A Dirty Dog Does Germany Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mccrayj
mccrayj
125 Followers

Maria suddenly launched into another orgasm, screaming something to him in Spanish again, and within seconds he fired his load deep in her ass, responding back with some screaming Spanish. As Jose settled down, I gently tapped him on his side. After he looked at me, I kept the tape running and motioned him aside. He realized what I wanted to shoot, and moved around the couch and knelt and kissed Maria.

As they were kissing, I watched through the view finder as Maria's once tiny butt hole gaped open and Jose's cum began to leak slowly from it. His cum dripped down her pussy and onto one leg. When Maria felt it, she tried to pull away but Jose held her tight, kissing her some more. She gave up and let it flow. When she finally squeezed her butt cheeks together, the movement pushed more cum from her.

Jose had shot a serious load in her, because even as her well used little hole shrank back to normal she continued to leak cum. I kept the tape going until Jose came to me and told me to cut it. He took the camera, and slowly walked away. He was actually weak in the knees from his own orgasm.

After cleaning up, we sat down and had a beer. Maria started to put her clothes on but Jose said no. She remained naked, save for the high heels. She went into the downstairs bath and cleaned up. She told Jose in Spanish when she returned that he had shot a gallon of cum in her. I figured that one out for myself. I was still naked, but Jose had pulled his jeans up. We slowly sipped our beers.

Jose asked me if it would be okay with me that I wouldn't get to see the movie. I told him it was fine with me. Maria blushed slightly and then seemed relieved. Things began to feel uncomfortable, so I told them I had to head for the kaserne to get Mandi. I went into the bath, cleaned up and dressed. When I came out, Maria was upstairs.

Jose came over to me and said, "So you never will have sex with my wife again."

I nodded and agreed.

"She is a wonderful woman, and incredibly beautiful too."

Jose beamed at the compliment.

"But no more. Okay?"

I quickly replied, "I have no more motivation to try, and hope that you can trust my word. I will not have sex with your wife again."

He looked at me with a macho, fuck you up look, and finally stuck out his hand. I took his hand and he gripped it tightly, almost pushing me into a grip contest. I found this totally unnecessary but I returned the pressure until he pulled his hand away.

"Will we still bowl together?" I asked him.

"Sure. We won't miss it. I still want to kick your ass on the alley," he boasted.

"Right, but you won't until you bring more meat than you got to the barbecue," I snapped back.

He looked at me quizzically, and then realized I had taken a shot at his cock size.

"Okay, I guess I deserve that. You do swing some serious meat," he said grudgingly.

I decided to back out while it was still cool, and shook his hand again, telling him, "Keep it hard and buried deep, man!"

Jose smiled broadly, and replied, "No other way, man."

I headed out the door, waving as I left. Just before the door went shut, Maria looked out and waved.

Mandi and I saw Jose and Maria several more times at bowling. None of the three of us ever mentioned anything about my session with Maria, and our session on tape. I did notice that Jose seemed to treat Maria with a bit more respect and less machismo, and she seemed genuinely happy to cuddle next to him holding his arm. They left Germany when his tour was up. Damn I miss that girl!

mccrayj
mccrayj
125 Followers