A Dinner Party to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet saw Jackson's large cock head touch Rachael's asshole. She heard her let out a slight sigh as she tried to relax against the coming onslaught. The puckered star would not yield, the glans of his cock laughably huge compared to what it was pressing again. Slowly, gently, Jackson lowered more of his weight down, letting gravity do its work. Janet saw Rachael's sphincter start to buckle under the assault. The tight ring of muscle was opening slowly but surely to the massive invader. Janet heard Rachael suck in a breath through gritted teeth, before forcing herself to let it out, deliberately. Jackson stopped, his glans barely half way past her anal entrance. Rachael breathed deeply for a few seconds, before Janet saw her nod and started to push back against Jackson. Before long his cock head was past the first hurdle, and Janet could see inch after midnight black inch of Jacksons cock slide up Rachael's anal tunnel. Rachael started to moan, softly at first. She was still breathing heavily in and out with the occasional squeak of pain, adjusting to the massive girth pushing its way insistently into her inner depths, but Janet was definitely hearing arousal in her voice as well now. After at least thirty long seconds Janet saw Jackson's heavy balls come to rest on Rachael's pussy. His entire dong was now firmly implanted in Rachael's rectum! His glans must surely be in her intestine by now! If she wasn't lying down Janet suspected she'd see Rachael's stomach would be distended by the invader.

Almost as slowly as he'd entered, Jackson withdrew his entire length. It was just as obscene seeing it come out as it had been going in! Janet watched Jackson's wide long black POLE emerging effortlessly from Rachael's backside, hard and unyielding in the low light. And then, much more rapidly than at first, Jackson slid his dong back inside her. Janet couldn't see her face but she could imagine the look on Rachael's face, mouth open eyes wide as she felt him plunge back up her anus, her sphincter offering no resistance now, tightly wrapped around dark skin. This time there was definitely a moan from Rachael. Jackson took this as confirmation that he could increase the tempo, withdrawing his entire length to the tip and thrusting back in again faster than before, and again, and again. By now Janet was furiously fingering herself as her friends renewed moans and cries of pleasure and pain grew, watching Jackson's girth stretching her wide, disappearing into her bowels. Rachael moaned and cried out with each increasingly frequent thrust, she started speaking each time she could feel his whole schlong inside her;

"Ugh, shit. Shit. Shit. Fuck. Yeah! Fuck Me! Fuck my ass! I *pant* don't *pant* want to *pant* be able to *pant* sit for *pant* a week!"

This triggered something deep within Jackson as he now went full speed, jack hammering Rachael's asshole with as much force as he could. Rachael's cries became those guttural squeals again, both of them delirious with pleasure, two animals fucking their brains out, heavy balls slapping against her pussy, sweaty skin slapping against her ass cheeks, Janet catching brief glimpses of the ginormous cock vacating her anal channel before being thrust violently back into her bowels. Janet lost track of time, bringing herself to orgasm at the erotic coupling at least twice, but after a while Jackson buried himself as deep as he possibly could in Rachael's rump, let out a triumphant grunt and held himself inside her. Janet saw Rachael spasming and wriggling underneath him, pushing up her ass and gyrating into him, wanting him to empty himself as deeply within her as he could. Rachael's cries reached their own crescendo before subsiding. Janet could see Jackson's balls shrink and contract as they unburdened themselves into Rachael's abused asshole.

Slowly, delicately, Jackson withdrew his massive cock from Rachael's rectum. Janet watched in awe as his cock emerged, a thick line of semen drooling from its head, its destination buried deep within Rachael's assailed pucker. Her asshole was red and gaping, a black hole into her body left ruinously and ridiculously open by the invader.

Unfortunately (or fortunately for Janet, depending on how you looked at it!) Jackson was utterly spent after two rounds with Rachael. Both he and she were exhausted and Jackson promptly went to his own room to sleep. Janet was disappointed, but understood. Still, she had much unresolved passion and attempted to wake Miles to attend to it, but his snores were barely interrupted. Janet eventually fell asleep, horny and empty.

In the morning they all shared breakfast and the usual pleasantries. Jackson thanked them for a lovely evening and drove home and Rachael (walking slightly funny, Miles oblivious to the barge pole of a cock that had been inside her pussy and anus just last night) got a taxi back to the hotel where Derek was staying so that they could fly home. Janet went back to work the following week and settled back into her usual routine. But nothing would be the same again. The dinner party had awoken something deep within her. She knew now the fleeting pedestrian sex with Miles would never satisfy her again.

12