A Dirty Dog Does Germany Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mccrayj
mccrayj
125 Followers

I began a fast rhythm of this action and she finally put one hand on my head, but otherwise didn't move very much. I felt a little hip movement. I slid a finger into her vagina, which was now fairly wet. I added a second finger and concentrated on keeping a steady pace on her clit. I went at it for a while like this, until I finally heard her gasp, and her hips jerked an inch or so, and she suddenly tightened her legs. I felt her pussy clench my fingers as she had 3 or 4 strong spasms rock her pussy. As these subsided, she finally let out a long sigh.

I worked my wet face up her stomach and nuzzled her neck, slowly pushing her legs wider apart until I could slip my cock into her pussy. She barely reacted, making only another sigh. I began to stroke in and out of her pussy. She was wonderfully tight, a pleasant revelation. She laid back and just me pound away at her pussy. I finally decided to get serious and grabbed her legs, and pushed them way back like I had done to Mandi the night she watched us. She had her eyes shut, and as I bore into her deeply, I hit bottom and she jolted upward for a second, moaning in pain. I backed off the deepest penetration and she relaxed again.

I wasn't sure I could cum like this, so I figured doggy style would be better. I slid out of her and backed up and took her legs to turn her over. She finally made a noise, asking me, "What are you doing?"

I was perplexed and replied, "Turning you around to go doggy style."

She looked positively confused. "What?" she asked.

"Doggy style! You know what I'm talking about?"

She looked askance, saying, "No, not really."

I was stunned but still needed to get off, so I said, "Relax and follow my lead."

She looked skeptical, but allowed me to position her so I could slide my cock deep into her pussy with one long stroke. She groaned quietly, and I began to pound into her like a madman. She stayed on knees and hands, letting me bang away. Finally, I felt her squeeze in the first announcement of a pending orgasm. I waited for her to make some noise or do something, but she just rode right on through. I finally decided that I needed to finish, and with one last burst of pussy pounding, let go with a decent orgasm.

I slowed down and finally ground to a halt. As I was doing that, I squeezed her butt cheeks apart. She had a cute little hole partly hidden by hair. It was partially dilated about the thickness of my pinky. I thought that this was portent of some good things to happen later. I pulled completely out, and crawled up beside her and lay down. Jill lay down with an arm under her head. I leaned in and gave her a quick kiss, and smiled. She smiled back, and ran her hand over my chest.

"You're a lot hairier than Harry," she mused, and then realizing what she said, giggled again.

I didn't say anything, but just lay there and let her muse. Her face had softened and she looked much better than usual. She was relaxed.

"Did you enjoy an orgasm or two?" I asked.

She turned red and started to say something, and then stopped. I waited until she finally decided to respond.

"Isn't that kinda personal?"

I laughed, telling her, "How much more personal could that be than what we just got through doing?"

Jill screwed her face up into a scowl, and told me, "You don't have to be a smart ass."

"I'm not," I said, "I'm just wanted to make sure you did okay in that department. I didn't come here to not give you at least a couple or more orgasms."

She blurted out, "Well I don't really like to talk about it, even if I really liked it!"

"Ah-ha," I exclaimed, "So you did have an orgasm or two?"

She blushed deep red and just nodded.

I asked her about her background, where she was from, what kind of experience she had before she married Harry, why she didn't talk about sex. Inquiring minds wanted to know, and I was in an inquiring mood.

I held up a finger to her lips and told her, "Hold that thought. I need a beer."

As I padded into the kitchen, she followed and went to the toilet. I got back first, and she returned with her gown on, sliding onto the bed beside me. She began what would become a 40-minute narrative. As she talked, she idly played with my cock, more from needing to fidget than to get me excited.

Jill married Harry as a virgin. She came from a family with a strict religious upbringing, some kind of evangelicals or something. She didn't receive any sex education until junior high school. God knows she was as bad as Carol or worse! Some of the girls at school would talk about sex around her just to watch her get embarrassed. Overall the religious thing was to her a take it or leave it proposition, and it managed to create conflicts more than anything else.

She and Harry stayed at their parents' house for the first two weeks after they were married. Their first sex was more groping than sex. They had to be extremely quiet. She had to stifle any sound she made if she felt pleasure. It was quaint listening to her try to describe sex without using actual graphic terms.

When Harry joined the military, he was gone for 3 months before she saw him again. She missed him a lot and had written him several letters. When he returned, she didn't know him. He was wearing his dress uniform and had gained about 20 pounds of solid muscle, and looked wonderful. Her parents were pleased, and after the shock wore off, she was pleased. He also had some news for her. They were moving to a military post way down south.

Jill was shocked, but had looked forward to actually moving in with her new husband. She got a tingle just thinking about having her own house, and making dinner, and sleeping together without her parents in the next room. They left a week later.

Sexual problems happened almost immediately. Both were too shy to talk about things. Harry was especially embarrassed with his premature ejaculation but found his own work around. He wanted her to think he was a stud. Harry also wasn't really large in the cock department, from her description, about 6" max and slender. She wondered about being stretched by a larger cock, although she had no frame of reference to work from.

When she finally finished, I thought of a plan to get her more vocal, more up front, and less shy. This might be fun, and I planned on enjoying every minute of it.

She had discovered masturbating at a fairly young age, but found it naughty, sinful and somewhat less than fulfilling. The night she watched Mandi and me she got so horny she had to get herself off. It was the first time she had ever masturbated from something she actually saw. Most of the time she just went at it to make herself relax. She felt guilty about the times she would fantasize.

After we chatted for a while, I asked her if she wanted to become a much better lover for Harry. She said she did, so I told her we would start with some porn movies, not too hard core but something different. She could watch them alone until she was comfortable watching with Harry. After a while she would have to start doing some of these things with Harry as they watched. She was skeptical, to say the least.

She agreed, finally, and we started our little regimen. I refrained from having sex with her until she had a chance to watch some porn, and get more comfortable with seeing herself naked, as well as actors on the screen. I got her a German movie from a porn shop downtown that included several different sex acts.

I arranged to have Harry busy one afternoon taking most of the guys to the firing range for final practice before rifle qualification, and made arrangements with Jill for me to come by at lunch. She was at the minimum amenable, and I looked forward to getting in her pants.

When I arrived she was wearing jeans and a flannel shirt. If she was trying not to look sexy, she was doing a wonderful job. I managed to get her clothes off her, with some difficulty. She had gone from a wild ass young babe to a middle age MILF in appearance. In spite of her butch looking physique, she was still pretty fine when naked. I enjoyed her discomfort when she was naked with me. I found it youthful and intriguing, but decided that this wouldn't last long. I wasn't really into inhibitions.

Jill had been watching the mixed video, and had stopped at a scene that intrigued her. She asked me to start the video, after blushingly avoiding telling me what she wanted to know about. As I watched, it turned out to be an anal scene.

A porn stud with a healthy cock was banging a youngish Euro slut from behind, doggy style. He withdrew his cock and slowly slid it up and down her ass crack, slipping back into her pussy. Finally, after several strokes, he positioned his cock at her asshole and began to push in.

He penetrated her asshole slowly and carefully, as the porn slut made "I love this" noises. Finally, he began to stroke the full length of his cock into her ass.

Jill watched in fascination, mouth agape, as the porn stud began to seriously ream the slut's little asshole. I eased up behind her, and slowly ran my hands from her abdomen up to grasp her breasts, gently stroking her nipples.

She leaned back into me with an almost inaudible moan, and finally said, "What is he doing to her?"

I whispered in her ear, "He is fucking her ass."

She gasped out loud, and after pausing to enjoy the breast stimulation, said very quietly, "You can't be serious."

"Oh, but I am. The lady has his cock buried deep in her ass, and she's getting into it. What do you think?"

Jill quietly sighed as I continued to play with her breasts, and looked over her shoulder to say, "That is so nasty, and I can't believe she really likes that!"

I chuckled under my breath, and slowly began to hump up against her ass with my steadily growing cock. I slid a hand down to her pussy and began to gently stroke her clit. Jill was fascinated with the movie, but also reacted to my manual manipulation. Her breath began to come in short spurts. In seconds, she quietly slid into a brief but effective orgasm.

As soon as I felt her ease out of the orgasmic aftermath, I whispered in her ear, "God I would love to be balls deep in your ass!"

She stiffened, and eased away until she could look at me closely.

"That's gross!" she proclaimed.

"That's good sex," I whispered back.

She squirmed away from me, rolling back onto the couch, only to sit up and glare at me. "I could never do that!" she said defiantly.

I smiled and told her, "You can, you will, and you will also learn to enjoy it."

"I don't think so, and if you have any idea about doing that to me you can just forget it," she retorted.

I quickly pulled her to me and crushed her breasts against my chest, quickly planting a tongue searching kiss on her. She responded quickly, rubbing up against me. I squeezed her ass cheeks apart, gently, caressing her round mounds of butt, and eventually snaking a finger down to tease her asshole. She melted into me, slowly and sensually rubbing her breasts into my chest.

"I am going to fuck your ass, and you might as well get ready for it," I whispered.

This time she wasn't so disagreeable, whispering back, "I don't think so, but we'll see."

I kissed my way along the top of her shoulder and up to her neck, finally kissing behind her ear. I tipped her head back and slowly kissed and licked down her neck and onto her breasts. I sucked a breast into my mouth and tongued the nipple gently but effectively.

She moaned out loud this time, and I quickly eased a finger down to caress her clit. Jill was so hot. I rubbed my finger around her clit and she gushed juice. After some rhythmic stroking, she eased into a small orgasm, only to be hit a few seconds later with a second, more powerful surge.

I let her rock through the spasms, until she finally relaxed and fell into me. Jill was exhausted, and was breathing rapidly and loudly. I eased her back down onto the couch and left to get a beer. When I returned, Jill was gently sleeping.

I sipped my beer and enjoyed the view of her naked body, relaxed, uninhibited, spread wide for my viewing pleasure. I would definitely have to trim that pussy hair. She had a serious thicket that covered an otherwise lovely pussy.

I slipped back into my uniform, and kissed her left breast while caressing her pussy lips. She woke slowly, and upon seeing me, smiled softly. I kissed her lips, and placed a finger on them so she wouldn't speak.

I leaned down to her ear and whispered, "Watch that scene again, and as you masturbate, slip a finger or two into your butt. You may find you like it. I will explore that further with you next time. And I am really going to fuck your tight, virgin ass." Jill looked a bit panicked at first, but I wouldn't let her speak, and she relaxed and finally smiled as I headed for the door.

We were coming up to a major field exercise where we would be in the field for over a month. I had two medical appointments scheduled during this period, and decided that this would be the perfect me to get with Jill for a serious session of sex. Mandi didn't know about the appointments, which meant I would have to come into the kaserne the day before, make my appointment the next day, and then catch the transport van back out the next morning.

I told Jill about the time, and she agreed that it would be nice to have some time to learn some new things. I also mentioned that she might find it very sensual to trim her pubes like some of the girls in the porn movie. She giggled like a little girl and said she would think about it.

We made arrangements for me to stay with her when I came in for the medical appointments. Jill shyly smiled at me in anticipation of some free time to learn new things.

Time rolled by quickly and in no time I came back in from our field exercise. Jill picked me up from my office and we headed for her house. We hadn't much more than hit the door before I was ripping her clothes off.

"You're not wearing any clothes as long as I'm here," I told her brusquely.

She giggled like a little school girl and said, "You are so nasty!"

I laughed and pulled her clothes off her. After she was naked, I noticed that she must have gotten over her shyness about her pussy, since she had done a masterful job trimming the hair down to a manageable length and it made her pussy look all the more edible. I murmured my approval as I pushed her back down onto the couch for a good eating.

I dived into her pussy with little resistance from her, and soon she had a death grip on my head. She writhed through her first orgasm. I broke away after she rolled through her orgasm, rising to strip off my dirty uniform. I told her I needed a bath, and she took my hand and led me to the bath.

Jill fixed me a tub of water, and proceeded to wash me gently and thoroughly, until I was squeaky clean. I got her into the tub and washed her pussy so she could say we were mutually clean. We wandered into the kitchen where I grabbed a much needed beer.

Jill grabbed some food she had prepared earlier and we warmed it in the oven. We took everything back to the living room and Jill quickly set up the porn video and pressed play. We watched the video for a while as we ate.

I remembered the anal segment, which was about two segments away. We snarfed down our food, washed down with a weizen beer, and were watching when the anal segment came on the video. Jill was patently excited. Her nipples were fully erect and her breasts had a red tint to them.

When the anal segment began, I pushed the food tray away and after a quick sip of beer, dived into her pussy. As she watched the anal action, I ate her with a passion, enjoying it as she grabbed my head and pressed me down into her juicy pussy. This was a pleasant experience, since she had never really acted like she would ever get that excited.

As she was juicing up my face while watching the anal action on the TV, I slipped a finger into her pussy, and then slowly added a second. Jill didn't miss a beat. I pressed into her clit with my serious tongue action and she built toward her first orgasm of the session. I carefully slipped a finger into her asshole. She didn't react at all, but kept on pressing my face into her pussy.

Jill was watching the video intensely, and as the porn stud began to press his cock full length into the babe's asshole, she began to jerk and push her ass around as she headed toward a killer orgasm. I removed all my fingers from her pussy and slid two fingers into her asshole, pressing deeply into her rectum. Jill suddenly squealed and jerked several times, and launched into a screaming orgasm.

I pushed Jill back onto the couch and slowly kissed my way up to her face. I eased my cock into her pussy and she reacted quickly, grabbing my ass and pulling me deeply into her. I probed my cock deeply into her, being slow and methodical. Jill ground her crotch into me roughly, wanting more.

After she worked her way into another small orgasm, I slipped out and carefully turned her onto her stomach. I slid into her pussy again, slowly and gently probing into her as deeply as possible. Jill could still see the TV and watched the porn action as I pushed deeper into her.

I reached under her and began a gentle stroke on her clit. She arched her back into me. I carefully slipped my cock all the way out of her and slid my juicy, wet member between her ass cheeks, only to slowly glide back to her pussy. I alternated between her pussy and her ass cheeks methodically. As she got closer to another orgasm, I timed my stroke until just as she began to spasm with another climax, I slipped slowly and carefully into her tight little anus.

Jill groaned deeply but offered no resistance. I had only pressed the first 4 inches into her, and soon slipped out only to carefully slip back in. She wiggled around a bit, and I thought she would buck me out, but she didn't. She pressed back into me even harder, taking the bulk of my cock deep in her ass.

She began to rotate her ass in a small circle and I lifted my body away from her so she could move as she wanted. I looked down and noticed that Jill's neck was slowly getting redder. She began to groan under her breath, and finally began to vocally react, getting a bit louder as I picked up my pace working into her virgin ass.

Once I had finally slid my cock close to the hilt in her ass, I let Jill take care of the motion. She reacted quickly, bouncing her ass back at me like a bucking bronco. I kept a gentle but insistent stroke on her clit with my fingers. When I finally probed the entire length into her rectum, she groaned painfully when I stroked roughly into her tight little hole. But Jill recovered and didn't stop moving back against me.

She moved against my fingers on her clit and I felt her work into another small orgasm. That was enough to set me off, and I suddenly, unexpectedly unleashed a blast of cum deep into her rectum. Jill squealed unexpectedly, continuing her orgasm, as I poured spurt after spurt into the depths of her ass.

After the blast of cum, I slowly shrank and finally slipped from her asshole, leaving her empty. She squirmed against me contentedly. I sat up and leaned back on the couch, taking a long draw from my beer. Jill turned over and slid up the couch where she quickly recovered. I waited to see what she had to say. It was obvious....Nothing! So I chided her, finally, saying, "So I will never fuck your ass!"

She turned away shyly, not saying anything. I let her take a sip of beer and turn her attention back to the video. The porn stud was splashing his load on the starlet's butt, with some of it running down and into a gaping asshole. Jill was watching curiously. "I never saw this part," she said quietly, not taking her eyes from the screen.

"Why?" I asked.

She finally turned toward me and replied, "I usually stopped the video when I finished. Does your hole always do that?"

mccrayj
mccrayj
125 Followers