"Ron, should we allow Julie to get away with this?" He waited and looked at Louise who shook her head. "Or should I ask a couple of my good friends here to bend your legs back to your chest so that we can deliver a couple of strokes of the switch to those delightful buttocks of yours?"

Ron could feel his cock pulse at the suggestion.

Louise nodded to Charles.

"Well Julie. Ron appears to think you should be punished for your lapse of manners. Raise your hips."

Slowly she did so.

"Excellent, then we are in accord."

He clapped and the woman between her legs moved away as two of the male guests moved forward and untied Julies ankles. Without letting go they pulled her legs back so that her ankles were forced to touch the bench on either side of her head. They quickly re-tied the restraints to the top of the bench.

Ron could see that this had forced Julies hips upwards, curling them up and off the bench. Now both her pussy and bottom hole were displayed to all present.

"I think those chains should be kept out of the way though, don't you." said Charles. He indicated to Albert who began to turn the handle again.

Julie's breasts pulled higher and now they were starting to stretch upwards the nipples elongating, the round orbs taking on a more pyramidal shape.

They could hear a groan from Julies gag and Charles indicated for Albert to stop.

"An interesting position, don't you think. The legs raised backwards like this has pinned her to the bench stopping her raising her chest to ease any discomfort. Ah well, she brought this upon herself." He sighed as if in regret.

He clicked his fingers and a young woman with bare breasts walked up to Julie, a thin switch in her hand.

"So Ron. Should we give her a tap on that glorious bottom of hers" He looked at Louise, grasping his member who nodded with a smile, "or something harder to raise a stripe or two"

Shocked, Ron felt his cock jerk at this. Louise barely needed to say so, but did. "I think it is clear that he wants her caned properly." she said.

"Capital." said Charles. "Julie, you heard. Ron has decided for you. I would ask you to raise your hips but that may not be possible now." he chuckled. "I think she should witness her punishment though, don't you? Alfred, please remove her hood, but leave the gag in place. We wouldn't want her influencing any of Ron's decisions now would we."

Alfred carefully pulled the rubber hood off allowing her blonde hair to spill back onto the bench.

Julie took a moment for her eyes to adjust before seeing the tableau before her. She was almost as taken aback as when she had first witnessed Louise strapped to the dinner table.

Looking down her breasts were straining up to the ceiling appearing to form cones with the chains drawing them up and up. Her nipples ached but did not have the sharp sting now as when the clamps were first attached. She looked further and could see her hips raised upwards her pussy forced to point almost straight up whilst her bottom was wantonly displayed to all. She tried to close her legs somehow but the position made it impossible. Beyond she could see Charles, Ron and Louise sitting staring back at her.

Ron looked odd with a large red ball forced into his mouth and straps around his head. Louise's hand was in Ron lap but she could not see what she was holding. Other guests milled around in various states of dress. A tall black girl stood next to her in a mask dressed only in high heels and a short skirt, her large breasts on show. Then she noticed the cane in her hand.

She could not prevent a slight quiver in her hips when she saw it, knowing that it would shortly be used on her. There was nothing she could do and even when she looked at Ron she could see he was unable to speak and anyway he was staring at the girl with the cane.

"God, he really wants her to do this to me." she thought. "I never knew he would think that way."

The girl with the cane took either end in each hand and bent it around, showing how whippy it was. Then she held it by the handle and traced a line with its point across Julies buttocks. Julie could feel the wood dragging across, focussing her attention on that skin. Sensitising her.

Jspanc
Jspanc
73 Followers