A Dirty Dog Does Germany Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded to Petra that I needed to leave, and she ordered Chuck to stay in his position, holding his ass wide open until she returned. She accompanied me to the door and gave me crushing hug and a searing kiss.

"Chuck had a good time," she whispered in my ear, "and I did too!"

She reached down and gave my flaccid cock a gentle (for her) squeeze, and then whispered, "Can we do this again?"

I told her I wouldn't mind as long as we kept things casually cool and didn't get any emotional or jealous edge to things. She smiled and told me it was no problem, since they didn't want this scenario to happen that often. She also wanted to know if I would still come down and fill her asshole occasionally.

As I went out the door, I smiled and whispered back, "Let me know when," and headed up the stairs.

I did just that, meeting Petra about once a month and wearing her asshole out. She got to be a real anal addict after a while, and relished the role of being submissive for me occasionally. Oddly, she would never let Chuck have her anally. She learned I liked for her to stretch her butt cheeks wide open for me as I plowed that little asshole until she was ready to cum.

I got her a nice, long tapered butt plug, and a couple of times she met me in the parking garage wearing a short skirt that she would pull up to show me that toy deeply inserted up her ass. That was a sure sign she want something deep in there besides the toy. And we did a couple of more scenes with Chuck before he and Petra finally rotated back to the states. I still think back about them with fond memories.