A Dirty Afternoon at Kings Cross

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ubonak
ubonak
28 Followers

"What, too shy to pee in front of the guy who had his tongue in your asshole? Let me show you how it's done."

He is holding her against his side, one massive arm wrapped around her and hand gripping her right breast. His other hand takes her right hand and places it on his half-hard cock. Tahrima wraps her fingers around it and is just starting to stroke when she feels it pulse and a jet of piss hits the glass wall of the shower. Tahrima flinches, but James' hand clamps around hers to prevent her letting go.

"What you never piss in the shower? You need to loosen up a bit, baby girl."

He pushes her down to a squatting position and squats behind her, slips a hand between her legs and spreads her pussy lips.

"Come on now, don't be shy."

"Daddy, daddy, please, I can't do it like this."

"Well, I guess then you don't really need to go that badly, do you?. Well, make yourself useful. Give my cock a good wash. It was in your asshole and now I want to fuck your pussy."

Tahrima does as he says, soaping his crotch, cock, and balls and then meticulously rinsing him with the shower head. His cock is rock hard when she is done, but she gives it a quick suck for good measure. She's ready to exit the shower and return to the bed, but James pushes her up against the glass wall and slips his erection between legs. She obediently arches her back to present her pussy to him, and he pushes in.

The cock in her vagina increases the pressure on her bladder, and each thrust makes it worse, but his hands are squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples so brutally hard it makes her forget about her bladder for a moment. Her insatiable cunt is responding to the fucking, getter wetter and looser and now she is thrusting her hips back against him and spouting obscenities.

"Oh, Allah, oh yes, oh fuck, oh shit, oh fuck me Daddy, fuck your little girl, cum in my pussy, oh yes, yes, fuck me you dirty black bastard."

James responds in kind

"Yes, you dirty little slut, I already fucked your mouth and your ass and now I'm gonna cum in your shameless cunt."

The orgasm comes by surprise, she didn't feel the build-up, and when her pussy spasms around James' cock she loses control and pisses loudly all over her own thighs, his balls, and the floor. The combined release of orgasm and her bladder is so intense that for a moment the only thing that keeps her upright is Jame's hands on her breasts. She is completely limp in his grip as he thrusts two, three more times, groans and comes in her.

James leans Tahrima back against his chest and plays the shower stream over her body to rinse both of them. That's when she sees Tyrone is standing outside the stall watching them.

"That was quite a sight. I never saw anyone literally have the piss fucked out of them before. Hey man, if you're done with her for now I'm gonna trade places with you."

Tahrima is mortified to be reminded of what she just did and to realize her master saw it all. She turns her face to the back wall in shame, avoiding Tyrone's gaze. Somehow letting herself go like that was easier with a stranger. Tyrone forces her to turn back and puts the soap in her hands.

"Come on, little whore, wash me up like you did for James. You know, that was incredibly hot to watch. I'm a lucky man to have found myself such a neighbor. It's just too bad for your husband he doesn't appreciate what he's got."

Tyrone's words bring a smile back to Tahrima and she is happy to feel his cock lengthen and harden as she washes and rinses it. She eagerly kneels to suck him, looking into his eyes and smiling as she does it. Tyrone lets her play with his cock for a minute more and then turns off the shower, picks her up whole, and carries her to the bed still dripping wet. He drops her across the bed, turns her on her side, straddles her lower leg, pushes the other leg up, and guides his cock into her. It's a comfortable, relaxed position, perfect for a slow, lazy, screwing. Tahrima closes her eyes and loses herself in the feeling.

It takes a while, but Tyrone eventually comes a second time. Tahrima doesn't come this time, but it doesn't matter, she's feeling wonderful and welcomes her lover's sperm again. Tyrone rolls off her, and she is surprised to see James climbing over her again. James is not quite fully hard, but gets his cock in her anyway. Tahrima has had enough and would be happy to stop now, but she is still totally relaxed and her pussy is a swamp so she is content to let James go ahead.

Then Tahrima's phone rings. Tyrone picks it up, presses "Answer," and hands it too her. James is still fucking her.

"Hello, is this Mrs. Mamund?"

"Uh, huh, yes."

"Mrs. Mamund, I'm calling from Forest Park public school. It's 3:15pm and nobody has come to pick up your son Ka'im."

"Oh, oh! Oh, I'm so sorry! Ah, ah, I'll be there as soon as I can!"

"Are you, alright, Ma'am, you sound a little strange. Are you in distress?"

"Ah, oh, ah, no, no. Ah, I'm just, ah, out of breath. Ah, in a hurry."

Tahrima hangs up.

Fifteen minutes later Tahrima is on the tube, naked under her coat and thankful that the hijab fills in the coat collar so her nakedness is not apparent. She is praying her husband is not early tonight, and that she will be to mollify Ka'im and clean herself up before he gets home. She is sure there will be bruises on her breasts, and scrapes from the shower tiles. There are three loads of cum in her pussy and one in her ass. She can feel spunk dripping out of her holes into the coat. It will have to be cleaned. She wonders if anybody can smell the sex on her.

She'd do it all again in a heartbeat.

ubonak
ubonak
28 Followers
12