A Dirty Dog Does Germany Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't find anything at all amusing about rape."

Chantal looked at me strangely, and asked, "What?"

"I said I find nothing amusing about rape. That was sorry and I am sorry that happened to you."

After an appreciative look, she said, "Look. It was a long time ago and it's water over the damn."

"But you are denying yourself something that you could very well find is quite pleasurable. It sounds like you and Karl had barely enough time to experiment before you were permanently denied the ability to decide for yourself."

Chantal sat up in her chair and mused on this for a couple of minutes. After a couple of small drinks of beer, she turned to me and said, "Do you really think that this incident is preventing me from enjoying something I could be having fun with?"

I replied quickly, "Very much so. Until you get a frame of mind that some sorry jerk-off son-of-a-bitch who raped you, and that is exactly what he did, is not going to prevent you from doing whatever you please, you might as well tell yourself every day that he won and you lost."

Chantal look pensive as she replied, "Wow! I never thought of it like that. He really did rape me, didn't he?"

"Of course he did. And while he may never face charges or be arrested, it doesn't change the facts. He owes you a piece of your life back."

She looked at me with a disturbed look, but after a few moments, she softened, saying, "So what should I do?"

I quickly replied, "I can't give you a definitive answer but I can tell you that you have to reach deep inside you and find the real place he hurt. Your butt can heal but your psyche is totally different. That takes some action to convince yourself that it's your body and you can do what you want with it."

Chantal looked to be in deep thought after draining her beer, only to be interrupted by a baby intercom she had brought with her. She eased up and looked over the balcony railing to her house and saw her boys go down the hallway. (They had joked with us before about being able to see directly inside their house.)

She slipped her little robe over her shoulders and said, "I better go. Can we talk about this privately again soon?"

I had slipped my shorts on as she talked so I stood and leaned over her, giving her a quick kiss on the lips and said, "Sure. Glad to."

She smiled sweetly and said, "Thanks. Better run."

She grabbed Chad and his toys and headed out the door.

For a while my battalion had a civilian instructor to teach remedial mathematics to some of the guys who needed help to pass a math test that would qualify them for the next higher leadership school. But typical of government budgets, funds for the instructor were cut and we were left without an instructor. When I was tasked to find an in-house instructor, I was the next best choice. I had more, and more advanced mathematics education than all but a couple of officers who would never teach a class like that anyway.

So, I would usually get tasked out to teach the classes, and when I did, I had some casual free time. Since Mandi left for work early in the afternoon and closed at 2100 during the week, I got some loose time to do pretty much what I wanted. This gave me the advantage of being able to see more of Chantal in the afternoons.

About a week after our conversation, I knocked on her door and asked if she wanted to hang out on the balcony. She did, but told me to give her a few minutes. I agreed and told her the door would be open. I changed into some shorts and grabbed my favorite chair and sipped a cold beer. I was just about to doze off when I heard bare feet moving down the hallway toward the living room. I heard the feet enter the kitchen and then head my way.

Chantal had grabbed a beer and opened it and popped out onto the balcony. She had on her favorite little silk robe, and in short order dropped it on the chair and sat down. As usual, she was wearing nothing under it. She relaxed on the lounge chair. I asked her if she minded if I got rid of my shorts and she gave me a casual nod of assent. I was out of the shorts in a second.

Chantal took a long, slow drink from her beer and relaxed with her eyes closed. I thought she was going to sleep. She looked positively edible laying there in the sun. Her nipples were relaxed as well, and she looked like she had a fresh trim on her little "landing strip." Damn she was fine. I surely want desperately to spend some time having sex with her again.

I was staring intently at her when it dawned on me she was looking back. I snapped out of my reverie as she grinned and said, "You were looking at me, but were you really seeing me?"

I laughed and said, "Sure, but it was some seriously deep thought."

"So tell me," she said.

I paused for a sip of beer, and finally casually said, "I was enjoying just looking at........"

I heard a strange voice about that time and wondered where it was from. I held up a finger and then gave her a finger-to-the-lips signal to be quiet. I got up and slid over to the right side wall of the balcony and carefully held onto the wall as I leaned out and looked down. I didn't see anyone directly under me.

I moved away from the wall and looked toward the stairwell below and next to us (our stairwell was on the end of the building). Still no one! I heard more talking and tried to pin point it. Still nothing! I finally looked up to the top of Karl and Chantal's apartment and saw something moving. Then I finally saw a head. There was a maintenance guy up there talking on a walkie-talkie to someone apparently on the ground.

I took my beer, grabbed my shorts and motioned Chantal to follow me inside. She looked at me quizzically but said nothing. After we got into the living room, I pointed and told her there was a maintenance guy on the roof.

She laughed and asked if I was embarrassed to be seen with her. I chuckled and said no, and took her robe from her hand and hung it on a chair. We went over to the couch and sat down turned to face each other.

She smiled as I spoke, and I told her, "I was going to say, I was enjoying looking at how damn fine you were laying there in the sun. You have a fantastic body. And I was having some seriously dirty thoughts about what kinds of things I would love to do with you."

After a big grin, she retorted, "I'm not sure if I want to hear that or not."

I quickly replied, "Well, if I told you I wanted to take a trip around the world with you would you know what I mean?"

She giggled, and blurted out, "I doubt you mean we would start with a train ride." I chuckled and answered, "So you do know what I am talking about!"

She smiled some more and sipped on her beer. "Let's say I have heard the expression before. You WERE thinking some dirty thoughts weren't you?"

I leered and said, "But of course, my dear. In another couple of minutes I would have had a difficult time not revealing just how dirty I was thinking!"

Chantal took a direct look at my cock, and casually said, "I really don't think that would have been a bad thing, now would it?"

I laughed, and quietly told her, "Well, I think that is up to you, now isn't it? Besides, I thought you and Karl had an agreement that you wouldn't fool around separately."

"We do," she said with a demure smile, "but isn't there an exception for every rule?"

"Why you dirty girl you! If you're going to be a bad girl I may have to give you a spanking!"

Chantal set her beer down and almost fluidly eased over to me, wrapping both arms around my waist. She gave me a squeeze, pressing those wonderful breasts tight against my chest. She smelled like delicate girl soap.

She reached up and pulled my head down and whispered in my ear, "I could probably pass up the spanking but I would like to know if you had any idea how to start helping me get over that incident I told you about."

I nodded knowingly, and as if her pressing up against me wasn't beginning to make me hard, the sudden thought of getting in her cute little butthole had my cock springing for life. She giggled and eased away and quickly gripped my cock, using a delicate hand to stroke me into full attention. I nuzzled around her neck and kissed and licked my way to her ear.

"Nice and gentle, slow and easy, I will do everything I can to show you how to resolve your fears and unleash your worries. You will drive the car, so you have control over the gas pedal, and brakes and the steering wheel. But I will be in the passenger seat with my own brakes and steering in case I need to take over. Can you handle that?"

"I'll do my best," she whispered shyly in my ear.

Figuring now would be as good a time as any, I carefully eased her over to my Cleopatra lounger and guided her around until she was on her hands and knees with her knees at the foot, and her head down in the lowered section where one's hips normally fit. I began kissing her cute bottom, studiously ignoring the little back hole that appeared to be about half relaxed anyway.

She stayed quiet and very still as I worked my tongue up and down her crack, dipping into her pussy occasionally, and easing my tongue by her butthole while just barely passing it. I kept the slow pace of kissing and licking going until she started to moan quietly under her breath.

I finally worked my tongue down to her clit and began a slightly rough tongue lashing that had her drooling in seconds. In about 45 seconds she was gasping and moving her ass in circles as she headed for an orgasm.

When it finally hit she shrieked into the lounger fabric and her ass spasmed involuntarily. I backed off the hard contact, and finally licked into her hole, getting some nice pussy juice in return. While she was still recovering I gently tipped her asshole with my tongue. She jumped, but settled back down. I tried again and she got really still.

Suddenly she turned and said, "Please stop now."

I shushed her and climbed onto the lounger behind her, carefully easing my cock into her. She made a small coughing noise and pushed back at me enthusiastically. I began to stroke with ease, setting a fast pace until she settled in. She didn't take long before rocking through another blast off and this one got me going enough to head for my own cum. I squeezed her ass cheeks open and watched her cute little hole open wide enough for two fingers, and as I fantasized about stroking my cock in there, blew a nice load inside her pussy. I kept going for a couple more minutes to see if she was headed for another one, but she had calmed down, so I slowed to a stop and eased out.

Chantal dropped down onto the lounger, breathily heavily but easily, and looked at me with a Cheshire cat grin.

"That was a pleasant way to start the afternoon," she said with a smile.

"I thought so too," I agreed.

She cuddled on the lounger, letting the plush fabric tease her naked flesh. After she turned over and scooted up to the correct lounging position, she put her arms over her head and did a luxurious stretch. Just looking at her on the lounger had me half hard already. She noticed.

With a grin, she motioned me over and gently stroked my cock.

"Is that for me?" she asked sweetly.

"Sure," I answered, "Whenever, wherever!"

Chantal giggled and continued to slowly stroke me, keeping me exquisitely hard. I regretfully broke away for a moment, and retrieved her beer, offering to her as she lounged. She gratefully accepted and drank a long, deep drink. After a little baby belch, she giggled and drained it dry.

"Refill?" I asked.

She nodded quietly and I took the empty bottle, grabbed mine and emptied it, and headed to the kitchen for a refill. When I returned, having lost some of my hard-on in the process, she took the beer, and almost absent mindedly stroked me some more. I didn't think she was up for a second round yet, so I let her amuse herself while I sipped my beer. She finally stopped and looked up at me.

"When you were eating me from behind, I was scared when you bumped into my butthole, but after I stopped you I really thought that was a dumb thing to do. It felt wonderful. I just wondered, since you seem to enjoy it so much, if you will do it some more."

I smiled and quietly told her, "I would be glad to try again, if you will climb back over the lounger in that same position."

Chantal tipped up her beer for one more drink and did a flip and roll, quickly settling on her knees with her head down. I was back to 100% erect in seconds. I settled on my knees behind her and began to lick up and down her pussy, studiously avoiding her butthole until she finally whined at me.

I flicked my tongue across her butthole and went right back to what I was doing. She whined some more and I finally let a casual tongue flick across her butthole. She wiggled and mewed appreciatively and I went back for a second helping. After some gentle teasing, I let my tongue center on her butthole and slowly probed my tongue into it.

Chantal reacted suddenly, pulling away quickly while gasping, but within a second or so, eased her hips back toward my face, meeting my waiting tongue. She pressed back harder against my face, wrapping her luscious cheeks around my face. She began to moan under her breath and I kept probing gently until my tongue slowly penetrated her sphincter.

I began to pull and push my tongue into her little hole and she moaned louder. After she seemed to be seriously getting into having my tongue in her ass, I reached under and began to gently but firmly stroke her clit. That must have been what the doctor ordered because she lasted about 30 seconds before rolling through a shattering orgasm. She gasped and yelped and rocked her ass back into my face with a fierce determination. She shrieked as I probed my tongue into the hole as far as humanly possible, until finally, with one last little shriek, pulled away from my face, and collapsed onto the lounger.

After a few minutes to slow down, Chantal sat up and asked for her beer. After a couple of sips, she laughed suddenly, saying, "Now that was a nice surprise."

I chuckled and replied, "I am glad you were able to enjoy that. Seem's to me, graphically speaking, that you found a tongue in your ass to be quite stimulating."

Chantal looked a bit perplexed, but then her expression softened and she told me, "When you put it like that, it sounds just nasty. But, you're right, it did feel good. I couldn't believe when you pushed your tongue up there. It really felt wonderful."

I chuckled again, saying, "Thanks. Stick with me kid and I'll turn you into an anal slut."

She suddenly sat up and took a halfhearted swipe at smacking me on the ass, failing miserably, but then giggled. "An anal slut, huh? So that's what you expect?"

I put a stern look on my face and growled, "Yes, that's what I expect. And don't you forget it. I want to eventually bury my hard cock to my balls in your wonderful fine ass and have you enjoy it."

I expected something different, but Chantal suddenly asked, "You really think my ass is fine?"

"Good grief, woman, I would cut off my left nut just to get balls deep in there!" I replied with passion.

She giggled again and said, "Well, if you keep doing stuff like we just did it might happen one of these days."

I pulled her to me giving her a snug hug, and whispered in her ear. "That's still up to you. I will do what I can but I just want you to be yourself and do what you want to do. I would never ever force you to do anything."

She cooed against my chest, and finally looked up at me and whispered, "Thank you."

Before I had time to give her ass a squeeze, she suddenly pulled away and said, "Oh shit. I have to head downstairs and get the boys. I promised I would come down right now."

I grabbed her robe and handed it to her, and she gave me a quick bus on the lips and went running for the door. I followed her and watched as she bounced down the stairs to her apartment. As she dashed in the door, she turned around and winked at me.

"Tomorrow?"

"Sure," I replied. "Tomorrow."

I did a repeat of the previous day when I got home, except I went ahead and chilled out on the balcony in the sun without clothes of any kind. I was sitting up on my sun lounger when Chantal opened the little window in the toilet and waved. Then she threw up a hand with all fingers extended to let me know she would be over in about 5 minutes.

As she came down the hallway, just thinking about her wonderful ass started me toward a good erection. Suddenly there was no noise. I was about to get up when her head popped out the door. She didn't say anything, just motioned me to come inside.

When I came in, she was naked, after having thrown a sheet over the lounger, and she had a bottle of girly lotion in her hand. She gave me the lotion, and went over and lay down on the lounger with her head hanging over the end.

Taking the hint, I took the lotion, and proceeded to give her a head to toe massage front to back. She moaned and groaned through the entire process without ever saying a word. After I finished, she turned over on her stomach and wiggled her ass.

"I need some more massage back here," she said as she pointed toward her ass.

I dutifully began to massage those sweet cheeks. She kept her head down and continued to move her ass up and around to give me full access. As I worked her cheeks, I left a finger slip down into her crack, giving her asshole a greasy stroke or two. She reacted by pushing her ass up toward my hand each time.

After more time working her ass, I leaned over and spread her cheeks wide apart and shot my tongue directly into her little asshole. She squealed for a second in surprise, but just as quickly settled into a moan. I wiggled a hand underneath her, quickly searching out her clit and vagina. I worked a finger into a nicely juiced pussy while stroking her clit.

This got her going and I quickly followed up by probing her ass with my tongue. I kept this up until she finally bounced and rolled through an orgasm, apparently a small one but welcome nonetheless.

Before she had recovery time, though, I quickly spun her around, pulling her legs over and toward the end of the lounger until I could get to her pussy as I knelt at the end. I dived into her pussy before she had time to react, gently but firmly pressing my tongue into her vagina before giving a juicy lick across her clit and quickly diving back where I came from. The previous orgasm had her nice and juicy, and she tasted really wonderful, sweet, light, and delicate on the tongue.

After she started to get into the work on her clit, I finally pressed down with my lips to pull her clit completely out of hiding and into the warmth of my lips. I slowly pushed it back out with my tongue and sucked it back in again. Since she had never had the full treatment of my oral technique, I slowed it down and make it more excruciating.

This didn't work too well for more than a minute or so, since she began to desperately push down on my head. I fought her efforts with my neck and upper shoulders, while simultaneously slipping an index finger into her pussy. She accepted the finger without much notice, and I gradually increased the speed I was using to work her clit between my lips.

I eased a second finger, the middle finger into her vagina along with the index finger and began to work them in and out in tune with the rhythm on her clit. Chantal got a deep groan way in the back of her throat and began to writhe around on the lounger. When I felt her vagina began to tighten on my fingers, I figured another orgasm was imminent.

I slowly began to ease my ring finger into her asshole, carefully adding a bit at a time until I began to push in and out of her pussy and ass simultaneously. She rocked even harder and didn't attempt to change anything. I gave her about another minute and finally began to squeeze my pinky into her nether hole too.