A Dip for Three

Story Info
His wife and her friend surprise him with a "hot" bath.
2.1k words
4.2
112.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first weekend after Frank and Marci had moved into their new house. Marci's best friend Tina had stopped over, and as luck would have it the kids were gone for the night. Frank was on his way home from a work assignment.

The girls were walking from room to room with their glasses of wine, talking about decorating plans and ideas. Marci noticed, as she always did, how good Tina looked. Frank and Marci frequently talked about Tina in bed and all the things they would love to do with her. The last room on the decorating tour was the master bathroom.

"Nice jet tub, did you use it yet," Tina asked. "Not yet. Wanna use it now? It sure would surprise Frank when he got home," Marci replied. The thought of being naked in the tub with Tina sent a jolt of excitement thru Marci's body.

"Sounds like fun," Tina laughed, as she pictured being naked in the tub with Marci, and received an equally exciting burst of anticipation.

Marci started the hot water while Tina went and filled up the wine glasses. When she returned to the bathroom, Marci was in the water.

"Hop in, it feels good," Marci said as the bubbly water swirled around her. She watched as Tina removed her top and her shorts, then her camisole, revealing her large round breasts.

Marci's pussy began to get warmer. Tina slipped out of her panties and into the water. Just the other morning she had masturbated thinking about licking Marci's clit.

They sat perpendicularly from each other, tangling legs playfully and drinking wine. Tina had set up Frank's computer in the bathroom, and it was playing music. The sun was setting. Marci had set up some candles, and the pleasant aroma and flickering shadows on the walls added to the erotic mood.

Marci slipped her hand under the water and on to her aching clit. She traced circles and rubbed her pussy lips gently. Her breathing must have changed.

"Marci, what are you doing," Tina asked, already knowing the answer.

"I'm masturbating," was the unsurprising reply.

Tina decided to join her. She spread her legs and eased her hands into the water. Separating her lips with one hand she guided a finger up and down the length of her pussy, making her body tense up. The two lusty women watched each other's faces, knowing what was happening below the water line.

Marci was the first to go. She was stroking herself until the buildup became too much. She moaned softly and had a thunderous orgasm. Tina was right behind. She pressed on her clit and had a thoroughly satisfying orgasm next to her friend.

Relaxed, but wanting more, the girls sat a little closer and held hands under the water. They intertwined their legs and sipped their wine. They heard the garage door open and close. Frank was home.

Walking into the dark house, Frank heard the jets in the tub. He knew Tina was there and was excited by what he might find. He knocked and entered the bathroom. There were Marci and Tina, sitting closely in the tempered cauldron, naked, teasing him. Both of them looked hot and he felt his cock begin to stir. He bent down and gave Marci a kiss, then Tina.

"Got room for me," he asked, clearing his throat.

"Tell you what, Frankie. You get us some more wine and we'll try to squeeze you in," Tina said with a smile.

Frank took the empty glasses and headed for the kitchen. He wasn't sure if he was walking, because he couldn't feel his legs. He poured a glass for himself and guzzled it down in the kitchen, before refilling all three glasses again.

"Here we are, ladies. Some more fruit of the vine," Frank announced as he returned to the bathroom with the full glasses.

"Come on in, the water's fine," Marci laughed.

He began to take off his clothes in the candlelight. His cock was already half-hard and was bulging in his underwear. As he removed his pants, Marci said "oh my, look at that" and put her arms around Tina.

Taking a deep breath, he removed his underwear, and his cock sprang out. He quickly stepped over the edge and in to the water.

"Here you sit in the middle," Marci offered, sliding over.

Frank settled himself between Marci and Tina and put his arms around their warm, wet shoulders. A few moments of idle chit-chat to fill the awkward silences went by, when suddenly Frank felt a hand wrap around the base of his stiff member. Judging by the angle of the hand, it was Tina's. He glanced at her and she smiled back at him. She stroked him up and down softly in the swirling water.

Then he felt another hand, this time cupping and massaging his heavy balls. It was Marci. He turned and looked at her. She felt Tina stroking him and nodded approvingly. They both leaned in closer to Frank. He felt his heartbeat in his throat as he gently touched the insides of their thighs. Both of the girls instinctively opened their legs to the approach.

He slowly began to caress the insides of Marci and Tina's thighs, which made both of them want more. Frank deftly placed his middle fingers on their clits, slowly moving in circles, while sliding up and down their pussy lips with his other fingers.

Tina began to feel a burning deep inside. Without realizing it, she began to squeeze and twirl one of her nipples between her fingers. Frank watched her intently. He couldn't wait to place that rock-hard nipple in his mouth.

Meanwhile, Marci was humping and preparing to have another orgasm. Her sweet, tight legs shook as it began. She clamped her hand on top of Frank's. He pressed firmly on her clit and she gasped with delight. Marci's release caused Tina to let go on the other side. Just like Marci, she placed her hand on top of Frank's and he applied pressure to her clit as she rode the orgasm through to completion. His dick was so hard he thought it might explode.

"Why don't you sit up on the edge of the tub for a minute," Tina suggested to Frank, leaning in close to him. Marci rubbed her hands on his chest and urged him to follow Tina's request.

Frank sat up on the edge of the tub, as the half-light of the candles illuminated his thick hood atop his hard rod. Grabbing him at the base, Tina leaned in and began to nibble and lick around the tip, flicking her tongue all around. Then she took him into her mouth, as she began to work his balls with her other hand. Marci kissed Frank, and began to caress Tina's shoulders. Tina bobbed up and down on Frank's cock, made slick by the water and by his juices.

Marci reached over and took one of Tina's bouncing tits into her hand. She squeezed a nipple, which made Tina groan with delight. Tina took her hand off of Frank's nuts and began to squeeze one of Marci's rock-hard nipples at the same time. Marci leaned in and began licking up and down the length of Frank's shaft. They worked him together.

Marci took over as Tina stood up and placed one of her nipples in front of Frank's mouth. Hungrily, he took it. He nibbled, licked and sucked as he gently, but firmly, massaged her tits. Tina took her other nipple into her own mouth, and Frank thought he was going to shoot his wad right then. Somehow, he held on.

Frank then gently turned Tina and had her sit next to him on the edge of the tub. It was her turn to be worked over.

Marci knew what was next. She was going to lick Tina. She had fantasized about it for years, and now it was going to happen. Her heart was racing and she leaned in to Tina's warm, wet pussy. Marci had seen it many times, with the perfectly trimmed patch.

Now, she was going to taste it.

She wrapped her arms under and around Tina's firm thighs. Marci felt the heat coming off Tina's hot box before her tongue got there. "Oh my God," Tina gasped. Her friend was finally licking her. Frank leaned in as well, getting in some good licks and nibbles of his own before leaving his Marci to her fantasy.

The other part of Marci's fantasy was to have Frank fuck her from behind while she licked Tina. Frank placed Marci's lovely ass over the edge of the tub, and slipped his cock into her from behind. She paused for a moment and gasped, then went back to Tina. Marci was rubbing Tina's clit with one hand, her ass with the other, and was gently licking up and down Tina's aching lips. Marci was doing it exactly how she pictured she would. She was going to make Tina come.

Meanwhile, Frank's stiff cock was going to make her come too. Frank reached around and squeezed Marci's tits as he plunged in and out of her sweet box.

"Frank, you're going to fucking make me come...ooohhhhh," her voice trailed off. Frank felt the contractions of Marci's box all around his cock. Tina gasped "Fuck, I'm coming too," as she came on Marci's face. Marci buried her face in Tina's juices, loving it. Frank removed his throbbing cock from Marci and stepped to Tina, kissing her gently.

"Tina, do you want to taste Marci now," Frank asked rhetorically.

"Yes," came the reply.

Marci splayed out on the plush rug on the floor and Tina knowingly settled on top of her. They began a frenzied 69, complete with ass slapping, moaning, and hip bucking. They had both wanted this for so long, now they were free to explore and enjoy.

Frank? Well Frank was enjoying the hell out of it too. He sat on the edge of the tub, stroking his aching cock, but not too much. He wanted to come, but not yet. He leaned down and gently caressed Tina's back and ass, watching the two women lick and love each other.

It didn't take too long for the two dear friends to pull another orgasm from the other. This time, Tina exploded first, followed by Marci who yelped when she came. Tina turned around on top of Marci and kissed her deeply. Then they held each other.

"Frank -- you know the one other thing I've always wanted," Marci said softly.

"Yes."

Marci wanted Frank to get inside of Tina. He took Tina by the hand and gently pulled her to him. He sat on the very edge of the tub, and placed her in front of him, with her back to him. He placed his hands on her beautiful ass and pulled her back and slipped into her from behind, reverse-cowboy style. She leaned back on him, her hair falling into his face. Frank breathed her in. She began to move up and down on him.

"Holy fuck," Tina whispered as Frank's cock filled her up inside. His hood rubbed along her walls on the way in and on the way out. Marci stayed on the floor, masturbating furiously. Her Frank was fucking her Tina, and they all were loving it. He reached around and took her beautiful tits into his hands and urged her to fuck him harder.

She picked up the pace and her moans of delight became louder. He fucked her back. His balls slapped against the side of the tub and he whispered into her ear.

"Come on Tina, fuck me."

Marci moaned "I'm coming again..."

Frank could hold it no longer. He had reached the point of no return. He stood up. Marci and Tina knelt in front of him.

"Umma come," he gurgled.

He stroked himself a few times and let loose a huge load. The first shot splattered Tina on her neck, with the rest of the pumps covering her breasts in his warm, white solution. Marci leaned in and licked off a big patch, then leaned up and gave Tina a deep tongue kiss, sharing the tasty treat with her sexy friend.

The threesome tumbled onto the floor together. After a few moments of tender silence, Tina spoke.

"One more glass of wine and I'll have to sleep here with you two tonight," she said.

"Then I'll be right back," Frank said, as he headed for the kitchen with the empty glasses.

It was going to be a long and wonderful night.