A Dirty Dog Does Germany Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mccrayj
mccrayj
124 Followers

"So you can really have an orgasm from masturbating in front of me," I said quietly.

Well, it's not something I have done before, you know. You're just so rotten and nasty I don't really care," she replied.

"Well good," I told. "I want to see you do that again with my cock in your ass."

She looked at me almost mystified, then quietly said, "I'm not sure if I can take that thing up my bottom again."

I smiled and said, "Don't sell yourself short. Now that you know how it's done, you should be a little better next time."

She looked at me skeptically, but didn't resist when I took her hand and led her back to the couch. I got the lube and leaned her over one arm of the couch and applied another dollop. She moaned and groaned a bit, but didn't resist. One she was nice and greasy and relaxed, I slid back down on the couch.

"Face me and sit down," I told her.

"I'll try," she said slowly.

Carol straddled me once more, taking my greasy cock in her hand. She leaned back and slowly began to probe with my cock against her asshole. Realizing that she was still more relaxed than she thought, she gave a small push and I penetrated her little hole. She didn't bounce this time, but slowly and steadily bore down until I was completely buried in her ass.

"Good," I said, "Now lean back and rub your clit."

Keeping her eyes shut again, she slowly slipped one hand down to her pussy and started a gentle stroke across her clit. I pinched and massaged her nipples, getting them back to rock hardness, as she got the other hand into the action. She didn't seem as if she would last very long, and sure enough, within another couple of minutes, she started wailing and hit a small but spasm laden orgasm.

As the spasm rolled through her guts, she gradually began to bounce on my cock. When she was finally finished, I quickly lifted her off my cock and pushed her into the back of the couch again. Before she could react, I sank back into her ass to the hilt.

She gasped and groaned. I took one hand and placed it back on her pussy and started stroking her clit with her hand. She got the message, and soon had both hands coaxing herself toward yet another orgasm.

I grabbed her skinny butt with both hands and began to slam fuck her ass, probing deep with each stroke. She groaned with each probe into her butt, and got faster with the manual action on her clit.

"Oh shit, you're killing me," she complained! "Damn it still hurts."

"Shut up and go for your orgasm," I commanded.

She continued to groan painfully as I pounded her ass in a feverish pitch. I felt my second orgasm of the session building until I was ready to pop. I slapped her ass cheek and told her, "Cum for me while I fuck your ass."

Carole groaned in pain again but I felt her tightening up. My balls were bumping into her hands. I was almost there when she finally cut loose with another orgasm. I could feel her asshole spasm with each wave that rocked her guts. This pushed me over the edge, and I blasted another shot of pearly juice deep in her ass. She screamed and wailed, and her asshole clenched as though to ring the last drop of cum from my cock.

Carol was bent almost in half, with her head almost behind the couch cushion. She was whimpering and moaning. I let my cock soften for a moment before finally slipping carefully from her hole. She groaned in pain as I finally pulled the head clear. Moaning, she fell over onto the couch on her side with her ass stuck out in the air.

I dropped to my knees and grabbed both butt cheeks, pulling her ass wide open. Her asshole was more distended than ever. A small drop of cum was slowly making its way out. She lay there panting, and rolled onto her stomach, stretching out full length on the couch. I retrieved her beer and handed it to her. She finally turned over and took the beer.

After a couple of long drinks, she looked at me and asked, "Did you use your entire arm on me that time?"

I chuckled but remained quiet. She finished her beer, and after slowly and carefully rising, headed back to the toilet. She walked rather gingerly and disappeared behind the door. I finished my beer, and grabbed another round. I sat down on the couch and waited until she came out.

She walked over to the couch and curled up to me, taking the fresh beer. We stayed like that for a while and she silently cuddled against me. She looked for a moment like she would go off to sleep.

"Would you like a massage?" I asked.

"Sure," came the quick reply.

I got some skin lotion from the toilet and had her stretch out on the couch. I gave her one of my best full body massages, keeping her groaning with pleasure the entire time. She kept her eyes closed through most of it but occasionally looked at me and smiled slyly.

After I finished, I noted that it was getting late. She had enough orgasms to last her for a week, but I asked if she wanted some more. She shook her head no and grinned. We got dressed, locked up and headed for the car. I heard a painful gasp as she sat down in the car.

When I opened the driver door, she looked slightly pinched and pale, telling me, "God my poor asshole is going to be so sore!"

"Keep it well lubricated and massaged and it will be okay by tomorrow night," I gently told her.

She didn't quite believe me, but I wasn't worried. She had learned some things and on the way to her car, I told her what to tell Randy about the trim. She agreed to my suggestion about getting ready for swimming and she would keep trimmed if he would get her a nice, German bathing suit.

Randy loved it, and loved her slowly thawing (as far as he knew) sexual nature. He didn't seem at all suspicious but actually began to act the stud role around work.

He still couldn't beat me betting on football or basketball games, and I took a lot of money from him before they headed back to the states.

Carol and I had a few more sessions, and she enjoyed the kinky things I came up with. While she continued to let me pound her tight little butt, she never really got into it and had a difficult time overcoming the pain, even when working on her clit with her fingers or a vibrator. It was fine with me though, as long as I kept getting some of that ass.

When they left finally left for the states, Mandi and I took them to the Frankfurt airport. While Randy and Mandi took a potty break, Carol gave me a surreptitious grasp to the cock and quietly told me how much she enjoyed our sessions. She hadn't let Randy have her ass yet, but she assured me it would be soon. She also joked that it wouldn't be nearly as painful with him!

Oh well. On to other adventures, including one with a runway model good looks babe!

mccrayj
mccrayj
124 Followers