A Dirty Dog Does Germany Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What you said makes me get kinda hot!" she exclaimed.

I took that of a sign of good things to come. At least I hoped so. We didn't say much on the way back to her work site. I dropped her off around the corner so no one would see her getting out of a strange vehicle! I wondered how long it would be before our next session.

I didn't see or hear from Carol for over a week. I wasn't sure what was up until she called me at my office. She had gotten reassigned for a week of classes at a kaserne just outside Stuttgart, and had been out of the net the whole time.

She quietly told me she had been following my instructions and was looking forward to our next session. She was still too shy to get graphic over the phone, but I decided to see if I could make her blush.

"I can't wait to sink my rock hard cock deep into your tight little ass," I told her quietly.

There was a dead silence on the phone and I thought for a second she had hung up. But then I heard a small gasp, and a sigh.

"You are so mean," she whispered softly into the phone. "Someone just passed me and I bet they are wondering why I am so red faced!"

I just chuckled and told her to get over it. She would have plenty to be red about after we met next time. I also told her that if she tried to keep me from eating her pussy I would roll her over and spank her ass until she screamed. She chuckled.

Uncharacteristically though, she whispered so quietly I almost didn't hear, "What makes you think I wouldn't actually like that?"

It was my turn to be a bit shocked, but whether she was teasing or not, I didn't care. All I knew is that her sweet, skinny virgin Catholic ass was going to be mine soon. We made arrangements to meet, and that was it.

A friend of mine was away on TDY, and had left me keys to his apartment so I could check in on it and water his plants. This gave me a perfect location to finally initiate Carol into the fine art of anal sex. I had her make arrangements to take the afternoon off, and I did likewise.

We hit the apartment, and she was immediately impressed, and I also thought somewhat relieved that we weren't outside again. As soon as we hit the door, I ditched my clothes completely while she was in the bathroom. When she came out she took one look at me and giggled.

"What," I asked?

"You must be in a hurry," she replied.

"Not at all. Just comfortable. How about you," I asked?

I had set out a couple of beers for us, and she took one of them, tipping it up and taking a long, deep draw. Without answering, she began to quickly undress, and was completely naked in a few seconds. She took her beer, grabbed the other one, and came over to the couch where I was sitting. After handing me a beer, she cuddled up against me.

"Hmmm! Looks like I not the only one in a hurry," I teased.

After another long pull on her beer, she smiled and said, "I may not be in a big hurry to get something big and hard in my poor little butt, but I am getting used to not having anything on. I still can't quite do this around Randy. I don't know why, but I just don't feel comfortable with no clothes on around him."

I pondered this as she cuddled against me. She finished her beer and jumped up and headed to get her a refill. As she returned, I noticed that she did actually seem comfortable for the first time. I hoped this bode well for things to come.

When she sat back down, I asked her if she had ever thought about trimming some of her pubic hair. She looked at me shyly and said that Randy had also mentioned it but since she wasn't naked around him but rarely it didn't seem important.

"Do you want to please him, make him feel good," I asked?

She seemed to go into some deep thought, finally saying, "I guess so. But I'm not sure about that if I still have a problem being naked around him."

"But you seem to be just fine around me," I said.

"Well, that's' easy, silly! You are so comfortable being naked yourself, like you have never worn clothes in your life. You make me seem odd with clothes on. It's not like that with Randy. I feel like he wants me to be his personal stripper or something, not cuddle up together naked," she told me.

"That's too bad," I replied, "I bet you guys are missing a lot of fun. Maybe you should get him out of his clothes first."

She thought about this for a moment and finally responded, "Maybe. I could try that. Do you think he would like me better if I trimmed some of my hair?"

"I doubt you could go wrong with a nice trim. Besides, this spring, didn't you tell me that you and Randy were planning to go to the beach in Spain?" I asked.

"This would get you started toward a good bathing suit trim."

She quickly responded, saying, "Good idea. I could surprise him by getting him out of his clothes and then show him my new trim!"

I liked her enthusiasm, and asked, "So would you like a trim?"

She seemed to muse this for a moment, and finally decided, "I think so. I guess I am kinda hairy down there!"

I chuckled at her understatement but didn't say anything. I decided that if she wanted a trim, I would play barber for the day. I rose and took her hand, leading her to the bath. When I got there, I found my boy's clippers, an extra razor, and some lotion. I also noticed some petroleum jelly, and took that too. I handed Carol some towels, and led her back to the living room.

After getting a towel spread out, I dropped to my knees and helped her lay on the towel. I put a guide on the clippers so I would cut all but about ¼" inch of hair, and then I would make a conservative patch that would appear to have been done looking at it from the top, like she would see it.

I pushed Carol's legs wide apart, giving me a clear view of her pussy lips, peaking through the thatch. She was a bit hesitant at first but didn't object. She rose up slightly and took another sip of beer.

I went to work with the clippers, cutting the thick, wiry patch down to a manageable level. Carol watched me curiously. As I got between her legs, trimming the hair from her outer lips, she squirmed a bit.

"That tickles," she whispered.

"Shush," I commanded.

She smiled and kept watching me. After cutting the hair back to a good length, I removed the guide and used the bare blade to trim a shape around the top of her pubic bone. After I was satisfied with the results, I cut the remaining area down to stubble.

Once that was finished, I told her to stay put, and went back to the bathroom for a washcloth and some hot water. I gently wiped her area to be shaved and then applied a thick coat of lotion. Carol kept a curious look on her face and closely observed everything. I quickly but carefully shaved the area outside the trim line I made. She seemed relaxed and stayed very quiet.

Once finished, I wiped the shaved area gently with a warm washcloth and added some more lotion to prevent razor burn. I was satisfied, and she looked 100% better in the pubic area. It was nice to see her pussy without a forest growing over it. Leading her back to the bathroom, I took her inside and closed the door, turning her around so she could see herself in the full length mirror on the back of the door.

She giggled and turned back and forth, looking closely at my barbering job. Then, she grabbed me and kissed me. Turing around once more, she smiled up at me.

"Do you think it looks better down there?" she asked.

"Much, and it looks very edible now!"

She blushed, and then unexpectedly said, "Well, what's holding you back?"

I just cocked my head, grabbed her hand, and almost launched her back to the living room. I quickly pushed her onto her back on the couch, and with no hesitation, dived face first into her pussy. She was already wet, and I went straight to her clit. She sighed and groaned, and ground her hips in a circle.

"Wow, this is so much more sensitive now," she blurted out.

I chuckled again and kept eating her. I got to her clit and quickly pulled it between my lips. She audibly moaned and grabbed my head. She had apparently gotten so turned on by the barbering she was ready for an orgasm. It didn't take long. She writhed and pitched and let go with a wail from deep in her stomach. After two or three good jerks and bounces, she finally gasped and fell back, quickly pushing my head away.

Before she had time to do anything, I quickly slid up to her and dropped my semi-hard cock on her lips. She took it into her mouth and began sucking enthusiastically, although not skillfully. I didn't mind though. She was trying hard.

I waited until she had gotten my cock fully erect and turned her hips toward the edge of the couch. I pushed her legs all the way to the back of the couch and quickly plunged the entire length of my cock into her sopping pussy. Carol shrieked and grabbed my arms while I began pounding roughly into her dripping slot. She was pinned down and couldn't move very much, and took it like a trooper.

I slammed her pussy until she began to wail and cry, finally exploding into a gut wrenching orgasm. I rode through her spasms, and slowed to a halt. She had her eyes tightly shut for a few seconds. She finally opened them and smiled at me.

"You are so rotten," she said lightly.

"Well, I won't do this again," I said defiantly.

She shuddered and rocked my cock until I felt her clench her internal muscles. This felt good, and I would have worked with it but the image of my cock buried in her ass caused me to slowly withdraw. Without saying a word, I turned her around on her knees and pushed her legs widely apart. She buried her face in the back of the couch.

I dived straight to her puckered asshole, and drove my tongue in deep. I kept probing as I sank to my knees behind her. She moaned and groaned, and wiggled her ass around to get more penetration. I put a hand under her and used my thumb on her clit. She reacted quickly, groaning even louder.

As she got into the thumb action, I stopped tonguing her ass and picked up the petroleum jelly. I took a dollop and began to spread it onto her puckered hole. She wiggled back toward my hand. I swabbed the lubricant around and slowly probed a finger around the little opening.

As I was slowly slipping a finger into her dark little hole, I asked, "Did you do what I told you to do back here?"

She moaned and shook her head up and down, signifying yes. I slipped my index finger all the way into her asshole. She moaned again and backed up toward it. I worked it in and out for a couple of minutes, and slowly added a second finger, all the while continuing to massage her clit. She handled the second finger with another moan, and I worked my fingers up and down in her ass.

This went on for a while until I felt her tense up and suddenly rock through a short orgasm. As she was relaxing from that, I stood and placed the head of my cock against her puckered little bud. She pushed back toward me a bit, and the head began to push into her. She pulled away for a second, and then pushed back again. Her asshole slowly began to open under the strain of her pushing.

She started groaning painfully, and loudly, and moved around to try to find a better angle for penetration. It didn't work too well but suddenly my cock head slipped into her asshole. It was tight and buttery warm. She let out sharp cry of pain, groaning and wincing.

"Oh God, it's way too big for me back there. It hurts," she complained.

I quietly told her, "Try to relax, and slowly push back toward me. It will feel better soon."

She pushed back and got about an inch of penetration and stopped, trying to pull away. I held her hips so I wouldn't slip all the way out. She whined and groaned, but dutifully pushed back toward me. She was excruciatingly tight now, and I wanted to drive my cock deep into her ass. I resisted the urge, but I wasn't sure if she would be able to manage getting her slim little butt royally fucked.

"Oh shit, it feel's like you're ripping my butthole apart," she complained.

"Keep moving slowly, and it will get better," I told her.

She pushed back some more, taking about three inches of cock. She groaned painfully. I held her hips and added another inch of cock, quickly eliciting another painful groan. I began to massage her ass cheeks, and she relaxed a bit. The next push did her in, though. She dived away, almost ripping my cock off as she turned with it still partially embedded. She yelped in pain, and fell out on the couch.

"I can't do it," she said flatly.

I didn't answer, but got her beer and gave it to her. She pounded it down, and motioned for a refill. I got us each one and when I returned, she was fingering her asshole and adding some more lube. I watched for a second as she used her index finger to liberally smear around and push another glob into her ass.

I sat down on the couch and slumped down until my ass was almost at the edge of the cushion. I took a sip of beer and watched her turn toward me, her nipples rock hard. She took another long drink of beer.

"I am going to do this. It hurts like hell, but it is so nasty and bad, and I really want to feel it up me back there," she said defiantly.

I gently stroked her face and pulled her to me for a deep kiss. She responded with a murmur and coo.

"I want to feel my cock deep in your ass," I whispered to her.

She shuddered, took another long drink, and finally said, "Now what?"

"Stand up and face away from me," I instructed. "Straddle my legs and lower yourself down until you can sit down on my cock. This way you can take it at your own speed."

I held the base of my cock so it was standing straight up. She gently lowered her ass onto my waiting cock, and when it bumped into her puckered little hole, she stopped for a second. She took a deep breath, exhaled, and slowly eased downward, taking the head into her asshole once more. She winced painfully, but kept pushing. She masterfully pushed until she had about half my cock embedded in her ass, and lifted back up slightly. She slid back down again, groaning painfully.

She reached underneath her pussy and grasped my cock, nudging it to reposition slightly. Satisfied with her effort, she bore down steadily and slowly until she had three-quarters of my cock firmly within her ass.

"It still hurts, but not as bad," she told me. "I want all of it in me."

I patiently waited as she rocked up and down about an inch. After a few seconds of this, she began to take a slight bit more cock with each downward motion, until I hit way up in the top of her rectum. She pulled up quickly, crying in pain.

"Be careful up in there," I told her. "You have to be really relaxed and ready to get it all in."

She shuddered, but tried again, slowly rocking up and down. After a few more strokes, I felt my cock head slowly penetrating further until, with a painful groan, she finally rested her butt cheeks on my groin.

"Good God, I feel like there is a truck up my butt," she exclaimed.

She reached over and got her beer, and tipped it up, finishing it in one long swallow. She turned toward me slightly, and motioned for me to give her my beer. She took it and finished it in a couple of long drinks.

She belched, and groaned, "I need to be a little drunk to do this. Damn it hurts!"

I started to reply, but she leaned forward a bit and put her hands on my thighs, and began to rock up and down slightly. This got a warmth started in my cock that made me want more. In this position I could easily watch Carol slide her asshole up and down my cock, although it was scant few inches of movement. After a few minutes of rocking slowly up and down, she looked around.

"I think maybe I can do it like we started," she said with little confidence.

"Let's try it," I replied.

She gently slid up and slowly dislodged my cock from her asshole. Fortunately it wasn't messy, at least not yet. She turned around on the couch and thrust her ass back toward me almost defiantly. I took aim, nestled my cock against her partially dilated asshole, and slowly slid in. She was still very tight and once again groaned painfully as I pushed deeper and deeper into her ass. Finally I was completely buried.

Carol pressed her face into the back of the couch, and I began to stroke about a third of my cock in and out, slowly, not wanting to hurt her so I wouldn't get to do her ass again. She continued to groan, but didn't stop me so I lengthened my stroke to over half. She moaned and groaned some more. She wasn't getting into it but she wasn't backing out either.

I finally got to the point where I long stoked in and out of her ass. She was grunting and groaning in pain, but took it like a lady. I felt my balls begin to tighten and knew I had a serious load of cum about to fill her skinny butt. I got closer as she got louder.

"I'm going to fill your ass with cum," I told her as the feeling got closer.

She began to bump back into me, saying, "Come on. Do it. Do it!"

With one last stroke that left my cock buried to pubic hair in her asshole, I let go with a gut wrenching blast, slowing the stroke to get the full benefit of being sheathed in a tight asshole. I had two or three spasms, then buried my cock deep in her again. She continued to groan, but didn't pull away. I felt one last surge, and then it was over.

I looked down to see a slight ring of light brown lube and cum circling her distended asshole. Given her small butt, my cock looked huge jammed to the hilt up her little shit chute. She wiggled a bit and groaned again.

"Please take it out. It still hurts, and I think I need to go to the potty," she whined.

I slowly slipped my cock from her ass, amazed that I hadn't softened very much. It didn't appear to be all that messy, and when the head cleared her little ring, her asshole gaped open wide. I could see down into her rectum. She moaned a bit when I finally pulled out. She slowly rose up. Mistake! Cum quickly began to drip from her open asshole and down her legs. She felt it and made a nasty face as she scurried to the bathroom. She was sitting on the toilet when I walked in.

I went to the sink, ran some hot water, and began to wash my cock. She sat still and watched curiously. I was still half hard, and she continued to watch intently as I stroked it back to fully hard. She sat on the toilet, letting the final dregs of cum drip from her slowly shrinking hole. After I rinsed and dried my cock, I walked over to her.

She looked at me curiously until I jabbed the head at her mouth. She tried to turn away but I quickly grabbed her face and pushed the head of my cock into her lips. She gave up and sucked about half the length in. As I stroked slowly in her mouth, I told her to rub her clit.

She pulled out and looked at me with a look of dismay crossed with a lack of belief that I had just said that. I didn't let her take my cock out, though, and taking one arm, forced her hand down toward her crotch. If I was right, she wanted to do nasty things but liked to be forced a bit.

I pushed one hand down to her crotch and then took the other arm and repeated the action. She gave up and finally began to slowly stroke her clit and manipulate her pussy with her hands. I enjoyed watching her give in and do what I told her. After she had worked her pussy into a frenzy, I stroked deeply into her throat until she gagged, and slowly pulled about halfway out.

I leaned over to her ear and told her, "Cum for me. I want to see you cum with my cock in your mouth."

She moaned and worked her hands faster as I continued to probe her mouth, not going too deep so as to gag her again. She picked up the pace to a blur of hands, finally groaning deeply and doing her best to swallow more of my cock. She succumbed to the scene and let go with a crushing orgasm.

She finally pulled away from my cock, gasping for breath and shuddering from the remaining spasms. I rubbed my cock around her face, then dropped to her tiny tits, rubbing the head of my cock on her taut nipples. She had her head tipped back with her eyes shut. I rubbed my cock around her lips again, and she slid a tongue out to give me good lick.