A Dirty Dog Does Germany Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke with a screaming bladder full about 0130, and slid out of bed to piss. I quietly slipped into the bathroom, sat on the pot and drained my straining bladder. When I returned, Jill was breathing deeply but quietly, and as I lifted the covers back, saw her ass in the moonlight, white, almost opaque, smooth and sexy.

I eased the covers back slowly, and gently moving a leg, began to softly lick at her pussy from behind. Jill didn't move for a while, but when she did, it was a small shift to give me better access. I gently began to stroke her clit with a finger. Still asleep, she made an almost purring noise deep in her throat. I kept licking, going from her pussy back to cute little anus only to return. In short order, she slipped into an orgasm, moaning deeply and gently dripping sweet tasting pussy juice.

I gently moved her arms until she was face down, and climbed over her and slowly eased my fully hard cock into her well lubed pussy. I stroked slowly and gently, not wanting to wake her if it wasn't necessary. I kept the slow stroking going for a while until she shifted slightly and spread legs widely apart while still making the purring noise.

I kept my weight off her as I pumped, until she shifted again and my cock slipped out only to slowly penetrate her asshole as I stroked downward. Jill began to moan then, but I didn't change the way I was moving. I reached under her and gently stroked her clit at the same time. After penetrating her ass, I was close to my own orgasm when Jill shuddered gently and stopped moaning. That did it for me and I unleashed my own orgasm, quietly and carefully.

I kept stroking into and out of her ass until I finally softened and slowly eased out. I slipped back to the bathroom after covering her up, and when I returned she was sleeping soundly. I fell back to sleep immediately.

When the alarm clock woke me, Jill didn't stir a muscle. I slipped off to the bathroom and grabbed a quick bath, gathered my gear up and got dressed. Once I was dressed, I woke Jill gently to drive me to the kaserne. She was still groggy, and I had to help her dress, and finally got her out the door and into the car.

She was finally awake enough to drive when we got to the kaserne. She smiled at me as I scooped my stuff into a bundle to pack in my rucksack I had left in the office. I leaned in and kissed her quickly, and I backed away, she looked at me curiously.

"Did we do it again in the middle of the night?" she softly asked me.

"What makes you think that?" I asked back.

She got a little girl smile and said, "Well, if we didn't I had a great dream!"

As I started to shut the car door, I quipped, "Have some more good dreams. See you in a week."

I latched the door shut and walked away, listening as she drove away. I went to my office and got everything packed, and headed for the van to return to Hohenfels.

I got a couple of phone calls in to Mandi that week, just to assure her that I was back in the cantonment area for a little rest and clean-up, and would go back out for the last exercise that week. She had been reasonably busy but missed me and whined about how much longer I would be gone. I signed off with an assurance that I would more than make up for it when I returned.

After the phone call I got to thinking about Jill, and what other deviant shit I could try on her. She was beginning to get into anal sex as a regular thing, and I hoped she would use the vibrators effectively before I returned for my next med appointment.

As it turned out, she did. She had used the vibrators while she watched the porn movie, experimenting with the different sizes in different holes until she reached a screaming orgasm. I spoke with her on the phone for a few minutes the day before I came back to the kaserne and told her I was looking forward to her showing me what she did with them.

Jill picked me up at my office, and as soon as I got in the car I noticed a sly grin on her face. I didn't need to wait long to find out what was up.

As she headed toward the main gate, she grinned from ear to ear and asked, "Guess what I'm hiding?"

I looked at her curiously, but took a shot in the dark, saying, "You have at least one vibrator stuffed up you."

She looked disappointed, asking me, "Is it that obvious?"

I chuckled and told her, "I bet people passing you on the highway can tell since you have that shit-eating grin on your face!"

She blushed, and then laughed. "So it is that obvious?"

Jill was wearing a knee length skirt that rode up her thighs in the car. I leaned over and stroked her legs and gradually worked my fingers toward her pussy. She shyly pushed my hand away. I persisted, and she finally squirmed around a bit until I could reach her pussy. She was wearing panties which were nicely damp.

I felt a vibration coming from under the panties, and with a bit of probing I discovered that she had the smallest vibrator on low speed in her pussy. She pushed my hand away again, with a cute giggle. She grabbed my wrist and pushed my hand to my mouth. I looked at her with a sly grin and licked my fingers for a second.

"Damn, you taste good. Can I have some of that to eat?"

Jill giggled again, replying, "I thought you'd never ask. I should be really juicy by the time we get to my house!"

I liked the idea of the skirt, and thought about eating her out under the skirt. I also noticed she wasn't wasting any time getting home. She must have been really horny. Plus she kept squirming around on the car seat trying to get more stimuli from the little vibrator.

When we finally arrived, I don't know which of us got to the door first, but she was in the door in a second and dashed straight to the bathroom. I grabbed a beer and opened it, and quickly stripped my jacket and shirt off. After a minute I heard water running, and Jill popped out of the bathroom.

"I have a bath running for you," she told me. "Get out of the rest of your clothes."

I stripped as quickly as possible, considering I was wearing winter layers. I stripped completely bare, leaving my gear in a pile in the kitchen floor. A few seconds later, Jill popped her head out of the bath.

"Ready?" she asked.

I nodded, grabbed my beer, and headed for the bath. When I entered, I noticed a tub of steaming water. Jill had taken her jacket off, but otherwise was still dressed. She sat down on a small stool, and waited for me to get into the tub. As I entered, I cringed. The water was smoking hot.

"Wow!" I exclaimed.

Jill chuckled and almost under her breath said, "Light weight!"

I scoffed but continued to gingerly ease into the water. When I finally got settled into the tub and eased back to relax, Jill smiled at me. She handed me my beer and I took a long draw, enjoying the hot water and cold beer.

I noticed that Jill had a strange look on her face, and I was curious what she was thinking. As it turned out, she was wondering what I was thinking. She just sat and looked at me enjoying the scalding water.

"How's the water?" she asked.

"Wonderfully hot," I quipped. She looked at me again with that odd look, and finally said, "What are you thinking? You seem to have something on your mind, and I am betting it is something really nasty."

I laughed and said, "You hope. If you really want to know, slip off your shoes and your panties, and slip in here and sit on my face."

Jill's face lit up, and she hesitated for a second, finally saying, "You don't want me to take anything else off?"

I responded with a question, "Can you follow instructions?"

She smiled and in response, slipped her shoes off, and reached under her skirt and quickly slid her panties down and off. I offered a hand, and she stepped into the tub and after placing a foot on the upper edge of the rim, eased her pussy down to my face, covering me with her skirt.

I dove into her pussy, and a quick probe of my tongue revealed she still had the small vibrator pushed up in her. As I bore down on her clit, I pushed a couple of fingers in and partially removed the vibrator so I could turn it on full speed. She reacted immediately, flooding my mouth with juice.

I alternated between my tongue and the vibrator on her clit, until she was writhing in pre-orgasmic pleasure. As I bore in on her clit with my tongue, I slipped the little vibrator into her tight little asshole and hung on as she launched into a stunning orgasm. She drenched my face with juice.

She jerked through some spasms and finally lifted off my face. I pulled my head from under her skirt, and watched as she leaned against the wall, panting like a overworked dog.

"GODDAMN!"

I laughed and casually said, "Did you do all right?"

"OH GODDAMN!"

I guess she had been marinating with the vibrator in her pussy. That had to have been the most gut wrenching orgasm I had seen her have. She continued to brace herself on the tub handle, slowly reaching under her skirt to slip the small vibrator from her ass.

I took the vibrator from her hand and quickly washed it clean. As I was finishing, Jill slowly and carefully stepped from the tub. She grabbed a towel and wiped her legs and feet off. When she finished, I asked her to take everything off but the skirt. She looked at me quizzically, but complied. I wondered if perhaps she was about due for her period, because her breasts were plump and swollen, and looked wonderful.

She sat back down on the stool for a moment. I asked her if she would wash me down after she got a bit of rest, and she nodded. I lay back in the tub, enjoying the soak after several days in the boon docks without a shower. When she finally stood up and grabbed a washcloth, I stood up and let her scrub me front and back. She lingered on my cock and balls, making sure they were squeaky clean.

When she finished, I sat back down in the tub to rinse off, and got my hair wet. When I opened my eyes, Jill was leaning over me with her breasts in my face, holding a shampoo bottle to wash my hair. I bussed her nipples and she backed up a bit, giggling like a little school girl.

After a good shampoo and rinse, she gave me a fresh razor and I did a quick shave as she watched from her perch on the stool. Jill looked really cute with just her skirt on, breasts full and shaking with every movement. I enjoyed the show.

When I finally stood up to dry off, she handed me a towel and as I began to dry off, she suddenly dashed out of the bathroom. She returned a few minutes later, carrying two fresh beers. As she sat down, I leaned over to dry my legs and feet. Jill began to stroke and play with my ass, and reached underneath to fondle my balls. After a couple of minutes of this, she suddenly pressed a finger against my asshole, probing gently.

I let her play, enjoying the stimulation. She stopped for a second, and I looked back to see what she was doing. She had grabbed a tube of edible lube from somewhere, and applied a small amount to her finger. She returned to my asshole, gently pressing and rolling her finger around until she slowly slipped a finger in my ass.

My cock sprang to attention quickly, and as she continued to finger me, she reached around and grabbed my cock, quickly slipping as much as she could take into her throat. This was a pleasant surprise and I went with the flow. Jill continued to suck me into her throat, deeper than she had ever done so before. While still showing her inexperience, she was learning fast.

I gently pulled her away from my cock, and reluctantly slipped her finger from my ass. I pulled her up to my face and gently kissed her full on the lips. She responded with a probing tongue and I enjoyed a bit of tongue battle for a moment. She pressed her body against me, pressing the full breasts into me.

I pushed away from her slowly, and whispered in her ear, "What do you want to do?"

She looked at me with a lecherous smile, and whispered back, "I want to watch the movie and show you something."

"Sounds good to me. Should we take our beer and head for the living room?"

She nodded her assent, and we made our way to the living room. I sipped my beer as Jill turned on the TV and VCR. When the video came on, I noticed that it was set for the scene where the Euro-slut got her asshole drilled. I also noticed that Jill had the other vibrators there on a table, and she put the smaller one I removed from her ass with the rest.

"Can I take this off now?" she asked me, pulling at the skirt.

"I would rather you didn't," I replied. "As a matter of fact, I would love it if you had some nice high heels to wear with it."

She grinned at me, and said, "I have one pair of high heels, but they don't match this skirt. I do have a kinda shorter, tighter one that would match. Would that be okay?"

I grinned from ear to ear and told her, "How long will it take for you to change?"

She just laughed, jumped to her feet and dashed off to the bedroom. In just a couple of minutes, she was back with a nice short skirt, ass hugging tight, and some conservative but nice looking high heels.

"Sexy babe!" I exclaimed when she entered the room.

Jill just blushed, and hit the rewind button so she could start the vignette on the tape from the beginning. As the scene began to unfold, Jill quietly went about the business of lubing up a couple of vibrators, including the largest one. I wasn't sure what she was going to do, but I couldn't wait to find out.

I never thought I would see her be so graphic, but as she watched the tape, she slowly reached behind her and lubricated her asshole, lovingly and deeply, pressing lube into her ass. Then, without looking at me, grabbed the 7" vibrator and pressed it slowly and carefully into her ass. She stroked it into her ass as she carefully watched the action on the TV.

When it came time for the male actor to begin probing the female's asshole, she put the vibrator aside and grabbed the largest one. Still not looking at me, she knelt on the couch on her knees and reached underneath her, positioning the vibrator at her already relaxed back hole. As the male actor began penetrating the female's asshole, Jill slowly began to rock back on the large vibrator.

She had pulled the skirt up around her hips and I had a clear view of the big toy stretching her asshole wide as she pressed down onto it. She continued to ignore me, concentrating on the TV. She kept a steady pressure on the toy and it slowly began to disappear into her tight little hole. She would occasionally lift up, letting the vibrator slip partially out, only to impale it further into her on the next stroke.

I was fascinated and began to slowly stroke my cock. As I watched, she began to groan under her breath as the stud on the film began to press deeper into his partner's ass. Jill reached over and got the next smaller vibrator, turned it on full and began to work her clit with it. Once this began, she really began to press down on the big toy, which went deeper with each downward motion.

I watched, totally enthralled as she gradually took the large vibrator almost completely into her ass as the stud on the video worked his cock into the girl's ass. When the stud finally probed fully into the girl's willing asshole, Jill finally dropped down with a groan and the big vibrator went in her ass so deep only the rim and power button remained out.

Jill rocked and rolled around on the toy, occasionally rising to get about 4" to slide out, only to slowly drop back down to bury it completely. I couldn't believe I was watching this girl take 10" of vibrator in her ass. And this thing was a good 2" think. Jill's asshole was stretched to the max.

Jill timed her orgasm to coincide with the stud on the video, moaning and groaning through her own orgasm all the while the big toy was buried in her ass. With one last spasm, she slowly calmed down. Jill put the 7" vibrator back on the table first, and then after resting for a minute, gradually raised her body, allowing the large toy to slowly slip from her distended asshole.

I was stunned, especially getting a view of Jill's gaping asshole with the eye candy of high heels and a tight skirt pulled up around her ass. I had been working my cock rather frantically but was yet to cum. She grabbed the big toy before it could fall over and put it back on the table. That's when she noticed I was slowly stroking my cock.

Jill smiled and pushed my hand away, slowly stroking my cock with one of her small hands. Then, without warning, she reached over and grabbed the toy lube, and dripped a bit onto my hard cock. She gently rubbed it all over my hard-on until she was satisfied, and then climbed up onto my lap.

She grabbed my head and whispered in my ear, "Ready to put it in me?"

I nodded vigorously, and without any prompting, began to drop down toward my cock. But she suddenly jumped off me and with a quick turn, said, "Wait a sec."

She stopped the movie, and hit the fast forward button. After a few seconds, she hit play, and another scene came on. Jill hit the fast forward and waiting until the scene she wanted came up. I hadn't actually seen this vignette so far into the movie, and I wondered what was up.

I watched as a scene with two studs and a chick started. Jill turned to me and pulled me down in the chair where I was sitting until my ass was at the edge of the chair. Then she grabbed the big vibrator and sat it on the edge of the couch. When she was satisfied that everything was ready, she greased my cock a bit more and finally turned her back to me and after hiking up her skirt, sat back in my lap, massaging my cock with her butt cheeks.

As the porn scene progressed, the studs took a few minutes of warm up, and then moved the girl over one of the studs who was lying on his back, and slid a hard cock into her ass, leaving her pussy as a ready target. As Jill watched this, she slowly eased upward, and then gently slid my cock to the hilt in her ass.

I didn't expect this, but it felt wonderful. She leaned back against me and wiggled her ass around for a few minutes. As the second stud on the film began to feed his cock into a waiting pussy, Jill took the vibrator and began to stuff it into her pussy. It was tough going for me for a minute, since the vibrator was hard plastic and large enough to make it extremely tight.

Once Jill got the toy in her, though, she began to rock and roll, plunging the toy in and out as she rocked her ass around on my cock. I grabbed her breasts and tweaked her nipples as I massaged her breasts. Jill began to moan and groan and I could feel her spasms as she headed for what felt like the beginnings of a shattering orgasm.

I slumped further down the chair where I could get my hands under Jill's ass, and began to drill into her with a passion. She helped by lifting with her legs and then slamming back down on my cock. I could feel my cock, in dire need of an orgasm, swell with a pending cum shot that was not to be denied. I caught a faint aroma of shit as I continued to plunge deeply and roughly into Jill's ass.

When she finally launched into a screaming orgasm, I couldn't help but follow. The spasms in her ass just launched me over the line, and I pumped shot after shot of hot cum deep in her asshole. I felt pussy juice running down my balls as Jill continued to spasm. I caught another whiff of dirty ass as Jill wiggled her ass around my lap.

She finally slipped the vibrator from her pussy, which made me wince in pain as the tip crushed my cock while she pulled it out. Jill lay back against my chest for a few minutes, slowly regaining her breath and let me slowly soften. When she finally sat up, I helped her to her feet while my cock slipped from her ass. Her asshole was wide open and dripping the load of cum I had injected in there. There was a ring of brown around the base of my cock, and a bit more stain on the head.